The Presentation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, sir," Melody said as she nodded. She licked the man's salty shaft a few times before wrapping her lips around the plump head. "Mmmmm," she moaned happily as she felt her jaw strain to accommodate the pulsing rod in her mouth. She'd been a popular girl in high school and college and rarely left her dates unsatisfied, but this was as large a cock as she'd ever blown. She tried to get even half his shaft into her mouth, determined to please the man. Drool was running down onto his balls as she opened her mouth wider and drove her face onto his cock.

Franklin gently stroked the blonde hair, "Good girl. You're doing great. I was hoping you were a gifted cocksucker since I love cumming down a woman's throat. can do that, or I can fuck your tight pussy. Would you like me to fuck that sweet cunt of yours now?" he said softly.

Melody didn't stop sucking, didn't stop trying to take more of him into her throat but simply nodded. She wondered if his cock would hurt her but then remembered the black toy her best friend had given her at her bridal shower. It was just as huge and she had no problem taking 3/4 of it into her pussy...not that Nick knew about it.

Franklin gave a small push to the back of her head so the blonde would take more of him and nodded, "I think you earned your reward. Where's your bedroom?" he asked.

Melody pulled her mouth off the long shaft, gasped, and then wiped her mouth with the back of her arm. "End of the hall," she nodded to her left. She got up, her knees still wobbly, took the older man's hand, and led him down and into the bedroom. She helped him out of his remaining clothes and then grabbed his cock again, admiring it. She looked up at him, "Sir? How would you like me?" she asked sweetly.

Franklin shook his head, "This is your reward. You tell me how you'd like to be fucked," he said.

"Oh, thank you, sir," she smiled. "I want to feel you from behind...on my

hands and knees. Will you play with my nipples? I'd like that," she said

as she crawled onto the bed. She was happy she was crawling on fresh sheets as it might have been strange fucking a man of sheets she and her husband had just slept in.

Franklin's cock was throbbing, his balls aching as the beautiful blonde climbed onto the mattress and looked back at him expectantly. "Should I use a rubber?" he asked.

"No, sir. I'm on the pill and I want your cock...just your cock inside me," she panted eagerly. There was a new voice in her head, this time asking, 'Who am I? Is this who I have always been? A wanton slut?' Then she let out a yelp as the man's cock popped inside her. "Holy fuck!" she spat.

Franklin took it slow as he always did. Sometimes he envied men with smaller cocks who could just plunge into pussies and take pleasure immediately. He pulled out and pushed in a bit more. The woman was pressing her chest into the mattress and pushing back as he shoved more and more of his cock into her. He had just half of his cock inside her when she cried out she was cumming.

Melody couldn't believe that she orgasmed just a minute into being fucked, but she ground back against the man as he pushed more and more of his cock into her sopping pussy. When she came down from the exquisite explosion she lifted herself panting, and looked back at the man. Why hadn't he asked? Demanded her to say it? 'I'm bigger than your husband, aren't I,' she expected him to demand. But he just fucked her pussy, a look of pleasure on his face.

Franklin saw she was looking at him, smiled, and leaned over her back, kissing the nape of her neck. His cock was buried deep inside her and he knew she was feeling things she'd never felt before. He grabbed a breast, kneading the large mass while scraping his palm against her erect nipple. Her pelvis was rocking rapidly, his cock pistoning into her sloshing cunt as their bodies melded together.

Melody could feel another orgasm coming on and somehow the man's hand was so large he was stimulating both nipples using his thumb and little finger. She put her head down and reached between her legs to stroke his balls.

Franklin was usually able to hold off for literally hours but the naked dance, the blowjob, and the incredibly sensuous woman were triggering an abnormally quick release...quick for him. They'd been fucking for 20 minutes and he could hear Melody's gasps. He gritted his teeth so that they would cum at the same time. He couldn't hold off any longer and exploded inside her. She did say she was on the pill, he thought.

Melody felt another strong tingling deep inside her rapidly increase. She closed her eyes and felt it grow and grow past where she normally

felt the peak. It was almost a painfully agonizing ache when she heard the older man let out a long groan and cum inside her. That was all it took, "Oh, fuck!" she yelled as she came just after he did.

The two lovers ground against each other as they were both lost in their respective releases. Franklin was the first to feel the pleasurable waves recede. He pulled on the blonde's nipples until she went limp. They collapsed on their sides, their slick bodies stuck together, breathing heavily.

Melody stroked the large hairy hand covering her breast and sighed, "that was incredible," she said. Then she giggled, "I wanted to be a good little cocksucker and you'd give me a reward," she smiled.

Franklin looked at the time, "You were great. I like rewarding those who do good jobs. Speaking of which, I have to get the papers back to your husband." He looked at the naked woman, "beautiful...simply beautiful," he sighed.

Melody sighed contentedly, "Thanks. I'm a mess but I believe you still think I'm beautiful." She moaned as the man slithered his fat cock out of her pussy. She felt the stream of cum flow out onto the sheets but made no move to stop it. She admired his naked body as he climbed off the bed. Tight ass, muscular legs, impressively large balls, and a huge cock dangling between them. An idle question ran through her head, 'How does he pack all that into his pants?'

"By the way, why from behind? I always thought women like to be on top, you know, cowgirl?" Franklin asked as he pulled on his clothes.

Melody blushed, "It's the feeling of being taken, you know as if I were an animal being mounted from behind. On top of that, I know you men look at my ass and consider the other option...I've never let any man go there but it's arousing knowing they want to," she said quietly, "and how would I stop you if that's what you wanted? You're way more powerful than I am...you could take me however you wanted."

Franklin smiled, "I admire your honesty. You are a rare thing, a person who knows what they want and isn't afraid to express it. Damn! I hate to leave." He stopped and checked his phone, "I'll tell you what. I'll drop the papers off for your husband but then I'll come back around 1. It's up to you if you want to continue this," he smiled. "If the front door is locked, I'll

understand and head back to the office. If it's unlocked..."

She made no response but lay there idly stroking her sore pussy. She returned his kiss after he dressed. He looked at her naked body laid out with a look of longing and then left the bedroom. She heard the front door close softly and then she moaned softly as the realization of what she'd done hit her.

Franklin felt wonderful as he headed back to the office, with no remorse or guilt. Nick would nail the presentation while he nailed the man's wife. 'This is a good day,' he thought.

Nick was in the conference room and looked up as Franklin entered. He nodded at the man as he put down the yellow folder and his keys. He went back to his PowerPoint presentation.

Franklin looked around the room and was impressed with the level of focus on everyone's faces. Nick was engaging them and pulling them in. He closed the door and went back to his office. "Irene, cancel my afternoon meetings. I have to attend to personal matters," he smiled at the woman.

Irene nodded, "There are just two. I'll reschedule," she said. She wanted

to add, 'use protection,' but just picked up the phone.

After Franklin left the house, Melody started to feel guilt over what she'd done. It wasn't as if the man blackmailed her or made a single threat, he just gave orders. She stripped the bed after taking a quick shower. She pulled the covers down and looked at the sheets. She was impressed with the size of the cum stain. It was a good 6" in diameter. 'Who can cum that much?' she wondered.

Melody then realized what she'd done. All her life she'd been critical of women and men who violated their marital vows. She went down the hall to lock the front door after the voice in her head scolded her. Allowing the man back in would be way worse as it would be premeditated cheating, not a spur-of-the-moment thing. Still naked, she headed back to the bedroom, made up the bed, and looked at the clock, her stomach doing a small flip.

She had lunch, her mind replaying the events of that morning. As she was putting her dishes into the dishwasher the other voice in her head was telling her, 'he never pressured you or threatened you but you obeyed him. Why? You know why. You didn't want to disappoint him. How disappointed will the man be to find the front door locked?' Melody had a feeling of dread flow through her and went over and turned the knob on the deadbolt. Rather than a feeling of guilt over what she was about to do, relief washed over her. This was the right decision.

Franklin wondered if Melody would have a change of heart as he made the 20-minute drive back to the Wallace's house. He parked down the street so nosy neighbors wouldn't report a strange car in the driveway. He hesitated before trying the door but it easily slid open. He headed down the hallway and stopped in the doorway. Her eyes were closed, her naked body spread out on the bed and she was playing with her wet pussy.

Melody was both replaying the morning's pleasurable activities and also anticipating what the powerful man would do to her when she heard him. She looked over and smiled as the older man shrugged himself off the doorframe and came over to the bed. "I should have told you about the house rules, shoes off when you enter the house, no clothes in the bedroom," she smiled. She watched him as he stripped naked for the second time that day. This time, she could study his body. He might have been 55 or 60, but his abs were well-defined and his body showed no body fat. The phrase 'six-pack abs' came to mind as she checked

out his taut stomach...then the phrase 'hung like a horse,' as he dropped his pants. She was struck but how long and fat his cock was even in a flaccid state. "You came back. I was wondering. A man with all your

responsibilities can just take the afternoon off like that?" she asked.

Franklin nodded, "When something more important comes up I've told the people I need to be flexible so I can attend to the more critical matters," he smiled. He studied her raw beauty laid out on the freshly made bed. "I'm impressed. Both you and your husband sure know how to put on a

presentation," he smiled, "one of which I prefer over the other."

Melody opened her legs wider, "Which? It has to be the one that will net you millions," she said as she stroked her wet pussy.

Franklin shook his head, "Not even close. I've got money. What I've never had was a woman as spectacularly beautiful as you," he said softly. "What is your latest desire?" he asked.

Melody was surprised. She assumed after she got to call the last encounter he'd want something from her, perhaps anal. She had even tried her toy on her ass and lubed her butt. "I thought you'd like to...you know, do what you wanted," she said.

Franklin shook his head, "Pleasing you is my primary desire. I can tell you've just realized things about yourself and assume you'd like to explore these new facets you discovered."

Melody nodded, "Damn! You are so nice to me. After you left I did have a thought. I never had an audience before when playing with myself and I liked it when we were in the living room. Can you watch me again? But just before I cum, can you quickly get on top of me and fuck me? And I mean fuck me, fuck me hard. I'd like to cum just as you slam your huge cock inside me," she blushed.

Franklin nodded and smiled, "I like that idea. I've never done anything like that and I do like watching you. But I have to ask you something or ask you to describe it," he said as he sat in the chair next to the dresser, "you have masturbated before and enjoyed it. I suspect your orgasm was as

powerful if not more than your previous solo endeavors. I'm guessing being watched enhanced the feelings. Can you tell me why? What is it about being watched that enhances your pleasure?"

Melody should have blushed. She should have clammed up as the man asked her to describe deeply personal experiences but instead, she answered as if he'd asked her how to make muffins. "When I masturbate alone, it feels private...personal as I imagine different scenarios." She hesitated, "You know me with men...men doing me...you understand.

"I want to hear them. Where are you, what's being done to you?" Franklin

asked firmly.

Melody smiled. She wanted to tell him these were too personal but

hearing him order her she felt a release. "My favorite always has been being taken and used by a group of men. Something about being the center of attention is arousing, being 'the party...' Other times I'm helping Nick...just a tool, perhaps getting him out of a jam or getting promoted." She looked at her husband's boss, "A powerful man who can promote my husband...cut through the red tape and get him what he wants. He makes me do things...things I'd never do with Nick, things I do without hesitating."

"I'm sure most women have fantasies like that. I imagine after years of marriage these are the things people do to add spice," Franklin smiled.

She looked at the older man. "They've all been unrealistic fantasies...I mean, who would ever do that in real life? But then you asked...told me to masturbate on the couch I complied just as in my fantasies. Then the act of exposing myself, pleasuring myself was different, enhanced. I felt more than naked if that's possible. It was as if my fantasies and most base desires were printed on my face. You'd think that would have sent me running but it had the opposite effect...it made me want to expose myself more...be more naked," she said softly. "Then, rather than a personal or solo act, it's as if you're with me...fucking me without touching, if that makes any sense. On top of that, I don't know you. We just met and I'm more exposed to you than to my husband."

Franklin watched the beautiful girl play with her nipple, the right one. The same one she played with in the living room. Perhaps her more sensitive nipple? As she told him about masturbating, her fingers squished and played with the pussy lips and clit. "What were you thinking about on the couch?" he asked.

Melody groaned softly. She felt herself getting close and Franklin was stoking his huge cock. "I was thinking about the recording of me dancing and playing with myself. You shared them with your friends and I could see how they looked at me knowing they had seen me naked. Seen me for what I truly am, a slut. Seen me with my finger in my cunt...Fuck! Get over here and do it! Smal your cock inside me," she groaned.

Franklin was on the bed in a flash and just as he was over her body, she was pulling his cock into her pussy. He remembered what she wanted and thrust hard, driving his entire length deep inside her.

Melody put her head back and cried out as her pussy was suddenly filled with more cock than she'd ever felt before today. "Oh my God!" she yelled as her orgasm ripped through her. Her whole body arched and went rigid as the release caused her to almost blackout. She pinched and pulled her nipples a good two inches off her tits and her ass thrust up lifting both her and the large man off the mattress.

Franklin rode out the woman's orgasm and when she went limp, he pulled out and slammed back inside her tight pussy. Melody was moaning over and over as he plowed into her sloshing pussy, her hands exploring his body. She seemed to particularly like his tight abs and pecs but also stroked his ass feeling his glutes flex. It had been years since she'd been able to run her hands over a virtually fat-free body. Nick wasn't truly fat but he hadn't been in a gym since high school and the words fit or toned were never used to describe him.

Then Melody groaned and pulled his lips to hers. As they locked their mouths she grunted something unintelligible and came again. Franklin had rarely been with a more passionate woman and could feel her vagina clench his cock as she orgasmed.

Melody had never orgasmed more than twice in a day but now was grinding her pussy against the man's cock as she experienced her...what? Sixth? She could feel his cock hitting her deep inside...was that her cervix? Even with her toy, she never had anything penetrate her that deeply.

Franklin could feel he was getting close again reveling in the feeling of a tight pussy gripping his cock. His balls ached from cumming earlier and also due to his heavy balls slapping repeatedly against the woman's ass. The loud slapping and slurping sounds echoed through the bedroom and he could smell their sweat and scents of their sexual arousal triggering his orgasm.

Melody could feel the man's powerful spurts deep inside her vagina wondering if even being on the pill could keep her from being fertilized. Research showed that 9% of users do get pregnant but rather than a feeling of anxiety, Melody had a positive feeling about it. Nick didn't want children and she'd gone along with it but having this man's child seemed right.

Franklin pleasurably groaned as he felt the last spasms of cum drain from his balls and collapsed next to the naked woman breathing hard. "Wow! You are a great fuck, you know that? I hope Nick appreciates you," he panted.

Melody stroked the man's muscular back, "He does, but he never was quite as explicit," she sighed, "at least he used to express something like that..." She thought about how passionate they both were when they were first married and how their love-making had become more routine.

Franklin looked at his Rolex and sighed, "Speaking of your husband, he'll be wrapping up. I should get back to the office. Fingers crossed they loved his presentation...if it's half what I saw when I dropped by it will be a smash hit," he grinned.

Melody slapped the man's muscular ass as he rolled off the bed, "Nick had more time to prepare, I'm sure he aced it." She rolled onto her side watching the older man grab his clothes. It occurred to her that she'd never been attracted to older men but then again, few looked like that. Tanned body, tight muscles...and what could only be described as a fat sausage dangling between his legs. She stroked her still-throbbing pussy recalling the amazing sensation of that large piece of meat slamming into her just as she came. Nick is finally going to get to see her play with herself.

Melody had a thought, "Wait," she said as the man buttoned up his shirt, "The recording. I need you to delete it. I don't want to see that on the internet."

Franklin shook his head, "Nope. This is the best thing I've ever taped and I'm keeping it. I'll never post it on any site, though I have friends who'll be thrilled to see it. Plus, do you surf porn? I mean, how else would you find that on the internet?"

Melody sighed, "OK. Don't delete it but please, please, please don't show it to anyone."

"Franklin shook his head, "No dice. This is too good not to share and I want you to look at the men in my company whenever you see them wondering if they know what an incredibly erotic woman you are. I'm going to share this with them just for you."