All Comments on 'The Price is Always Right Pt. 03'

by awriterssojourn

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

You never know what you or your wife is going to get involved in. There was no need for watching his phone while school was in session.

TINADEBOURGTINADEBOURGabout 2 months ago

Well written. And I like the educated style of both.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Amazing story keep it going. They all need to use her. She can become their cum dump at the next poker party!!

avidreader62avidreader62about 1 month ago

Two things: is she going to take the morning after pill or play the odds that she does not get pregnant? And why on earth is she not on the pill at this point? This is irresponsible for the couple if they intend on continuing this lifestyle. Personally, I feel that James is putting her at risk and what husband, even a cuckold, would want to do that? Especially since she has no impulse control to keep herself safe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Poorly conceived and badly presented.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Your stories keep me yearning for more. I have a James very similar to this character in my dreams. I'll be interested to see where your storyline takes this couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Like Sophie said More more more. Oh yeah!

DeathkiwiDeathkiwiabout 1 month ago

Great story. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

JollyrogeringJollyrogeringabout 1 month ago

Hmmmmm. It's a really hot story, no doubt about that!

Psychologically though, I think it's over..... what do you think? Let us know next time.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Thought it was one of the better stories in recent memory.Rates a 9.9 . Waiting for the next installment.

26thNC26thNC19 days ago

Whore has a price, now she earns it.

AmbulAmbul16 days ago

The whore and her pimp need to get her on birth control right away and require her johns to wear a condom. If bareback, they should be required to have a clean medical report. The author has created two well-educated characters and they need to control their lust and use their heads as they head into this new life.

thunderstormythunderstormy8 days ago

Excellent story and plot.. waiting for more.. don't bother with trolls

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userawriterssojourn@awriterssojourn
I write about things that interest me. Exclusive stories and early access on my Patreon. Check out my discord for more discussions about any of my stories! www.patreon.com/awriterssojourn Email: AWritersSojourn@proton.me Discord: awriterssojourn Discord Link to Join the Disc...