The Price

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once home, we found our sexual desire quelled for the time being. This is the moment we took to shed the stockings. Once off, we put them back into their packages. "The hard part is done," I said to the others, "now all we have to do is return the stockings and enjoy our new bodies without side effects." We had a few more drinks to cap off the night, then retired to bed.

The next morning we were met with horrible sights. While sleeping, our bodies regained twenty pounds. "No!" Ashley and I cried out. "This can't be!"

"Now what?" Dawn asked during breakfast in the cafeteria. "I don't want to be plus-size again."

"Well," I replied, "the only way to keep the stockings is to pay Sophia's price."

"Well," Ashley chimed in, "Let's get the packages and head over there?"

Sophia opens the door to her suite as we approach it. "Good morning, did you enjoy the stockings?

"We did," I reply, 'and the benefit you spoke of has done wonders for our bodies?"

"I see that," Sophia says, "though, It seems you gained a bit back."

I continue, "we thought we could give the stockings back and keep the results they gave us."

"You are not the first ones to try that," Sophia explains. "Many people have attempted to avoid the price."

"Just say it," Wendy blurts out."

"Say what my dear?"

"Say the price! I'll do whatever I have to do to get the cash. I refuse to go back to the way I was. "No more talk, just give us a number!"

A sultry smile crawls across Sophia's juicy red lips before they part to say, "the price is not money.

"What?" We all say at once.

"The price is you, well, your minds to be more specific."

"I knew it," Dawn yells," fucking mind control."

"Not quite," Sophia explains, "that term implies that I just take your mind. This is something different. The magic used to make the stockings requires fairness to work properly. The subject must give themselves over."

"Why the hell would we give you our minds?"

" You don't have to," Sophia continues, "You have two options. Option one is that you give me back the stocking and walk away. Your body will go back to normal, but, your mind will stay your own. Option two has an up and a downside. The upside, I give you the body stocking and as long as you wear it for 20 hours each day, your body will become perfect again. You'll also have access to 2,000 outfit options in the app. The downside, the sexual side effects will return to the levels they were at last night, no higher, no lower. Your mind will remain yours until you reach 99 orgasms. The 100th, will be the most intense climax you've had in your life and will transform you into a mindless sex doll."

"We are still young, Wendy remarks, "there is no way we can limit a lifetime of orgasms to 100."

"I agree," Sophia replies. "That is not very many orgasms for a lifetime. I am fair, so, if you can resist the nylon's sexual side effects and keep your orgasm count under 99 for 1 year, the deal will become void and you will be able to keep the stocking and its benefits.

I can see Wendy's wheels turning. The same is true with Ashley and Dawn."Guys," I plead," you can't be considering this," It sounds fair, but, it's a bad deal. Last night is a big horny blur. I bet we each had at least 10 orgasms since Friday night. Look around, she did not get this wealthy from selling the stockings. Sophia's wealth is from the sale of mindless dolls."

"Very good Cori," Sophia says while sarcastically clapping. "You figured it out. Once you become a mindless doll, I'll sell you as a plaything for the highest bidder. Now that all options have been laid out for you, I need an answer. Option 1, or 2?"

I shove my stocking package into her hands and yell, "duh!" only an idiot would pay your price!"

"Moments later, I hear Wendy say two words that make my heart sink. "I'll pay."

"Don't be stupid!" I yell.

"It will be fine Cori, I will control the urges. I'll use my new body as motivation to do so." Slowly, Wendy backs away and goes into one of the bedrooms. I try to follow, but she locks the door. "Don't worry," she says through the door. It will be..."

Her words are interrupted by a series of moans. She's put the body stocking back on and sealed her fate. As Wendy pleasures herself in the locked room, I lower my head and turn to collect the others. My eyes widen at the sight of Dawn and Ashley entering the other bedroom.

"They agree with Wendy," Sophia says while sauntering towards me. "Who can blame them, the nylon has given them the bodies they have always wanted. The trade is fair, control yourself for a year, be rewarded with a lifetime of beauty."

A shiver of desire slides up my spine as I ponder her words. "Maybe," I say internally, "maybe there is a way to..."

I cut my thoughts off and yell, "No!" In tears, I exited the room and walked back to campus.

The others returned a few hours later in stylish outfits created by the body stockings. They assure me that they can control themselves, but, I know they are wrong. Ashley is the first to fall in one month. Wendy was next at 3.

Dawn lasted the longest, 6 months. After she fell, I left Winterville University.

It would be easy for me to vilify Sophia. But, my friends knew what they were doing. Did she place temptation in front of them? Yes, but she never lied about the sexual side effects. She gave us a risk-free trial to experience them along with the benefits. After graduation, I had a hard time finding work. The internship I had at Winterville during my sophomore year did not open the doors I thought it would. One night while out for a walk, I noticed a familiar red SUV outside of a small diner. I go inside and see Sophia sitting alone in a booth.

Sophia looks up and smiles as I approach, "Hello Cori, please, sit." I join her and order a cup of coffee. "So, how are you doing my dear?"

"I'm doing alright. I have a question for you though."

"Go ahead."

I take a deep breath and part my lips, "I should hate you for what happened, but, I don't. You are a businesswoman and a good one at that. So, here is my question... Are you hiring?"

12