The Priest Likes To Watch Pt. 01

Story Info
Father Perez Spies On Hot Sex.
1.4k words
4.21
7.1k
8
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerMatman
HerMatman
79 Followers

Father Angel (24 yrs.) is an unmarried Latino Catholic priest who has taken the vow of celibacy. He broke that vow with several women whom he met through prayer confession. He has told no one about this. Not even his close friend Father Perez (24 yrs.) who took his own vow of celibacy.

One afternoon... Father Perez sat down in a confessional booth to perform his duties. There was an iPhone on the seat. He picked it up and placed it inside the pocket of his black Cossack robe. Before leaving the Cathedral. Angel had asked him if he found his phone. Perez said "no."

Later that night. Perez looked at Angel's phone. His calendar had a list of women names for each Saturday night. Written next to those names was, "Cathedral Bed." Perez also found downloaded photos of naked women. He smiles and realizes that the "bed" Angel was referring to. It might be one of the apartments next to the Cathedral.

Perez takes his vow of celibacy seriously. Angel apparently forgot about his vow.

One day inside the Cathedral.... Marcia (32 yrs.) walks toward a confessional booth. She's a brunette (38-25-36) who wears jeans and a white blouse, over a white tank-top. Perez steps toward that booth and listens at the outside curtain.

Inside The Confessional Booth.

Father Angel wears a black Cassock robe. His head is shaved who has a cute face. He smiles big while looking through the wooden booth window. Marcia leans into that window. Her blouse is unbuttoned so low that her cleavage shows. Those dollar-size areolas and nipples push against both the white blouse and tank-top.

MARCIA: Forgive me father, for I have sinned. It's been a month since my last confession.

ANGEL: What are your sins?

MARCIA: I took off my wedding ring, and I waited for you to call me.

ANGEL: I lost my iPhone.

His eyes concentrate her cleavage as it heaves. His right hand rubs the crotch through his robe.

MARCIA: I decided to sleep with you.

ANGEL: And, your marriage?

MARCIA: We separated last month. I move to Miami this Sunday.

ANGEL: Glad you chose me.

MARCIA: You only have, this Saturday night.

His fingers push a key through the window. She grabs it and shoves it down her cleavage.

ANGEL: Apartment 3. It's on the side of the Cathedral.

MARCIA: What time?

ANGEL: 8 o'clock.

Outside The Confessional Booth.

Father Perez quickly walks over to another booth and steps inside. He looks through the curtain opening as Marcia comes out. He looks at her big tits as she steps over to light a candle.

It's Friday night and Father Perez sits in the back of the Cathedral. He uses a burner cell phone and took Marcia's number from Angel's iPhone. He calls her in his deep voice.

MARCIA: Hello, I don't recognize this number.

PEREZ: Marcia, it's Father Perez... A friend of Father Angel.

MARCIA: Okay. You have a deep voice, father.

PEREZ: I have a question.

MARCIA: Sure.

PEREZ: Can I watch you and Father Angel?

There is a long silence.

MARCIA: Did Father Angel, tell you about Saturday night?

PEREZ: He doesn't know I'm calling you.

MARCIA: You want to watch us have sex?

PEREZ: Only you have to know. I took a vow of celibacy.

MARCIA: Are you a virgin?

PEREZ: No. I had one girlfriend, years ago.

MARCIA: It's been a long time, huh?

PEREZ: I take my vows seriously. I found that.... I like to watch.

MARCIA: Well, I don't have to tell Father Angel.

PEREZ: You look out the window. I'll be there, watching.

MARCIA: And, masturbating?

PEREZ: Whatever you say... Marcia.

It's a dark Saturday night. Father Perez aims his iPhone flashlight in front of him. He still wears his black robe and walks around the side of apartment #3. There is a small walk-way which leads to the back. He glances up at the dark and imposing Cathedral.

Perez sees a light shining against the church wall. He turns off the flashlight and peaks around the corner. There is a tiny walk-way which leads across. The other two apartments have no lights on.

As he turns into apartment #3. The curtains are wide open on the windows. He sees a black Cassock robe on a hanger which is hooked up to the door. The bedroom has a king-size bed just under the window.

Angel is naked who stands facing that window. He's in front of the bed with his eyes closed and mouth dropped open. Marcia is also naked who kneels in front of him. Her hair falls down the bare-back. She's giving him an incredible blow-job.

Perez whispers, "Vow of celibacy, huh Angel?"

Inside The Bedroom.

Marcia's left-hand is wrapped tightly around the base of his thick - 6 and 3/4-inch cock. He also has a bushy, black crotch. The right-hand cups his hefty round balls. Her wet lips are clamped around his engorged cock-tip. The tongue licks hard up and down - on the left side.

Angel jerks his head, "Lamer Esa Polla (Lick That Cock)."

Both Of Her Huge Tit's Jiggle After Each Movement.

Her tongue moves to the right side of his cock-tip.

He grunts, "Señor Jesús, Eres Bueno (Lord Jesus, You're Good)."

She pulls her lips off and whispers, "You have big balls - Father Angel."

He replies, "Gracias Señorita (Thank You, Miss)."

Her left-hand begins to stroke his shaft. Her lips open wide and sucks the right testicle into her warm mouth. The tongue licks his tenderness.

Angel flinches, "Uhh-Uhhh.... Joder (Fuck).... Joder (Fuck)."

Her Big Tit's Shake As The Nipples Move Back And Forth.

Her lips suck off the right side and she moves to the left testicle. It fills up her mouth as the tongue licks over it smoothly.

Angel replies, "Hoy Jodido Dios (Holy Fucking God).... Se Siente Bien (Feels Good).... Se Siente Bien (Feels Good)."

Back Outside The Bedroom.

Father Perez stands there watching closely. His right-hand has lifted up the black robe with his basketball trunks pulled down to the knees. He strokes his hard cock.

He whispers, "Holy Jesus... She's making him squirm."

His breathing gets heavier as he strokes his cock faster.

He watches Marcia stand up, turn around and climb onto the bed.

She looks straight up at the window and their eyes meet. He is "shocked" and "excited" at the same time. She smiles at him.

Perez breathes faster, "Holy Jesus. She likes me watching her."

Inside The Bedroom.

Marcia lays on her back with the head pushing against a large pillow. She opens her legs.

Angel climbs on the bed too, but stands up on his knees, in front of her.

He smiles at her shaved pussy. His left middle finger begins to run up and down the wet folds of her lips.

Angel says, "Incredible... Nice and wet too."

He uses three fingers to rub up her wetness. Those fingers wipe around the cock-tip. His hand grips his shaft and leans over a bit.

He rubs his cock-tip up and down those pussy lips. Then, he inserts only the tip. His hands grab her legs and pulls them up to poke his head through. He reaches down and wraps his hands around each side of her waist.

Angel pushes inside slowly as his thick shaft spreads open her pussy lips. He stops half-way.

He asks, "Are you ready?"

Marcia breathes heavily, "Yes-Yes... Fill me up, father."

He pushes inside a little more.

Angel grunts, "Joder (Fuck).... Caliente (Hot)."

He begins pushing inside aggressively.

Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust.

The bed "head-board" hits the wall under the window... Bang-Bang-Bang-Bang....

Marcia responds, "UnhUnnnnhh..UnnnhUnnnnhh.. Ohhhh-Father-Father."

Her Big Tits Flop Wildy.

Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust.

The "head-board" hits the wall harder... Bang-Bang-Bang-Bang..!!!

Marcia screams, "UnnnhhUnnhUnnnnnhh.. Gawwwdd.. UnnnhUnnhh.!!"

Back Outside The Bedroom.

The face of Perez is close to the window as he looks down onto the bed.

His right-hand strokes his cock.

Both of his eyes watch her tits shake.

He says, "Oooooh.. Make those big titties bounce... Make them bounce."

Inside the Bedroom.

Angel keeps his grip tight around her waist.

Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust.

The "head-board" keeps hitting the wall... Bang-Bang-Bang-Bang..!!!

Marcia screams, "So-Thick-Father... So-Thick... UnnnnnhUnnhUnnnnhhh.!!"

Thrust-Thrust.

Everything stops.

Angel explodes, "UnnhAhhhhhhhh..UnhAhhhhhhh..Ahhhhhh.!!"

He pulls out his shaft as she drops her legs.

Back Outside The Bedroom.

Father Perez's left shoulder leans against the wall facing the darkness. His right-hand grips the crotch through his robe while he breathes hard.

He whispers, "T-That was incredible. I came so damn hard. Whew.!!"

HerMatman
HerMatman
79 Followers