The Priest Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay there silent for several minutes. Then I felt a calmness and serenity I had felt when Father had explained his justification for what he had been doing. I knew it was right. I had broken my vow, and I was not feeling guilty.

I had made love with a woman and it felt totally right. It had been the most pleasurable thing I had ever done. And I wanted to do it again and again. A huge smile spread across my face.

"That's how Father Frank looked the first time."

Mrs. K had her head propped up on one hand and she, too, was smiling.

"You took Father Frank's virginity?"

"Twenty years ago, when I was 35. My husband had recently died suddenly. We had had a great sex life, and I wanted to carry on having sex. Everyone in my community was married, and did not have affairs. Father Frank was always very kind and friendly to me. He also hid very badly, the fact that he wanted to get into my knickers. So I let him."

"So you have slept together since then?"

"Every night, that he and I were not sleeping with someone else. Probably about four nights a week!"

"Who else?" I asked, amazed.

"Men and women in the congregation. We slept with both, together and separately. The nuns in the convent. We kept it in a small group in the town. When we went outside the town, anyone we fancied."

"My God!" I exclaimed. Then I thought about it some more. "Will I be expected to carry on Father Frank's additional work?"

"Oh, when I report back after tonight, I think you can guarantee it." She laughed and began to gently fondle my cock.

I suddenly recognised and remembered the slightly bitter taste in Mrs. K's pussy. It was very similar to my own cum, when I licked it off my fingers.

"You fucked Father Frank when you went out tonight, didn't you?"

"Yes," she agreed, readily. "I had to check that he had convinced you to fuck me. When he told me, I was randy and needed a fuck. So you had your first creampie and sloppy seconds. Do you know what they are!?"

"Yes," I said, smiling as I rolled over on top of her. Her legs tightened around my waist, and she guided me in again. We locked mouths, as we started to move together.

We stayed like that for several minutes. Her legs gradually moved up higher, until they were just under my armpits, where I took hold of them, and brought them over my shoulders. This gave me a totally different angle inside her cunt. It meant I could not go so fast, but could go deeper. So I fucked her deep and slow, which she clearly liked by her dirty language.

"Oh, yes. Fuck me deep, Father. Give me your cock--deep!"

We went like this for a long time, until she asked me to take her from behind. I knew this was called 'doggie style', and was dying to try it.

The instant I was inside her, I knew it would be my favourite fucking position. I could get in deep, and fuck her hard at the same time. I could also grab her tits, and play with her clit. I did all of this for the next... very long time. She clearly loved it, too; shouting and screaming her pleasure through two orgasms. I came with her on her third.

We collapsed, panting, and didn't move or speak for ages. When we did, we cuddled.

"Can I stay the night?" Mrs. K asked, in a whisper.

"Tonight, and every night we're not fucking someone else."

She smiled at my exact repeat of her own words. We fell asleep.

"I am going to enjoy you!" Mrs. K breathed into my neck. "I hoped I would."

"Did you think I would fuck you?" I asked, kissing her head.

"Only when I saw your cock after you saw me in the bathroom. It was so big under your cassock. I knew how much you wanked from the stains on your sheets."

We fell asleep soon after, in each other's arms.

To be continued...

_______________

12