The Priestess' Punishment Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My dear Archpriestess, you are indeed beautiful without any rival. You are also very wet."

"That's not... please! Don't say such things." Her voice was muffled by the firm press of her palms. Humbled, by the magnitude of her disgrace. Her body was still, and Barus decided she was done with fighting him. Now that he was looking upon her sex, he automatically switched gears. He could no longer resist her, and she was likely as ready as she was ever going to be. It was time.

"Look at me, your eminence." It took her a long moment, but she obeyed, blinking away tears to focus on him. "I'm going to do what I came here for, but I want you to see it, so there will be no surprises." She offered no retort, and after he released her knees to attend to his drawstring, she kept them drawn widely apart on her own accord. He liked that. He would be happy to keep staring at her beautiful vulva while he made his final preparations.

He fumbled somewhat with his pants, and he realised he was suddenly nervous again. He had acted such the tough guy thus far, but this was an important moment for him. He was going to present his tool to a woman and make love to her, a ritual that ought to play out naturally. But for the past 10 years he had resigned himself to the low likelihood of ever experiencing such a wonderful thing again. Now, not only was this happening to him, but it was happening with the most dazzlingly stunning, and mysterious creature who had ever drawn breath.

In his brief contact with her, every expression she had worn on her face sought to seduce him; he was a willing victim to her large bright eyes, her long lashes and pouty little lips. Her silver hair fanned out beneath her prone body like another of her luxurious bed sheets, and he could just wrap himself in it's abundance and become lost forever.

Every curve of her body was fashioned to draw him in, and raw sex appeal oozed from every pore of her skin. The scent of her sweat had been alluring enough, but now he was catching hints of the light musk that steamed from her groin. It was enough to drive a man into an amorous frenzy.

Barus no longer gave any consideration to the high station and great purpose this woman had enjoyed in times past. As far as he was concerned, she was put on this earth for the sole purpose of copulation with men. She was built for it, and as far as he could tell, she had the libido to match. It suddenly seemed only natural that such a woman should take a new mate each and every day. But before that, it was his privilege to consume her love. And he would show her how fortunate she was that the dice of fate had produced this result.

He finished unfastening his trousers, and put his hand down the front to help free his erection and present it to his partner. He looked up for a moment and could have sworn - did the priestess just lick her pretty lips?

It went against all of Linarei's instincts to just lie there and wait for him. To lie there with her legs splayed out indecently, just to serve as a potent distraction. There was no question that her adversary liked what he saw down there.

She had of course considered using this chance to jump to her feet and run. But she knew that he would only chase her down again. From the sweat on his brow, the trembling of his fingers, the hardness of the thing he was about to unleash from his pants... she knew that his body was supercharged with excitement, and he would pursue her with even more than his usual strength if she chose to run.

On the other hand, she was feeling severely weakened. Her shameful sexual response to his foreplay had taken the edge off her flight instinct. Her body was begging her to submit, and that was enough to convince her that she would be no match for him in any sense.

She had decided that a sneak attack was her best hope to escape her ridiculous predicament. She had assessed her opponent for weaknesses, and had found nothing promising. But the most obvious vulnerability in male anatomy was about to be exposed. And if she picked the right moment - if she was quick - she might be able to cause significant damage. Or at the least, unbearable agony. To that very specific part of him.

If she could cripple him in his purpose with her, he would surely leave her be. And she still held the trump card that if he retaliated with violence, Filipia's sword would intervene in a flash.

She slowly pushed one knee out even wider, allowing her gaping pussy to serve as decoy. Meanwhile, she dipped her other knee low, and extended her foot down over the edge of the bed in preparation for a decisive kick.

He finally finished with the ties of his pants, and his hand went into his business. Linarei's heart pounded harder - a boost of adrenaline was granted right when she needed it. Her excitement wasn't solely a result of preparing to make her move in the face of genuine danger. More, it was the nature of her plan that was incredibly arousing for her. She visualised embedding her foot into his soft, vulnerable testicles, and she knew that his agony would be her delectation.

She had plenty of practice on this, and it traced back to long before she had forfeited her emotions and become Debugger. She had a sadistic side, and she had always been comfortable with that. When it was appropriate to administer a punishment to one of her loyal, male retainers, she certainly had her preferred methods.

Usually, there would be plenty of time to draw it out. To tease and provoke the man, to build up the anticipation before she began, and, once she did, she needn't stop until she reached her own climax. This afternoon, there wasn't time to seek any such gratification. She would be able to sneak in one quick strike. Perhaps two. And, once she was out of danger, once Barus had vacated her quarters, she could exercise her own means to relieve the tension that he had wound up in her loins. She may even test Filipia's aptitude for certain services to her mistress.

In the opening of his trousers, there was a dense thicket of dark curls, and Linarei caught her first glimpse of his meat. She knew she was going to enjoy the next part. Involuntarily, she licked her lips in anticipation. Oh damn - he noticed. Had she given herself away? She was careful not to look up to his face. She wanted to sell the idea that she wanted what was in his pants, wanted it to fill her body and make her scream in ecstasy. She needed him to let his guard down.

The pants dropped, and his erection roared free of its confines. Linarei didn't need to put on an act; she was genuinely impressed, and her gasp was a natural reaction upon beholding the intimidating power of his tool. He was very hairy all around it including on his scrotum, but even a forest would do little to hide his size. His penis was much too long, and so thick that she may not quite be able to encircle it with just one hand. It was clad in skin as bronzed as the rest of him, but with dark veins pulsing menacingly beneath the surface. The head was bulbous and had pushed well free of the foreskin.

She only needed one look to be certain that thing must not be permitted into her body, goddess forbid that she should lose her virginity to it. Her defence simply had to succeed. As she stared, Linarei could have sworn it turned toward her independently of his hips, as if it had sniffed her out and was desperately reaching towards her splayed thighs, its eagerness apparent from a thin dribble of precum.

Linarei repressed the urge to shudder from a queer mix of disgust and desire, and focused on her plan. Her foot was in position. Barus pushed his pants down past his knees, and was bent over somewhat, looking down. The fool was still fixated on her crotch. His legs were just far enough apart to accommodate her small foot. Her target was too easy. His unsightly, hairy scrotum hung low, and two big balls dangled boldly between his thighs. It made her so mad! That her opponent would flaunt such a vulnerability without placing any priority on protecting himself. She was not accustomed to being looked down upon; underestimated. And she was determined to punish his error.

"Hai-aaa!" She let her leg fly with all the strength she could muster. The edges of her foot grazed his thighs as they came up between them, but was not slowed as it slammed into its target. Well, two targets. The 'thud' as she made contact with his soft, squishy testicles would have been sickening to most people, but it was a moment of elation for Linarei. It simultaneously triggered a second adrenaline rush and a strong, delightful palpitation in her vagina.

Her opponent grunted and reached down to guard himself from further harm - or perhaps he intended to seize her foot. Linarei took no chances, and had already pulled her leg back. But she was disappointed by the scale of his reaction. Why was he not curled up on the floor, screaming?!

If Barus hadn't been worked up like an enraged bull, he would have surely thrown himself from the unexpected danger and nursed his injured manhood for the next ten minutes at least. He managed to endure without backing down, but barely. The agony was an electric eel that struck his testicles and writhed it's way up through his groin and beyond, causing mild sickness in his stomach.

He had been certain she was ready to submit to him, but her attack carried enough determination to prove him mistaken. For the moment he cupped his balls in his hands, squeezed his eyes shut and gritted his teeth to ride through the initial suffering. He knew the effects would still be lingering when he was finally fucking the little minx's brains out, but if he were to take another blow like that? He might be put out of action altogether.

No, he had come too far to miss out now. But nor was he prepared to just pin her down with his overbearing weight and rut into her until he was spent. He was resolved to take his time with her, experience all the pleasures she had to offer. He would make up for some of the time that had been stolen from him with his legitimate spouse. If she was going to continue to resist him in spite of her body's obvious high state of arousal, he might have to tie her up somehow.

Start with opening your eyes, old fool!

They flickered open, just in time to see that the priestess was now on her knees, and had moved closer to him! She had her hands clasped together in the largest fist a person of her size could make, and she was slamming it down upon his crotch. His hands were protecting his scrotum, but his hard-on still poked up into the air. He saw the danger now, but it was too late. Damn her, she must have pounced into action immediately following her initial strike! Her movements were those of a trained fighter; fluid and calculated. He had underestimated her indeed!

She made contact with the head of his penis, but she had left a small gap between her hands at the bottom, and his mushroom forced its way into that crevice, even as her strike continued on down. This time, Barus yelled out loud from the pain. In his mind, his prized part was being ripped to shreds, though the reality was not so severe. But his foreskin caught on the bottom of her hands and was pulled down in such a stretch that threatened to tear the frenulum. At the end of the motion, she opened her hands and raked his erection with several strong fingernails.

"Gaaaa ahh!" Barus howled from the searing pain, and instinctively moved his hands from his testicles, up to his penis and the Archpriestess' weaponised hands. But she pulled away just before he could get a grip on her, and immediately followed with an uppercut punch into his nutsack that he had actually just left unprotected again! Her blow somehow was as powerful as it was swift, and one testicle in particular was caught between her knuckles and the bottom of his own clenched fist.

Barus' world crashed, as the pain exploded inside the poor little target and his vision blurred with sudden tears. His first thought was that she might have actually caused a rupture, but his survival instincts finally took over his secondary need to nurse his injuries and bear the waves of pain.

Time to catch this little bitch.

Barus didn't have a woman-beating bone in his body, and not even after such an attack did it occur to him to strike her back in kind. Rather, he wanted to pin her down again with all his weight, and subdue her until he could figure out how best to ravage such a disagreeable partner. In the heat of the moment, he pictured her pushed helplessly down on her stomach while he alternated efforts between violating each of her holes with his big, bloodied cock.

Energised by his rage and his agony, he sought to shove her hard onto the bed, but the priestess had already vacated the space he reached into. She had wisely chosen not to spend precious seconds pressing her attack, and instead had rolled onto her shoulder at the end of her strike. She was fast, and was already clear of his immediate reach.

He sought to exploit one of her weaknesses, and slammed his palm down onto the bed in an attempt to catch her by her hair. That extraordinary silver robe was slow to follow her, and could easily get her into trouble at a time like this.

But this too she had anticipated. She had caught her hair up with an arm, and pulled the bulk of it over her front, just in time to evade the trap. She clutched it to her stomach as she rolled over and over repeatedly. She went over the edge of the bed, landed nimbly as a cat, and ran.

"You wicked little strumpet!" Barus' curse conveyed not just his anger, but also a measure of admiration for the girl who had just slipped out of his grasp. He felt in no condition to give chase, and instead stared after her fleeing figure. She still held her avalanche of silken hair in front of her, so that she showed him her back - which was likely rare for her. Below her shapely waist, her nightshirt was soaked from when she had spilled her bladder. The sodden material clung to her rear and turned transparent, revealing two ostrich eggs as pale as the full moon. They shifted with each athletic step, and wobbled with the extra cushioning the priestess carried in that area.

Her ass teased and taunted him. It provoked his battered manhood, and challenged him to try and come after her haphazardly again. He would not be doing that, but he did in that moment decide on the first thing he would be doing to her once she was properly subdued.

"Shhhh," he looked down at his pained member. The skin was grazed and slightly broken here and there, and the head of his cock was already an angry red. But by far, it was his testicles that caused him the most grief. The agony ricocheted inside them endlessly, and brought on wave after wave of nausea. He gingerly held out his ball sack and inspected the damage. It wasn't like they were squished flat, but they certainly felt like it - especially the one that caught the brunt of her uppercut strike. He could feel them swelling, and knew they would bruise. It had been a perfect sneak attack indeed, and his discomfort when he finally turned in for sleep tonight would remind him of his moment of arrogance.

To think that a girl he intended to... and though this whole thing was specially sanctioned by the emergency governing council, there was no sugar coating what this was, as an act between a man and a woman. It was rape. But Barus was no rapist, at least never before, and he had instead hoped to win her over to some degree. He had succeeded in drawing a few moans of pleasure from her body, and had allowed that to convince him that she had already submitted to penetrative sex. How conceited was that?!

But he would underestimate her no longer. He looked at the Archpriestess. The gorgeous but vicious woman floundered about at the spot where Barus had entered the room. She was waving her hands and chanting, but appeared to be having trouble activating the elevator. But why should that be a problem for her? These were her own quarters, after all.

It was a combination of curiosity and necessity that drove him to do something most impolite. Barus murmured the words, "API request. View HUD." He forced aside a guilty, dirty feeling, and pointed rudely at the object of his interest. "Target class, human-female." The familiar overlay popped into view before his eyes, and revealed to him the status of the Archpriestess. He immediately felt ashamed for intruding upon her even under these circumstances. But, then...

"What?" Barus' jaw dropped, but his surprise quickly turned to a calculating sneer. Physically, the girl was perfect, and her health points were higher than he thought possible for a living being. But by some terrible miracle, she had an Access Level of zero! He did not know how such an affliction was possible, but it explained why she couldn't call the elevator.

And, that was the weakness he would exploit. "API request," he said again. "Spawn entity: class, refined mineral." A grey ball began to materialise in front of him. Not many people bothered to use dimensional works to summon physical manifestations, because the objects were so fragile that they really had no practical use, and disappeared in short order anyway.

In the interest of pushing his vocation of blacksmith to its limits, Barus had extensively explored the 'refined mineral' class of the dimensional works. He had practised one particular spell intensely, developing an ability to produce a magical alloy that lingered in the world. A couple of hours, if he concentrated. It was, of course, still hopelessly weak, which was why he hadn't thought of using it until now.

"I'm sorry your eminence, there's nothing I can do."

"I can't believe it! I've been humiliated this much, and you won't even do this one simple thing for me!" Linarei was fuming, bitterly devastated by how useless she was with her reincarnated parameters. Her elevator had a priority level of 17, and thus required a user with an equivalent or greater Access Level to operate it. She took her frustrations out on Filipia, but the paladin was stoically adhering to her orders. "Tis' treachery, is what this is! You were always too rigid, Designation Zwei! Unable to think for yourself!"

Filipia remained undeterred. "I do apologise, your eminence, but if I may. That was an excellent attack you made under the circumstances. If you can continue to deter him, he may give up. I would report that the man they sent was unable to fulfil his duty."

Linarei's eyes narrowed. "You underestimate what a man is capable of when he is like... this." She pointed an accusatory finger at Barus, or more specifically, the raging protrusion from his lower body that would not subside in its purpose - even though some of the skin from it still clumped beneath her fingernails.

She had enjoyed the moment, of course. Particularly when she felt her nails bite into his thick, vulnerable rod. She might have reached orgasm, had she been able to linger there longer. Had she sunk her fingernails in, and rubbed her thighs together just right...

As it was, her body screamed at her to finish the job. Her breasts swelled and ached for more attention, and her nipples were hard thimbles. One was being tormented by the constant sawing of her cotton shift; the other - exposed - was being teased by the smooth caress of her own hair. Her clitoris throbbed with anticipation in its little hood, and her vagina leaked mucus in a steady, slippery flow. She felt it down there, between her thighs as they rubbed with all her flouncing about. It was an obscene slickness that weakened her resolve, and divulged her body's primal disposition to submit.

A deep voice boomed from the bed. "Take form. Unlimited chain links!" Linarei was astonished. Did that peasant just complete a rather complex dimensional work? Suddenly, an entity of glittering steel rushed into existence from an administrative fissure in the space in front of Barus. It was of a slender form, and snakelike in its movement. A chain commanded directly by its creator's will such that it had the appearance of being alive - and it was headed straight for her!