The Priestess' Punishment Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed impossible to her that a simple man like Barus could produce such a thing. Especially since the refined mineral class, as a dimensional work, was very seldom practised with any proficiency. But seeing was believing. The conjured matter continued to spew from its source, and it weaved through the air menacingly as it closed the distance to her, which wasn't much more than 10 metres.

Whatever evasive action she might have thought to take, she was too late. The chain passed by her hip, and travelled for some distance, before curving back in and circling about her waist at high speed. Filipia could have thanked her honed instincts as a warrior, for she wasted no time in ducking low and stepping right back out of the way.

But Linarei was in a panic. She let go of her broken shoulder strap and tried to swat the invading thing aside. For her trouble, her hand was caught between her body and the encircling iron vine, and was bound tightly to her side by the time two tight coils were made around her body. Her shift fell down over the broken side to expose her bosom again, and the displaced fabric also became wrapped by the chain that quickly made many more revolutions about her waist.

"Eek!" It was a moment of horror for Linarei. She had allowed herself some hope after inflicting injuries onto Barus' genitals, but evidently any celebration was premature. She was already helplessly caught in the mess of metal coils, and the accumulation of them felt so heavy that she could barely stand. Their master must have understood this, for he closed the void that had been emitting his concoction, and grabbed the end with both arms. She could only watch as he pulled hard on the chain, and down Linarei fell. Like a sack of potatoes.

And then she was dragged on her back. Barus was drawing the chain; hand over hand he reeled her in like a hooked fish. She was forced to slide along the carpet, vainly kicking her legs about as she went. At least her delicate skin was shielded from the harsh friction by the many coils of metal links, but foot by foot she was sliding inexorably towards her bed. Sliding towards Barus, and his penis that, while visibly bloodied, maintained its full phallic shape. She sensed an unspoken understanding between them - that the huge organ would not calm down until it had fulfilled its purpose. Linarei ceased putting on the open leg show, locked her thighs together tightly, and gulped.

"You unsightly pig! Release me at once!"

"I think not, my dear. From here on, I'm going to force your cooperation."

All too soon, she was hauled all the way to the side of the bed, and then Barus simply bent down, grabbed onto some of the chain, and hoisted her into the air. "Oh!" she squealed during a moment of weightlessness, and he plopped her onto the bed as a spider might store its cocooned prey for later consumption.

There Barus left her, while he made other arrangements. There was a lot of excess chain now, and she watched him measure out a long length of it, then easily snap it with his hands. Of course! A refined mineral class manifestation, even when produced by an expert dimensional works user, was certain to be very weak. Despite the violent scene that had just transpired, the fact was that her binds were brittle to the point of near worthlessness. Or at least, they should have been. Linarei squirmed, desperately pulling to wretch her arm free, and using her free hand to try and break the chain as Barus had.

She had decent physical strength; the damage she inflicted on her attacker was testament to that. But to break a link in the chain required an Access Level, probably a number in the single digits. The manifestation might as well have been inch-thick wrought iron, because she simply lacked the basic prerequisite to cause it any damage. How humiliating! To lie there half naked, bound and helpless in a trap that even a child would have been able to escape from!

But she didn't give up. She knew it might be hopeless at this point, but her fear for the looming violation of her body was enough to make her keep struggling till the end.

Meanwhile, Barus was busy breaking off long pieces of chain and securing them to the 4 posts of the bed. "API request. Spawn entity: class heat. Focus on point. Discharge." He completed a basic spell on a chain that he had looped around a bed post, and Linarei could see that it was fused back onto itself. The metal had such a low melting point that even a low-grade heat entity was enough to weld it in the fashion that its user desired.

How infuriating! She assessed the blacksmith's dimensional works skills (outside of the creation of the chain itself) to be run-of-the-mill amateurish, whereas she had possessed the highest skill of any living being in history. And yet, here she was, being bested not only by sheer muscle power, but also by some basic dimensional works that would not have even existed without her own discoveries. Worse, this impertinent commoner actually looked pretty smug with himself for his effort. "Tcha... argh!" She had no words to convey such frustration, only nonsensical utterances of anguish.

Barus repeated the process for another bed post, and then another, until all 4 corners of Linarei's once safe and comfortable bed were equipped with makeshift restraints.

His work half completed, he turned his attention back onto his victim. She had kept one arm clear of the chain that wrapped her body, and she instinctively cupped her exposed bosom again before she met his gaze with the coldest glare she could muster. "My lovely Archpriestess. Your hand, if you would please."

"May the dark god Invictagur sodomise you with a hot iron for all eternity!"

He smirked at her. "Now that is a funny threat. But I wonder which of us is more likely to be violated by that entrance?"

"You wouldn't dare," Linarei hissed, disdain plain upon her face.

"Hmmmm," Barus was teasing her with a show of mock consideration. "Perhaps not. Perhaps your behaviour will influence how things go from here out. For example, I already know exactly how to punish your earlier outburst." He pointed down at his scratched up manhood, which had finally subsided a little in terms of its readiness.

"A pity I didn't rip it off entirely," she spat the words out, but still her eyes lingered on his impressive male parts.

"Now now, see? That's exactly the kind of hurtful thing you will want to desist with before we're through." Barus took her wrist, and she commanded all her strength into keeping her arm steady. But when he pulled at her, his power was simply overwhelming, and her resistance immediately gave way. "Eeek!" Linarei squeaked when her naked breast again kissed the air, and wobbled from its sudden loss of support.

He stretched her arm out wide, towards the front right bedpost. Linarei was forced to turn over to her belly, and could only watch as he looped the end of the chain around her wrist. He repeated his heat entity spell, and she trembled, partly in fear that he would scald her flesh, but mostly in anticipation of what he would do with her once he had completed his efforts.

When it came to metalwork, it was all too easy for Barus. With his surgical precision, he could have soldered every link of a bracelet around the priestess' wrist without putting a single mark on her skin. What he was doing was actually stronger than welding. With welding, he would create a weak point that his captive may possibly be able to break with her own strength. Instead, he continued to rely on the priority of the metal itself, which could be modified with an Access Level of just 3. He used his heat entities to melt all the way through a low gauge chain link, and then he pushed it into the loop of another. The metal would then quickly cool and re-solidify, and no weak points were created in the process.

So far he had fastened her right wrist, and he repeated the process with her right foot. She kicked and struggled, though her resistance was to no avail beyond instigating a fresh stirring in his cock. Her smooth legs just looked so damn cute in motion, not to mention that with every struggle she flashed him little glimpses of her pussy and ass.

To tie up her left-side limbs, he needed her in the centre of the bed - it was a huge thing after all. Barus kneeled on the mattress, and scooped the struggling girl up in his arms.

"No! Put me down!" She was as demanding as ever, and for a few seconds he had to endure her knees kicking at his waist, just barely falling short of striking his groin again. He plopped her down dead centre of the bed, and the short chain on her right arm now held it high and wide.

Barus asked gently, "this is better, don't you think? See, I have both hands free now, and I can give you the dedicated attention you deserve." He simultaneously reached for the pit under her outstretched arm, and her bare left breast, and tickled her hard on two fronts. She shrieked with laughter and tried to yank her arm free. As expected, even her strongest struggles had no effect on his chains.

"Stop! Anything but that again!"

Barus drew out the torment a moment longer, but he did stop. "Anything, huh? Hmmmm, it's a deal, little priestess."

"Wait, that's not-" her complaint was cut short when he hoisted her up at the hips, and unravelled several metres of his steel creation from her body. He pulled it out at her left side and swung it over the top rail of the bed frame. He adjusted the tension until the squirming woman was suspended to just the right height where she was forced onto her knees. He fused that piece into place, and returned to Linarei with the intention of finishing unravelling his chain from about her waist.

But he had to slow down for a moment and appreciate the scenery. "Wow. What a booty."

"H-how dare you! Don't look!" She kept wiggling which made it hard for him to see her well, but also made her just that little bit more alluring. Bent over on her knees, her short, sopping wet shift did nothing to cover her rear. Her ass was like a full, ripe peach; porcelain cheeks with a distinct separation that was intentionally provocative. Though she was not a big girl, the embarrassing position he had manipulated her into really accentuated her hips and rump. No, it was not just that. Between her tits and her ass, he was forced to admit that she did indeed carry a little extra bit of woman. For his purpose with her, he would have no complaints about that.

He ran his hand over her exposed butt. It was warm and as lovely to touch as it looked. She quivered under his light caress, which excited him all the more. What did that say about him, that he was finding so much pleasure in her apprehension? She was obviously very tense, vigilantly keeping her thighs locked together.

Her asshole still remained a secret he looked forward to uncovering in good time, and the opening of her vagina was similarly hidden. But her labia majora were rather plump, and bulged within the confined space like a bunch of ripe fruit. Amongst his caresses, he dipped into a certain crevice and ever so briefly teased the tips of her little inner lips.

At that, she convulsed violently - whether the sensation had surprised her, or if she found his touch repugnant he couldn't be sure. Barus sighed, forced himself to pry away his eyes, and resumed unwrapping her midsection.

When Linarei was liberated from the awful cold bite of the otherworldly alloy that had wrapped around her ribs and back, she regained the use of her left hand that had been pinned by it. Her position had fast become hopeless, with her right arm already tied high and wide, and her hips lifted by the chain that Barus held under her. He was preparing to attach that end too, to the top rail of the bed ensemble, on the right.

She knew that the time he allowed her the use of even one hand was running out fast. She could use it to try again to break the chain on her other wrist, but she already understood that it was impossible for her. So, what else could she do? She knew her best chance still lay in attacking his genitals. If he would just get careless for a moment, and swing them within her reach again...

"API request," Barus chanted again. "Spawn entity: class heat. Focus on point. Discharge," The flash appeared at his fingertips, and then he pulled the chain taught one last time, and Linarei was lifted at her hips until her knees were only partly supporting her weight.

"Bastard! Let me go! Or I won't ever forgive this!" But he ignored her, and completed fusing the metal that condemned her to remain captive in that most demeaning pose. He stepped off the bed and moved behind her. She felt his eyes burning into her backside again, and just thinking about what he could see increased her awareness of the cool air on her naked vulva and ass. Linarei shuddered.

So he intends to rape me from behind, as if I were a mindless animal.

He seized her left ankle, and shackled it with the awaiting chain. She tried to kick, but he held her foot firmly. "Auralux help me," Linarei whispered to the goddess whom she knew to be false. The fact the words even escaped her lips was proof of her total defeat. He would come for her hand next. While she still could, she preseed it over her exposed breast. Its warmth was of somehow a small comfort, as was shielding it from the eyes of that man. If only for one final moment.

She felt the tears welling from behind her eyes yet again. What a disgusting injustice, that she of all people would be made to cry like this. For nearly 300 years she hadn't even been capable of such a thing. She took no water, and she expelled no water. But she had needed to drink this afternoon. She had drained 4 full goblets, and her body was utilising it.

Her skin was coated in a light sweat. She had pissed herself; the sopping back of her nightie still clung to her skin as a reminder of her shame. She knew that her vulva and thighs were oiled with her warm slickness, and that the man behind her would see it, and interpret her spectacle as readiness on her part. And her tears marred her face, put salt on her lips and blurred her vision. What a stupid bodily function! It hindered her senses when she needed them most, and disclosed her distress to this predator as he toyed with her.

"Archpriestess, if you still want to fight, this is your last chance."

She blinked away her tears, and saw Barus kneeling on the bed in front of her. His penis was largely deflated now, and she looked at her earlier handiwork with interest - it was a collage of red grazes and purple bruising, streaked with nearly dried blood. His scrotum hung low, easily within her range. She didn't hesitate for more than a second. But her arm was shaking as she tentatively reached for his weak point. She didn't have the energy to unleash the full force strike she had imagined just a couple of minutes ago, and she was wary that he was making himself vulnerable to her right now. Was this not his moment of triumph? He knew now firsthand that she could hurt him given half a chance, so why?

Barus didn't resist as she wrapped her hand around his balls, and began squeezing. He winced in pain, and she willed more pressure into her fingers. This time, without thinking, she sawed her thighs and buttocks together, and gasped from how good that felt with her increased sensitivity. The little plums in her hand were soft and swollen, and so delightful to squeeze. But surprisingly, she seemed to lack the strength to cause the critical damage needed to save herself. No, deep down she knew that it was her resolve that had weakened. And that was far more terrifying.

"Will you at least be gentle with me?" Linarei surprised herself with the submissive quality to her plea, and she squeezed in pulses, in timing with the sawing that would surely get her off if she could do this for just a little longer.

"Remember what I said?" His voice was a laboured grunt - her present playing may not have been enough to cripple him, but she knew she was at least pushing him close to his threshold for pain. "Your treatment will be a reflection of your behaviour. But you've certainly forfeited any chance you may have had at my being gentle."

He was confusing her; letting her hurt him without any resistance, but at the same time suggesting she would be held accountable for all of her actions. She could feel her face burning, and she realised she was afraid to continue doing even this much. He had already accepted her little retaliation without moving a muscle - and that was enough to pass her test. She relaxed her grip, and for a long moment she just held his balls and stared, noting that his manhood was once again rigid and reaching towards her.

That thing. It really is too big. And I was bad, so he won't even be gentle. He wants to do it rough with me. While I'm chained up on all fours like a dog.

She felt her vagina contract, and she bit her lip to resist an urge to resume the sawing back there. At last, he put his hand over hers, and she let herself go limp. She was completely engulfed in his grasp, but there was an unexpected amount of warmth there. He gently pulled her arm out wide and high, in perfect symmetry with her right side, and shackled that too with a final incantation.

There really is no escape for me. Not now. Not ever.

His subjugation of her was complete, rendering her helpless and exposed. She was forced to hold her chest high, and she looked down miserably at her boobs that were pushed up and outwards. It would look as though she was actually vying for his approval. "That's not fair," she whispered, and her tears pattered soundlessly into her sheets.

His hand reached out to her. She couldn't bear it anymore - that he could see any part of her he wished, and that he could reach out and touch her as he wished. It would be difficult, but she would try and disengage herself from the situation. She closed her eyes tightly and turned her face away. Then, she focused on putting a stop to her crying. That was about all she could do, and she would probably fail in short order. But, her pride demanded that she try.

He touched her cheek. That warmth again - she tried to shut it out, but she did not recoil. He ran his fingers over the top of her head and reached past her. A weight was lifted from her head, for he was gathering up all of her hair that draped over her back. He deposited it over her left shoulder, again covering her exposed bosom. Did he intend that as some small token of decency?

Then, she felt his fingers trace the exposed side of her neck, and over the top of her shoulder. Though his skin was rough, his touch was light. She felt goose pimples popping up all down her arms. His fingers hooked around the remaining strap of her slip, and he snapped it in one quick yank.

Her eyes flicked wide open, foiling her vain resolve to separate her mind and body. Her only garment of clothing was now trashed and it fell away, so that it just hung pointlessly from her belly. She was now as good as nude, and Linerei couldn't help but wonder just how it had come to this in such a short time.

"They really are lovely big tits," Barus said, and he reached out with both hands, giving them each a gentle squeeze.

"Nnnnnn," Linarei repressed a moan. "No, don't call them that." But she replayed the word in her head, and her amorous side fed off his latest effort to demean her. Her 'tits' ached for exactly that kind of touch. And lots of it, though she was determined to keep that a secret from him. Her poor nipples firmed up immediately, and became even more sensitive.

He left her hanging so to speak, turning from her and crawling towards her rear. The heavy tread of his knees into the mattress caused her to dip to one side, and her boobs swayed about as if in protest of their abrupt abandonment. He was behind her again, and Linarei recognised her danger. Her heart raced faster, and she pressed her thighs together even harder, though her pussy was so wet that any effort to close herself off seemed futile.