All Comments on 'The Priestess, or, The Ceremony'

by theredheadboy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
jane marwoodjane marwoodalmost 12 years ago
Lovely story

beautifully done to perfection. Loved it. 5*****

bigothboybigothboyalmost 12 years ago
So Cute :D

This is one of the sexiest and sweetest stories I've ever read. Very sensual and cute, I'm sure all the readers would love to take the place of the boy and be treated with such a potent mixture of discipline and tenderness. Keep up the good work!

LeanneSinclairLeanneSinclairover 10 years ago
A difficult thing, done well

Take it as a compliment if I say that while the subject matter is not really my thing, i enjoyed the story and it held my attention. Not at all easy to keep a fantasy story like this convincing and compelling, but I thought you did it really well. Thank you.

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonabout 10 years ago
Good story

Not exactly my favorite theme, but enjoyed it. The story was imaginative and well-written. It would be interesting to read more exploring this alternate universe.

mrsmillwoodmrsmillwoodabout 10 years ago
arousing story

A well written story. For a short story, there was enough detail without getting bogged down. I would like to know what is in store for the boy now. I would also like to read about his training. Good job. I look forward to reading more of your work.

bigothboybigothboyabout 9 years ago
One of my favourite stories :)

This is a fantastic and beautiful tale, one of the few stories which captures the sensuality and closeness of strapon play...in fact I don't mind admitting it was the basis for a very sexy session with my other half ;) Please give us more!

MisterteaMisterteaabout 7 years ago
Pretty good as far as it goes..

..but you could have made it a lot longer, with information about this society, how frequent such ceremonies are, how frequent it is for the noblewomen to bribe their way into the harem, whether other women in the society enjoy the male rectum, whether the matriarch has someone to help her get herself off, how the priestess became so sexually skilled with the dildo - plenty of things. It reads like a very brief synopsis for a novel. I hope you can write that novel - but if you do, get someone to check your spellings as you go (taut instead of "taught", hole instead of "hold", etc).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertheredheadboy@theredheadboy
895 Followers
If you're here because you read my stories... On Lit, I write almost exclusively female-led stories, usually with a pegging (strap-on) theme. She's strong, firm, clearly in charge, but at the same time respectful, romantic even. He's obedient, innately submissive. I'm open t...