The Price of Failure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hobrigef
hobrigef
249 Followers

"Slap me around?"

"Well, probably not, but you never know. I might get a kick out of seeing that. It depends on my mood. But I can tell you something that will DEFINITELY happen. Would you like to guess what it is?"

"Um, not sure I do."

"Spoilsport! OK, I suppose I ought to tell you then. When the time comes for the three of us to go fuck, we will take you to the bedroom with us so you can participate."

"Really?"

"Not in that way, silly! You will just be helping out. You will get to undress me and position me on the bed, legs open, ready to be ravished by my lovers. You will kiss their long hard cocks and thank them for what they are about to do, for fucking your wife and giving her what you can't. You will tell me in front of them how sorry you are for your inadequacies and how pleased you are that I've found myself some real men to have great sex with, after which you will stand and watch while these two lucky young men have the time of their life with me."

"Vanessa, please, there's no need for --"

"Do NOT interrupt me. When I am speaking you listen, OK?"

I thought about arguing but in the end merely nodded. This new 'dominant bitch' persona seemed to be coming very naturally to Vanessa and it was therefore difficult to fight against.

"Yeah, so it will be blowjobs, handjobs, titfucks, oral, missionary, straddle, doggie, up the arse, you name it, we'll be doing it, and we'll be so fucking noisy too, me and the guys will fuck and fuck and fuck until eventually after many hours we are so exhausted we all fall asleep. Well, not all of us, because you will stay put. Your orders are to continue standing there by the bed, so that when we finally wake up, me and my two lovers, refreshed and horny again after our nice long sleep, we can all just laugh at you as we lazily pleasure each other, have ourselves another lovemaking session, a long slow one, being really sweet and tender with each other this time, and after that, when we are sated, I will send you off to prepare coffee and a big complicated breakfast for three and serve it to us in bed."

Vanessa had turned around and was waggling her arse inches from my face, looking over her shoulder to check if this diabolical behaviour was having the desired effect. It was -- my cock was vertical. I felt horribly demeaned and belittled, but it was impossible not to be aroused. That tush of hers! It was enough to make a grown man cry and I thought I might if she kept this up.

"You want to kiss it, don't you?"

Guess she didn't need to be a mind-reader to deduce this.

"You wanna kiss my peachy ass, baby, am I right?"

"You know I do," I mumbled, my face red and sweating a little.

"How about getting your tongue in there? Wanna do that too?"

"Fuck, yes."

"OK!"

She reversed so that her buttocks were brushing against my cheek. Oh yeah! I twisted my head, tongue lolling, ready to partake.

Vanessa giggled and moved away.

"Well too bad."

"Please, Vanessa. Please, baby."

"Please what, sugar? Please can you lick my bum?"

"Um, yeah, that."

She was almost corpsing now.

"Oh my god, I don't believe it! But do carry on, I'm quite liking this."

"I can lick it?"

"No, slave. You may BEG to lick it. You can beg to lick my asshole. Let me know how desperate you are to do that. C'mon, slave, I wanna be told."

The 'slave' obliged. I pleaded long and loud to be allowed to service my wife's ass. She kept me at it for ages. Then said no.

Vanessa sniggered at the 'hard' evidence of my suffering.

"Looks like the Eifel Tower down there!" she giggled.

"Well, you know," I grunted.

With a sly grin, Vanessa climbed onto the bed and onto me, sat straddling me, positioned such that her melons were almost in my face and her cunt was pressing against my erection. I bucked and wriggled in an attempt to slide in but she kept shifting around, just enough to prevent access, my cock frothing at the gates of heaven but unable to enter, my eyes locked on her bountiful bouncing breasts. Every so often she would compound the torture by reaching down and gently tickling and squeezing my balls.

It was fucking unbearable.

And all the time she was taunting me. Giggling and calling me names. Telling me I was a fucking wimp husband who couldn't satisfy his horny wife. That a real man would not put up with being tormented like this. The virile young studs she'd be bedding certainly wouldn't. If she messed around with them, teasing but not putting out, they would fucking rape her. Too damn right they would. In no time at all she would be on the bed, arms pinned, with her hot greedy cunt getting drilled to kingdom come by some lovely thick hard cock.

Eventually, I could take it no longer and I snapped.

"You fucking BITCH!" I screamed,

I pushed her off me and flipped her forcibly onto her back.

"Get into position, slut. You are about to be fucked!"

Vanessa complied. She lay back, arms above her head, and opened up her legs, opened them wide.

"Please don't, Mark," she whimpered, her eyes shining with a mixture of fear and anticipation.

I ran a finger along the mouth of her cunt. She was dripping wet.

Then I slid between her legs and stuffed my rigid cock right up there.

Vanessa squealed with delight as I entered.

"Stop it, baby," she moaned, as I started pumping.

"Just shut the fuck up and take it, bitch," I snarled.

Which she did.

Vanessa took it good and proper for, oh, thirty seconds at the end of which we came together in a huge and messy mutual orgasm.

It was far and away the best fuck of my life. Hers too, she informed me, when we had got our breath back.

I felt ten feet tall. Could not stop grinning.

"So what was all that about real men?" I teased.

Vanessa chuckled at this.

"Worked, though, didn't it?" she said.

"Sure did, honey. How did you know?"

"Woman's intuition."

"Well three cheers for woman's intuition, that's what I say."

"Hey I'm not sure I'm prepared to work this hard every time!" said my wife.

"Don't worry, babe," I told her. "I think we've cracked it."

And so it proved.

END

hobrigef
hobrigef
249 Followers
12