The Price of Embezzlement Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, his ministrations stop, and he pulls away. I look down to see his face sheened with my liquid, and I feel my face blush a bright crimson. Still in the aftermath of the climax, I can feel my body still tremble ever so slightly.

"I hope you enjoyed your reward, Ruth." Brent speaks as if he just presented me with an employee of the month mug, instead of a world-shattering orgasm. He extends his hand to me, and for a moment, I am confused. "The panties in your mouth, Ruth. I need them back."

Part of me is shocked, but I shouldn't be. Brent is an unusual man, but he is nothing, if not consistent. I spit out the panties and place the moist fabric in his outstretched palm. His self-assured expression is so damnably conceited, and yet part of me loves it.

Unable to continue to match Brent's gaze and still reeling from the twin emotions of pleasure and shame that he forced upon me, I lower my eyes, allowing my attention to follow the line of his body downward. As always, he looks fantastic in his designer suit, which hugs his frame, hitting the perfect balance of style and class. The tight, double Windsor knot in his expensive scarlet tie is ever so slightly askew, but he straightens it perfectly, with a practiced hand.

Lower still, I see his white dress shirt tucked into his dark blue slacks and... Oh my God! Just below his belt, his pants have no chance of hiding his own body's reaction to what we've done.

For the first time, I can clearly see a sign of his arousal. His manhood is straining to push its way out of his pants, but his facial expression is so neutral. I can't believe it. Clearly, he is hugely turned on, but he hasn't said a word or mentioned it in any way.

I've never met a man like him before. Every guy I've dated in the past has been interested first in his own sexual gratification, and my satisfaction was a secondary concern... or sometimes relatively unimportant.

Suddenly, I feel so selfish. Even though our interactions have been his idea, he has only used them as an opportunity to pleasure me. Brent isn't my lover, not technically. Still, I can't rid myself of the idea that I've let him do these things for me with nothing in return.

That's an idiotic idea. Even as I rationalize that, I can't shake the thought. I need to do something for him. No! I can't do that! But I have to do something! Lost in indecision, I bring my thumb to my mouth and bite at it nervously.

"Brent... would you like me to take care of... that... for you?" I spit the words out before I have a chance to talk myself out of it. I am pointing at his groin, but I stare at the floor.

He clicks his tongue, as if surprised, but he can read me so well; I seriously doubt I caught him off guard. "Well Ruth, you know my thoughts on employees taking initiative. You are welcome to take on an additional workload, if you think you're up to it. What did you have in mind?"

There's no turning back now. "I could... you know... help relieve you... if you want." Why is this so embarrassing for me? Brent just ate me out shamelessly, but I'm struggling to even get my words out!

"I tell you what," he replies, and even without looking up, I can hear the amusement in his voice. "I'm going to sit down in my office chair, and you are welcome to do whatever you think is appropriate."

He seats himself, and I follow. My steps are shallow but deliberate. On his desk is a small tray containing paper clips and rubber bands. I extract one and then begin pulling my silky, brown hair back into a ponytail. Glancing back at Brent, I see his eyes flash with anticipation. Ever in control, he is incredibly good at hiding his emotions, but he has tells as well. He knows why I'm putting my hair up. It's a universal, feminine signal, and he's no fool.

Kneeling before him, I realize that the tent in his pants has gotten even tighter. My breath quickens as I consider what lies just on the other side of that fabric. I can feel my heart rate begin to accelerate once again, and I haven't even seen it yet.

I gingerly extend my fingers to touch the cool black leather of his belt. There is the slightest jingle as the clasp gives way. With a zip and a tug at his boxers, his manhood springs free, directly in my face.

Part of me wants to turn away so badly. Just turn and run. I mean, this is insane right? What batshit crazy circumstances have transpired to put me here, down on my knees, with my employer's meaty cock right before my eyes. I know that the answer involves company theft and extortion, but I do my best to push that from my mind.

With a facade of courage which I don't fully feel, I extend my hand out and timidly wrap it around the shaft of the swollen member. Brent releases a heavy sigh of anticipation. This brings a nervous smile to my lips. I think it's the first time I've done that during our escapades.

His equipment is large, definitely above average, and I allow my fingers to dance from the base all the way to the head. Precum is beading up at the slit, and I flick my tongue out, licking it away. The taste is a tinge salty, but not unpleasant. I look up into his eyes, and his normal, unreadable expression is there... but there is something else as well. Is it... affection? I think so. Affection tinged with lust.

He wants this. I run my fingers down the length, and a tiny blush comes to my face as I notice his body's reaction to my gentle touch across the length. Alright, Ruth. It's time to do this. He's had all the power in this arrangement. It's time to take some back!

I lower my head down, kissing the tip of his cock. My lips part, letting my saliva drool down onto the head, as I swirl my tongue around and around, relishing the quiet hitch that I hear in his breathing. The soft firmness of his flesh feels so unique against my tongue, like nothing else on earth.

I suck the tip into my mouth, teasing and caressing it with as much attention as I possibly can. I'm rewarded with more pre-ejaculate, which I swallow as well. Yes... he's loving this. He loves making me squirm, but he's not the only one with sexual skills.

Gazing up with my brown doe eyes, I find his brilliant hazel ones, and I can see the raw sexual aggression that he's fighting to hold back. He has always had control over me, but at this moment, he's relinquished it... and he's too much of a gentleman to demand it back.

His cock twitches as I rub my fingers up and down, smearing his skin with my spit, and I extend my tongue downward, dragging it up the length with a tortuous slowness.

My heart is still pounding, but I swallow hard, forcing down the last of my anxiety and setting my resolve. I've got to take control here! This is my only chance! I have to regain some of the control I've relinquished to him!

"Brent?" I coo, fighting to keep my voice as stable as possible. "Now that I have your cock in my mouth..." I place a tender kiss directly against the head, feeling it flex against my lips. "What do you want me to do?"

I want him to beg. I want him to plead for release. Deep down, I want to see him squirm, like he's made me squirm for a month.

His voice is calm, commanding. "Ruth, I want you to finish what you've begun, without micromanagement. Do you need my input on every task? I allowed you to take on this assignment, and now you're requesting additional supervisory input? Do you need me to take over and handle this for you?" There is a dominant weight to his voice that shakes me to my core.

Damn it! He's toying with me again! When he was the one between my legs, he forced me to beg. Now, with his cock in my hand, I should be the one calling the shots! He's treating me like I can't handle my own business! I can't let him take control again. Maybe I can't make him beg, but there's no way I'm going to relinquish the tiny bit of sway that I've wrestled back from him.

Without another word, I drive my head down onto his cock, sheathing it as deeply as I can without gagging. The firmness of his manhood slides back into my mouth, and I let my plump lips drag across the smooth skin.

I hear a quiet groan of pleasure escape his lips, and I can feel him flexing inside of me. Finally! He can't hide his humanity behind that mask of professionalism forever! Gently, lovingly, I drag my mouth back up his flesh, leaving his shaft shimmering with our shared liquids.

I kiss the head again, before sliding the length back inside of my face. Working the base with my delicate fingers, I move my head rhythmically, expertly pleasuring him and sensing his rising rapture.

My hand continues to massage his cock as I slip it from my mouth, applying one more gentle smooch to the tip. There is a demure tone to my voice as I speak, no longer demanding but instead simply asking.

"Tell me what you want, Brent. Please..."

I see the tiniest change in his visage, as if a tiny crack has formed in his unshakable wall. Suddenly, for the briefest moment, he is not a boss, receiving head from his blackmailed secretary. He is simply a man, being pleasured by an attractive woman.

His normal demeanor returns almost instantly, but the effect remains. I've seen the man underneath. "Ruth, do you want the pure truth? With no filter?"

His authority is unquestionable, as always, and it sends a familiar tremor down my spine. "Y...yes, Brent." My hand is still stroking in time, but my eyes are transfixed on his.

"Alright, I'll be perfectly honest with you. You know I hate lying anyway. I want you to suck me dry, Ruth. Empty my balls straight down your throat, and swallow every drop. I don't want you to hold back. Make it sloppy and wet."

My eyes flare open, I gasp, and a deep crimson washes over my face. Never in a million years did I ever expect to hear such filth from Brent. Even when we did all the improper, lewd acts together, he always had an air of maturity to them, as if he did them only for my sexual gratification, not his. I can feel my breathing picking up again, working to satiate my pounding heart.

Deep down, I realize that I am not in control here. Even with my hand around his cock, and his glands between my teeth, he has the upper-hand. It's as if I've been poking a bear. From within my soul, I feel an immature desire to prove myself to him; prove that I can satisfy him sexually. Maybe it's crazy, maybe I'm playing directly into his hand, but I want it so badly.

No more games.

I move my hand out of the way, slip my wet lips over his glands, and shove my head downward towards his lap. Without stopping, I wiggle my head, pushing his cockhead deeper until it nears my throat's entrance. My tongue drags across his length in a way that I know feels fantastic. Looking up, the pleasure on his face is clear.

'Make it sloppy and wet,' he wants, and I intend to. I pull his meat partway from my mouth, dance my tongue across the tip, and then cram it back in. Time fades from my mind, as I focus on my one singular task. Steadily, I slide his spit-slick cock in between my lips, again and again, focusing on the pleasure that he must be feeling.

"Oh, fuck..." He whispers under his breath, his eyes fluttering incredibly briefly.

Success! I take his cock deep again, fighting against my own gag reflexes in an attempt to force him deeper. My tongue drags down his shaft from base to tip, then back, and I feel it quiver within me. I don't know how much time has passed, but I can sense him growing close.

I pick up my pace, pistoning his cock within my face, silently begging him to give me his cum. No, not silently; the room echoes with the quiet sounds of my service, but I refuse to stop.

"Ruth, I'm gonna cum," he warns, a gentleman until the end.

"Uhhhh-huuuuh!" I nod, refusing to slow even for a moment. I feel his cock tensing as I plant his cockhead just inside my throat, letting out a muffled gag.

All at once, I feel the warm flood of his cum rush into my mouth, as wave after wave of ropey semen blasts into my mouth. My throat threatens to choke, so I begin swallowing, automatically drinking down each wave as he sends it. He places his hands on the back of my head, gently guiding me deeper.

I feel his body shudder with rapture, and I look up at him with demure eyes, shamefully seeking his approval. He stares down at me, and his expression fills me with the exact emotional high I was seeking. His orgasm is slowly abating, but his admiration remains.

"Good job, Ruth," he simply states, and slowly extracts his sticky cock from my lips. I feel a deep sense of shame for what I've done, but it is combated by a rising sense of pride. I drained his balls perfectly, just like he asked, and the restrained smile on his face is the only evidence I need that I've satisfied him. Even as I clean the blend of drool and cum from my lips, I feel elated.

Slowly coming down from my excitement, I look carefully at my boss. Carol's words from earlier come back to me.

"Brent, what is the issue with Vanessa?" My voice is quiet, almost a whisper.

Brent zips up his pants and gives a nonchalant shrug. "Oh, I caught her engaging in corporate dishonesty. I'm going to have to let her go."

I stare at him, gobsmacked. "Corporate... dishonesty?"

Brent nods, and I can see the tiniest hint of disappointment on his face. "Yes, it's a real shame. She's been billing the company for hours she didn't work." He stares at me blankly, as if there is not a massive amount of irony in his words.

"She...?" I am entirely nonplussed, and I have no idea what to think. "You aren't blaming her for... you know... what I did... and..."

It's Brent's turn to look confused. "What you did? Oh, your embezzlement?! No! I'm not framing her for that! I wouldn't send an innocent woman to prison! She really did commit her own crimes, which are punishable by termination."

My mind is reeling. Vanessa committed an offense which is infinitely milder than mine, but somehow, I end up being extorted for sex, while she gets terminated. I can't fathom the logic. "I don't understand, sir. When I... did what I did, you showed me mercy, but... why didn't you...? I mean with her, you..."

Brent laughs. "Do you want me to extort her for sex as well?"

I shake my head rapidly. I was just thinking about how I didn't want to share Brent, and yet I can't fathom his decision.

My heart flutters as Brent leans his face in closer. "Listen Ruth. You may think that I've been extorting you for my own sick sexual pleasure, but I've worked as hard as I can to make sure you don't think that's the only reason I've done this."

"But..."

"Before I ever let you know that you'd been caught, I saw something on your face. I saw remorse. I thought that with the right motivation, you might be rehabilitated. Was I correct?"

My heart skips a beat, and I feel like a wrong answer here could undo everything. "Yes, sir! I mean, of course, sir!"

"I believe you, Ruth. And I don't see that same truth when I look at Vanessa. You understand?"

I nod tentatively.

"Good, now double check to make sure you're cleaned up and get out of here. I have unpleasant business I must attend to. I'm not going to frame her for your embezzlement... but I might have taken steps to place the blame for your misplaced panties on her." He winks, and I feel my face flush.

I waste no time straightening out my skirt, checking my compact, and heading towards the door. As I crack it open to leave, Brent calls to me once more. "By the way, Ruth, you're hotter than Vanessa, anyway."

I blush deeply and step out of the office. His words seemed to be carrying a hint of humor, and I don't know how serious he was. I have a long way to go before I can ever wrap my head around this man's true personality.