The Price of Power Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nessa bit her lip, she had never considered sex with another woman, but whether she was harbouring desires she wasn't aware of till now, or her Master had passed onto her some of his tastes, she couldn't deny that she found Grisha very attractive.

"Pretty lady likes how Grisha looks?" the cute goblin said, striking a power pose for her new friend.

"You are... very pretty..." said Nessa timidly.

A loud buff from Bastinor interrupted their little moment.

"As much as I like seeing you little sluts flirt, I wish to seal this deal now," he said, his crotch now sporting a brutal erection. "Besides, it's not proper that my cock is cold in this night... don't you agree, little toys?"

Nessa dry swallowed nervously and nodded back at her Master, gently rotating Grisha and grabbing her from the insides of her thighs.

The goblin's muscles felt like ropes under her hands, she couldn't resist but to squish the green cutie, making her let out a little happy groan.

Grisha's red eyes locked onto Bastinor's erection, thick, throbbing and veiny, almost drooling with anticipation.

Nessa moved the light and small woman towards her Master, placing his shaft right next to Grisha's already soaking pussy lips.

"Em... Master? I... I know you have magic, but is this safe? You're basically as big as her whole arm..." said Nessa, stupidly aroused but concerned for her new friend.

Bastinor scoffed at her while rubbing his length against Grisha's tiny lips, the tip of his manhood almost reaching her small breasts.

"I would not risk the life of a good toy, slut, you should know this by now," he said, making her squish her thighs together, aroused by his tone and words.

"Now be a good obedient doll and impale this tiny slut on my dick, I tire of waiting," he said as he caressed Grisha's face, who nibbled and suckled his thumb, burning with anticipation.

Nessa nodded back, and carefully, aimed Grisha's lips towards the massive tip of her Master's cock.

She started pushing against it, making the goblin lass tense up as the burning feeling of Bastinor's glans caressed her pussy.

The lovely half elf had to put some force into it, but as her Master had predicted, his cock started sliding inside Grisha, against all logic.

Her new friend was shivering in delight with her eyes rolled back as her hips basically popped to accommodate such massive member inside her, the flesh on her belly already bulging just with the tip.

"More!" screamed Grisha, as if she was possessed.

Nessa was getting unbelievably flustered from the whole situation. Grisha was wriggling in her arms, rubbing her messy hair against her breasts, and she could feel her body burning up with desire.

Is this how her Master felt when using her?

Almost instinctively, she pushed further, sliding more meat inside the goblin's body, her torso bulging almost as if she was a flesh sleeve for her Master.

"Wow!" said Nessa, so aroused by the situation, she could feel the wetness running down her thighs.

Bastinor groaned and smiled.

"Goblins are fucking living cock-sleeves, slut," he said, as he started to thrust, "I'm happy that I now own one."

Nessa licked her lips, the way her Master used the word "owned" made her feel tingly and needy.

As he thrust, the fey lord plunged deeper and deeper into his new toy, the bulge reaching basically to her ribcage.

Nessa was absolutely shocked by this, her mind failing to comprehend how this was possible, but Grisha's warped grimace of filthy delight was making her wish it was her getting this treatment.

She could feel each thrust her Master was making, as the goblin gal's body slapped against her chest, forcing her to stand firmly on the ground, so her Master did not knock her down with his mighty hips.

The filthy, sloppy sounds coming from their nethers slapping against each other resonated in the forest, making Nessa almost sob with need.

Grisha's tiny hands gripped Nessa's, her new friend looking up at her with broken lustful eyes and her tongue hanging out like that of an animal in heat.

Feeling emboldened and exceptionally horny, Nessa gripped the goblin gal tightly with one arm, and moved her other hand over her belly, gripping her Master's cock through Grisha's warm and flexible flesh.

The goblin gal's lusty groan made her squeeze harder, and Bastinor shot her a look so filthy she almost orgasmed from it alone.

With a fire in her eyes and body that she had never experienced, Nessa continued to tease, stroke and grab the bulge her Master's cock was doing, driving both of them to more ravenously crave each other.

"Harder, Master, fuck this slut harder! She is nothing but a flesh sock for you, fill her up, break her!" something seemed to have snapped inside the cute half-elf's mind.

With a look of approval, Bastinor started thrusting harder, grabbing Grisha by her legs to further ensure she didn't move an inch away from him as he slammed his body again and again against hers.

Almost possessed, Nessa locked her eyes where their nethers met, almost drooling with need as their orgasms built.

"Fill her up! Please! Master!" she screamed at the top of her lungs, "fill her up till she is nothing more than a breathing sack of your cum!"

And with a final brutal thrust, her Master orgasmed.

Every twitch made Grisha's whole body convulse as more cum that even such a flexible thing had been born to take.

Her pupils were gone behind her eyes, an incoherent babbling, twisting and twitching had replaced any semblance of personhood.

As her midsection engorged itself as if filled with the brood, Bastinor had promised, the fey lord's ownership brand appeared over her womb.

And with a flash that engulfed the three of them, Grisha screamed, having a soul shattering orgasm.

Nessa blacked out for a second, almost as if her friend's orgasm had engulfed her too, and came too on the grass, with Grisha still twitching in her arms, her pussy leaking what appeared to be bucketfuls of cum.

She held her tightly and lovingly, caressing her almost like a pet.

Bastinor stood above both of them, his horns almost framing the moon like a crown over his head, his manhood still leaking from the torrent of seed he had unleashed.

"I'm proud of you, little slut," he said, looking at Nessa, who blushed at the words.

"Thank you, Master," she said, timidly.

Her Master moved closer to her, the sound of his hooves against the grass making her heart skip a beat with each step.

"I believe you deserve a treat," he said, aiming his cock towards her, "and now that I think about it, you still haven't had your dinner..."

Nessa was almost drooling just from the implication, her jaw dropped, and her tongue rolled out as she made puppy eyes to her owner, begging for a treat.

She was shocked by how quickly she had become utterly enthralled and obedient towards him, but it felt so good and right, it was difficult to care.

Bastinor moved towards her, and while holding her head firmly, he slid his firm and warm phallus into her mouth.

A filthy moan escaped Nessa's throat as her Master shoved his cock into it as if it was just another pussy to pound.

His glands blocked her airways and his musky yet ethereal flavour creeped into her brain, making her eyes go dim.

She relaxed her very being as Bastinor used her mouth and throat as a fuck hole, the lack of air barely bothering her.

Each thrust made her throat bulge and her lips drool.

Her Master obviously loved seeing her like this, his starry eyes were ignited like a nova as his gaze devoured her.

He shoved his cock inside her to the hilt, making the cute half elf tremble and shudder as the lack of air made her slowly lose consciousness.

But right before she did, he pulled back, letting a rush of air fill her lungs and smear more of his aroma in her mind.

Nessa coughed and panted, making a silly contented face.

"More... please..." she begged, opening wide for him again.

Bastinor scoffed at her, but took the invitation without a second thought, pounding her throat without mercy.

"This look of a brain-dead horny whore suits you best, we better solve this quest quickly, I want to enjoy keeping you like this for eternity..." he said with a honeyed tone.

If Nessa had the capacity to comprehend at the moment, she would have agreed, but her mind was utterly gone, replaced by a simple haze of desire that her Master knew how to enjoy.

She raised her hands and planted them firmly on his thighs, grabbing onto his fur as if hanging for dear life.

Grisha, who had finally come to, stood up on wobbly legs and looked at the whole thing with an amused grin.

"Pretty Nessa sure likes chocking on Master!" she said while moving between Bastinor's legs and gently caressing his abundant testes, kissing them and licking them like a hungry animal.

"I can't wait to have loads of your brood, Master," the green lass said as she worshipped her Master.

Bastinor groaned and grabbed Nessa's hair with both hands, holding her in place while he sped up ready to release.

"It will happen, little Grisha, but you will have to be patient and help this little fuck doll on her quest," he said between grunts.

With a final thrust, he orgasmed for his toy, his cock and balls twitching as he unleashed an ungodly amount of seed down her throat.

Nessa's eyes had rolled back completely into her skull, and her body was limp as the bulge on her throat throbbed with each shot of seed, nothing more than a cum dump.

Grisha nuzzled Bastinor's testes while delightfully looking at her new friend, who finally slumped into the ground coughing and gasping for air while her body was wrecked by an orgasm just triggered by the situation.

The wiry goblin crawled towards Nessa, and snuggled against her chest, rubbing her tummy with her small hands.

"Grisha thinks you got a lovely dinner..." she said while licking one of Nessa's nipples, obviously wanting to enjoy the half-elf too.

Bastinor, caressing his sides and with a look of satisfaction, stepped next to them and sat down on one of the logs around the campfire

"You like my slutty toy, don't you, Grisha?" he said, getting comfortable.

The cute goblin nodded back to him effusively.

"She is very sweet, warm and soft! I want to make her squeal!" she said, her tail lashing behind her.

An evil grin appeared in Bastinor's muzzle.

"Well then, you should take care of her like a sister..." his starry eyes reflected on Grisha's, and a crazy grin appeared on the goblin's face.

With surprising strength for her size, Grisha spread open Nessa, and held up one of the half-elf legs against her tiny body.

Nessa's hungry pussy was utterly drenched and glistened in the dim light of the campfire.

With a lewd smirk, Grisha planted her own soaked and still leaking cum nethers against her new friend's, grinding her hips till their lips sloppily slipped into their respective slits.

Nessa slowly came back to, overwhelmed by the soft and warm feeling between her legs.

Grisha was grinding against her with a decisive look, nibbling her leg and gently clawing at her belly.

"Ah, you're awake my little cum bubble," said Bastinor to Nessa with a mocking tone, "how nice of you to join us again!"

The half elf tried to move, but Grisha stomped her hips against her body, making it clear she wanted her to stay put.

"Did you know that goblin siblings sometimes fuck each other to stablish dominance?" the fey lord said.

Nessa slowly came to the realization of what was going on, and she covered her blushing face with her hands.

"Be a good girl and submit to Grisha, she will take care of you like a good big sister!" the small lass said as she groaned and moaned with each movement of her hips.

Nessa almost sobbed as she arched her body in delight, trying to keep her eyes on the goblin gal.

"Just submit, toy, we both know how much you like being beneath others..." her Master said, enjoying the filthy sounds his toys were making.

"Not fair!" said Nessa, sounding almost like an ashamed teenager.

Grisha giggled and gave her a pleasant bite on her thigh.

"You will be a good little sis and take care of me, and I will protect you like a big sis should!" she rubbed harder as the words escaped her chest, "unlike my own..."

Nessa's hands slowly dropped from her face.

She had to admit to herself, she liked this too much, her whole body was vibrating, and even her supple breasts were bouncing with the surprising force of those tiny hips.

But above all... she actually wanted to make Grisha happy. What the goblin girl had said sounded... very sincere.

In between lovely moans and wet slapping sounds, Nessa extended a hand to Grisha, who grabbed two of her fingers tightly.

"You swear you will be a good big sis?" Nessa said, her eyes laser focused on the goblins.

Grisha gripped her fingers tighter, thrusting as hard as her body permitted.

"I swear! Grisha will be the best big sis there could ever be! And when you finish your quest, we will have Master's babies together and make a big, happy tribe!

Nessa smiled in between pants, returning the tight grip.

"It's a promise!" Nessa said, her body bubbling up another orgasm, "and you better cum with me!"

Grisha closed her eyes, holding Nessa for dear life as she rubbed against her with all her being.

"We will! Together, little sis!" she screamed as she dug her sharp nails onto Nessa's flesh.

And with flesh quivering, both women orgasmed, the forest drawing on their filthy moans and grunts.

Grisha flopped against Nessa's torso, their pussies still tingling together, and both ladies giggling in delight.

The lovely and tired half-elf caressed Grisha's messy hair, just as her new friend and companion rubbed her face against her belly and chest like a kitten.

Bastinor, obviously happy with this turn of events, walked next to them holding a blanket, which he placed over both cuties with surprising care for his usual demeanour.

Nessa hugged Grisha and snuggled happily under the blanket, beaming a smile to her Master.

"I have no idea if you will succeed, little toy, but I believe your trip will at least be very interesting..." the fey lord said, his shape once again disappearing into the ether.

Nessa had but a moment to think that he was right, and that she was oddly excited about the future, despite her dangerous quest.

But such thoughts lasted but a fleeting moment before the exhaustion of the day and the joy of the afterglow drifted her to sleep.

12