The President's Advisor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that was so nice," Sylvia sighed after several minutes, rolling off of Ann onto her back next to her once again, turning to face her, a big smile on her face. "Sex with you is much fun," she said, kissing her. "You have the most delicious pussy, especially when it's full of cum."

"So do you," Ann replied, smiling. "Bill hasn't stopped telling me about how much he enjoyed you."

"You are so lucky to have such a husband," Sylvia sighed. "Why don't the three of us go to dinner again," she suggested. "We can fly to New York."

"That sounds nice," Ann said, "but I think Bill would not want to be seen publicly like that. It might create problems for him."

"We can eat at my condo," Sylvia said. "I'll order for us. That way nobody but the Secret Service detail will know. Then we can fuck. What do you think?"

"I think that Bill would kill me if I didn't accept," Ann replied with a laugh. "And I'd love it, too."

"Then it's settled," Sylvia said, sitting up, her full, hard-nippled breasts bouncing on her chest. "Tomorrow night. I'll arrange for a helicopter. Since we're going to New York, you can stay the night and we can come back the following morning so that you're at work in time. Since we have several guest rooms, nobody will think anything of it. Do you think that Bill can take care of both of us the whole night?" she asked, her eyes twinkling.

"I'm sure that he'd die trying," Ann replied, laughing.

"Luckily, we don't necessarily need him, do we?" Sylvia asked.

"No, but he does make it more fun," Ann agreed.

"I know that you need to go," Sylvia said.

"I do, but thank you for inviting me," Ann said, softly kissing her. "I really needed it."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"It's because of his work," Ann explained to Sylvia the next afternoon as they walked together to the Marine helicopter on the White House lawn that was going to take them to New York. "He'd prefer to not have the scrutiny. He'll meet us at your condo."

When Bill finally arrived at the condo, having been pre-cleared with the Secret Service, he found Ann and Sylvia on the balcony in a 69 on a large chaise lounge, all of Manhattan spread out below them as they feasted on each other's pussies.

"We couldn't wait," Ann explained when she looked up to see him, a pussy-smeared smile on her lust-filled face, Sylvia's pussy spread wide open beneath, glistening wetly. "I was warming her up for you."

"Such a thoughtful wife," Bill said with a laugh, quickly stripping and dropping to his knees and dragging his tongue up between Sylvia's spread pussy lips, tasting her musky juices as he slid his tongue into her as Ann knelt up, her knees on either side of Sylvia's face, her long pussy lips draped over her mouth.

"Oh, yes, so nice that you could make it, Bill," Sylvia gasped, lifting her legs to wrap around his waist as he filled her pussy with his cock as Ann dismounted her face.

"I would never pass up the chance to eat or fuck your pussy," Bill said, smiling down at her as he filled his hands with her large breasts, his fingers finding her large, hard, dark-brown nipples and pinching and pulling on them, causing her gasp as he continued to sluice her pussy with his cock.

"Sometimes I wish that I had a cock so that I could know what it felt like," Ann said, sliding her fingers between Bill and Sylvia, feeling the wet slickness of her pussy lips grasping his cock as he slid in and out of her, smiling when Sylvia gasped and arched her hips up to grind against Bill when she began to rub her big clit.

"I'm going to cum," Bill gasped, feeling the moment arrive.

"Yes, yes," Sylvia panted, dislodging him and sitting up, leaning forward to take his gooey, glistening cock into her mouth just as it exploded, thick ropes of hot white cum shooting into her mouth and onto her extending tongue as she wrapped her lips around him and hollowed her cheeks as she sucked him off, gulping down every drop of cum that she could extract from him.

"That is one hell of a welcome," Bill laughed when Sylvia finally sat back, licking her lips as she looked up at him with a big smile on her face.

"And I can't think of a more proper way to greet your hostess," Sylvia said, laughing with him.

They moved onto an even larger chaise lounge, as big as a king-sized bed, Sylvia snuggled between Bill and Ann, all of them letting their hands wander.

"Now this place is properly dedicated," Sylvia finally sighed, squeezing Bill's cock.

"Maybe we should make sure," Bill said. "Can't ever have enough dedication, I think."

"Oh, you are terrible," Sylvia laughed.

"I warned you," Ann said, leaning over to softly suck on the head of Bill's cock for a moment.

"Let's watch the sunset from the Jacuzzi," Sylvia suggested.

"Lead the way," Bill replied as she sat up, her perfect breasts with their large, dark-brown, hard nipples bobbing on her chest.

The Jacuzzi was perfectly placed on the balcony, the view of Central Park below. Bill was in heaven between the two women who made sure to keep their bodies pressed against his, Sylvia's large breast rubbing his arm.

"This is really nice," Ann sighed.

"Madam, dinner has arrived," the white-liveried house major domo announced, seemingly ignoring the fact that the three of them were naked in the Jacuzzi.

"Have them set it up on the breakfast balcony table, Bernard," Sylvia said. "We'll be along shortly."

"Sylvia, this is amazing!" Ann said as they sat down to eat, Sylvia having given them each a silk robe to wear.

"I love the whole idea of tapas," Sylvia explained. "I love to taste many different things. So I always order appetizers, lots of them. This comes from Le Bernardin."

Each of them had a dish with half a dozen escargots topped with puffed pastry in front of them. There were dishes of coq au van, aubergine in tomato sauce, topped with fresh mozzarella cheese, a plate with three different fois gras, a platter of oysters on the half shell, a cheese platter with an assortment of cheeses, a platter of muscles charentaise, a bowl of gratin dauphinois, a bowl of ratatouille, and a huge tureen of bouillabaisse in the center of the table. Bernard poured Krug champagne and kept their glasses topped while they ate.

"What incredible food," Bill sighed, sitting back and loosening the cinch on his robe. "This is the kind of food that makes you eat too much because it tastes so good."

"I'll have to diet for a week because of this," Sylvia laughed, "but I just felt like celebrating with you."

"Well, this is one hell of a celebration," Ann said. "I'm stuffed."

"I'm wondering what the dessert is," Bill said, grinning.

"Silly man, we're your dessert," Sylvia replied, laughing. "Do you think that you're up to it?"

"Always," Bill replied.

"Come show me," Sylvia said, sliding her chair back and turning it towards him, hooking one leg up over the side of the chair, her robe parting to reveal her pussy spreading open.

"You sure know how to throw a dinner party," Bill said, sliding from his seat to kneel in front of her, smiling up at her before leaning in and dragging his tongue up through her pussy, tasting her viscous, sticky juices before sinking his tongue into her and drinking at her fountain.

"Oh, I just love the way you eat pussy," Sylvia gasped when he moved his attentions to her clit, sucking on it, teasing it with the tip of his tongue as her body shuddered, an orgasm sweeping through her as Bill glued his mouth on her pussy and feasted.

"He's the best," Ann said as she watched her husband at work.

"Is that so?" Bill asked, looking up from Sylvia's pussy, licking his lips.

"Definitely," Ann said, moving to Bill's seat, smiling at Sylvia as she hooked her legs over the sides of the chair, sliding her ass forward so that her pussy was spread open on the edge of the seat, her long lips unfurled and glistening with moisture.

"I'll be right back," Bill said, smiling up at Sylvia, then turning to suck his wife's long pussy lips into his mouth, sucking and softly chewing on them before sliding his tongue into her and slurping at the musky juices that were already flowing.

"I think we should take this to the other room," Sylvia suggested after watching Ann cum over and over again as Bill ate her pussy. "Bernard," she called out, closing her robe and sitting up. "Please clear the table and then ask the Agent to come in before you go to bed."

Bill was on his knees, plunging his cock in and out of Sylvia's pussy while Ann sat on her face smiling at him when the Secret Service agents entered the room, three of them, all naked.

"Oh, my!" Ann gasped, a big smile creasing her face when she saw them.

"Oh! Hello," Sylvia gasped when Ann dismounted her face and she saw the three naked agents by the bed watching. "You're great, Bill, but more is better, wouldn't you agree?"

"The more, the merrier," Bill replied, smiling when Ann pulled one of the agents up onto the bed by his erect cock, her legs going up around his waist as he sank his cock into her, immediately followed by another agent crawling up to kneel by her head, feeding his cock into her mouth, while the third agent did the same to Sylvia, his thick, black cock disappearing into her mouth and down her throat as she sucked on him.

"I'm going to cum," Bill announced several minutes later, the sounds of fucking and sucking filling the room.

"Trade places," Sylvia gasped, holding the thick black cock in her hand.

Bill could see that Ann was gulping down a load of cum as he moved up to Sylvia's face, her tongue extending for his sticky, gooey cock as he slid it into her mouth, almost immediately blowing his load, cum spurting onto her tongue and into her mouth as she wrapped her lips around him and sucked him off, moaning as she gulped his cum, the black agent having filled her pussy with his cock.

Bill was mildly surprised at the ease with which Sylvia took each of the men, sucking them, fucking them, never holding back, thoroughly enjoying herself unabashedly. That Ann did the same was no surprise, she was in her element.

Bill found himself in a 69 with Ann, her on top sucking his cock while he ate her cum-filled pussy. He had just lain his head back to catch his breath when the thick black cock slid over his face and into Ann's pussy right in front of him. The contrast of Ann's pussy with a black cock had always held a special fascination for him and he watched in delight as the ebony of the cock contrasted with the deep crimson of her inner pussy, her long lips clinging to the shaft as it moved in and out of her pussy.

Lifting his head, he was just able to tongue Ann's big fat clit as the thick black cock continued to fuck her, sometimes rubbing against his face as it slid inexorably in and out of her pussy. When he saw cum seeping from around the cock where it met her pussy, he realized that she was getting filled with yet another load. When the thick black cock finally pulled from her pussy, a veritable river of cum flowed from her onto his outstretched tongue before he fasted his mouth onto her, drinking her up.

Looking over when Ann finally rolled off of him, he saw that Sylvia was fucking one of the agents while the other was behind her fucking her in the ass. She saw him looking at her and smiled, rotating her ass as the two cocks pleasured her. She was definitely a sexual creature.

They all took a break in the infinity-edge swimming pool on the balcony outside of the bedroom, the agents making sure that they had glasses of champagne, while abstaining themselves, being on duty.

"This is the only part about the Presidency that I enjoy," Sylvia said, smiling. "Having Secret Service studs to protect me."

"It is definitely a nice perk," Ann said, laughing.

"I'm going to be selfish," Sylvia said. "Why don't the three of you protect me all at once, together?" she suggested, getting out of the pool and taking the hand of one of the agents and leading him over to one of the chaise lounges, pushing him down onto it and then crawling on top of him, finding his cock and lowering her pussy down onto him.

"You are definitely my kind of a first lady," Bill said with a laugh as another of the agents got behind her and filled her ass with his cock, while the black agent straddled the chaise lounge, filling her mouth with his cock, Sylvia pumping her ass up and down, fucking herself on the two cocks filling her while simultaneously loudly slurping on the big, black cock filling her mouth.

Ann settled herself on Bill's lap in the pool, her back to him as his cock filled her pussy while they watched Sylvia being serviced by the three agents. It seemed to take forever before the agent fucking her in the ass groaned, cum seeping from around his cock as he filled her ass, almost immediately followed by the black agent blowing his load into her mouth, cum seeping down her chin as she gulped and swallowed.

"Oh, that was just what I needed," Sylvia gasped when she had finished sucking off the black agent and the one fucking her in the ass pulled his cock from her, a stream of cum running down towards her pussy still filled with the third agent's cock.

"You're one hell of a lady," the black agent said, shaking his head in wonder.

"I agree," the agent who had fucked her in the ass said as Sylvia rolled off of the agent beneath her onto her back as he slipped from the chaise lounge, her spread pussy leaking cum.

"I think that you're great," Ann said, climbing off of Bill's cock and leaving the pool, kneeling on the chaise lounge and lowering her face to Sylvia's cum-filled pussy, loudly slurping on the cum cocktail filling her, Bill following and filling her ass with his own cock while she feasted on Sylvia's pussy.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"This is so unfair," the President said the next morning in the Oval Office as he watched Faux News along with Bob Carr, Stephan Groffs, Chris Vanger, Jeanette Moucher, Jerry, and Ann, with Eve standing at her usual spot next to her father, a hand on his shoulder. "I am by far the greatest president in the history of the country and they are inventing excuses to tarnish my legacy. This is nothing more than an illegal coup."

"Mr. President, there is nothing illegal about it," Jeanette Moucher said. "They have followed the Constitution and precedent. There's nothing to be done for it except to hope that the Senate dismisses it or votes not to convict."

"Which could be problematic," Chris Vanger said. "With the Democrats now in the majority, they control the process. I don't see them doing anything that would be helpful to us."

"You're assuming that Speaker Agnelli submits the impeachment articles to the Senate," Jerry said.

"Why wouldn't they?" Bob Carr asked.

"The same reason that we wouldn't," Jerry replied. "Nobody in their right mind wants the Vice-President to become the President. Also, if they send the articles of impeachment to the Senate and don't convict, it will be egg on their faces. They'd actually do better not submitting them and then being able to say that you were impeached and not exonerated."

"Can't they be forced to submit them?" the President asked.

"No," Jeanette Moucher replied, shaking her head. "There is nothing written that spells out how they must act, only that the responsibility is theirs. I agree with Mr. Myers that it would be in their best interests to just sit on them, holding them over you and reminding the country as often as possible about their existence. It would be a serious handicap for your re-election."

"We would probably win an open-vote Senate trial," Jerry said. "It would be political suicide for any Republican Senator to openly vote to impeach you. The problem is that the Democrats know this. I think it would be very likely that they'd have a secret ballot vote. Then Senators would be enboldened and not afraid of the consequences of their vote."

"Mr. President, you need to distract everyone's attention from this," Chris Vanger said. "The more they talk about it, the more importance it takes on. We need to give the people something else to talk about, something positive that affects them directly."

"What do you suggest?" the President asked, clearly uncomfortable, drumming his fingers on his desk.

"The economy," Jerry said. "People vote their wallets more than anything else. Give them a reason to vote their wallets in your favor."

"But the economy is great," the President protested. "Never been better in the history of the country. Fewest unemployed people, most working. Why aren't they talking about that?"

"They are, Mr. President," Ann said, "but not in the way you'd like. They're preoccupied with the bankruptcies and farms failing by the hundreds now. The price for a basic basket of necessities is up 8% in just the past month and not showing any sign of going down. The tariffs are backfiring. If they're hurting the Chinese and others, that's not helping us domestically, since it's hurting us just as much if not more. These other countries aren't facing an election and they'll be able to point at our tariffs as the reason that their economies are struggling. We don't have that luxury. Our tariffs are the reason that we are struggling."

"But I can't just back down," the President complained. "That would make me look weak."

"Maybe it's better to look a little weak than voted out of office," Jerry said. "You can show strength and leadership by relaxing the tariffs, especially if you can get the other countries to reciprocate in response."

"I agree, Mr. President," Ann said. "In all honesty, the tariffs have been an unmitigated disaster and have not accomplished what you wanted them to accomplish. The only result has been higher prices here and hundreds of bankruptcies. We are not self-sufficient enough to be able to withstand the results. We need trade with other countries since we no longer are in the manufacturing business. Our manufacuring capacity is down over 80% from what it was just 20 years ago. We are now dependent upon other countries for many of our basic goods."

"We should also be issuing press releases every day, several times a day, touting all of the good things that your administration has accomplished," Stephan Groffs said. "Keep reminding the people over and over again how much you've done for them."

"Yes, like your brilliant appointments of the Transportation and Education secretaries," Eve said.

"The only people happy with those appointments are Democrats," Jerry said, shaking his head at his wife's stupidity. "They're not on the same page as us and they're certainly not promoting our agenda, especially not in education. Jane Adams has been amazingly aggressive and thorough about dismantling most of what we had accomplished with Secretary Doves."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you for this opportunity to address you about how I see our country today," Bo Jaden said, his tanned face smiling into the cameras for a prime-time, 15-minute address paid for by the Make American Politics Better and No More Corruption Super PACs. "We are in a crisis, politically and economically because of the misguided, corrupt practices of the administration of President Pocksy, who lies every time he moves his lips. He has been impeached, only the third time in our history that a President has been so rebuked for high crimes and misdemeanors against the Constitution and the People. He has blantantly tried to bribe and coerce a foreign government, Bulgaria, to instigate bogus investigations into my son in an attempt to discredit me. The Bulgarian government has stated unequivocally that Archer's tenure as a director of BulgEnergy resulted in a major reduction in corruption in Bulgaria's energy sector and that there are no indications of any improprieties, contrary to the lies that President Pocksy continues to attempt to sell people on. Our farmers are facing the most devasting circumstances since the early days of our Republic because of the President's idiotic tariffs that are only enboldening our adversaries all around the world, while causing untold suffering here in our country with hundreds of farms going out of business and bankruptcies in the industries most impacted by the tariffs at historic levels."