The Presentation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melody could feel her pussy throb eagerly as she considered it. She nodded her head, "OK, but if Nick finds out, it might kill him."

Franklin smiled, "Or he might wonder who taped that. I know you share fantasies and watch porn...he probably imagines these women are you."

Melody was playing with her pussy, her fingers coasted in his gooey sperm. "Fuck. I know he does. He's told me when we watch porn. Nick gets really...you get it."

Franklin looked up at the beautiful woman lying on the bed, "what kind?" he asked, "What kind of porn do you both like?"

Melody laughed, "If Nick only knew what we did here...we watch wife-sharing porn," she giggled. "He always said those were just fantasies and he wouldn't like it if I..." she said softly. "He can never find out about this."

Franklin came over, cupped a breast, and kissed the woman, "He'll never find out from me. Damn! You might have ruined me for all other women," he groaned softly. "Thanks. Thanks for the wonderful dance and thanks for being such a great fuck," he smiled.

Melody shook her head as she watched the man leave. Then for the third time that day, she climbed into the shower. After drying off, she changed the sheets for the third time.

As soon as he got back to the office, Franklin checked the conference room and then Nick's office seeing the room was empty.

"Tell me good news," he said to the younger man as he leaned through the man's doorway.

Nick held up a folder as he stood, a large grin on his face. "They're in. They signed and with the promise of reduced battery weight over the next 5 years, they want double the units," he said happily. "With that, I need to get home to Melody and celebrate," he grinned. "You get a ton of credit. Had you not gone out of your way to get the specs on the new battery design I wonder if they'd have signed anything. Sorry you had to do that, but thanks," he said sincerely.

Franklin grabbed the young associate's hand, "Great work, great fucking work. Take your wife out to the best place in town tonight, on me," he said. "Put it on the corporate card and don't worry about the expense. You deserve it."

Nick grinned, "I was planning on it...but not on the company. Christ, I have just the place. Melody has wanted to go there for years...I'm going to make her very happy tonight. Might just get lucky," he grinned at the older man. "Sorry. Too much information."

Franklin laughed, "Never. I hope you do," he clapped the man on the shoulder and left his office to get back to his.

Melody straightened up the bedspread and decided she should get dressed. She looked at the clock. 2 hours. 2 hours before Nick would leave the office. She had time to do another load of laundry before he got home and to start dinner. The pile of dirty laundry was double what it had been earlier that day and she giggled recalling all that she and Franklin had done to mess up the sheets. 'Christ, that man cums gallons,' she thought. Both times, she'd showered with a steady stream of cum flowing out of her and that was after he'd left a pool of his spunk on the sheets.

As she stuffed the sheets into the washer she imagined the older man behind her as she bent over. She stroked her wet pussy and groaned. How could she still be horny after multiple orgasms and with how sore her pussy felt? She wanted to call the older man and tell him how he'd ruined her pussy but didn't have his number. She giggled as she imagined calling the main switchboard to get transferred to his EA who'd need to know her business. 'I'd like to lodge a complaint. Your boss pounded my poor cunt so hard I'm too sore to have sex with my husband,' she chuckled to herself.

Nick closed down his laptop anticipating getting home early. He suspected Melody liked to do her chores in the nude but had never been able to catch her at it. Many times he'd checked out the security cameras for sale online and at the electronics stores. He'd even put various components into the cart but considered the ramifications of being discovered. He respected his wife too much to violate her trust.

As he drove home in much lighter traffic than he was used to, he thought about catching her naked...or with another man. The thought didn't make him jealous or angry but made his cock throb. Just that morning he'd jerked off in the shower imaging his beautiful blonde wife on her back, legs spread wide as a man with a huge cock plowed into her pussy. He forced himself to think about other things and by the time he pulled into the garage, his cock had returned to a more presentable state.

Melody finally got dressed and headed for the kitchen her mind still replaying the events from earlier in the day. Why didn't she feel guilty? Why did she wonder how to arrange another meeting with the man? She'd never once flirted or considered cheating with any guy before. Even in school, she'd never strayed. Why had she been so eager, so much without guilt? She needed to get Franklin out of her head and focus on what to make for dinner. She looked through the cupboards for something good. Nick might want to celebrate if all goes well.

She was thinking about Franklin pressing his cock against her ass when she felt strong hands wrap around her chest and a firm mass press between her cheeks. She was about to say Franklin's name when she realized it was her husband.

"Nick, what are you doing home so early?" she said as she turned and kissed him. "You're lucky I got rid of my lover before you got home," she said.

Nick groaned, "Damn! I would have liked to have seen that. Did he have a huge cock?" he asked as he pulled her shirt up and over her head. He loved when she wore tee shirts without a bra.

"It was great," she sighed as he held her husband's mouth to her nipple. "Bigger than the guy I met at the grocery store last week, who was still pretty big. I met him this morning at the farmer's market and I've noticed the produce is much plumper and riper than in the grocery store." She slid to her knees and looked up at her husband as she undid his pants, "my pussy's still sore since he wanted to 'fuck my brains out,' as he put it," she said. "I didn't tell him that doesn't take much me being a blonde and all," she giggled.

Nick looked down as his wife pulled out his stiffening cock, "Not complaining but I thought about doing the same thing when I got home," he sighed. "Never mind, this works," he said as Melody licked his throbbing shaft before wrapping her lips around his cock.

Melody played with her husband's balls not wanting to compare but she couldn't help it. Franklin's were over twice the size and felt a lot heavier. On the other hand, her jaw was able to comfortably take most of Nick's dick into her mouth.

Nick was holding his wife's head as she took most of his cock down her throat feeling the aching in his balls rise. "Babe...fuck, babe stop. I'm going to...fuck!" he groaned as Melody grabbed his ass and pulled him deeper into her gullet. For the first time in his life, he came into a woman's mouth. This was unexpected as every other time, Melody had quickly pulled off saying she hated the taste.

Melody felt the hot spurt splash against the back of her throat compounding the gag reflex but she stifled the urges. She swallowed the tangy sperm and then the next jets. In the back of her mind, she wondered how Franklin's cum would taste and how much she'd have to swallow.

Nick felt the last spasm and staggered back pulling his cock from her throat as she coughed and wiped her mouth. "Wow! I'm coming home earlier more often," he said as he lifted Melody to her feet. "That was the best blowjob I've ever had," he said before kissing her. "By the way, they loved my presentation and placed a huge order--the largest in the company's history. Get dressed...really dressed, we're going to dinner," he smiled.

"Where? What should I wear?" Melody asked, "Fancy? Wine with real corks?" she grinned.

"Wine with corks," Nick smiled, "Red dress fancy," he said, "that red dress."

"Wow! If you're sure I feel more naked in that than when we went to the nude beach," she sighed. Melody had found the sexiest dress she'd ever seen and had yet to be able to wear it outside the house. Her best friend urged her to buy it and she caved in. It was designed to expose as much of her body as was socially allowed which also meant that she couldn't wear anything under it. She looked at her husband and smiled, "getting sucked off wasn't enough for you?" she asked, "You want a nice tight pussy also? You'll have to be gentle, I'm sore from the huge cock I had inside me earlier," she giggled.

"You got it, now go get changed. I'm taking my beautiful wife out on the town," he said, "But if your pussy is too sore there are other places I'd like to try."

Melody sighed, "I'd say 'you wish' but I guess you deserve it." She went into the bedroom and changed. It was then that she realized the bedroom smelled of sex. She should have aired it out. She was standing in front of the full-length mirror trying to pull the two pieces of fabric draped across her chest to cover some of her boobs. She wondered why she was bothering as her erect nipples were clearly defined beneath the flimsy fabric. They couldn't be more erect and as she moved the fabric kept them hard. They'd be poking out all night. She turned and looked at her long leg exposed to her hip, her creamy ass almost glowing framed by the bright red material. Everyone would know she wasn't wearing a bra or panties. She looked at her back and no matter what she did, she couldn't get the material covering her ass to actually cover her ass. She shook her head as she could see a good 2" of ass crack exposed.

"Wow! If we didn't have reservations that Franklin was able to wrangle, I'd have you bent over your dressing table right now," he said as he came over to her. He stroked her breasts before sliding his hand through the slit be her ass. "Oh, wow! You're dripping," he moaned.

Melody nodded, "I feel like a whore...but in a good way," she smiled.

Nick grinned, "This is so my lucky day. Normally a whore as beautiful as you would set me back thousands." Then he stopped and looked around the room, "It even smells like sex in here. I guess we were pretty much at it last night," he grinned.

Melody nodded, "I was thinking I should have aired the room out, but never got around to it." She looked at the time, "We need to go. You can do what you want to me later...as your whore, I'm yours for the night," she said softly. "I'm a full-service whore...the complete package."

Nick's cock throbbed thinking about what she said and how she said it. 'Was she saying anal? What came over her? First, she lets me cum in her mouth, then she goes out exposing herself this much, and now suggesting anal?' In all their years being together, there was one thing Melody had adamantly refused to even discuss and that was anything to do with her ass.

They'd never had such incredible service having the waiter, the sommelier, the maître d, the manager of the restaurant, and even the chef come out to ensure their meal was satisfactory. Neither was stupid and both knew it was the dress. She'd intimated to the waiter that this was the first time meeting Nick and was at his mercy for the evening. Melody's body was mostly on display as the thin fabric outlined all her curves. What Melody didn't know, or perhaps she did was her chair back faced the entire dining room and her ass crack was nicely displayed. Many of the women had to redirect their companions' attention back to them. All the staff made sure this couple had all their needs fulfilled...at least Melody's needs fulfilled.

Nick had arranged a limo and by the time they arrived back home, Melody's dress was down around her waist and Nick's fingers were dripping from his wife's wet pussy. The driver managed to get them to their house without getting in an accident while fantasizing about men who like to share their wives.

The couple was barely through their front door when Nick pushed Melody against the wall, a hand holding both hers over her head, the other pulling up her dress. He fumbled with his pants after pulling her dress up, grabbed his erect cock, and slammed inside her. "Take it, bitch. Take my fat cock," he said in a deep voice. He'd never called her a bitch, even playfully before, but he suspected she'd like it. All night she'd acted not as his wife but as his paid escort.

"Oh fuck!" Melody cried as her husband's cock ripped into her. This was new for him. He'd always been a patient, slow lover. Did he know? Did he find out about Franklin? she wondered. She didn't give it much more thought as she loved this new man...this alpha male. She wrapped a leg around his waist, panting over and over, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me..." It wasn't long before she felt the intense tingling build up inside.

Nick felt a rush hearing his normally quiet wife respond. She always loved the being-fucked-by-a-stranger fantasies but this was the first time he'd role-played a guy taking her. He was lifting her off the floor thrusting hard into her. She was grunting loudly, gripping him hard and then she came. She cried out as she wrapped both legs around his waist. This was as powerful an orgasm as she had with Franklin. "Oh, God! Oh, God!" she cried as she felt the waves pulse through her.

As she came down, still wrapped around his waist, Nick carried her to the bedroom, flopping her onto her back. "I hope you're not on the pill since I'm filling you with so much cum," he said in the same voice.

Melody felt her body quiver and gasped, "No...my husband...he...he can't so we...oh fuck!" she spat as she felt Nick's cock pound her pussy faster and harder. "Please don't...I'm fertile right now," she panted. "Can you...can you cum in my ass instead?" she said weakly.

Nick looked down at his wife and shook his head, "I want you to carry my baby," he said, "I want your husband to know another man has been using this sweet cunt of yours for his pleasure."

"No, no, please...I've never let a man fuck my ass and you can do what he hasn't been able to," she said softly.

Nick looked at his wife, "Are you telling the truth? No man has fucked that tight ass of yours?"

Melody shook her head, "Never. It's yours. My virgin ass is all yours for the taking."

Nick pulled out, "Where do you keep your lube?"

Melody pointed, "Bathroom cabinet. Second shelf on the left."

Nick came back with the tub of petroleum jelly. Melody was already on her knees, chest pressed into the mattress. He'd watched videos on how to prepare...to get his partner acclimated so he took his time getting her ass ready. He would have thought he'd have lost his erection but between the anticipation and listening to his wife's moans his cock was rock-hard.

Melody had been fearing a searing pain having also done research but when she felt her husband's patient fingers and cool lube she was relaxed when he placed the head of his cock against her slick bud. "Yessss, fuck me, baby, fuck my ass," she panted.

"Your husband won't be pissed he takes your anal virginity?" Nick asked as he pressed hard against Melody's tight anus.

"He'll never know, will he?" she panted, "We can keep this between ourselves. Oh! Fuck!" she cried out as her clenched asshole relaxed and Nick's cock popped inside her. There was no searing pan. It wasn't comfortable but it wasn't uncomfortable. She reached between her legs, rubbing her sopping pussy as she felt his cock drive deep inside her. She wondered how much of the juices coating her hand were hers and how much was the residual sperm from Franklin. It was a really good thing this wasn't their normal love-making with Nick going down on her or he'd taste another man's cum.

Nick groaned loudly as he felt his wife's tight ring grip his shaft tightly. "Holy shit!" he gasped, "Your ass feels incredible. I'm going to be dropping by while your husband's at work," Nick said in his deep voice.

"Yesss," Melody moaned, "He never gets home before 6:30 and my ass is yours whenever you want it." She wondered why she never tried this before as it felt incredible.

"Every day? Does he ever go out of town?" Nick asked as he leaned over her back to grab her tits. This caused Melody to groan even more loudly as his cock drove more deeply into her rectum.

"Yessss...fuck, yesss," she panted, "he goes to customer sites once a month or so...fuck!" she panted. Her juices were running off her fingers and down her forearm.

"You have my number...call me," he said as he felt his balls tighten. "You are a great fuck, you know that?" he asked.

Melody could feel her tingling riding rapidly and hearing her husband say the same thing that his boss told her just hours before triggered an explosive orgasm. "Ohhh, fuck!" she spat as the deepest, most powerful orgasm she'd ever experienced swept through her. Her face was buried in the mattress, her back arched opening up her ass and pussy as Nick pounded hard into her. She'd never felt like more of a slut than she did at that moment and it increased her arousal.

Nick could hold back no longer and as his wife writhed and grunted under him, he drove as deep as he could inside her ass and let out a low groan as he felt the first spasm. His hands were gripping her huge tits and his stomach was sliding against her sweaty ass and back as he emptied his balls into her rectum.

The sweaty, panting couple had flopped onto their sides, Nick's cock still buried deep in his wife's ass. He kissed the back of her neck while stroking her breast, "This was new. What got into you?" he asked.

Melody sighed happily, "I think it was what you did to me last night...you know, licking my ass?" she said, "Then that last video of the cute blonde with that huge black cock in her ass?"

Nick smiled, "And you imagined I was that black guy?"

Melody nodded, "him or a stranger whom I picked up. Those videos give me too many ideas," she giggled.

"And you'd like to act on those fantasies, wouldn't you?" he said as he moved his hand onto her clit.

Melody arched her back and groaned, "No...never...OK, maybe once," she panted, "...a day. Oh fuck!" she cried, "There...don't stop."

Nick rubbed her clit faster as his wife came a second time, just minutes after her last orgasm. His fingers were dripping by the time she came down from her orgasm. Her cum felt different, thicker as if he came inside her, but he came in her ass and he hadn't pulled out. She must have been aroused all night. He thought back to the limo and her cum was more viscous then also. He shrugged it off and groaned. "I need to shower and get some sleep." Having a naked sexy woman next to him all night was going to be tough, but he had a ton of paperwork to file in the morning. He pulled his cock from his wife's ass and rolled off the bed.

Melody was still coming down from a surprising second orgasm and lay on the bed in a post-orgasmic haze when she felt cool fluids running out of her ass onto the sheets. Groaning she rolled off, cupping her ass, and looked at the wet pool of cum on the sheets. She went into the bathroom, cleaned up, and then came back into the bedroom. Stripping the sheets for the fourth time that day, she wondered if perhaps there was a better way to get fucked by various men without all the clean-up work involved.

Nick came out of the bathroom still naked and watched his wife make the bed, "I always suspected you did housework in the nude when I wasn't around. Good thing you were out at the farmer's market this morning. My boos who you've never met came over to pick up some papers I left on my desk. That would have made your fantasies a reality," he smiled as he hugged her from behind.

Melody was glad her husband couldn't see her face, "Christ! Why didn't you call?" she said, "I could have been..."