The President's Advisor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so much younger than I'd have expected," Jeanette said, smiling.

"Hopefully I'll get a lot older," Ann replied.

"Something that I think we can all agree on," Jeanette replied with a laugh. "I look forward to working with you."

"So, is that settled?" the President asked, drumming his fingers on the desk.

"For the moment, yes, Mr. President," Ann replied, smiling at Eve when she felt her squeeze her hand.

"Everyone has a high opinion of you," the President said. "Including me."

"That's nice to hear, Mr. President," Ann replied.

"I'm not happy with the economic numbers that I'm seeing," the President said. "GDP is down."

"Yes, sir, 2 points," Ann replied. "I expect it to go down at least another 3 points."

"That makes no sense," the President said. "Never have there been more people working, not in our history."

"That's true, Mr. President, but they're also working at part-time and temporary jobs and at much lower rates of pay so that the employers don't have to provide health care coverage. Half of the country is surviving paycheck to paycheck. It's not a healthy or long-term sustainable situation," Ann said. "Minorities, women, and young people have it the worst. Executive pay in proportion to the pay of the average employee is skyrocketing. This has a very depressing effect on morale and therefore productivity. No longer do people feel loyal to their jobs when they're so worried about making enough to keep food on the table. If someone gets sick, it can cause them to lose everything and be out on the street. The numbers of homeless, especially families with children, is going up alarmingly."

"What can we do?" the President asked.

"Well, first of all, the tariffs are really exacerbating the situation and not helping anything," Ann replied.

"We're forcing the Chinese and all of the other cheaters to play fair," the President responded.

"That's just not true," Ann replied. "There have been very few and very minor changes in their policies and practices. The brunt of the punishment is falling on our citizens, our economy. As I've told you, the Chinese don't care about their people. They expect them to endure hardships and not complain. They're willing to wait you out. They know you won't be President forever, unlike their leaders, who will lead until they die."

"I'll look like a loser if I back down," the President said. "I never back down. You can't show weakness."

"Then the economy will continue to contract and more and more people will suffer," Ann replied. "Jobless numbers are showing the biggest increase in 7 years. Bankruptcies haven't been this high since the 2008 financial crisis. Your perceived enemies are holding a better hand of cards than you and they're not going to be bluffed."

"We're also getting a lot more pushback from Congress," Chris Vanger said. "They're feeling the pressure from their constituents. There's even been talk of a bill to end the tariffs unless there's demonstrable proof that they're helping."

"I'll veto anything like that," the President said. "Nobody tells me what to do."

"I'm afraid that they'd override a veto on this," Chris Vanger said. "They want to be re-elected more than they are willing to support a policy that is clearly having negative consequences for their constituencies. You can't afford to alienate them, not if you want their support if it comes to an impeachment."

"It's those fucking Jadens," the President fumed. "They're totally corrupt and they're trying to bring me down. They're afraid to face me in a fair election."

"Actually, Mr. President, I've learned that Jorge Zorosh might be behind a lot of this," Chris Vanger said. "Apparently he's the primary backer of Better Learning. They have successfully taken over 43 different school districts, installing their own people, getting rid of any Charter School supporters. Hundreds of charter schools have closed due to their money being cut off as a result."

"What does that have to do with all of these Congressmen and judges quitting and getting arrested?" the President asked.

"We have no idea who is behind that, Mr. President," Chris Vanger replied, "but it's not happening in a vacuum and he certainly has the money to back whoever is doing it. And he hates you and everything about you with a passion, going back decades."

"Bob, can you have him arrested or at least investigated so that he looks bad?" the President asked.

"He hasn't broken any laws that I'm aware of, Mr. President," the Attorney General replied. "And he's been under investigation since before you were inaugurated. We haven't discovered anything actionable."

"Mr. President, allow me to point out that it is illegal for you to instigate any branch of the Federal government to act against your political adversaries," Jeanette Moucher said. "It is expressly forbidden. Doing so would be grounds for impeachment. The whole issue of Bulgaria is a perfect example of that."

"Speaker Agnelli has ordered the Justice and Ethics Committees to explore articles of impeachment, primarily based upon the whole Bulgaria things and Tony Pellegrini," Jerry said.

"I've pardoned Tony," the President announced. "That will stop that."

"No, Mr. President, it will not," Jeanette Moucher said. "It's the facts behind his activities that the House will be looking at, not whether he is guilty or not, pardoned or not. It will have zero bearing on their deliberations. If anything, they're going to think that there must be something to it if you have so quickly issued a blanket pardon as you have done. They're going to assume that you are covering something up."

"Can I suspend Congress?" the President asked.

"No, Mr. President," Jeanette Moucher replied, shaking her head. "This is not the UK where Parliament can be prorogued. The only way Congress can be shut down is if the government runs out of money and that would shut down more than Congress."

"Okay, you can all go," the President said, sitting back. "I expect to see some results. Eve, stay for a minute."

"Yes, Daddy?" Eve asked when the others had filed out of the Oval Office.

"Come up here," the President said. "I don't like seeing you stand down there with the rest of them. You're my daughter. Are you still angry?" he asked, sliding a hand up the back of her leg to cup and squeeze her ass.

"No," Eve sighed, letting her legs spread apart a bit to make it easier for his fingers to worm into her panties and slide between her slick pussy lips.

"I rely on you more than any of the others," the President said as he slid two fingers up into her.

"They just don't understand you the way I do," Eve said as her father plunged his fingers in and out of her pussy.

"It's hard to believe that you were my little girl," the President said, withdrawing his hand from beneath her skirt and sucking on his glistening, gooey fingers.

"I'm almost 40 now, Daddy," Eve said. "I'm a woman."

"Well, thank you for helping with Ann," the President said. "I hate what she says, but she is smart."

"She might be the smartest woman I've ever met," Eve said. "She really sees things the way they are and isn't afraid to speak her mind."

"So I've noticed," the President sighed, sitting back. "You can go do your work now."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Mr. President, I want to thank you for watching my back," Tony Pellegrini said when he arrived in the Oval Office. "I would never have ratted you out, even before Joe Capone's goons talked to me in that prison. I want you to know that."

"I don't know about that, but I always take care of people who take care of me," the President replied. "Are you any closer to getting the information we need about the Jadens?"

"I was very close," Tony Pellegrini replied. "President Georgiev's Chief of Staff assured me that he could get me all of BulgEnergy's files. That will show us where all of their money comes from and goes to. I'll contact him as soon as you're done with me."

"Keep me posted," the President said. "Things are dicey right now and I need something big to change things around."

"I will, Mr. President," Tony Pellegrini said. "And thank you once again."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Christ, when will it stop?" Chris Vanger wondered out loud the next morning as they all watched the breaking news on the Oval Office television, Jeanette Moucher, Bob Carr, Jerry, and Ann being present, Eve once again at the President's side, a hand on his shoulder.

"Petar Nikolov, the Chief of Staff to President Georgiev of Bulgaria, was detained last night," the Faux News newsreader was saying. "There have been street protests for three consecutive days, ever since papers were leaked showing that the aid promised by the United States was not intended for the general security services to combat Russian incursions, but for President Georgiev's private security detail, to be used exclusively against Bulgarians protesting his increasingly dictatorial inclinations."

"In an effort to distance himself from the leaked information and to protect himself, President Georgiev ordered his Chief of Staff arrested and claimed not to know what he had been up to. He emphatically stated that he would not tolerate American pressure on his government to investigate BulgEnergy and the Jadens in return for the promised aid. He stated further that the relationship between BulgEnergy and the Jadens had already been looked into and that nothing illegal had been found, that Archer Jaden's work as a board member had actually served to cut down on the amount of corruption. A warrant for arrest has been issued in Bulgaria for Tony Pellegrini, President Pocksy's former personal attorney who has just received a total, blanket pardon for any actions that he has taken on behalf of the President, for being the main conduit of the Americans who had been pressuring Mr. Nikolov, and a request to the Americans for his extradition has been issued, as well as a request to Interpol for a red notice to be issued."

"Mr. President, this is only going to add fuel to the fire in the House," Jeanette Moucher said. "I have no doubt that they will be issuing articles of impeachment any day now and that they will vote to impeach you. The Democrats have a 32 seat majority. There is no way enough of them would vote against impeachment. We need to focus our efforts on the Senate to make sure that they will not be 67 votes to convict. There are approximately 20 senators who are vulnerable in the coming election and they will be feeling the pressure."

"What do you suggest that we do?" the President asked.

"I'd start with inviting them to lunch," Jeanette Moucher replied. "It's amazing how much they appreciate free food. Stroke them. Ask them how they're feeling about things. Encourage them. Make them feel important. Deliberately avoid talking about the impeachment. Don't pressure them. Let them figure it out for themselves."

"Not a bad idea," Jerry said. "Instead of treating them like the idiots that they are, let them feel as though you're treating them as adults for a change. The pressure can come later when it's really needed. Right now we just need them to be thinking of ways to support you because they think that you're the leader that we need, that can protect their positions."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Can we talk?" Eve asked as she entered Ann's office, her face flushed.

"Sure," Ann replied. "Simone, why don't you take a break for a few minutes?"

"Sure," Simone replied, rolling her eyes as she left the office.

"What's up?" Ann asked. "Your face is flushed."

"I just visited Sylvia," Eve replied, sitting down.

"How is Sylvia?" Ann asked.

"She's so crazy," Eve laughed, "but in a good way. Her Secret Service agent was fucking her, actually cumming when I got there. One of the ones from Colorado, you know. Another of them, the black one, was kneeling by her head, getting his cock sucked. My pussy got so wet. I wasn't sure what to do, then she told me to undress, that I could have some cock while I ate her. I was so embarrassed, but I did it. Her pussy was so full of cum. I was actually cumming while I ate her. I love the taste of her pussy, almost as much as I like yours. The black agent got behind me and fucked me while I was eating her pussy. God, it was so hot, just knowing that my father was downstairs."

"It sounds like fun," Ann said, smiling.

"It was great," Eve sighed. "Sylvia even ate my pussy for me after he had cum. She's got such a wicked tongue."

"Don't I know it," Ann laughed.

"Sylvia told me to tell you that you're welcome to join her tomorrow," Eve said. "She knows what happened. She says that she wants to welcome you back."

"Oh!" Ann exclaimed. "Will you be there, too?"

"No, just you," Eve replied. "I don't mind. I get to eat her pussy every day."

"Maybe I will," Ann said. "After the morning meeting, it might be the perfect way to relax. They're becoming more and more upsetting."

"Oh, I know," Eve said, waving a hand. "I couldn't wait for the meeting to end today. I just wanted to have my tongue in her pussy. Getting a nice big cock in mine was a real bonus," she sighed. "I wonder about myself sometimes."

"I don't," Ann said. "I like the way you're opening up, being yourself, enjoying yourself, not thinking about what everyone else expects of you all the time. You're a better person for it."

"Well, I have been a lot happier ever since I met you," Eve said, getting to her feet.

"Then it's all good," Ann said, smiling as they hugged and Eve left, almost bumping into Simone as she exited the office.

"Well, you two seem to be getting along famously," Simone observed.

"She's actually okay," Ann replied. "She just needed some encouragement."

"If you say so," Simone said, rolling her eyes and laughing.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Well, they're certainly not wasting any time," Chris Vanger said the next morning. "They've issued the articles of impeachment already; obstruction of Congress, bribery, and abuse of power. They've scheduled the vote of the full House for next week, allowing three days of debate."

"I'd schedule your luncheon with the Republican Senators for the day of the vote," Jeanette Moucher said. "That way they won't be able to dominate the news cycle."

"You'll want to point out to them the danger to the country if you're impeached and convicted," Jerry said. "Ask them if they really want the vice-president to become the president. That should scare the willies out of anyone, even Democrats. He's fine for meeting with nobody foreign leaders, but he needs to be kept as far away from any real power or decision making as possible. The man's nothing more than a religious fanatic with his head way up his ass."

"I don't appreciate you disparaging a devout Christian like that," Bob Carr said. "I keep a bible on my desk and read it every day."

"I rest my case," Jerry sneered. "You can't even control the DOJ. The FBI is running amok, controlled by the Deep State, and the CIA ignores you. What fucking use are you?"

"Enough of that," the President said. "Ann, what can I do about China without looking like I'm giving in?"

"Mr. President, you might try getting them to drop some of their tariffs for a reciprocal action from yourself," Ann suggested. "It should be something that affects the most people here as possible, perhaps something agricultural. They are really suffering and Congress is blocking you being able to give them some sort of subsidies, knowing that they're blaming you for creating the problem. The Democrats stand to lose less than the Republicans on this issue. They keep pointing their fingers at your tariffs as the cause of the problems. Bankruptcies are still skyrocketing. Family farms are failing in record numbers. It will take years to undo the damage, and meanwhile, more families are being evicted from their farms and having to enroll in Welfare to avoid starving. I'd also suggest expanding the Food Stamp program."

"I want to eliminate it," the President said. "People should find jobs instead of relying on handouts."

"Mr. President, your policies are destroying their jobs along with others," Ann said. "It is not reasonable to destroy their ability to make a living and then kick them in the face by denying help, especially in light of Congress not being helpful. Various churches and liberal organizations are mobilizing to help provide meals. Come election time, the people that are getting help from them and not from the government are going to remember that."

"Why are you always so gloom and doom?" Jerry asked.

"Someone needs to counter the nonsense and smoke you're trying to blow up the President's..." Ann retorted, then bit off the end of what she was going to say.

"Ann's right," Eve said, startling her husband. "You need to show that you're concerned with their plight, not ignoring it."

"It's mostly states that are solidly Republican," Jerry replied. "You can't abandon your principles just because you're going to lose a few votes in states that you're going to win anyway."

"Don't you care about those people?" Ann asked. "You're a great weapons salesman. You've been responsible for billions of dollars in weapons sales to repressive regimes who are using those weapons to bomb civilian populations in neighboring countries. What is wrong with you?"

"Okay, enough already," the President said, enjoying the cat fighting. "Prepare some specific proposals that you think will be helpful without making it look like I'm flip-flopping, Ann. Chris, make sure that the lunch with the Senators is set up during the vote. Make sure that we have press coverage. That's it. Get to work."

"You should be careful about attacking Jerry, Ann," Eve said to her as they left the meeting. "Daddy really relies on him."

"I don't care," Ann replied, clearly angry. "He's an ass who doesn't care even a little bit about people. They're welcome to fire me if they don't want to hear what I have to say. Unlike your husband, I know what I'm talking about."

"Are you going to see Sylvia?" Eve asked, anxious to change the subject.

"Sylvia! Oh, god, I'd forgotten," Ann said. "You know, that might be just what I need to calm down a bit. I'll talk to you later," she said, heading towards the elevator to go upstairs.

"Ann! I'm so glad you came," Sylvia said, smiling at her when she entered, laying naked on her bed, two Secret Service agents already naked. "Come, join me," she said, patting the bed next to her. "I'm sure the boys are ready to enjoy that sweet pussy of yours once again."

Ann blushed when she saw the leering smiles on the two men's faces, remembering them from Colorado, their hard cocks standing out in front of them as she undressed and crawled onto the bed, allowing Sylvia to pull her down for a tongue-filled kiss before encouraging her to lay down next to her as the two Secret Service agents climbed onto the bed, one between her legs, the other between Sylvia's.

"Oh, god, I need this," Ann sighed as the agent on top of her filled her pussy with his cock while Sylvia got her pussy filled by the other agent.

Ann gave over to the pleasure of getting fucked, feeling Sylvia's body moving next to her as they lay hip to hip, the sound of the two men's cocks sloshing in and out of their pussies filling the room. After several minutes, Sylvia encouraged the men to change places and Ann happily accepted another cock, wrapping her legs around the agent's waist as he began to pummel her, her pussy flowing with juices.

Ann knew from the sounds that Sylvia was making that she was cumming as she got fucked and that triggered her own orgasm, her pussy clamping down on the agent's cock as she pressed herself against him, feeling his cock swell, then explode as he came deep inside of her. She could hear the agent fucking Sylvia grunt and knew that he was filling her pussy at the same time. When they finally finished and climbed off of them, Sylvia rolled over on top of Ann, kissing her before reversing herself and planting her cum-filled pussy on her mouth while at the same time gluing her mouth to her own pussy, slurping at the cum cocktail that filled her while the two agents dressed and left.