The Priest Likes To Watch Pt. 03

Story Info
Young Priest Watches Bishop & Black Chick.
1k words
4.48
5.6k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers

Valentine (35 yrs.) is a Latino Catholic Bishop who is unmarried and has been celibate for 10 years. He's a popular Bishop in the Church Cathedral which he runs. He stands at 5'10 who likes to play community football and is in great physical shape. He's got natural, wavy, black hair. The bangs fall over his brown "doe-eyes" which shows off his handsome innocence.

There has been a long running rumor that Valentine broke his celibacy five years before. He supposedly had slept with several black women. He denied the rumors. The gossip in the church was intense and Valentine was questioned aggressively by his authority figures. He was cleared of any wrong-doing 6-months into his new Bishop duties.

Valentine took over confessional duties for one of his priests. It is a slow day as he sits inside the confessional booth. Bernadette (26 yrs.) steps into the booth who is a voluptuous black woman (38-24-36). She has really short hair. He's excited by her smooth, dark brown skin. She also has deep cleavage inside an unbuttoned yellow blouse. His eyes look down at those huge tits.

BERNADETTE: Forgive me father for I have sinned. It's been two months since my last confession.

VALENTINE: What are your sins?

BERNADETTE: I'm gonna separate from my husband.

VALENTINE: Why?

BERNADETTE: He's a serial cheater and I'm tired of it.

VALENTINE: The church is against divorce.

BERNADETTE: I don't want a divorce. I want comfort from a good man.

VALENTINE: You're thinking about cheating?

BERNADETTE: Yes, but not with a black man.

VALENTINE: Have you thought this through? What if your husband finds out?

BERNADETTE: I don't think he cares.

VALENTINE: This separation is only for you to seek out another man?

BERNADETTE: I guess so, father.

VALENTINE: There is no turning back when you bring another man into your bed.

BERNADETTE: I know that father. I probably won't go through with it anyway.

VALENTINE: You want your husband back emotionally?

BERNADETTE: Yes, I do. But, I don't know what else to do.

VALENTINE: What if this new man won't let you go? You are a beautiful woman.

BERNADETTE: Thank you, father. I wish my husband wouldn't let go.

VALENTINE: So, this separation is your last option? Did you try marriage counseling?

BERNADETTE: Yes, we did. My husband stopped going with me.

VALENTINE: I can only pray that you make the right decision. The confessional will always be here.

Father Diego (23 yrs.) has been watching Valentine closely for three weeks. He noticed a black woman visiting the confessional several times. Bishop Valentine has been performing other duties though. Diego has to make a report to Arch-Bishop Micheal.

MICHAEL: Well, did you find anything?

DIEGO: No sir. Bishop Valentine concentrates on just his job.

MICHAEL: Does he know you're watching him?

DIEGO: No. I keep my distance.

MICHAEL: Anything on this black woman?

DIEGO: Her name's Bernadette. She never gave confessional to Valentine. Not that I've seen.

MICHAEL: Well, stay with him for another week.

DIEGO: Alright, but it looks like it's just gossip surrounding him.

MICHAEL: Yes. We're spending too much time on this. One more week Diego and that'll be all.

DIEGO: Okay, sir.

MICHAEL: Valentine and all these black women. They're just rumors.

DIEGO: Yes sir. I noticed Valentine's faith and constant prayer. I need to be that dedicated.

It's Friday night and Father Diego has closed the Church Cathedral. He still wears his black cassock robe when he steps into the office. He grabs his back-pack and places the front door keys, on the wall. He notices that the key to apartment #3 is missing.

Three small apartments are owned by the church and they're next to the Cathedral. Those apartments have been closed down. Diego walks outside to those apartments. The first and second doors are locked. He reaches the third apartment and sees a faint light coming from under the door.

Diego walks around to the back of the third apartment. There is a narrow walkway behind all the apartments. A light comes through the closed curtains of the apartment window. Diego steps up and hears moaning sounds.

A male, "Ohhhhh.. Gawwwwdd.. Dear-Fucking-Gawwwdd.. Ohhh-Gawwwd."

Diego whispers, "That sounds like Valentine. I can't see anything."

A male, "Ohh-OHHHHH.. Ohh-Gawdd.. Suck-That Cock.. Suck-it."

Diego moves from side to side trying to see inside. He can't see anything.

He whispers again, "Damn. I'll be back tomorrow night."

It's Saturday afternoon. Diego uses the key to open the door to apartment #3. He quietly steps inside and discovers the bed along the window. It has brand new blankets and the place is clean. He steps over to the window and his fingers spread open the curtains a bit. Just enough to see from outside. He leaves and locks the door behind him.

Diego closed the church again later that night. Bishop Valentine left right before closing time. It's dark, but Diego can still see behind apartment #3. He still wears his black robe. His feet step up to the small opening of the window curtains. His eyes grow big.

Both Valentine and Bernadette are naked. They stand in front of the bed which is right under the window. She is in front of him with her legs spread open. Her arms are pulled back at the elbows by his hands.

His thick 6 and 1/2-inch cock is buried inside of her black pussy. His thrusts are short and aggressive.

Her big tits flop with the enormous, black areolas and nipples.

Diego whispers, "Oooohh.. Shhh-Shit.. No way.. No Goddamn way."

Bernadette screams from inside, "OHH-FUCK.. OHHH-FUCK.. OHHHH.. FUUUCK.!!"

Valentine holds her arms and looks down as he thrusts hard from behind.

Diego says, "Oooohh.. Incredible-Fucking-Tits.. Ooooohh.. Fuck."

Inside the Apartment.

Valentine continues to grip her arms who looks down at his thrusting shaft. His black crotch hits her dark-brown buttocks.

Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust.

She screams, "OHHHH-Unnhh-UNNNHH-Fuckk..!!"

He grunts, "You-Like-That.. Latino-Cock?.. Do-You?"

Thrust-Thrust-Thrust.

She answers, "OHHH-YES.. YESSS.. GAWD-YESSS.!!"

He smiles down at her jiggling buttocks.

Back Outside The Apartment.

Diego's face almost pushes against the window.

He says, "I could watch these tits all night. Unbelievable."

Bernadette screams more, "OHHHH.. VALENTINE.. OHHHH-FUCK."

Valentine thrusts a few more times and explodes, "Uh-Uuuuuuuhh.. Uuuuuuuuuhh.. Uuuuuhh.!!"

She falls over onto the bed and he pulls out his cock. They both breathe hard.

Diego finally says, "Jesus Christ, Valentine. You've been fucking black women. I'm not gonna say anything."

HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers