The Priestess' Punishment Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barus shifted his efforts to those sensual areas under her arms, so beautifully exposed and wondrously ticklish. As with her ribs, he quickly alternated between her two sides. And each time he did, he made sure to brush his fingers lightly over both her breasts. Touching those private places was less about tickling her - it served more to provoke her fury, and fuel his own lust. And the warmth that radiated from those tits - he felt it even though he still only touched her indirectly over her thin cotton slip.

"No! S-stop!" The protest was clear desperation, and Barus paused to regard her.

"Are you sure?" He asked with a tone to show he might take pity on her after all. "But that will mean I will have to move onto... other things. And besides," he tapped his fingers along her ribs, earning a husky, stifled giggle. "Your laughter is sweet music to my ears. I would hear more of it, if you would please."

She turned her head to look off somewhere in the distance. She obviously didn't want to encourage him, but that was ok. It wasn't like she would actually be able to maintain her show of indifference the moment he resumed.

Barus employed his free hand to her armpits with renewed vigour. Immediately the priestess collapsed into her heart-warming laughter; her open mouthed smile contradicting the various insults she dealt out.

On and on he went, too excited to pay any heed to the pity he felt somewhere deep down. He became very familiar with her upper body. Though she was still somewhat clothed, he memorised every curve and patch of pale flesh. He noticed her cute little button nose flare a little wider when she exhaled with particular urgency, and he watched her writhing lips, and her moist, pink tongue clicking behind immaculate rows of pearly teeth.

Eventually, he perceived her crossing some kind of threshold as he danced three long fingers into her right armpit. "Eeek!" the priestess squealed. "Stop it! Stop... right n-now! Puh-leeease!"

But Barus would not stop. Not until she passed through the current torment that was gripping her body. He willed an additional boost of speed into his fingertips, and the girl shuddered and gasped, giggled and cried. And still he tickled her relentlessly.

Then, the Archpriestess screamed. She was still for a moment, but then she made a renewed effort to break free. Her strength was surprising, but Barus held her firm with the one hand dedicated to the task, and the immovable press of his incredibly powerful quadriceps. Still, her efforts were not without some consequence. The top of her shift that had broken away from the strap was finally pulled all the way down and off her breast. Only then did Barus cease the torture. He leered at her, delighted that in the end, she had been the one to expose herself for him.

The priestess realised the development in short order. "Noooo!" She screamed, her wide eyes trained onto the latest object of his desire.

"Well, what have we here," Barus teased her. Because she lay back on her bed, her breast flattened out somewhat and spilled outward over her side. And yet, it had enough bulk to sit high atop her body. His hand reached for her flesh, and he studied her pure, milky skin as he touched it. Her perfection was a miracle; not marred by a single stretch mark, or even a freckle.

"Ick! Take your lecherous hands off me!" Her tongue was as sharp as ever, and he wondered how much longer her bravado would last.

"This?" He gave her a gentle squeeze, and she hissed through clenched teeth. "By the good goddess Auralux, I can feel your heart beating so fast already. But this is nothing. I plan to touch you in every indecent way that a man can, your eminence." In so saying, he took her nipple between thumb and forefinger, immediately delighting in its soft pitted texture. It was a fun little thing, the size of a raspberry and almost a match in its bright pink hue. The surrounding areola was small but well distinguished against her pale complexion. Barus studied the minute bumps upon it, and barely resisted an impulse to immediately apply his over-eager tongue.

He rolled her nipple this way and that, observing it become fuller between his fingertips, and flushed with darker colour. "Stop! You're hurting me!" Linarei complained earnestly, but she was being contradicted by the positive responses from her body.

He pinched the delicate tissue and pulled it outward, so that some of her breast followed in defiance of gravity. The girl's mouth opened in some aggravated mix of pain and pleasure, and she shut her eyes and shook her head vigorously, and again tried to pull her hands free of his iron grip.

She failed, and Barus continued tweaking her nipple. Would she struggle so much, he wondered, if she understood that her reactions brought him more pleasure than the contact itself? His erection had become insistent, and it was painful to keep it constrained in his pants. But it was a sensation that made him feel strong and virile, a purposeful inconvenience.

But I'll get it out for her soon enough.

He bent down and kissed the inside of her breast. He enjoyed the mild saltiness of her sweat, and he shifted his mouth to the underside to deliver another kiss, this time hard; lingering.

"You disgusting swine! Stop it- Argh!" He pinched her sensitive pink nub again, harder than before. Perhaps he was testing if he could condition her behaviour and her sharp tongue. Perhaps he didn't need a reason to play with a young girl's lovely body. But then he released her nipple, and withdrew his lips, if only to grab her wonderfully rounded breast again.

She was too big there for even his mighty hand to encompass its entirety, but he cupped her at the bottom, and stretched his fingers out over her expanse. He pushed up slightly and began a rhythm of gentle squeezing, and rubbing her with his fingertips. His mouth came down again, this time upon her pointed nipple, and he engulfed it with a wet suckle. A small moan came from above his head, which was more than enough encouragement for him to continue.

Linarei caught herself as soon as the tell-tale sound escaped her lips. He kissed her nipple harder, and she knew that he had heard. How unfair! All she wanted from the man was to see his insolent head removed from his shoulders, so why was her body responding like this? Everything he did to her was having more of an effect than it should have. First, with the tickling. That had been an otherworldly torment for her, a sensory overload that she had been unable to cope with.

'I would keep going until she lost all control and wet herself.'

The threat had shocked her only for its crudeness, but she didn't think such a thing could actually happen. Not to her. At least... that had been the case. She had drunk water this afternoon, had nourished her body for the first time in 200 years. But, she hadn't considered the full implications of this development to her physiology.

Sure enough, when Barus had persisted and persisted in tickling her, she felt that unfortunate, unfamiliar kind of urgency. It had made her scream and panic, and she had struggled desperately to get free - ultimately causing her breast to fall out of her broken nightshift. Worse, her efforts did not save her from wetting herself. She just couldn't seem to isolate the required muscles for holding it in.

She had felt the warm water spread over her sex and her thighs, leaving her sitting in a puddle of her own mess. Linarei didn't have the tools to process such indignation. At the least, she cursed the man who made her do it, and swore that she would arrange a very special revenge for him. Whether she would have that chance this evening, or not for years or decades made no difference. He was living on borrowed time - this she promised herself.

Presently she felt his eyes upon her flesh, consuming it with his yearning and setting her skin on fire. So awestruck was he by her sudden nudity, she wondered if he had somehow failed to notice her little accident. In any case, she hated that he was leering at her naked breast without her consent, and yet... she acknowledged the honesty in his response. No doubt his appreciation for her well-kept body was every bit as genuine as his intensity suggested.

She did, after all, have some experience in these things. He was only the fifty-thousandth person to become infatuated with her, but she had always thrived on such attention. In a way, today was no different. In times past, when she encountered an admirer like Barus, she would play up as quite the shameless cock tease. She would lead him on and drive him a little wild, but deny him at the last moment and leave him blue-balled with a raging erection.

If such a man were lucky, he might find his name added to a long list of volunteers the Archpriestess would call upon when a certain mood took her. When she required a certain personal service. Linarei hadn't been able to produce bodily fluids of her own, and so she very much liked the wet feel of a man or woman's lips and tongue over her intimate parts. The 'Debugger' of the Unified Empire may have been an emotionless, 363 year old virgin, but she certainly had not missed out when it came to sensuality.

Today, she was in no position to send her admirer away. She would need to stay and face him and the full force of his lust, and that terrified her. However, it was only natural for her to be affected by the man's undivided attention to her; she couldn't help it if, today, just like always, such a thing made her just a little hot under the collar.

She tried not to look at him, but each time she had, her eyes were drawn to that obnoxious thing that pressed hard at the front of his trousers. It filled her with dread, as it looked far too large for its purpose. His pants should have been loose fitting enough, but in that place they had become taught, and looked to be pulling the end of his member down, making it curve like a banana. She hoped that the strain was at least painful for him. Though if it was, he didn't seem affected in any meaningful way.

Again her nipple was engulfed by the man's hot mouth. He held it gently between his teeth and danced his tongue over hundreds of sensitive nerve endings. Light exploded above her pupils and disorientated her. She shut her eyes tightly, but her head was still filled with the blinding light. And the combined assault from Barus' hand and tongue was relentless.

"Nnnnn!" She bit her lip to repress another moan of pleasure. She knew that she shouldn't be finding anything good whatsoever in what he was doing to her. But something was wrong. Just like with the tickling, every part of her body seemed more sensitive than normal. She had been revolted by the first touch of his hand to her boob, but as soon as he stopped, they began to ache. Both of them.

Why! Why was she so sensitive? His teasing of her nipple was undeniably pleasurable - and had been so from the first pinch. She had done her best to hide it, but now he was simultaneously relieving the ache that plagued her chest with a rather skilful massage. She was suffering through a paradoxical pleasure; did she even want it to stop? It was well that she had no say, lest she might fry her soulpod from the madness of changing her mind with every passing second.

But to give in senselessly to carnal pleasures was a weakness she did not align with. Linarei's will was strong, even if her powers were diminished. Even as her body was besieged with sensation, she continued to exercise her sharp intelligence. So she was tragically sensitive, and presented increased sexual response. There had to be a reason why... why? And then, it came to her. She recalled an entry from the console log that Filipia had shown her earlier.

ASSERTION FAILED: nervous system response is 32% higher than target for class Human/Female.

Oh, damn. 32%, huh?

That was a lot of extra sensation to be subjected to, whether it be pain or pleasure. But although it was some comfort to her that her condition had little to do with her own desires, it didn't exactly help with a solution. All she could think to do was to try and not let on just how wonderful she found the sensations on her breast and nipple.

But then, he withdrew his face from her, leaving her panting and distressed at this new revelation. She briefly imagined how she must look, probably wearing a ridiculous expression contorted by anger and need. But he did not keep her waiting. He passed his hand over her exposed breast to the other, carefully sliding it under her shift and making first contact with the delicate flesh there.

Linarei hissed a warning, but as soon as the warmth of his manhandling resumed - now upon her right breast - she knew only sensual delight. It felt so good, as if years of stress were being massaged out of her through her mammary organs. He squeezed again and again, now with her nipple caught between two fingers. He tweaked the little nub expertly while squeezing the bulk of her breast.

"Aha-" it was no good, she couldn't keep quiet! She needed to gag herself, but her movement was extremely limited. The only thing within biting distance was her own forearm. So she did that. She bit onto it and sucked, and endured the shame of a scandalous pleasure. She felt like her whole body was burning up, or was it just between her... oh no.

His lips returned to her exposed nipple, and he nibbled on it as if she were a rare delicacy. She half screamed into her arm and bit it so hard that she risked breaking the skin. But was there any point trying to hide it? Each flick of his tongue was accompanied by that dizzying flash of light into her skull. Linarei's neck went limp, and it wasn't until she heard herself moaning in bliss that she realised her plan to gag herself had failed.

If only he would let go of my hands, he could squeeze them both at once.

The thought just popped in her head. No! She couldn't correct herself fast enough.

The moment he releases my hands, I will scratch out his sinful eyeballs!

But she couldn't quite convince herself that she had such a will. Not while her breasts were made to feel so good under his attentive touch. He backed off into lighter teasing, and Linarei squirmed and grated her thighs together. That was a mistake. The hem of her shift was caught in there and had been preserving some token gesture of modesty. But even the slight bit of movement caused the cotton to rub over the lips of her sex, and that ounce of friction was all that was needed to spark a chain of exquisite tingles.

"Gah-ah!" The sudden pleasure made her gasp and look down towards the source. Oops - she had just compounded her mishap by drawing attention to it. But there was no mistaking her growing urge to seek more stimulation down there. She could feel the liquid heat encroaching into her ass crack, lubricating her cheeks and burning a gaping hole in her pride. "No, it can't be," she was so distraught that she said it out loud.

"What is it, my dear? Is something the matter down there?" Barus had experienced difficulty believing the shift in the girl's demeanour. She had fought him and insulted him with every curse he knew of and some that he did not, but here she was now - a panting, moaning slut. Her cheeks had gone rosy with blush, and he had detected the scent of her arousal in the air, much like how a shark could sense a drop of blood in water a mile away. "Would you like me to take a look?"

The girl had looked spaced out and distracted, but suddenly she snapped to attention. "What? No! Please, that's enough surely! Just leave me be!"

"Enough? I'm sure I don't have to tell you, but we haven't really started yet. Have you noticed the strength of my need?" Barus finally released her breast, and repurposed his hand to stroke his cock through his pants.

"No! You can't mean to-"

"Well of course I do. But first, let's do a little assessment of your needs. I like to be considerate of my partner, after all." Barus let go of her hands, risking an escape attempt of some kind. But he immediately seized each of her knees, and pushed them back towards her belly.

"N-no! What are you doing?" Linarei blushed furiously as Barus prepared to claim his first sample of the prize he had been awarded.

"Just taking a little peek, to see if you're ready." Her butt was lifted off the bed slightly, and her shirt bunched uselessly at her belly. Slowly, he drew her knees out wide. The Archpriestess was completely and utterly exposed where it mattered the most, and Barus whistled in admiration.

"Nooooooo!" the girl wailed as she was spread-eagled before the male stranger. Her expression was one of abject mortification, but, adorable as that looked on her sweet face, Barus was inclined to give his undivided attention to the wonder between her legs.

"Oh, my," he already considered the Archpriestess to be female perfection from head to toe, but still he was caught unprepared to behold such a gorgeous pussy. Her pubic mound was adorned with the same silky hair from upon her head, though down there it was curly and short. A soft looking garden of bright silver, it was a stunning mark of womanhood befitting of the enigma that was the Archpriestess. But those endearing curls were also in short supply. It was a pleasant shock for Barus to discover that she was completely hairless from the top of her slit and below, and this little miracle made it easy to appreciate all the details.

She beseeched him, "No, don't look at me!" But Barus was too entranced to give her words any consideration. The priestess buried her face in her hands, as if the situation might go away if she could just shut out all her perception of it.

Her inner lips were delicate looking flower petals, with a wonderful oddity. They were a deep purple in colour, much like the iris his wife used to grow in her personal garden. The surrounding flesh was the same subtle pink hue as her areolas; thick fatty tissue that wobbled slightly as he got her legs into the optimal position to examine her. He saw no sign of her clitoris, or even the surrounding tissue; it was completely engulfed within her cleft of Venus. He smiled. All the more fun for him to spread the girl open, coax out her pleasure button and discover all the best ways to operate it.

For now, the answer to his earlier question was rather apparent. She was indeed ready to receive him. A woman's vagina became more conspicuous when her inner lips were engorged with arousal; it was only natural for her to provoke her lover and invite him into her body in this way. As it turned out, the priestess had become rather heated under his molestation, and now her pussy was deliciously opened up to his scrutiny. Hers was a tight little canal to be sure, but a small amount of her arousal had pooled at her entrance.

It was surprising given her outward abhorrence of his advances, but the situation between this girl's thighs had been building long enough that her juices had smeared onto her outer labia while her legs had been firmly closed. Now that they were forced open, her soft pink flesh glistened with the evidence of her little indiscretion; her loss of control.

While Barus stared, her vagina contracted, and a large drop of her nectar oozed out, and dribbled down her perineum at the bottom of his view. He resisted the urge to manipulate her legs further to check out where that drop came to rest. He was interested in her asshole, but was happy to save something for a little later. The night was only young, after all.

There was also an extensive damp patch on the sheets before her, and Barus couldn't help but to smirk. He might have liked to believe that she was already gushing for him, but he knew better. That would have been the result of his tickling efforts. He didn't think he had assaulted her for quite long enough to cause such a thing, but he took it as a bonus. He could have easily teased her about it, however, right now he was appreciating her most coveted treasures for the first time. To do something as distasteful as berate her for her little accident now would be an unwarranted act of disrespect.