All Comments on 'The Price of Underwear Ch. 04'

by ebin439

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
And these are friends?

Who needs enemies?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Oh for fucks sake

Seriously, why are people in stories like this always meek losers who cant say no? More importantly, why would he even want to still be friends with these people? He should fucking press charges.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
amazing story

This was one of the best stories on Literotica. You other commentors just don't get it do you? READ the catagory, exhibitionist! The guy in the story was uber turned on, and it was because of his helplessness and exposure. This was a 5 star story for CFnm fans.

andreinamsterdamandreinamsterdamover 11 years ago
incredibly sexy story

Id have to agree with the last comment; this is all about exhibitionism. The fact it is forced, and that Ebin secretly yearns for such public humiliation makes it all the hotter. I read all 4 parts with my blood well and truly pumping! It seems to be a while since you published anything, but I urge, nee beg you to write some more Cfnm stories. There really is very little of this quality on here IMHO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
some folks just don't get it

Those of you who suggest pressing charges just don't understand the power of being exposed against your will. It can be an ultimate turn on for some. So don't knock it if you haven't tried it. This was one of the hottest stories in this genre

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Love the story! Give me more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You are ingenious!

I love how these girls got the upper hand over the guy; it was sexy! It is very arousing when the hot guy gets embarrassed and naked in front of an attractive audience (especially if they are in public). Please continue writing I look forward to more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
That was excellent!

You had me rocking in my chair! That was one of the hottest strippings I have ever read about. I wish I could find more material on this site just like this. That humiliation was just too good to stop right there.

nudedude03nudedude03over 3 years ago
Fanfuckingtastic!

You got me going and with each chapter it just got better and better. The final chapter was one, if not the most, erotic paragraph followed by an even more erotic one. The part where the strippers had him naked and hard and then spread his legs to revel his most private ass hole made me cum so hard.(hope that’s not TMI)Please write more stories with these same themes......please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best story EVER!

That was one of the greatest stories I have ever read on this site. I would love to read more! Even though you ended this perfectly, I still wouldn't mind reading a sequel to this story. I'm a sucker for Ebin's embarrassing exposures.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous