The President's Gay Wife Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 12.03 on the Friday Gerry rushed into Magnolia's office and thundered, "How could you do this without telling me!"

Combing her hair Magnolia said because as soon as he'd pushed her to withdraw her nomination for NUP endorsement he'd not spoken one word of politics to her, or asked how she felt about withdrawing.

"I've been busy."

"I've felt neglected."

Kitty entered with two glasses of wine, giving one to Magnolia and the other to Gerry.

"Stop shouting you two. Come in Gerry, we're having an in-office farewell party as Magnolia and my resignations were handed in just before noon and the chief of staff has signed on under-study Chase McKenzie as Magnolia's replacement, accepting our recommendation."

"What, you both are leaving?"

"It was either resigning or taking leave of absence without pay," Kitty said. "We are both so confident about winning a seat we chose the former."

"You yes, but not Magnolia. She will be blown away in National Unity's campaign to secure Mayfair Heights. They'll roll in the heavyweights to make sure we win it, make no mistake about that. Sorry darling, please don't take this personally."

"All fair's in love and war darling," Magnolia smiled sweetly. "I hope Sir Max opens his campaign in Mayfair Heights instead of City Central. It would push me into election mode from the outset."

Laughing, Sir Gerald took his wife's arm and they followed Kitty into the rear office where drinks and a buffet lunch were being held. As he entered Gerry recognized a face as said, "Hello Belle, fancy seeing you here."

"Oh hi Lord Fitzroy. Kitty invited me as a guest to introduce me to your lovely wife. I've been talked into coming out of political activity retirement to run Lady Magnolia's election campaign for her."

Gerry said. "My goodness, what will your mother say? Until now you have been National Unity through and through and one of the best electorate campaign manager's we've ever had. Lady Marsh will be devastated."

"Well mommy shouldn't have bowed to the whining pressure of the conservatives in the party so quickly. She had already asked me to join Lady Fitzroy's team under the National Unity banner so it's really only a tiny change to do it under the Liberal right banner. I thought Lady Fitzroy had been hard done by and was gracious in withdrawing so here I am. National Unity hasn't a dog's show of retaining Mayfair Heights Sir Gerald -- we'll win it through the caliber of candidate, not what party brass says in apple box oratory to Mayfair Heights voters. I think your party has overlooked the fact that in independent surveys, Mayfair Heights comes near the bottom in all electorates in attitude towards party loyalty and tops surveys in the percentage of residents in electorates with university degrees and lower tertiary qualifications. What do those two particular survey findings say to you Mr President?"

Gerry smirked, saying he wouldn't be surprised if the issues debated in the Mayfair Heights electorate focused on morality.

Belle Rider said calmly, "Here are two other survey findings of possible interest to you Lord Fitzroy. In attitudes towards permissiveness within society today Mayfair Heights comes in as the 10th most relaxed electorate towards permissive attitudes in society and of course it has for years topped all electorates in the country for having the highest divorce rate. Kitty knew all this and that is why she pushed Lady Fitzroy to offer to stand for Mayfair Heights for NUP. It would appear foolishness within the hierarchy predominated over smart political tactical thinking. Oh dear."

"Oh dear?" Sir Gerald echoed.

"Come on dear, it's only politics," Magnolia said. "We figure National Unity will be returned but with a very reduced majority and it will have to accept a coalition arrangement with another party to hold the Treasury benches securely. Wouldn't it be funny if the PM selected my team and had the issue of legalizing pot to debate?"

"Funny?" Gerry groaned. "Don't forget to mention the liberation of gay rights."

"Darling, please turn to your right and meet my replacement Chase McKenzie. Isn't she pretty?"

Looking anything but delighted, the President said, "Oh, hi Chase," and offered her a sweaty hand.

Minutes later on his way out the President said to Kitty, "I was confident you could do something with Magnolia but what you have done is amazing. I expected you to model her recalibration on yourself, but no: she remains very much Magnolia with refined steering, a boost in power and a sophistication in femininity she did not have before but beneath that remains her raw sexuality. Those improvements all relate to confidence. At the same time there is one completely new add-on that has taken me be surprise -- her new political dimension. Previously she was political barren...and now...ohmigod, and achieved in such short time."

"Well Gerry, it seemed appropriate she ought to have political dimension, being married to the country's most influential man," Kitty said. "Observing her just now dealing with you left me with the thought, have I taken her too far?"

"And?"

"Oh Gerry, don't fret. Magnolia is in charge of herself now."

Sir Gerald looked confused and continuing on his way and almost walked into the closed door.

That evening when Skye and Freddie were sitting in the garden holding hands and watching the moon rise, Magnolia rolled off Gerry rather breathlessly and asked the question, knowing that her husband was under real sexual pressure at that moment, probably feeling his testicles were temporarily repositioned, like next to his eyeballs.

"Gerry, I'm beginning to worry that you are now longer justified having the State pay for a minder for me."

Wiping the sweat off his face with the top sheet Gerry tried to get his mind around the enormity of the poser Magnolia had just delivered. "What's a minder?"

"You fool," she chuckled. "Focus or I warn you I'll jump on you again."

Gerry rapidly blinked his way to a clear mind. "Safety of the President's wife is of paramount importance to the nation. You have been in potential danger as a result of your afternoon of madness and now you are in danger of extremists within the NUP administration, who include its chairman Lady Marsh. Also out there will be hotheads who resent you leading a party representing gays to hog into the cash trough in Parliament. Skye stays. Now please go to sleep and leave me alone: I feel sexually abused."

Magnolia smiled and fell asleep, leaving Gerry wide-awake and fretting.

At that moment in Kitty's downtown apartment, nude Jim was running a series of tiny kisses between Kitty's thighs and working the ecstasy toward one of her most sensitive spots -- the inside edge of her kneecaps.

"Hmmmm. Ohmigod," cried Kitty, as a seismic effect of some magnitude shook her body, making her head roll from side to side.

"Oh, do you like that?" asked wily Jim.

They'd had a lovely night as he'd stopped work for the day at 6:00 and arrived an hour later at the apartment, bathed, perfumed and carrying a big bouquet with the intent of making a proposal. After they finished a bottle of French champagne that Kitty had found in the middle of the floral arrangement, which had explained its heaviness when she'd come within an ace of dropping the bouquet, Jim made the proposal and Kitty accepted -- yes she would move in with him at the weekend and lease her apartment.

After dinner with everything tidied away they decided they didn't want to watch TV, listen to dreamy music, talk or go out and watch the moon. So they took the only other option so eminently suitable for lovers.

"Long, slow and often," Jim had whispered into the ear of Kitty, giving the highly pent-up woman her first orgasm, admittedly a small one because he only had his hand on her shoulders prior to the sexy whispering.

Chapter 15

The Prime Minister bowed under immense NUP executive pressure and delivered his televised address to open the election campaign at the cultural dome located just within the Mayfield Heights Electorate boundary with the Central City Electorate. The turnout of 5380 people was the largest crowd at an election meeting in the country in thirty years. Sir Max Wallace, speaking in fine form, had some newspapers next day predicting a landslide election victory for his party. However, throughout the day and into that evening political commentators on radio and TV said Sir Max's speech was good but not that good so the consensus seemed to indicate the prediction of a landslide seemed premature.

Two nights later Alf Struthers, leader of the New Age Party, opened his party's campaign from a TV studio and published reports were cautiously favorable.

Two other parties launched their campaigns but the Liberal Party cancelled its opening after the country's Electoral Returning Office received a complaint from Lady Marsh on behalf of 'disgusted citizens' that the Liberal's Party promotion for its party 'disgracefully contains an obscene word'.

The president of the Supreme Court decided to personally hear submissions from attorneys representing the complainant and the Liberal Party. Comments in weekend newspapers and a highly publicized TV debate on Sunday night discussed whether the Gay Rights' appeal 'to all *unt-lickers' to attend the opening address by Lady Fitzroy on behalf of the Liberal Party. None of the urging in Liberal Party promotions to specific groups to attend its campaign opening attracted complaints. Lady Marsh and the two other NUP complainants declined to make any statement and declined invitation to debate the issue on TV.

At 2:15 on Monday. Lord Moss, the president of the Supreme Court, delivered his brief decision:

Since neither '*unt' nor 'unt' can be construed as being proper words I determine no offensive word has been used in the advertising at the center of this complaint. The complaint lodged under section 14(c) ii of the Electoral Act is accordingly dismissed.

Next day the Liberal Party promotions reappeared, the only change being the opening address would be held on Thursday evening at the Mayfield Heights Gary Field Football Stadium. The media sensed the venue had been deliberately chosen because the Liberal Party believed electors would want to view and hear its controversial leader speak.

On Thursday radio stations reported by noon the city center was slowly being choked by an influx of vehicles heading for the stadium. By 5:00 fear swept seized the NUP hierarchy when the City Police Chief went on radio and TV to warn latecomers to stay away because the 15,000-seat stadium was almost full although the address was not due to start till 6:30.

At 6:30 sharp a tremendous roar erupted from the stadium as without any fanfare or introduction the lone figure a woman wearing a cap, pink top, white cut-offs to reveal incredibly long and shapely legs that ended way down in pink and white ankles boots walked on to the field and up on to the small slowing revolving stage in centerfield and picking up the microphone and said, "Hi -- I'm Magnolia."

The crowd went wild.

Once the noise died she called, "Are there any Save the Wales people here?" and she worked through the list of groups officially affiliated with the party and received shouts appropriate to representations, although one notable exception had been excluded. Then a woman darted up on stage and shouted into her bullhorn, "You forgot the gays."

Magnolia laughed and said into her microphone, "No I didn't Belle. I believed the bigots who would think the gays would be home doing the only thing they seem capable of doing."

"Why don't you ask and check it out?"

"Okay Belle -- Belle's my campaign manager."

The TV cameras including those broadcasting the opening address focused as briefed on the Western Stand.

"Are there any gays here?"

Everyone in that stand stood and shouted, "Here we are Lady Fitzroy!"

"Brilliant guys. Sorry I've left your ranks. I tried but it's not for me."

The Western Stand people cheered her as did other gays or sympathizers spread around the arena.

"Okay, that's good. But we don't want others feel left out. Are there any straight people here?"

Almost three-quarters of the stadium stood and cheered.

When they hushed Magnolia said: "Listen up folk, our Liberal Party is by nature a mixed bag. What our party is about is this. We want to focus Parliament on some of the issues of the day of concern to groups aligned with our party. We seek open debate within Parliament to lead to greater understanding about what worries and frustrates minority groups and to search for possible political solutions. If all that we meet is bigotry within the governing house of our nation, then so be it but don't expect us to give up. The Liberal Party will soldier on until we replace sufficient bigots at the election box to allow us to make significant progress. In some instances just greater awareness will lead to greater tolerance and satisfy what our members seek through minor adjustments in attitudes and education and political support. In more universal matters like global warming and global resources sustainability we seek a complete political rethink leading to inspirational political action."

Magnolia finished her forty-five minute speech by building up to a finale declaration: "I personally stand for developing a greater sense of national unity within this country. Historically we are a nation of immigrants, people of different cultures. I believe their descendants and our newer immigrants desire to think and feel Oceanpacifica is their home. I urge you all, let our motto be 'Our Homeland is Oceanpacifica' and live by it. Thank you for coming here to night and remember to vote Liberal for liberalism and those in Mayfield Heights Electorate who decide to vote for me that you will be voting Liberal for greater nationalism. I knew you some of your would have turned up to see a depraved woman. Sorry to have disappointed."

"Good night."

The crowd cheered and as a vehicle came out and drove off with Magnolia and Belle, Belle's voice boomed through the stadium speakers -- "Just a moment folk, we have a treat for you. The center stage burst into flames and a ring of surrounding fireworks was remotely set off for a brief but spectacular display.

"That's all folk," came the cheery voice of Belle through the speakers. "Go home safely and think Liberal."

* * *

Lady Marsh and the PM both suffered acidic reflux next morning at opening their copies of theGuardian. The headline (editor Jim Gee had dissociated himself from any political coverage) screamed,

Stroppy Liberal Party Promises Fireworks 25,000 Turnout Sets New Record

By MURRAY LOCKE, our political bureau chief

An unbelievably astute political newcomer Lady Magnolia (not even she uses her correct title of Lady Fitzroy) gave our nation's politicians a near flawless exhibition of how to run an election campaign meeting last night.

She drew a record crowd of 25,000 for a campaign opener -- almost three times larger than the recently reset record -- to the Mayfield Heights Gary Field Football Stadium and didn't once use the 'unt' non-existent word or any other rude word for that matter, looked adorable, moved sexily, spoke with charm and had her audience mostly captivated or at the very least tolerant.

The over-riding belief she must have left with those 25,000 who watched her live and tens of thousands who watched the live TV broadcast must be 'Watch out bigots and here comes a real bid to bestow greater nationalism with this country'.

I have met Lady Fitzroy twice and was impressed. But last night Magnolia's powerful address blew the socks off me. She...

Lady Marsh called Sir Max. "I won't say good morning as I feel sick and guess you do. I'm resigning forthwith."

"Good move. Yours had to be the head to roll so why wait around?"

"Quite. I suggest we cancel all extra spending on Mayfair and not bother sending in the brass. Mayfair is gone."

"Agreed."

"Haven't you a kind word to say?"

"Oh yes, until this goof you performed adequately. I'll contact the party electoral committee members personally with the news as soon as you make one call and get back to me."

"One call to who or is it whom?"

"I want your daughter Belle as your replacement."

"Oh God, yes! I'll call her now. That's brilliant Max."

Sir Max called Magnolia. "Mayfair Heights is yours," he said curtly, forgetting the way he was supposed to speak to the President's wife."

"Oh Max, don't be so absurd. I'm only one day into my campaign and my head is killing me. Kitty, Belle and I rather cut loose last night at our party headquarters."

"Party headquarters? To my knowledge which comes from an extremely reliable source your fleapit outfit doesn't have a headquarters."

"Well darling, it's too posh a name for it. We have been given use of the old tractor shed on Bayfield Park but if you mean by an extremely reliable source as the Bureau, please don't have it blown up as the derelict shed doesn't belong to us."

Sir Max turned pale when the political upstart used the name Bureau but thought it best to ignore her insane slip of tongue.

"Read theGuardian."

Magnolia raced out to the family room and turned to Page 7 where the report of Sir Max's campaign opening had appeared complained to Max she'd found only letters about the party opening addresses on page 7.

"No you fool. The front page."

Magnolia looked at the front page briefly and said calmly, "That appears to be an accurate report. Sweetie, are you free tomorrow at midday? I'd like you to lead some party brass to market day at Southampton Village in the Sutherland Downs Electorate in support of Kitty. It's just a token gesture but Kitty deserves it as she has performed wonderful service to us both."

"Okay, I'll adjourn the Executive Council meeting and take them all except Alf. His party would throw him out if they found out we were over there publicly endorsing our candidate."

"Than you Max, you may go now. Here comes Jane with my breakfast and my splitting headache needs to go before I can converse more rationally."

Magnolia called Murray Locke, who was home doing the laundry for his wife, and thanked him for his endorsement of her in his report of her stadium meeting.

Murray protested: "I didn't endorse you. I just told it how it was and that you were inspirational."

"I'm speaking about your comment about your socks Murray. People reading that will interpret that as a sly endorsement. I can't have sex with you..."

"Magnolia, please don't use that word around me. I'm on laundry duty and cooking all meals whenever I'm home for the next two months for letting slip to my wife I enjoyed a really hot night when in England and by hot I don't mean the weather."

"Well if you stupidly admit a transgression like that Murray you deserve your punishment. I'd say your wife went rather easy on you. By the way, when are you inviting Gerry and me over for a drink so I can meet your wife?"

"A-after the election. But we only l-live in a ordinary h-house."

"Join the club Murray because so do most people."

"M-Marion is shy. She'd by blown away by the though of having you two in her h-house."

"Rubbish Murray. She'll want to bail me up and asked what did I actually do in my afternoon of madness. All women feel compelled to ask me. By the way, I wasn't aware you stuttered? Now, what was I calling about? Oh yes, to give you wink-wink an anonymous tip. Tomorrow at noon political aspirant Kitty Loveridge will be touring the pig pens and whatever at Market Day in Southampton Village over in Sutherland Downs as part of her low-key election campaign."

"Thanks Magnolia, I'll check it out and file a couple of pars."