The Priest Likes To Watch Pt. 02

Story Info
Bishop Parson Spies On Couple Fucking.
1k words
3.94
4.6k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers

Father Jacob (25 yrs.) was transferred to the Catholic church in the town's largest Cathedral. He's being punished with this transfer. Jacob publicly insulted a Bishop at his former church. He was ordered to do hard labor along with his regular duties.

Bishop Parson (34 yrs.) was told to watch Jacob closely and keep him working.

Jacob works long hours at this new Cathedral. Parson gave him a key to apartment #1 which is next to the church. There are three tiny apartments owned by this church. He was told he could sleep in the apartment until his punishment is over. There are times when Jacob is so tired that he sleeps in his black Cossack robe.

It's Wednesday morning outside the Cathedral in the basketball court. Jacob plays ball before doing his work of the day. He stands only at 5'7", but is a competitive player.

That afternoon. Becky (27 yrs.) who is a charismatic woman (35-24-32) walks into the Cathedral. Her black hair is tied into one long braid. She wears a blue business dress-suit which fits her beautiful body. Becky walks over to light a candle and leaves contribution money.

Inside the Confessional Booth.

Father Jacob wears a clean black robe. The brown hair is combed back from his high forehead. He's been taking a lot of confessionals and is a little bored. That is until Becky sits down inside of his booth. She's a breath of fresh air. He looks through the window as she crosses her beautiful legs.

BECKY: Forgive me father, for I have sinned. It's been one week since my last confession.

JACOB: Tell me your sins.

BECKY: I cheated on my boyfriend because he's lousy in bed.

JACOB: Was it worth it?

BECKY: No. I should've waited for a specific guy.

JACOB: Specific?

BECKY: Can I confess my sexual fantasy?

JACOB: If you want.

BECKY: It's a one-night-stand with a male stranger.

JACOB: A complete stranger?

BECKY: Yes. No names. Just anonymous sex.

JACOB: What if you choose a violent man?

BECKY: As long as he's not my boyfriend.

JACOB: Why don't you break up with him?

BECKY: When I meet that specific stranger. Then, I can leave.

The next day on Thursday afternoon. Bishop Parson is cutting new candles inside the Cathedral. He notices Jacob stepping into his booth to begin confessional. He also sees Becky walking toward the same booth. Parson is curious who walks over. He looks to see if anyone is around. There is no one. He listens closely at the curtain.

Inside the Confessional Booth.

Father Jacob sits there with a smile on his face. He recalls her from yesterday. His eyes watch her sexy red lips and imagines her naked. The right-hand rubs his cock under that robe.

BECKY: Forgive me father, for I have sinned. It's been 24 hours since my last confession.

JACOB: Tell me your sins.

BECKY: I found the male stranger.

JACOB: You did?

BECKY: It's you, father.

He leans back, wipes his mouth and then leans forward.

JACOB: I am priest.

BECKY: We don't know each other.

JACOB: I can't come between you and your boyfriend.

BECKY: I won't tell him.

JACOB: You have to break up with him.

BECKY: Only after we hook-up father.

There is silence for a few seconds.

JACOB: Okay... This Saturday night at 9 p.m.

BECKY: Where?

JACOB: Apartment #1. Next to this Cathedral.

Outside the confessional booth.

Bishop Parson quickly walks away.

It's Saturday night at 9:10 p.m. Bishop Parson opens apartment #2 to store boxes of candles. He's still in his robe and hears a woman's voice. It's coming from apartment #1.

Parson walks outside and around apartment #3. His iPhone flashlight is aimed at the narrow walk-way. He steps toward apartment #1 and trips over his robe. He falls to the walk-way.

He whispers, "Shit. Mother-Fucker."

Parson stands back up outside the bedroom window which isn't open. His fingers turn off the flashlight. He can see through the old curtains. The bed is right under that window and he sees Jacob's butt-cheeks bouncing up and down.

Parson looks closer. Becky lays under Jacob with both legs spread wide open. Their heads are right under the window.

Squeak--Squeak-Squeak-Squeak... The old bed is heard.

Becky screams, "Unnhh-Unnnhh.. Fuck.. Me.. Fuuuckk-Meee.. Fuckk.!!"

Jacob lift's up his head and the hair-bangs fall over his closed eyes. The mouth is dropped open in pleasure. His butt-cheeks keep bouncing into the air.

Squeak-Squeak-Squeak-Squeak-Squeak.

Becky keeps screaming, "Fuuuckk.. Fuck.. Fuuuuckk.. Ohh-Fuckk-Me.!!"

Bishop Parson pulls up his robe and yanks his boxer shorts to the knees. The left hand begins stroking his cock.

He whispers, "Goddamn. Father Jacob is pounding her good."

Jacob's butt keeps steady pace bouncing up and down.

Inside The Apartment Bedroom.

Jacob leans onto his elbows which are outside Becky's shoulders. Her right-hand slides down to his lower back. The left hand tries to grip his bouncing right-butt-cheek.

Squeak-Squeak-Squeak-Squeak... The old bed is louder inside.

She replies, "Unh-Unnnhh.. Unnnnhh.. Fuuuuuckk.. Fuuuuckk.!!"

Squeak-Squeak-Squeak-Squeak-Squeak.

He grunts, "Ohh-Ohhhh.. My.. Gawd."

She screams, "Unnh-Unh-Unnnhh.. You-Fucker.. Fuck-Me.!!"

Her hand grips his bouncing butt-cheek.

Squeak-Squeak-Squeak-Squeak.

She replies, "You.. Mother-Fucker.. Fuckk.. Fuuckk.!!"

Back Outside the Apartment Bedroom.

Bishop Parson breathes hard as his long-robe drops back down.

He whispers, "Shit, I came fast."

His eyes keep looking through the curtains.

Jacob pushes back up onto his knees. His long and thin, 8-inch cock, flops. Becky turns over and gets onto her knees and leans on the elbows.

Parson whispers, "Well... Father Jacob has a long pulpit."

Jacob's hands reach down and they spread open her thighs. He moves closer and grips his shaft. He pushes inside her pussy really slow.

He leans over and pushes his hands down onto her buttocks. His shaft is halfway in as he begins pushing short-and-fast. His eyes never leave his cock.

Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust.

She responds, "Unnh-Fuck-Unnnnhh-Fuuuuckk.!"

He keeps watching his shaft push-in and pull-out.

He grunts, "Oh-Yeahh.. Ohhhh.. Yeahhhh."

Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust.

She replies, "Unh-Unnnhh.. Unnnnh-Fuckk.. You-Fucker.!!"

Jacob grunts, "Close.. I'm-Close.. Fucking-Close."

He pushes inside and explodes, "Uh-Ahhhhhhhh.. Ahhhhhh.. Ahhhhh.!!"

Bishop Parson looks though the curtains and smiles.

HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers