The Priestess and Her Boy Ch. 06

Story Info
Tak is taken from the Temple by a northern Princess.
2.8k words
4.7
5.1k
0

Part 6 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6 - The Princess and the Temple Boy

Several days after their adventure in the City, Tak and Nikah were working side by side in the Temple Gardens when Priestess Ruta approached them.

"Boys, what have you been up to?"

Tak and Nikah glanced at each other in panic as Ruta continued, "Priestess Ashala is looking for you and she seems very angry. I would try to avoid her if I were you."

But it was already too late. Ashala had entered the Gardens through the south gate and was approaching the group shouting.

"Boys! Wait there! I wish to speak with you. Priestess Ruta, may I deal with these two in private?"

Ruta moved away, somewhat reluctantly, leaving Ashala alone with the nervous boys.

"Tak. Nikah. I recall that we talked about the need for discretion as we returned from the tavern a few days ago did we not?"

The boys nodded enthusiastically.

"Oh yes Mistress...of course Mistress..."

Ashala held up her hand to silence them.

"Good. Then I did not dream it. Tak, Nikah, it is very odd but since then I have been approached by no less than five boys, all of them asking if I need assistance with errands in the City on the coming rest day. While I am flattered by the attention, and while it is always pleasing to see that boys are enthusiastic to serve, I cannot help but ask myself why there is such a sudden interest in carrying my parcels. I admit that I am at a loss. Would either of you care to speculate?"

"Priestess Ashala, you are much loved by all the boys." ventured Tak.

Nikah closed his eyes and groaned inwardly.

"Ah yes Tak, that must be it," replied Ashala dryly. "Nevertheless, perhaps you will think of other explanations before tomorrow morning when I will expect both of you in my chamber. I will ask Priestess Ruta to release you from your Garden chores. You see, boys, I discovered a frame of repentance in storage and would like it moved to my room. Such things were commonly found in lady's bedchambers during the era of the Old Queen and, you know, I do get quite nostalgic from time to time. It will need some assembly of course, which I'm sure will take the two of you working together no time at all. And then testing. We must not forget the need to test it. Thoroughly!"

"But Mistress," said Tak. "You are not cruel."

"Ah Tak," sighed Ashala. "I fear you have misunderstood. It is true that I would never brutalize a boy or cause him permanent damage. I do however see the value of severe pain, especially when prolonged, as a means of correcting the behaviour of boys who have been, well, so very disappointing."

Nikah suddenly broke, falling to his knees in front of Ashala.

"Oh Mistress, I confess, we____."

"Quiet Nikah!", shouted Ashala. "You had your opportunity just now. The next time I invite you to speak will be after you have each spent an hour on the frame and my cane-arm is tired."

At that moment Priestess Hanja entered the Garden and waved over to Ashala and the boys.

"The High Priestess has sent me to fetch Nikah and Tak. And you must come too Ashala!" she shouted.

Ashala noticed that Hanja looked worried.

"I left it too late to discipline you boys," sighed Ashala. "We will all three suffer now!"

****

Princess Kasmine stood in the state room of the High Priestess, an imposing presence in the full regalia of a northern female warrior; high boots, short leather kilt and bronze breastplate above bare midriff, framed in a red cloak open at the shoulders. Accompanying her was Peto, Captain of the King's Guard, and the fur trader with whom Tak had exchanged words at the apothecary less than a week before.

As Ashala, Hanja, Tak and Nikah approached, the High Priestess began to speak.

"These are guests of the Temple; emissaries from Vosgir, our northern ally."

She introduced the three by name and then turned to the trader, "The fair boy, not the dark?".

He nodded.

"This is Ashala," continued the High Priestess, "Priestess of the Infirmary. It was she that visited the Apothecary a few days ago with these boys. Ashala, your memory is far better than mine. How did the boy Tak come to the Temple?"

"He was bought at the market from a southern farmer, four summers ago. Priestess Ruta made the purchase, knowing his experience as a farm slave would serve him well in the Gardens. And, of course, he looked well capable of performing night duties in the Temple. The farmer was keen to be rid of him, so Ruta acquired him for a good price."

"And why did the farmer want to be rid of him?" asked the High Priestess.

Ashala smiled, "The farmer purchased Tak as a child from Cargian slavers and worked him hard on the farm. But he was a fair master and ensured the boy received an education, learning both the language of the South and that of the City. As Tak reached his sixteenth summer he became strong and healthy, and the farmer was greatly pleased with him. Unfortunately, so was the poor man's wife! The farmer returned early from the fields one day and found his lady with Tak's tongue inside her. Now, that might be a normal experience for a husband in the City, but in the South, of course, it is a great scandal. Thankfully the farmer placed no blame on Tak, but he understandably wanted the boy gone."

"And the slavers? They came from the south?" asked the High Priestess.

"So they said," replied Ashala, "Although he looks to be of the north."

The High Priestess sighed, "Indeed he does. And this trader declares that he speaks some words of the northern language, perhaps remembered from childhood. No, trader, there is no need for a demonstration. Your word is accepted here."

She turned to Kasmine.

"Princess of the North, we acknowledge that the keeping of a northern boy within the Temple is against the Treaty of Tajorg. This was an honest mistake and we humbly surrender him to you now."

"I thank you High Priestess," replied Kasmine. "No fault rests with you!"

Nikah sprang forward and knelt, trembling, before Kasmine.

"Mistress of the North, I am the closest friend of Tak. We are like brothers. Take me too!"

Kasmine looked down at Nikah, amused and intrigued.

"Why not."

"Princess let us talk alone for a moment." said the High Priestess.

She led Kasmine to an alcove at the side of the state room and spoke sharply, dropping the diplomatic tone.

"Many in the City will not recognize you Princess, but I know exactly who you are. I bounced you on my knee as a small child. Take what is your right under the law but do not presume to interfere with the Temple beyond that. I would make a formidable enemy Princess and, besides, I believe we would both benefit from a future friendship."

"I am sorry High Priestess - I spoke disrespectfully regarding the boy Nikah." Kasmine conceded.

The women returned to the group, and the High Priestess addressed Nikah, still kneeling on the floor.

"Nikah, how dare you speak out of turn in front of your High Priestess and exalted company. Go to the Priestess of the Shrine of the Prophet and await your punishment."

As Nikah left the room, hunched over in despair, Hanja exclaimed, "Oh, poor Nikah! And High Priestess, surely you are not going to let them take Tak away from us? From me?"

The High Priestess sighed again.

"Not only do we have insolent Temple boys but also insolent priestesses. What must our guests think? Hanja, please leave! Tomorrow, as your punishment, you shall take the place of the Shrine Priestess and administer Nikah's strokes. And I shall attend to ensure it is done properly."

Hanja felt physically sick at the thought. As she left the room, she stared back at Tak, her eyes fixed on his until the last possible moment.

"I am sorry for the trouble that Tak's removal is causing High Priestess," said Kasmine. "Does he have belongings?"

"No, Temple boys do not have belongings. Take him as he is. And, yes, he was a good boy; well loved by many as you can see."

She turned to address Tak, "I am sorry Tak. I hope one day you will meet your Hanja again."

Ashala stepped forward to kiss Tak before he was led away by Kasmine and her companions. Once they were alone, she turned to the High Priestess.

"Well loved by many indeed. What is Ruta going to say when she hears? Of course, he could not be kept, now that he is known to be a Son of the North. And I feel that he was somehow ready for this. But, Janva, beloved High Priestess, surely you do not intend to punish Nikah and Hanja so harshly?"

"No Ashala," sighed the High Priestess. "Let them stew tonight and then forgive them in the morning. And, Ashala, try to spend some time with them both this week. And as for Tak; the Goddess is with him - I feel it in my heart when I meet his eyes. She will not leave him just because he is taken to a different place."

Janva suddenly clutched her side, bending at the waist and reaching for the arm of a chair to steady herself. Ashala quickly stepped forward to help her sit.

"Does it worsen?" she asked.

"Every day," replied Janva. "I know I do not have much time, Ashala. But I will go to the Goddess knowing that Her Temple will be in good hands. Yes, Ashala, it shall be you! The Goddess has spoken to me in my dreams. You will lead the Temple, but you must take it further towards Her. I have not done enough in the years since the Old Queen. Do you understand Ashala? She will guide you."

"I do understand, Janva. Let me do something for your pain."

"No Ashala. It is subsiding. But sit and talk with me for a while. I hear rumors of an unusual excursion you made with those boys after your fateful trip to the Apothecary. I think the story will amuse me, and it has been such a trying afternoon."

****

That night, the travelers from the North took rooms at an Inn close to the Temple with the aim of making an early start for Vosgir in the morning. Peto and the trader, having formed an unlikely friendship, went to seek out a tavern, leaving Kasmine to take care of Tak. She went to his room and knocked softly, but there was no answer. Opening the door to look inside, she saw Tak sitting quietly on the bed in near darkness.

"Oh Tak, you look like you have not moved since we arrived. Let me light a candle."

She turned her back to him and began lighting the candle on the room's table, talking softly.

"Tak, your life is going to be very different in the North. Much better. But it will take some getting used to for a boy who has spent so long in the Temple. Now, I'm sure you must have lots of questions but....Tak! What in Wodh's name are you doing!?"

She had turned to find Tak naked and kneeling before her, rump raised, thighs splayed far apart, shoulders and face pressed to the floor, his lips seeking to kiss the points of her boots.

"This is the Act of Greeting Mistress." said Tak, taken aback.

"Well Tak, we do not do that in the North." replied Kasmine, but not before she had paused for a few seconds to admire Tak's muscular and tanned body, straining in the unnatural position. 'These priestesses certainly know how to train a boy to be pleasing' she thought to herself, with grudging respect.

Tak raised himself from the floor to a kneeling position before Kasmine, thighs still spread, his sex engorged, bobbing upright and away from his body.

"Oh my!" said Kasmine. "Look Tak, I need to explain something...."

She meant to tell him that he was no longer a slave, that he was a free man, but she struggled for the right words and instead found herself slowly circling him, looking down at his body in the flickering candlelight. 'The boy's form is near perfect' she thought to herself. And that face! She felt arousal growing within her own core. Perhaps Peto could help with that, as he had in the past, but he would be in a tavern for hours, and perhaps not much use after.

"Look, Tak, you do not have to...."

It began to occur to Kasmine that it might be kinder not to burden the poor boy with too many big revelations on his first night away from the Temple. 'It must be difficult for him to cope with all these changes,' she thought to herself. 'Perhaps I should let him adjust slowly...yes, tell him tomorrow that he is free. After all, we have three days of travel ahead of us before we reach Vosgir.'

"Is there something I can do for you Mistress?" asked Tak, breaking her reverie.

"Oh, well yes Tak, actually there is," She dragged a chair across the floor and sat in front of him, one knee either side of his torso. "Help me off with these boots will you!"

Tak began fumbling with the straps of Kasmine's high boots, tenderly kissing the exposed inches of her thighs between the tops of the boots and bottom of her short leather kilt. Kasmine threw back her head and stared at the ceiling: 'Oh, those priestesses,' she thought.

Finally, with her boots removed and her bare feet resting comfortably on Tak's thighs, Kasmine reached forward and raised his chin.

"That's better Tak, I like to see your eyes. Go lie on the bed for me!"

As the boy moved obediently to the bed, Kasmine stood and unlatched her breastplate.

"How would you like me Mistress?" asked Tak.

"Oh, I think we will start you off on your back shall we."

****

The following morning, Princess Kasmine woke to find Tak already up, sitting by the room's window and watching the sun rise over the city streets. A feeling of great shame overwhelmed her, and she knew she could no longer withhold the truth from him.

"Tak. Tak, I am sorry - I should have told you this before. You are a free man now - we have no slaves in the North."

Tak did not turn to look at her.

"And you did not think to tell me last night?"

"Oh Tak, I did not want to overwhelm you with all these changes at once. And we had a wonderful night together did we not? I pleased you as you pleased me."

"I would like you to leave."

"Yes Tak. Of course," she replied, shocked. "We will come for you in an hour."

Kasmine returned to her own unused room in order to dress, and then descended to join Peto in the stable and assist in readying the horses.

"Did you enjoy him?" asked Peto.

"How did you know?"

"I looked into your room after I returned from the Tavern. I wondered if you would welcome company but, evidently, I should not have concerned myself."

"Peto, are you jealous?" asked Kasmine.

"Not at all. I went back to the Tavern and enjoyed a girl there."

"I am glad you did," she said honestly. "Peto, Tak thought he was my slave. I could not resist temptation. He is a very beautiful boy and has been trained in the Temple to please women. And I was curious to be the Mistress of a male slave. But I told him the truth this morning and he seemed angry." said Kasmine.

"Of course," said Peto. "For years he has been raped almost every night in the Temple and then, on his first night of freedom he is raped again."

"Oh Peto! You go too far! That is nonsense. He was willing of course!"

"Willing? Perhaps. When you are a slave you may be happy to have a kind Mistress rather than cruel, or to be serving in a lady's bed rather than at the bottom of a mine. You may take pleasure in your duties where you can, but you are still a slave. There is no free will."

Kasmine was silent as she absorbed the weight of Peto's words.

"In Wodh's name, what have I done?!"

"You made a mistake Princess. The boy will forgive you. I have been watching him and understand his nature."

"Peto, do you believe he is the King's son?" asked Kasmine.

Peto scoffed, "Not at all, Kasmine. Certainly there is a resemblance, but I fear the King's son is long dead. However, Tak is a man of the North and, for that reason alone, our journey has not been wasted."