The Priestess' Punishment Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't stand feeling so helpless. Never in her life! She closed her eyes tightly, and merely endured when his meaty fingers tapped over her bottom. A graze over her cheek, and then down, to deliver another light squeeze. "Ah-" She couldn't stand it! She couldn't stand for him to touch her, and she couldn't stand it that he kept withdrawing.

"Is her eminence ready to receive her punishment?" The question was accompanied by another featherlight caress, this time directed down the length of her labia, just as he had a few minutes ago. The touch was so brief and barely there, the only evidence that it actually happened was the slight buckle at her knees, and the way her hips involuntarily pushed backwards to try and increase her contact with the male presence that had already vacated.

"No," she insisted softly. She couldn't stand it! Couldn't stand the salacious quality to her voice just now. Couldn't stand that this man, a nobody commoner, now had complete dominion of her body. Couldn't stand his blatant disrespect to her as a ruler, and as a woman. Couldn't stand his ghastly intention to defile her in ways that only a real man could.

But most of all, she couldn't stand the contradiction within her own body; there was no use in denying it anymore. She was harbouring a disgusting new desire, one that was likely to get the better of her before this was over. For now, what she really wanted, what her body yearned for, was that he would stop trifling with her and just get on with it.