The President's Advisor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I...uh..." Ann tried to reply, coughing as she swallowed a mouthful of Bill's cum.

"Are you okay?" Eve asked.

"You caught me with a mouth full of Bill's cum," Ann replied.

"Oh, I am so jealous!" Eve said, laughing. "Everyone was so worried when you didn't show up and we didn't even hear from you. My father said that you didn't resign or anything like that."

"As far as I'm concerned, I quit," Ann said.

"But Ann, you can't quit," Eve protested. "We need you."

"Not according to the President," Ann said. "In his mind, women are only good for getting coffee and tea, cleaning the kitchen."

"You know he didn't mean what he said," Eve said. "He's always saying stupid things like that that he doesn't really mean."

"So that's why you also left the Oval Office, because you know that he didn't mean it?" Ann asked.

"Ann, please, this place will be just awful without you," Eve pleaded. "You're my friend. I need you to be here."

"I'll tell you what," Ann said. "You get the President to apologize to me and to you, in front of everyone who was in the Oval Office when he insulted us, and I'll come back."

"Ann, my father never apologizes, to anyone, for anything," Eve said. "Never in his life has he apologized."

"Then that's that," Ann said. "I was happy to try to help my country, but I will not work for a misogynistic pig who insults me to my face because I'm a woman. I don't need the job or the prestige that it is attached to it. I'm more than happy and ready to return to teaching."

"Are you going to submit a letter of resignation?" Eve asked with a sigh.

"Why should I waste my time?" Ann asked.

"Well, it's sort of traditional, I think," Eve said.

"The President has shit all over tradition from day one," Ann replied bitterly. "He doesn't deserve the courtesy, certainly not from a mere woman."

"Does this mean that we can't be friends anymore?" Eve asked, practically sobbing.

"One has nothing to do with the other," Ann replied. "I don't hold you responsible for the President's abhorrent behavior. You're as much a victim as anyone, perhaps more so."

"I'd hate to lose you as friends," Eve said.

"We just ordered an ice cream cake from Buttercream Bakeshop," Ann said. "We were going to celebrate. You're welcome to join us if you'd like."

"Really!?" Eve replied, the excitement in her voice palpable. "I wouldn't be in the way?"

"Bill loves to smear ice cream on my pussy to eat it," Ann said, smiling at Bill. "I'm sure that he'd love to do the same to you."

"Oh, that sounds so cold," Eve said, laughing.

"It is, terribly," Ann agreed, laughing with her. "But then his tongue warms you up."

"I'll need to get my Secret Service detail," Eve said. "You're sure that you don't mind?"

"We'd love to have you," Ann replied, smiling at the double entendre. "But we're not at the condo, we're at our home," she explained, giving her the address.

"I'd like to see your home," Eve said. "A person's home tells you so much about them."

"No work talk, though," Ann said. "We're celebrating."

"I promise," Eve said. "I'll see you as soon as I can get there."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The flashing lights alerted them to Eve's arrival, even before the doorbell rang. Opening the door, Ann could see the neighbors looking out to see what was going on. The Secret Service detail entered and did a quick but thorough search through the house before withdrawing, just as the delivery from Buttercream Bakery arrived.

"Oh, Ann," Eve said, hugging her tightly. "Thank you for letting me join you," she added, hesitating, then hugging Bill.

Bill opened a bottle of Krug champagne while Ann filled plates with big pieces of ice cream cake, putting the rest in the freezer so that it wouldn't melt, and they all sat on the floor in the living room around the glass-topped, rattan coffee table.

"I just love this room," Eve said as she looked around. "It feels so cozy."

"We've made a lot of good memories in this room," Ann said, smiling.

"To friends," Bill said, raising his glass of champagne to touch rims with each of them.

"To friends," Eve agreed, smiling. "You don't really eat ice cream from Ann's pussy, do you?" she asked after taking a big gulp of her champagne.

"I do," Bill replied, laughing, "but not very often. The payback is hell."

"I smear ice cream all over his cock, then suck him," Ann said in response to the puzzled look on Eve's face. "I've never met a guy yet who could keep his cock hard with ice cream all over it."

"Oh, my god!" Eve laughed. "Can I do that, too?" she asked, her eyes shining with excitement.

"Definitely," Ann replied. "I'll get the ice cream, you get his cock nice and hard."

Ann went to the kitchen for the ice cream cake, returning to the living room to find Bill sitting on the sofa, his cock in Eve's mouth who was on her knees in front of him.

"I really do like sucking your cock," Eve gasped when she lifted her face and licked her lips.

"It'll taste even better covered in ice cream," Ann assured her.

"Oh, this is so crazy," Eve laughed as she smeared ice cream onto Bill's cock, who groaned as the cold ice cream hit his cock, his erection quickly diminishing.

"Okay, now go for it," Ann said, laughing as Eve leaned over and slurped Bill's cock back into her mouth, sucking the ice cream from it, then concentrated on sucking him off. "But remember, your pussy is next," she warned, laughing when Bill groaned, arching his hips as his balls exploded, hot thick cum gushing into Eve's mouth.

"Oh, that was so crazy," Eve laughed, wiping cum from her chin into her mouth as she swallowed.

"How do you like ice cream followed by cock cream?" Ann asked, laughing with her.

"I love it," Eve said, her eyes sparkling.

"Paybacks are hell," Bill said, sighing.

"I'd undress if I were you," Ann suggested, "otherwise you're going to have a mess all over your skirt."

Getting to her feet, Eve wriggled out of her skirt, blushing at the wide-eyed look she received when Bill and Ann saw that she wasn't wearing any panties.

"No panties?" Ann asked, smiling.

"I knew that they'd just be in the way, so I didn't bother," Eve replied as she finished stripping.

"You're so wet!" Ann said, reaching between Eve's legs to cup her pussy, a finger slipping between her lips to feel the hot wetness of her.

"Just thinking of coming here made me wet," Eve laughed as Ann sucked on her glistening fingers.

"I need to prepare you for the ice cream," Bill said, pushing her down onto the sofa and lifting her legs, spreading them apart to open her clam-shell pussy.

"Oh, god, I just love that," Eve sighed as Bill's tongue slid between her pussy lips and into her sopping cauldron of juices.

"You're like a juice factory," Bill said, smiling up at her when he lifted his face from her pussy.

"It's all your fault," Eve replied with a laugh, then screamed when she felt cold ice cream being pushed into her spread pussy. "Oh, god!" she cried out, her whole body spasming as Ann laughed, Bill bending over to glue his mouth to her and slurp at the now-melted ice cream flowing from her, then began to eat her pussy in earnest, Eve mewling on the sofa, thrashing as she came as Bill sucked on her tiny button of a clit.

"You obviously hated that," Ann said when Bill finally sat back, a Cheshire cat's grin on his pussy-smeared face.

"Oh, god, it was terrible and awesome," Eve gasped, holding her pussy with both hands as mini-orgasms continued to ripple through her body.

"I guess it's my turn, then," Ann said as she dropped her clothes to the floor and assumed the position on the sofa next to Eve, her feet up on the edge far apart, her long-lipped pussy spread open, glistening with her wetness, her big clit seeming to throb in anticipation. "Who gets the honors?" she asked.

"Oh, me, definitely me," Eve said, slipping from the sofa to kneel in front of Ann's spread pussy. "God, I just love your pussy," she said, sucking Ann's long pussy lips into her mouth, then slurping at the pooled juices that were flowing from her.

"Here you are," Bill said, handing Eve a wooden spoon heaped with ice cream.

"Aiiiii," Ann started to scream, then grabbed a pillow and stuffed it into her mouth to stifle her scream, not wanting to alarm the Secret Service detail which she knew was outside the front door.

As Eve started to eat Ann's ice cream-filled snatch, Bill got behind her, grabbing her hips and plunging his cock into her tight pussy, eliciting a gasp as he filled her, Eve rotating her ass and pressing back against him as he began to fuck her. After a minute or two, Bill slid his cock from her pussy and pressed the head of it against her starred rosebud, feeling Eve stiffen for a moment, then groan as his cock pressed into her ass, her sphincter clamping down on him tightly as he filled her ass with his cock.

Eve was moaning and groaning, attempting to keep her mouth glued to Ann's pussy as Bill fucked her ass. Finally she just gave up, laying her cheek against Ann's spread pussy as Bill continued to fuck her in the ass, slamming his cock in and out, her whole body jerking each time he filled her ass.

"God, what an ass!" Bill gasped, groaning, his head thrown back as he began to cum deep inside of her, feeling her ass squeezing his cock as he dumped his balls into her.

"Oh, oh, oh," Eve gasped when Bill finally pulled his cock from her ass. She could feel the cum running from her ass, down onto her pussy as her body vibrated from the ass fucking it had just received. Staggering to her feet with Bill's help after a minute or so, cum running down the inside of her thighs, she followed him to the shower, pleased when Ann also joined them and they cleaned themselves.

"I'm always so depressed when I have to leave," Eve said as she dressed afterwards, sighing. "It's always the best feeling being with you. I feel like I'm being kicked out of paradise each time I leave, heading back to hell."

"Then don't leave," Ann said. "We'd love having you as part of our family."

"Oh, I'm sure that would go over great," Eve laughed. "My father would disinherit me and Jerry would divorce me and take the children. I guess I'll have to be content with being an occasional play toy. Nothing has ever made me as happy as playing with you."

"Well, personally speaking, besides being a great fuck and suck, you're fun to have around," Bill said, hugging her. "You'll always be welcome, even if it's just for a cup of tea."

"Thank you," Eve said, her eyes misting. "You have no idea how much that means to me. Please think about coming back," she said as she hugged Ann. "You're needed."

"Thank you, but I don't need it," Ann replied.

"If you don't mind, I'm going to talk to my father, see what I can do," Eve said.

"You and I both know that it won't make any difference," Ann said. "He's never wrong, never sorry, about anything, remember?"

"I used to think that," Eve said. "I don't anymore."

"You know, I actually think that there's hope for her," Ann mused when Eve had gone. "I'd never have imagined that when I first met her."

"It's amazing the effect a good fuck or pussy eating can have, isn't it?" Bill said, pulling Ann down onto the sofa and putting her legs over his shoulders, leaning forward and sliding his tongue into her.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Dad, we've really got a problem," Tommy 'Junior' Pocksy said to the President at the morning meeting. "I'm having trouble getting good, qualified people to work in some of the states for the re-election campaign."

"Maybe I need someone else to run things," the President replied coldly as Chris Vanger, Bob Carr, Jeanette Moucher, and Jerry all stood before his desk.

"Who?" Tommy 'Junior' asked, actually showing some anger. "You just lost the Senate majority with those two resigning. You're not going to be able to pass anything now. Able Wright is now the Senate Majority Leader and he's already announced a total freeze on your nominations to the courts."

"They still don't have the votes to impeach," the President said smugly.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that, Mr. President," Chris Vanger said nervously. "They're not saying anything publicly, but there are approximately 20 Republican senators who have privately said that they would consider voting to impeach you. They're worried about being re-elected and the latest polls, even Faux News, show that just over 50% of the public supports not only impeachment, but conviction and removing you from office."

"They won't vote against me," the President insisted stubbornly. "They know that they'd be pariahs in the party."

"Not if they have a secret ballot," Chris Vanger replied, shaking his head. "Senator Wright has already said that he's going to make the ballot secret so that the Senators will be able to vote their conscience without fear of retribution."

"Then we need to get some dirt on the Democrats, expose them the way that our people have been getting exposed," the President said.

"Mr. President, we've been trying to do that for over three years now," Chris Vanger replied. "It's gotten us nowhere."

"Joe Capone has ways of getting things done," the President said. "He's just getting started. Let's see what he can come up with. Jeanette, do you have those pardon papers ready that I asked for?"

"Yes, Mr. President," Jeanette Moucher replied, "though I still think that it's a mistake."

"If I don't pardon him now, prove that I've got his back, he'll roll over on me," the President said. "Give me the papers," he insisted.

"Here you are, Mr. President," Jeanette Moucher said, stepping forward and laying a folder on his desk.

"If Tony's free to do his thing without having to worry about being indicted, he'll get us the dirt we need on the Jadens," the President said as he signed the documents. "They can impeach me and it won't matter because I'll just be re-elected anyway. I can't appear weak. Nobody respects a weak person. When the people see me not backing down, standing up to the Deep State, they'll support me."

"Jerry, help Tommy," the President said. "Contact some of your rich Jew friends. Tell them that I'll support Israel annexing the West Bank. Get them to give us some good people to help with the campaign. Make them realize that only I will protect their money."

"Yes, Mr. President," Jerry replied, shuffling his feet uncomfortably.

"And where's Eve?" the President asked. "Why isn't she here?"

"Uh, she's been pretty upset about what you said the other day," Jerry replied as everyone else looked at their shoes. "I think that she's in her office, working on her pet projects."

"Well, tell her that I want to see her," the President said, an angry look on his face. "She needs to understand what side of the bread is buttered."

"I'll tell her," Jerry said.

"And where's Ann?" the President asked. "If she values her job, she needs to be here."

"She hasn't been seen since the other day, Mr. President," Chris Vanger said.

"Well, she hasn't resigned, so why isn't she here?" the President asked.

"She seemed pretty upset, Mr. President," Chris Vanger replied.

"Why should she be upset?" the President asked.

"She didn't seem to appreciate your comments about women, Mr. President," Chris Vanger replied. "I think she felt insulted."

"But why should she be insulted?" the President asked, a puzzled look on his face. "I wasn't talking about her."

"She is a woman, Mr. President," Chris Vanger replied. "She seemed to take exception to your remarks about women not being suitable for serious positions."

"But I accepted the recommendation and hired Jeanette as White House counsel," the President said. "Why should she be upset?"

"I can't speak for her, Mr. President," Chris Vanger replied. "She didn't discuss it with me, just left the White House and hasn't been back since."

"Maybe you should ask Eve, Mr. President," Jerry suggested. "They've become pretty good friends."

"Get her in here, right now," the President ordered. "The rest of you can go. Bob, make sure that this pardon is processed and get Tony out of jail. As soon as he's available, I want to see him."

"Yes, Mr. President," the Attorney General replied.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"You wanted to see me?" Eve asked when she appeared in the Oval Office, uncharacteristically standing in front of the President's desk.

"Where have you been?" the President asked.

"In my office, working," Eve replied.

"I expect you to be here for the morning meetings," the President said.

"Why?" Eve asked. "You have no respect for me or my opinions. I'm just a woman."

"What is this shit?" the President asked. "And why are you standing down there?"

"You said it yourself, Daddy," Eve replied. "Important things and positions aren't for women."

"Is that what this is about?" the President asked. "You know I spout off sometimes. Besides, I hired Jeanette Moucher as White House counsel. Doesn't that say everything?"

"It was humiliating to be treated that way in front of everyone," Eve said. "You made it very clear to them that women aren't to be taken seriously. You humiliated me and Ann."

"Why isn't she here?" the President asked.

"You humiliated her," Eve replied, exasperated. "She's brilliant and a really good person. She wasn't about to take that."

"Well, tell her I expect her to be here," the President said. "She hasn't resigned, so I expect her to be here doing her job."

"You tell her," Eve said. "I already begged her to come back, went to her house. She doesn't need the job or your insults. She won't come back unless you apologize to her in front of everyone, just like you insulted her."

"Who does she think she is?" the President asked, his face clouding with anger.

"She's a strong woman who knows her worth," Eve replied. "She doesn't need you or the job or the prestige. She loves her country and was happy to try to serve, until you insulted her."

"I wasn't insulting her," the President said. "Besides, she's a pussy eater."

"She's a woman and you insulted all women," Eve replied. "And in case you haven't noticed, I'm a pussy eater, too."

"Talk to her, tell her that I'm sorry if she was insulted," the President said. "I need her and the country needs her."

"I'll tell her that you want to personally apologize to her," Eve replied. "You have to do that for yourself."

"Fine, fine, just get her back here," the President said.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Mr. President, you wanted to see me?" Ann asked the next morning as she stood in front of his desk, Eve surprising her by standing by her side.

"Yes," the President said as the door to the Oval Office opened and Chris Vanger and Jeanette Moucher entered, followed by Jerry, their eyes widening when they saw Ann with Eve standing next to her instead of at the President's side. "I understand that you felt insulted by something that I said. I want to personally assure you that I wasn't referring to you and I'm sorry if you felt that I was."

"I'm a woman, Mr. President," Ann replied. "When you insult women in general, you insult me."

"Well, as you can see, I hold women in the highest regard," the President said. "You haven't met, but this is Jeanette Moucher, the new White House counsel."

"Dr. Szucks, it's a pleasure to meet you," Jeanette said, offering her hand. "Your graduate textbook on economic models was required reading when I was in school. It had a great effect on me and still informs many of the decisions I make."

"Thank you," Ann said, smiling at the taller woman as they shook hands.