All Comments on 'The Priestess of the Night - Night 03'

by Liver96

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
totostorytotostoryabout 3 years ago
Waiting for the next chapter ,keep going Mate

It was really well-writing ,this chapter better than Ch.02 in my opinion,, I liked when Aalyat hold and fucked Dogannu on standing position it was really hot. I know it`s your story but I hope Dogannu `s mother has a dick too as the way as Diamnith and Aalyat has and she finally fucked her son too , I am not fan a fan of public sex scene but I loved the scene despite of that.

on other hand I like the shifting and alternating between romantic and brutal sex.

I don`t know why but the ancient Greek atmosphere make the story more erotic.

Thanks mate, keep going , can`t wait till your next chapter/story.

anitragrieganitragriegabout 1 year ago

Great story! The "punishment" was supposed to be for 7 nights - hoping there will be 7 parts at least.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiver96@Liver96
Just Another Random Guy Around Literotica (J.A.R.G.A.L). Very open-minded and bit smart (sometimes), like to read almost everything, from History to Sports (and some stuff between). Like smart talk and listening, sometimes talking but looking out the best stories to read, and ...