The Prince and the Orc Queen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know why you asked me on this ride today bitch, and like everything else in your life it's only happening because I have decided to allow it." She said down to him in stern tone while pushing his face harder against her.

His ministrations to her ass slowed somewhat as he listened but never stopped.

"There are things for us to discuss that honestly I would much rather let lie, but which I suspect you will perpetually insist on bringing up. So if we are to speak about... us, then I would rather do it where we have no chance of being interrupted. Know that this will be the only time that we will so openly talk about this topic, so don't expect anything about this relationship to change... stick your tongue inside... that's it. Today's conversation will be purely for your own benefit and afterwards things will go back to how they have been. So say what you need to say and I'll answer your questions truthfully. But don't get used to me doing things for you, you're only able to speak because I'm letting you. Now, I'm going to give you something to help you remember that today..."

Shaka pulled him away from her hole, his puckered lips detaching with a wet smack. She turned around to find him staring quizzically up at her, the sexual haze in his eyes mostly cleared by the machinery of his thought during her lecture. Although he was still lusted up enough to automatically take her cock in his mouth when she offered it, moaning deeply at finally being awarded the taste of her salty fluid. Still holding his head she kept him far enough away so he could only wrap his lips securely around her head, knowing if she let him he'd choke himself on the entire thing. She was at the edge now, pumping her veiny snake into his mouth as a tingling sensation spread through her abdomen and her balls began to pulse.

"Don't swallow yet."

Her cock jumped excitedly in her hand, physically expanding as spurts of semen were pumped through it. Each heartbeat of her dick expelled a thick powerful jet of cum forcefully into the back of the princes throat, requiring him to gag it back up into his mouth to keep from swallowing it. As the burning hot slime began to fill up his oral cavity he rolled his tongue around in it at much as he could. The slippery muscle wallowed in lakes of the pearly liquid, splashing itself with the familiar nutty taste. It wasn't long before his mouth was filled to capacity with the stuff, his cheeks ballooning out to the side in effort to keep it all in. Still the queen quaked and moaned as more and more cum barreled out of her. Unable to accommodate all of it, small squirts of boiling white syrup squeaked out between his lips to either drip messily down his chin or fall wasted onto the floor. After more than a minute he finally felt her orgasm begin to lose momentum, and the torrent of fluid slowed down to a trickle. More than an insignificant amount got on his shirt and on the floor but he still held what felt like several gallons worth of jizz in his straining maw. The bitterness of the concoction started to overwhelm him and he wanted desperately to gulp it down, but he remembered her instructions and kept it in place.

Shaka let out a satisfied sigh as she shook out the last dribbles of her ejaculation. When she stepped away from him to pick up her pants from the floor where they had been discarded she moved with a relaxed fluidity that suggested all the tension had been drained from her body. Obviously her sexual appetite had been sated for the moment but she also felt better for having reinforced her control over a situation that seemed to be slipping away from her. Every day that her unwanted emotions festered inside her she grew increasingly unnerved at how little say she had in her own feelings. She was the fearless commander of the Orcs who united her people and marched them across the continent to conquer the mighty human empire. She was the ruler of both man and Orc who now controlled virtually all the known world. Yet the one thing she had no power over was the thing closest to her, her heart.

She felt much better having effectively plugged up the prince's pucker with her spunk. Now he would be unable to speak until she permitted him to swallow, allowing her to conduct the upcoming conversation at her leisure. While she pulled up her trousers and started lacing them up she smirked towards Peter, still kneeling on the floor with cum dribbling down him. He looked up pleadingly at her, his eyes begging her to allow him to swallow. No doubt his cheeks, stretched out like a chipmunk as they were, were already getting tired and sore. Shaka simply chuckled to herself as she imagined how much they would ache by the end of the day. Good, she thought, the pain will keep him occupied and remind him of his place.

"That's a good boy, come along now." She waved him up off the ground and towards the door after she had finished dressing. "And keep that load in your mouth until I say so." She added sternly.

Peter's eyes flicked about the room in an incredulous panic as he realized she intended him to carry around her sperm in his mouth, like a rodent storing a nut for the winter. With no other options he got to his feet and began to follow her out into the hall, the thick snotty liquid already sloshing around sickeningly in his mouth. While he had certainly gained a kind of appreciation for his mistresses cum over the past few months, often even begging her to paint his face with it, this new challenge took things to an unprecedented level for him. Before when he had interacted with her semen it was always in short bursts under the intoxicating haze of sexual satisfaction, she almost always came before he was allowed to so he had always been eager and horny to slurp down anything she wanted before. Now, walking behind her through the regal halls of the castle the eroticism of the moment was fading, his penis had gone soft and with every breath through his nose he exhaled a little more of her primal scent from his body. Without the excitement or stimulation of sex he was just left with the fetid taste of her rapidly cooling salty gunk getting stronger by the minute, threatening to overpower his senses.

He looked ridiculous as well, walking around with his cheeks ballooned to inhuman proportions. Orcs and humans alike stared quizzically at him as they passed them on their way to the stables. Any of them observant enough to notice the sticky white stains on his shirt would have easily figured out what he was holding in his mouth, he only hoped that they were all too focused on his comical face to take their eyes off it. Once or twice during their trip a bit of her cum dripped down into his throat, making him retch and involuntarily let a drop squirt out between his straining lips. An Orc guard who witnessed this smiled mirthfully and attempted unsuccessfully to keep her laughter to herself. The fiery burning of humiliation overtook him once more, it was now a familiar feeling like the embrace of an old friend. By now Peter could easily give himself over to the sensation and smile as it consumed him. If anything the tingling humiliation almost made the rancid flavor enjoyable again.

Peter rearranged his pants as surreptitiously as possible to make his stiffening manhood less noticeable. He still wondered just what it was about humiliation that aroused him so much, it had even excited him before he had learned to fully submit he recalled. Delilah and him had discussed it at length and she was convinced that all humans had the natural desire to be demeaned buried latent in their subconscious, just waiting for a more powerful being to take control. The prince however thought it was more likely that it was just something that existed in a certain subset of people like any other trait, and the Orcs were simply adept at choosing mates with that masochistic tendency. Whatever the reason, he was growing harder by the moment and worried that someone might notice until he heard a voice call after him that made his dick shrivel like a raisin.

"Peter!" His father shouted down from the top of a staircase they had just passed, hurrying down the carpeted steps as fast as his brittle arthritic frame could manage.

The former king emerged behind them in the hall and rushed towards them. Peter turned towards him with his face lit up like the sun from embarrassment, cold drops of moisture sizzling on his forehead. He had barely spoken to his father since the wedding and what little they had interacted had been awkward and stiff. His father was clearly furious at the way his son had been reduced to a bed slave for a barbaric savage, and Peter suspected he was more than a little resentful of the prince for allowing himself to be so easily taken. He could only imagine the fury he might awaken in his father if he told him how much he had come to actually enjoy the things the queen has done to him.

However as the elderly man approached his son he held no indication of any of the discomfort that stalked their recent conversations in his face. He seemed excited, almost frantic. His thin wispy hair worked up into a wiry windswept puff, like a gray thundercloud gathered around his head. There was a brightness and a clarity to his sunken old eyes that Peter hadn't seen in years, they darted lividly around as if jumping for joy. The old man grabbed one of Peter's arms, so caught up in his excitement that he somehow failed to notice his sons cummy predicament.

"Peter! Thank goodness I've found you! Listen, I've got great ne-" He stopped suddenly as his lively eyes flicked past the prince to where the queen was staring at them, her hands on her hips in an impatient manner. "I mean... I've got something to tell you... in private." Then addressing the queen, "It'll only take a moment... your highness."

It looked for a moment as though he were about to say more but he once again stopped himself, this time because he had finally taken a closer look at his son. Confusion flooded the old man's face, washing away his eager expression and pooling in his deep wrinkles. Peter could do nothing but stare back at him as he withdrew his arm and stepped away cautiously. The prince felt his heart panic and rattle around in his rib cage, willing itself to shut down and die to spare him the embarrassing encounter. His humiliation burned him hotter than ever before, transforming him onto a living sun that would any moment cause the carpet and hanging paintings to burst into flames. For a moment he feared he was going to vomit, in which case he would be forced to spew a mixture of cum and stomach acid all over his father. Strangely enough the most terrifying aspect of that scenario to him was that he would have failed to follow Shaka's orders.

Before he could burn away into crisp ashes he felt Shaka's strong hand grip his shoulder and start to pull him away from his dumbfounded father, whom he was still uncertain if he understood what was happening.

"Sorry old timer but we've got plans right now, you can talk later when I'm done with him." She flippantly told him as she dragged the still mortified prince away.

Peter hadn't the courage to turn back and see if his father was still watching them as they turned a corner and head down another set of stairs. He kept his face cast down the rest of the trip, no longer concerned with the contempt gawking looks of the people they passed. The thick luxurious carpet that took up his vision was quickly exchanged for rough stone as they passed through the lower sections of the castle, and eventually became loose dirt and stray as they finally arrived at the stables. The warm dusty smell of hay, dirt, and fresh dung inundated him as they waited for the stable boy to bring round their mounts, overpowering even the bitter taste of Orc seed seeping into his senses.

He looked up again at the sound of hoofs plodding towards them through the dirt and was surprised to see the sweaty young boy leading a single large stallion up to them. Without being able to speak he of course had no way of communicating the mistake to the boy, so he had to wait for Shaka to bring it up. He'd thought it an obvious blunder though, there were two of them so of course they'd need two horses. However as the beast came to a halt in front of them Shaka hoisted herself onto its back without a word of complaint. He gave them both a look of confusion until his mistress smugly patted the small space behind her on the saddle, indicating for him to join her. Peter suddenly felt extraordinarily stupid for not realizing that of course she would have him ride pillion, like a child accompanying their father to market or some damsel rescued by a knight. A past version of himself might have objected but he knew that it was up to her to decide his place now, he would at least enjoy the close proximity to her as he snuggled up to her from behind. The prince clambered up to take his place and with a firm squeeze of the Orcs powerful legs they were off.

Peter threaded his arms around her to take hold of her stomach for support, even through her thick hide clothing he could feel the hardness of her abdomen and marveled at her muscles. Shaka rode the beast hard and skillfully, steering it nimbly through the city streets and weaving through dense crowds of commoners without brushing against or trampling a single soul. The bouncing motion of the trip jostled the congealing slime in his mouth and constantly threatened to shake open his jaw. He felt the heavy cum froth up inside him like sea foam as it continually crashed against his sealed lips in attempt to seep through them, as the ocean attempts to wear down the rock cliffs of the shoreline. Pulling himself against Shaka's body he rested his head on her broad powerful back and focused all his energy on not retching or opening his mouth. Sitting together on the saddle his head only came up to the spot between her shoulders and as he lied against it he could feel the subtle tensing of her muscles every time she pulled on the reigns. Luckily he thought to himself, they were riding so fast through the city that none of his people would be able to see him gargling her gooey sperm.

Soon enough they had reached the city gates that not so long ago the Orc army had ridden up to in siege and conquest. This time she rode the other way, out into the open fields of grass where so many men and so little Orcs had lost their lives. The blood that was spilled that day had poisoned the ground and a brown sore of dead grass and mud scarred the landscape. It traveled away from the city in a huge swath over the rolling hills and out onto what once was a field of grain where it pooled out in a great dark echo of the battle that had taken place there. As if the shadows of those warriors still lingered upon the earth. Time had made the giant battle scar less noticeable, not because the wound had healed any, but simply because the rest of the grassy hills had yellowed darkly with the changing season to blend in with the withered brown area.

The horse galloped down the rough stone road carrying the two deeper into the country and away from the barren battlefield. The pleasant hills and poorly constructed wooden fences of the roadside rattled past on either side of them, blurring together like consecutive images on a series of flipping papers. The rolling hills animated into a dry yellow wave crashing and cresting gracefully as the landscape undulated. Peter tightened his grip on her torso as the queen urged the horse off of the road and into the golden fields, deep into the countryside where no passing carts or people would disturb them. They rode deep into the grassy expanse before them until the stone roadway disappeared behind a rising hillock and they were well and truly isolated.

They arrived at last to a scenic pasture on the edge of the Selladore woods bisected by a small stream. Their steed slowed down as it meandered along side the water, matching the leisurely pace of the current that slowly flowed downhill. On the other side of the stream the first gangly trees of the forest stood thinly spaced out from one another before growing heartier and more closely together as they progressed deeper into the woods. The unhindered wind from the plains blew wildly and freely against them, almost as if in an attempt to sweep them their mount and into the clear water beside them.

Shaka eventually pulled back on the reigns signaling for the stallion to come to a stop. The exhausted creature quickly trotted to a standstill and waited patiently for them to dismount. As soon as both its passengers had stepped down it languidly brought itself to the waters edge and submerged its head in the cool liquid to guzzle its fill. The princes watched the beasts neck swell as it swallowed large mouthfuls of water, jealously wishing he could drink something to wash away the powerful salty flavor that he feared would soon become a permanent sensation for him. By now the queen's cum had almost fully congealed into to a thick paste that clung persistently to his gums. Its bitter fishy taste fully infecting his senses. He gave his mistress the most pitiful look he could muster and whined pleadingly like a hungry puppy to beg her to allow him to swallow. She simply flashed him a condescending smile as she plopped herself down on a fallen log by the river bed and patted the gnarled wood next to her, indicating for him to join her.

For a long time they sat beside each other in pregnant silence as the brook babbled incoherently behind them and the horse grazed lazily on the dry brittle grass. Peter wanted to speak but his mouth was gummed up, just as Shaka had intended. She wanted to be the one to set the pace of this encounter. After collecting her thoughts she turned to give him an appraising glance as she decided she couldn't put this off any longer. The queen drew in a big breath in preparation.

"Before we start I want you to understand some things." She told him firmly. "I'm only doing this to get it out of the way, I find this subject unbecoming of my status and somewhat ... embarrassing. So I'm only doing it because I have to, otherwise it may become a distraction to me. Therefore, nothing said today will ever leave this field. You are never to speak of this conversation again, or else you will live the rest of your life chained to my bed with your tongue ripped out." Before he could recoil in terror she added mirthfully "Which of course I don't wish to do, as I do so ever much enjoy it."

Peter had trouble telling if she was jesting or not but his heart began to beat in a quick panicked rhythm all the same. The queen was pleased at the intimidating effect she had one her companion, it told her she was in control. Now came the difficult part for her though.

"I... I have been in love before, and I know what it feels like. In my experience love is not a binary state, it is more of a process. Love begins with the initial attraction, an infatuation, and through romantic interaction builds into a deeper more serious appreciation. The journey from the first physical sort of love to the real emotional soulful love takes time and work. It must be forged by an intense heat of passion sustained over a long period. That is why I'm not going to tell you that I am in love with you, only that I feel an infatuation for you that honestly I would rather do without."

The queen stared coldly forward as she spoke, taking great lengths not to look at Peter or allow any trace of emotion into her voice. Had she glanced at the prince she would have seen his dumbfounded expression. He had come expecting to make a confession to her, not the other way around. Mentally he marveled at how Shaka always seemed to be a step ahead of him.

"I wanted to fuck you from the moment I knew you existed, even more so when I actually met you. So obviously I've been infatuated with you for some time, but I didn't really think much of it. I simply assumed that my feelings were mostly politically driven and perhaps a bit fetishistic, that I wanted to claim you since you were the son of the ruler of my enemies. But, after that first night. When I finally was able to take you for myself, that attraction to you didn't go away... I had fully expected to just cum in you and then move on. I'd still keep you as a pet of course, but you would have been just a sort of occasional stress reliever. Instead of that happening, I found that my feelings for you got stronger if anything. It was unexpected to say the least, and I despise the unexpected. In my occupation you can't let yourself be taken by surprise, ever. That's why I attempted to keep myself distant from you as best I could, hoping that by ignoring them these feelings would dissolve away. They didn't of course, and now here we are."