The Priestess of the Spire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lala had turned over and now her tight, slick, oily backside was stroking his shaft, then he realized that he had slid into her pussy once more. She reclined to lie back on Gar's chest. With one arm he hugged Lala across her breasts, with the other hand he pulled Vana's face toward him. He thrust. His fat iron-hard cock went into Lala with a squish which made her go limp and squeal in breathless delight. Vana closed her eyes and opened her mouth and let herself be penetrated by Gar's tongue.

Gar felt intense pleasure and he felt an urge rising in him to squeeze Lala tight and give her his entire length, pistoning until his cum blasted inside her. However, the relaxation of the massage was still present and he didn't wish to let go of it. With some effort, he relaxed his grip, his arms dropping away to lie flat on the mat. Vana's soft lips set about kissing him about his neck and face and Lala continued to leisurely slide on and off his cock, changing positions occasionally.

He found a peaceful bliss and savored the pleasure. Time was disregarded. For a moment he wondered if this was some incredible dream, perhaps he had never gotten out of bed this morning, never answered the door. But the feeling was too real, he was too present. He let the sensations and the intimacy with the girls become the totality of his awareness. Their sexual generosity filled him with warmth. He felt great affection for them, he felt love. It was ecstasy.

The sun sank behind the cliff took and the sky took on an orange hue. Lala lay with her head on his shoulder, his cock sliding inside her in an easy rhythm. Eventually, the slow and deep stimulation brought her to orgasm. Gar had been on the edge of a climax for a while, prolonging the soothing and sublime sensation, but as Lala's body clenched and her pussy flexed tight around his cock, his body trembled like a geyser about to blow.

Vana sensed Gar was cumming and pulled Lala forward so that his twitching cock sprang free. Before he unloaded, Vana immersed his length in her mouth. As his cum pumped, she gulped. She took her time until his semen stopped flowing and then she cleaned his cock with her tongue, not one drop remaining. Lala lay panting on his chest, spread eagle and listless. Vana kissed him on the cheek, got up and walked over to a cabinet by the wall.

She returned with a large silver carafe and three goblets. "Shall we?" she inquired, gesturing with her face and shoulders at the bathing pool.

The pool was incredibly comfortable with the firm yet squishy padding that lined the interior. The two girls sat on each side of Gar in a curved recline of the basin. Vana dumped a vial of floral oils into the pool which made it even more soothing and added lubrication. Bubbles flowed up around their bodies as they drank together, holding their goblets of ooba and watching, content and relaxed, as the clouds passed and the sunset painted the sky above the cliffs. They laughed and flirted, the girls admired his sexual endowment while he praised their beauty to comedic excess, fondling them as he illustrated his points. They nestled up against him, gazing at him adoringly, each with a hand lightly stroking his cock as the peace of early evening descended.

12