All Comments on 'The Priestess and Her Boy Ch. 26'

by Christine_Wheelwright

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have greatly enjoyed this series. The writing is solid, the world building is superb and I am invested in the characters. Didn't particularly anticipate finding a quality story like this here. Please keep up the good work.

Christine_WheelwrightChristine_Wheelwrightover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your comment. It really makes a huge difference to know this story is being read and appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for writing such a great and detail-rich epic story with female domination at its centre. I have so much enjoyed reading all of it! The story is really hot and keeps one wanting more with each chapter. Great character development. This would make such a great fantasy/sci-fi Netflix or Amazon Prime show! :)

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 2 years ago

5 stars. As others have said, this is fine writing and quite a good story. How is the next part coming? It is good that despite the nature of the Temple and its practices there is not a lot of cruelty. That would be a serious turn-off for this reader. Your characters are three-dimensional and engaging! I hope it won't be too long before we start seeing it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

On of the best femdom story I have ever read. The religious element of this novel is phenomenal!

Thank you Christine_Wheelwright. Your very talented writer. I hope we see more of you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Woooooow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is the best series i ever read

Christine_WheelwrightChristine_Wheelwrightabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks everyone for the positive comments. I hope to post more chapters of The Emperor and the Temple soon. Always good to get comments and clicks on the 5-star feedback button!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous