All Comments on 'The Price of Forgiveness'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 407 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

I think that the only way to fully understand this tale would be to live it. Thanks Slirpuff

somewhere east of Omaha

secretsalsecretsalabout 2 months ago

The conversation with Ann has a nice comedy vibe to it, maybe partly because of her mostly deadpan deliveries, and the inconsistencies - she was screwing around because the sex was too good, or the guy didn't know how to use his dick, which one is it? Fun story, if only for the pigheadedness.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Four stars for an unhappy story with characters it's hard to like. The tale could have gone in many directions, but this is the one the writer chose. Again, four stars for a well written tale that it is hard to like.

JPB NOT BOB

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

@grassisgreener. YOU DO CUT OFF KIDS LIKE THAT. THEY WERE ADULTS AND CHOSE EVIL. Immoral choices deserve bad consequences . IRL, you may or may not eventually forgive them, but there is nothing wrong with not forgiving. Sentimentality is most often poisonous and oftenresults in a lack of justice.

GrassIsGreenerGrassIsGreener2 months ago

He deserved kids like that. What an ass. So they took their mothers side. She was wrong and so were they. Don't cut off your kids. Sorry

bacchant2bacchant23 months ago

Writer hasnt written for years, so not much point in commenting. Regardless this was spoiled for me by death and childish obsession with size.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A story about a self righteous cry baby. You tore my heart out as so I can be cruel and vicious. Rhonda better watch out for this prick.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

you're

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ann seemed a study in contradictions. One moment she is talking about Tim having a bigger c$ck but not knowing how to use it and him being inferior in oral sex to the MC, but then down the page further, she says the affair was over six months, she only did it the last couple of mo ths because the sex was too good to pass up and yet she wa about to break it off before Tim leaked the phone call. Huh?

One one side she says she is sorry for destroying so many lives, but she never tells her kids the truth. She didn't want to marry Tim but moved him to cover the bills, but the MC only went nuclear in divorce smackdown because she moved the asshole.in and the kids were fine with it. And she marries him because she was alone and thought it woukd smooth thing with the kids.

And the kids? Seriously. Wtf? They are brainless automata. They never communicate with the father before Tim moves in. They don't sit down and talk to him directly? They are adults but take everything as gospel from Ann? Huh?

Her character made little sense. She came off as remorseful later on, having only been married to Tim for less than 3 years, and admitting she nevwr wanted him as a husband, but she lets Tim maneuver her way into her life, thiugh her ex was the better husband. Guess marriage isn't only about orgasms, and even those while cheating must have been about the thrill, because while bigger she implied he was a poorer lover from an objective standpoint.

Now stricken with late stage breast cancer but she comes to her ex for comfort? Seriously she was a hot mess. And beyond her mentioning wanting some spice.and getting reeled in by a con artist, there is never any discussion of why she cheated. Of course given the fallout, can understand why MC no longer cares.

SignedBTWSignedBTW5 months ago

I Going To Have To

Rethink one thing and it's a one time only deal, maybe you can trust a woman named Rhonda. *****'s Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story, SP, thanks again for sharing. This is, I think, my third reading and I think I enjoy it more each time. If I have any criticism, it’s the harsh way the MC talked to his ex after he learned she had cancer. I went through that with my wife, the chemo, the radiation, the surgery, and I wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy. For the person who has it that is without a doubt the most miserable existence there can be.

Anyway, it’s your story and it’s a great one.

5 stars

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19695 months ago

he was very bitter about it and carried the pain way too long. He should have had his say after the auction, cut the evening short and not allowed her to email him.

"I should thank you. Had you not betrayed me I would be with you now. Full of grief and committed to helping you and your children cope with this tragedy. I would have taken the full weight of your fear, anxiety and pain and tried everything I could to save you. Failing that, I would have loved you as mercilessly as I did every day since we married and until the cancer took you from me."

"Instead, you viciously severed our bonds of matrimony. The quick cut took away all the pain of losing you and replaced it with anger and mistrust. I would not have been forced to watch you die, watch you slowly slip away from me and taking me with you. I'm sorry for my lack of empathy but..."

"No... that's not right. Actually, I'm not sorry! My callousness was created the moment I caught you cheating after twenty-five years together and allowing our children to choose your lover over me. I pray that after this evening, I can finally put the loss of our marriage behind me... I've tried, but the pain of betrayal has felt insurmountable... I want to find myself again. the man I was before. And I want to learn to trust and love again... and that starts now. I will no longer accept the pain of our divorce."

"I hope you overcome your cancer to enjoy your family for years to come but I don't want to ever see or hear from you again. Goodbye Anne."

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The best part was after Ann got the auction date with her ex-husband and he clearly stated that he still hates her for being a cheating slut! If it were me I wouldn’t ever forgive her!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Read this a few times and can never understand why Rhonda did not go with him. I can just see her in a long black dress with a black parasol holding his hand. Had she gone with him it would have been the final insult to his dead wife. This was an opportunity missed.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I was dancing between four stars and five. I settled on Five Stars. An awful amount of angst.

JPB

AllNigherAllNigher7 months ago

Hard to find any good characters in this but I enjoyed it. MC is kind of an ass to me but maybe from being hurt so badly...I guess understandable. Still... How do you abandon your kids with no chance. Though to digest for me... Kids make mistakes.

Anyway, this I've left me confused in the end on how to feel. The last bit, forgiving her AFTER she died seems like another needless lock in the face. Couldn't have done that before she passed?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

5 Stars on this one . My ex left Me for a guy who had no job . After she had told our daughter what a jerk I was . Daddy's little girl hated him Me . After the divorce I told her I wound give her 25 thou if her and her daughter took her maiden name . She jumped at the offer and got the money . I could afford it due to the inheritance I was getting of 1 thou a month . Her daughter expected Me to pay for her wedding and let shit head walk her down the aisle . Guess who didn't go to the wedding or pay for anything .

HighBrowHighBrow9 months ago

Very good Femdom agitprop. Characters are defined and relatable. I liked Ann, too, the cheating little whore. But Rhonda is my favorite, so the end is fine with me,

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I don't know why I feel sorry for Ann...wtf is wrong with me. The fact that she kept sending him emails until the day she died was touching I guess

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I have to say, that boyfriend of Ann’s, Tim , certainly had an extra large pair. Calling Dan to let him know that he and Ann would be getting it on later in Dan’s house. How did he know that Dan wouldn’t come in with guns blazing and kill him and Ann. I may or may not have used it but if I were in that situation I guarantee I would have been packing when I walked into the house. What a sorry SOB that Tim character was. Pretty darn good story, Slirpuff, thanks for sharing it with us.

Five stars

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It seems a reader has to be at least the MC's age and in similar circumstances to appreciate this all too true slice of life.

The wanna be relationship councillors on this an similar Lit stories always amuse me. Thanks guys!

miket0422miket042211 months ago

Kind of pointless with a lot of technical errors.

LanmandragonLanmandragon12 months ago

A really good story, but needs a proofreader

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is exactly how I would have handled the entire thing.

Forgiveness is overblown.

Certainly live your life. Get past the hurt and betrayal. Make yourself better. And heal.

But you don't have to be friends with people who betray you horrifically. This includes family. You don't have to forgive and accept their decisions. Forgiveness is yours to give or not give.

And it has nothing to do with bitterness. I've heard people talk about how if you don't forgive someone then the bitterness works its way inside you and grows and hurts you and affects your life. Pulling you into negativity.

That's crap. I have an ex wife, and I will never utter the words "I forgive you".

I have to tolerate her around my kids. I don't call her a whore. But I also am not friends with her and do not spend leisure time around her ever.

And if she's on her death bed before I am? I certainly am not going to see her and "forgive" her. Hell no to that. She knows I detest her. And I'm pretty sure she knows I could care less what happens to her.

And it doesn't make me "stunted" emotionally. Or a bad person. Or someone that people don't want to be around.

I do sales for a living. I am very successful in all aspects of life. And I am happy and positive in my life and relationships. But I also hate my ex wife and don't forgive her. And I'm just fine.

This is for all you that have posted in some way or another about needing to forgive.

It's overrated bullshit. He doesn't need to forgive his ex. In the end she died before she ever heard the words.

And he doesn't have to forgive her kids for stabbing him in the back either. If he does? He gets to chose when and if and how much. And it's perfectly healthy for him to not let people who are toxic to him back into his life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Anonymous commenter from 2 months ago starting with "Quite the betrayal..." has an excellent analysis of the story a d make some good points about inconsistent plot points.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ann: "At that point I was just screwing around because the sex was too good to pass up. I didn't want to leave you and be with him but I guess he had other plans."

========> ummm except up above that quote she says while Tim gad a bigger cock, it took her three years to teach him how to use it, at which point others were benefiting from it, and below the aforementioned quote, she states he was selfish and self-centered and the kids saw it right away also. Isn't there a logical disconnect here? Clearly the MC is good at sex with his dates. Rhonda states he is above average. The wife replies that Tim never did oral. Nor did she do anal with him, only special occasions with her ex husband. So why was the sex "too good to pass up"? Yeah she wanted to spice up her life but Tim though moe endowed sounded like an inferior lover, something Ann all but directly stated. So yeah she was smooth talked by a con artist (Tim) and probably got off on thr illicit nature of the sex and was soon to break it off. If you think it was about frequency, then think again, as it is clear that she is the one who cut him off the last several months. So yeah she wanted spice and got hoodwinked for inferior sex, at.least from an objective standpoint, though perhaps subjectively she had a thrill of the illicit sex and being desired by another man. But clearly in hindsight she thought the sex inferior after removing the rosy-tinted glasses of illicitness and secrecy. Whatever. Seems inconsistent with reality. Tim was a.real.piece of work. Suspect their marriage had gone stale, meaning he could have benefitted from hisnown advice he gave Ken. Of course by the time he woukd try it, was probably too late. Ann was a piece of work to think her actions would.not lead to ruin. She compounds matters by moving Tim in when she has no substantial feelings for him but need financial support with their money tied up in the courts. Btw if she ahead an attorney that is bullshit and she would.get access to some funds for the house and she had adult children, so that was highly contrived nonsense. While Ann may have been lying about why she had Tim moved in, it seems unlikely as she really didn't have much feelings for him and stupidly grasped onto Tim like a life preserver (in this case "way of life" preserver"). Ironically I have more distaste for the adult.kids than Ann. She committed a betrayal that demanded divorce and got stuck with Tim who she married for the wrong reasons and karma made her pay in multiple ways, leaving behind an ex who despised her. Standard moderate, passive BTB cheating wife fare. But the kids make no sense. It doesn't matter that she never told their friends or her kids about the affair after 25 years of marriage (again reprehensible and demanding destruction of their marriage), probably out of shame, but the kids would.find out. 25 years of marriage and a vicious divorce don't end up with thr adult kids NOT learning the truth. And the MC doesn't seem the type to not.tell them the truth. Plus there was a dramatic confrontation and I bet he had evidence (unless he was a moron, since they were fucking in his house). Once confronted by her kids she would have caved. Not to mention how Tim was in her house right away after he left, and during the divorce. That sets off huge red flags. There is no way that adult kids in such a situation, unless they really strongly disliked their father (but talking things like he was abusive, a drunk, cheater himself, etc), there is no way ALL the kids would.support her moving Tim into her house on short notice and NOT get to.the bottom of it. Some would then be hyper.pissed and cold to Tim and only have some basic relationship with their mom, while other may have been more placating to.make peace but no way they would.just cut themselves out of their father's lives. Even if he tried to cut them out by having a zero tolerance policy regarding Tim, any self respecting children woukd camp.put at his house or.work to clear the air and after an argument, realize they had to re-evaluate Tim and even their mom. Doubt MC expected them to cut ties with Ann but would demand they have nothing to do with Tim. Virtually all adult children would do that once they knew the facts. So either they did know or highly suspected in which case they are as bad or worse than Ann OR they didn't know or were oblivious which is really hard to believe.

SorchakSorchakabout 1 year ago

This was an edited version? I shudder to think what an unedited one looks like...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Whew, that was...something.

I get lashing out at the kids. I really do, even if I don't approve. Sometimes the hurt is just so raw, and there's no other way to cope. So, while I get his lashing out, I think he should have relented and gotten back in contact with his kids after a while.

As for forgiving his ex, well, I'm not one for needles cruelty, but at the same time, I think he really, really needed to vent at her. It's just unfortunate that his only opportunity came when she was dying.

Marrying the escort...not something I would ever do, I know my brain too well, but if he can see past the hundreds of cocks that have been in her, I guess, good for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This ducked! No payback on the guy, no clearing of his name to friends & family, no apologies from kids. Ughhh!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Quite the betrayal by Ann, falling into Tim's trap. Confused. Supposedly the MC was the superior lover as though Tim had the bigger cock, he didn’t know what to do with and his oral skills sucked. And yet Ann says that during the sic month affair, she couldn't give Tim up because wad the sex was so good. Huh? Then she is getting ready to break it off, but of course gets caught the last time in their house (how trite). They had been married 25 years. Their kids must have been in college or even graduated by then. Ann doesn't have the ethics to tell the truth. Why doesn't the MC? And why would 20 something year old kids have anything to do with the new replacement guy who was their wife's lover? Can't see this MC NOT telling the kids the truth and showing whatever evidence he had. And cannot then see kids giving Tim the asswipe the time of day. Not to mention they were o KY married for three years before she caught him cheating. So don't get the kids. You get ones can be manipulated or tricked. College aged kids, no way. Long term multimonth affair based on seduction and sex is never forgivable. Again lot of inconsistencies. MC stayed an angry prick as is his right given how he was treated with contempt and dumped on. But again the kids at that age make no sense to respond that way. Even if neither parent told the truth (for differing reasons), one or both of them would dig it out. Besides she immediately had Tim in the house with her. It isn't rocket science!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well done, Dan for not going back to the cheating skank and bastard children

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At least an escort/prostitute is honest about what the deal is from the outset, no surprise. Marriage is as some once said is the most expensive form of prostitution there is and the least honest as well, prepare for heart break when you enter in.

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

1 star - what did all his angst, anger and bitterness solve?

The hooker was probably the only woman out there who could put up with his crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

your damn right i'd marry a escort/whore over a cheating wife! and as far as the kids are concerned they pick their daddy over their real father screw them. the only real surprise i got was the dying mother not telling the kids the true before she died to clear her conscious before going to hell..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

True ending.

A_BierceA_Bierceover 1 year ago

What Angel Rider said about a year ago—Ann died but he's still slowly poisoning himself. (And despite some comments to the contrary, infidelity is not a capital crime.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OK I guess but no way I married's an escort. Just a fancy way of saying whore.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Glad he found love for the rest of his life. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To erotfan, granted this is fiction but regardless, walk a mile in a man's shoes before judging him. Everyone was against the one wronged, NOT the one who was wrong.

ErotFanErotFanover 1 year ago

A guy can carry a grudge TOO long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Doting husband," not "the doubting husband." Jesus Christ, get an editor.

BeeJay67BeeJay67over 1 year ago

The old saying “I’ll forgive but always remember” always seems a sensible way forward especially for your own health and mental well-being. We’re all human and as such we’re fallible, we’re capable of making mistakes, of serious lapses of judgment and some times just plain stupidity. Long term bitterness and hatred ultimately destroy you and normally have little impact on the subject of your angst. No real winners in this tale his new marriage will always be impacted by his unresolved bitterness and the outstanding relationship with HIS children. In the end it’s a sad story of human frailty and its consequences.

Martyr2002Martyr2002over 1 year ago

Good story, fuck the kids, they took sides. Now they can go die in a fire

SeafoamzoneSeafoamzoneover 1 year ago

He was kinda an asshole that let bitterness rule his life for far to long, and treated his children horribly.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 1 year ago

Good story. But even I felt incomplete. The relationship with his kids is a hugh hole. Something needs to be done…even if it starts with a couple emails and finishes with at least one meeting face-to-face. Hopefully more than one meeting?!?! Thanks I enjoyed reading this story

rn2711rn2711almost 2 years ago

A good story but I feel it's incomplete. He has a great wife now and his ex felt miserable and died. His children want him back. And... What now?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Guys an ass yes dump the wife but their just kids

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story! She fucked him over big time. Glad he didn’t cave in. She deserved what she got

ZekeNoScooter_8ZekeNoScooter_8almost 2 years ago

FUCK YES!!!!! You pulled not one punch! Fucking awesome!!!!! What's the search criteria for this style of "Loving Wives" tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A great story, wonderfully told by a master. Ann met every criteria for being a shit. Behind the back cheating, No warning divorce, turning kids against their dad. She died alone and unloved after fighting cancer,and now her venomous kids want to love and be loved by her ex husband (their dad). She and her brood harvested exactly

what they had sown. LP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was my life from 1997 to 2007. Dumped by my wife. No cheating by either of us, I guess since the were nearly grown I had outlived my usefulness. Our kids were upset but stayed with their mom. Tried dating at first, but after two failed relationships I gave up in 2000 and basically became a hermit. Go to work, go home, sleep … repeat. Finally met a woman who loved me as much as I loved her. Been married 14 years now and still going strong.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 2 years ago

I understand that guy. The ex was entitled, the kids were misled, and he was left to put his life back together. Very believable! Great job.

argeelogargeelogalmost 2 years ago

As close to a btb as possible. Great job!

OdessaLesOdessaLesabout 2 years ago

Great story. A hard working loyal husband that was thrown under the bus by his entire family, although he had never done anything wrong. His cheating wife was a despicable and mean person. She took his children and all he cared about, turning family against him. She got what she had coming. He should never forgive her and spit on her grave at least once a week. Now that she’s gone, his kids want back in. They made their choice, fuck them too. Well written .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hated this. No payback on the guy. The kids abandoned him. Ex never told the kids she was the cheater. This sucked!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I cannot understand why Rhonda never accompanied him to the funeral. I can just see her dressed in black lase with a black lace parasol arms looped. It just sends out 'Up Yours'. The children have no personality to see that there are two sides and should have the sense to ask, not believe one side. Thus they have some blame by not being open minded.

I had no issues with any spelling/grammatical errors. I just went straight passed them. This usual means those that are bogged down with them are academic idiots that cannot bold water.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 2 years ago

This was overall a good story but the many little grammatical errors drove me nuts! (doubting instead of doting, suites instead of suits, etc).

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 2 years ago

I somehow hoped Ann would talk to their children and tell them the whole truth about her cheating so that the don't think bad about their father anymore. I hope he reconciles with the children.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

4 stars and that is because the kids did not cause the problem - they reacted to it. MC was the insensitive lout who could not get over himself and did not try to maintain an open communication channel for his children. It was his loss and it is not surprising that the kids still try to keep in touch - FAMILY is more important than anything else.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxabout 2 years ago

Very interesting story. I liked it and the reason why is that it was a very good story and it brought back some memories, good ones to be sure. I have a very best friend that is still living this VERY story. Divorced from a cheating wife, estranged form his kids still to this day 20yrs or so later and he used an escort for social functions. SAME exact scenario!! She changed him with gym work, clothes, haircut, the whole exact thing. She was doing this just as a help thingy to build up his self esteem, at the time they were just john and escort. They married 3 yrs later and you can't separate the two lovers. So the story IS TRUE!!! Cool eh? So for me whats not to like? Thank you so much

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, happy to see a main character that stayed true to himself and didn’t reconcile with the slut wife or her kids. 4 stars, if he had blocked the email addresses of Ann and her kids it would have been 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn this was an epic story even after a 2nd read through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There=their

Suite=suit

Vane=vain

Peaked=piqued

I say it because it matters. Bad spelling detracts from a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

2nd read…..enjoyed it even MOE.

.

He treated his ex at the end EXACTLY as she deserved AND he needed to. She revealed in their conversation they had after the auction just what a bitch she was. She really had no remorse….just explanations and justifications. Frankly…maybe not even any regret.

.

His children are another matter. While shunning them in the first couple years after the divorce was understandable, by the time his rage had died down, maybe he should have been more receptive to any entreaties they made toward him. IF they came to him with genuine regrets AND remorse.

.

5 *****

Phoenix2019Phoenix2019over 2 years ago

I liked the story. I am not going to pick a story apart, I liked it. The one thing made me chuckle. I think it’s vain not vane…lol. Spell check wouldn’t know a weather vane from a vain person…lol. Keep writing I will read more of your prose.

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 2 years ago

Pretty epic btb story

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

"She got me off twice that night but only charged me for once." "later I thought about all the diseases I could have gotten from her. - I claim ZERO expertise with escorts, but I always thought that you were buying their time, not paying per orgasm, and aren't condoms used?

\

"Kathy had two more orgasms and had done anal for the first time" - I thought he "reamed her ass" the night before. Wasn't that anal?

\

"All they were trying to do is to be nice to him for my sake. They weren't taking sides intentionally." - We don't get the back story, but there's a HUGE difference between "nice" to the other guy, and taking sides.

\

"the sex was too good to pass up" - I'm still confused; the sex was "too good to pass up," but it took her three years to train him.

\

@widowedidiot, maybe you're talking in generalities, but he didn't end up with "more money then he can spend in two lifetimes."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Blew me away!

Very well done & realistic with an actual ending.

Another of the few that deserve a ten star rating.

Bill

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962over 2 years ago

The beginning was very authentic in how it protayes many mens lives after divorce. Yes it went into fantasy when he found his hooker with a heart of gold, but still made it an enjoyable read. The karmic justice was very satifying. Ann cheats then gets cheated on what did she expect? Tim already demonstrated he was an immoral douche bag. What was she exacfly trying to accomplish by winning him in an auction? She didn't apologize until he pulled it out ofnher and even then it forced. As far as his kids, well that is a tough one, but it was the kids that turned their back on their father not the other way around. He was there to support and provide for them as they grew up, but they betrayed him during and after the divorce. Now after 5 plus years they reach out?!? Little too late for that, he already lost them during the divorce, if he never speaks to them again he has lost nothing. This is a classic example of where the wife and kids take the father for granted and just toss him away after he served his purpose. Excellent BTB 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think this hits all the points in a true btb story and then some. I myself have never married or cheated on but I doubt many spouses who have been in his position would forgive so quickly. It seems every LW story, everyone expects u to forgive within a cple yrs time span. Sorry but ppl have different ways and time frame to grieve the loss of their marriage especially when they were cheated on. Im glad he showed no mercy other than saying he forgives his exwife.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementealmost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. It portrayed a pretty realistic version of BTB, (the "Pretty Woman" romance with Rhonda, not withstanding). I would have liked to have seen Dan, at the wake, tear into all those who made his "... life hell for all those years, the sanctimonious pricks that took great pleasure in telling me how well Ann was doing without me all those years were in attendance", by pointing out that he had done nothing wrong and that she was the betrayer. HER children as well for turning their backs to him, picking Tim over their father. While, that would have been gravy, this story was still very satisfying. Thank-you

-

Pasqual

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don't know with all your view about children and why you all so fixated to protect them but they were also a person who can have their fault. Children can also be petty and evil. In this case, his children were all selfish and why should he care for them, they are adults and could take care of themselves. They threw him and even support their evil step-dad. This guy also not a perfect guy in most of the Literotica story, this is real human being who could carry their hate to their grave, dude, a lot of people carry their hate even in generation, like Black slave with their white masters, Christian to Jews, Moslem to Kafir, Chinese to Japanese. He was a jerk and fortunately this story were not justifying him into a good guy, just human with his fault. At least he was happy with his new life even he was also selfish

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The only dick is you Rider. Someone REALLY must have burned you bad in the past but every word you write in comments and your page only spew venom. Perhaps a little forgiveness is needed in your life.

A really good story - second time through. 5 stars

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 3 years ago

He is a dick. Forgiveness costs nothing. Quite frankly the story is unrealistic. You can't carry around that much hate and turn it on and off for certain people. It just doesn't work that way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is what I call a real man. Stand up for what you believe till the death. Definitely a five star rating 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

numbnutz49numbnutz49almost 3 years ago

Another gem and as with other stories it hit me in the gut. I saw the one comment that said the kids were the ones impacted. While not stated, it was clear they were young adults. If they turn away from you at that point, say goodbye but welcome them back when they show some remorse. The end of the story seemed to imply that those expressions of regret have not occurred and probably never will.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As, the man said....You want forgiveness?...See a fucking priest!

boneham21boneham21almost 3 years ago

Loved it. The Whore wronged him and he didn't turn into a mealymouthed wimp pussy. More like real life!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

His hate did turn him into a prick and his children were victims

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story, well told. Different from many others because the guy stayed true to his conviction unto death. Then he parted with it.

Once again I am fascinated by those who say that a story is "terrible" because it doesn't conform to their demands. IDD runs amok.

LWlurker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Terrible story. Kids sided with cheaters and basically abandoned him. No payback on cheaters! Waste of time reading this.

JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

only thing i did not like was that there was no revenge on the lover boy otherwise fantastic btb story. glad he stuck to his guns mostly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like this story, beautiful.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 3 years ago
Right on the money.

Usually I am against such stories as these,basically Wife cheats and changes her mentality of Crazy Cheating Whore Wife that thinks Husband is a monster and her AP as a Freaking Saint,and also manages to brainwash their Kids minds to literally hate their Dad,and everyone pushes him out the front door so AP can become their New Dad.

And Ann winds up alone after AP marries her and also cheats and leaves her for a newer model,oh and to add insult to injury Ann ends up with cancer for her price of betrayal.As for him and maybe for Ann it was the redemption Ann needed to find salvation in death.As for their Kids I like the way the author left the door open for a possible reconciliation for them and their Dad,but strictly speaking I think a shitload of grovelling and ass kissing is necessary for Dad to forgive his Children,but hopefully one day they can earn his forgiveness and can rebuild their family with their Dad and Step-Mom Rhonda and start over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
A story in desperate need of an editor

GET AN EDITOR, a dictionary and a thesaurus.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Terribly sad story. Asshole kids and no payback on the wife stealer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I loved it.....realistic....with the pain of the cheated husband the reader can actually feel. I hope he let's the kids rot like their cheating mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

If your going to criticize what someone spent hours creating, at least get your facts straight. TIM set the discovery in motion. All stories are meant to be shared, not all opinions are. Thank you for your story, the pain radiated.

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My god author...do u even read what you write? Or do u just cut copy and paste from different places to make a story?

At one point when he asks her if her lover had a big Cock ...she replies ....’Yes Tim had a bigger cock as you call it, but he didn't know how to use it. It took me three years to teach him but by then he was gone.’

Then when he talks about why she set him up to discover them fucking her reply was...’ that point I was just screwing around because the sex was too good to pass up....

So is this not a contradiction??? Get your story together writer else it ends up falling flat

Diecast1Diecast1about 3 years ago

it's a good story, could have different ending! AAA++

JonDoe315JonDoe315about 3 years ago

Nice! Someone who actually sticks to their guns

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The real cost of pain..............

But he did the right thing in the end.....and she gave him his wish..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wheres the payback on Tim

This ones missing a lot of payback. Especially on the toll that ruined his life. Tim should have been destroyed.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

He should email the kids back and tell them to fuck off because they made their choice!

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 3 years ago
He drinks 3 bottles of wine and then drives his ex-wife home!

The ‘hero’ of this yarn is not very likeable, no wonder his wife found herself another bedmate, and his kids disowned him. But to top it all he drinks 3 bottles of wine and then drives his ex-wife home! (See page 2) After 3 bottles of wine I would need to be carried to the emergency room of a hospital to have my stomach pumped, let alone drive!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

I can't understand why anyone would blame.him for not having a relationship with her kids. They chose their own poison. Ann met exactly the fate he had hoped for. Karma wins them all.

knoxhardknoxhardover 3 years ago
Why is it her fault he didn't tell kids the truth?

So he fought like hell in the divorce and dragged it out forever, but never told the kids why? His relationship with the kids is wrecked, but he never bothered to have an honest conversation with them?

Yes. She cheated. She's a bitch from hell. No argument from me. But he's crying about her ruining his relationship with the kids? Sorry, that's all on him. ALL on him.

We know the moral center of the brain doesn't fully mature until age 25 (on average). Why expect kids to behave morally when: 1) their lives are being torn apart, 2) their mother is evil, and 3) dad can't be bothered to talk with them to guide them through the crap they are having to deal with. And now he can't forgive them?!! Really?!

Sorry, but with respect to his kids he's an asshole who is unwilling to accept responsibility for his own failures as a father.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous