The Prince and the Tyrant

Story Info
A prince falls in lust with the tyrant that took his kingdom.
1.1k words
3.23
4.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once a prince of the peace-loving Serith Kingdom, I became shackled to Overlord Talgorn's side and humiliated in the aftermath of the Amorkin Empire's catastrophic invasion. Nothing could prepare us for His army, and my parents, the beloved King and Queen, fell victim to the Overlord's merciless hands.

With the Kingdom in ruins, the scarce survivors were desperate for hope. As their disgraced Crown Prince, they looked at me for leadership and speculate at my inaction. Many of them got incorporated the Amorkin workforce, laboring to the bone and wondering what their supposed savior was doing to rescue them from these inhumane conditions.

During the waking hours, Talgorn made me sit by His side like a dog, always naked save for an unbreakable, black collar and leash. As My Lord ruled from his throne, I mainly concerned myself with the rumors coming from the guards and servants. Some of them I had known intimately from before the invasion, but now none of them would look me in the eye. Whispers about Talgorn bewitching me spread amongst them, and perhaps they were right. But it wasn't from any spell that the wizards knew.

Later, in his chambers while watching Talgorn shed his armor, I lounged in the bed, hoping to talk about the chatter coming from His staff.

"My Lord, I... I've been hearing some gossip from the castle and--"

"Ah, those silly rumors! Don't think too much on them, my Princeling," He laughed with deep, rumbling tones that made mine seem delicate in comparison.

"I'm serious! My Lord... shouldn't I hate you? You killed my parents..."

"Guilty as charged! I only spared you because I knew you would look good in a corset and stockings. But that's history! Why dwell on it?"

"It's not easy to forget." I didn't even want to see Him, so I buried my face in the silk sheets.

His laughter filled the room again. "True, true. But think back, my dear Princeling. Remember when you fell for me? That's what matters now."

I lifted up my head, and there it was. Hanging between his muscular thighs, mighty like the army he had brought inside our walls. The reason why I stay by his side. As he walked towards the bed, now completely naked, I considered how lucky I was to see this side of our tyrant.

Brutish as ever, he grabbed me by my long hair and fed me his cock. It was his way of saying "enough talk."

I usually enjoyed this part, but my mind kept going back to those rumors and my late father. What would he say if he saw me like this, succumbing to the man who took everything from us?

"My son. You must avenge me, end the Overlord's tyranny," my father's voice called out to me like a ghost. Either from grief or something else, I could almost imagine him standing next to us, watching in disapproval.

"Vengeance...? Well, it's not like I hadn't considered it," I thought while I got his dick wet. I could easily stick a poisoned needle in him and it wouldn't even matter how stronger he was. But every night, I consistently chose not to.

"Sorry father... I can't..."

"Foolish boy! I knew you could never be king!" He scolded me from the great beyond. "Your lust will destroy our peaceful Kingdom!"

"What are you mumbling about, Princeling?" Talgorn snapped me back to reality with a powerful pull of my hair that tore away his long dick from my mouth. I was violently tossed on the bed, gasping for breath. I looked around the room and my father was nowhere to be found. It was just me and the man I both loved and hated.

"Nothing at all, my Master," I panted, presenting him my ass. "I'm sorry I'm in such a mood. Please forgive your dumb Princeling..."

"You're going to have to earn it."

Once he was inside, I lost track of time. Overlord Talgorn seemed to be filled with an incredible energy that I had never felt before. His deep thrusts reverberated throughout the castle like tremors, and everyone in earshot hear us make love for hours.

"You feel that, my slave?!" He barked at me as He mounted me. Sweat from Hs body fell on my back. "This is what your little Kingdom needs. What it wants. It needs a big, hard ruler like me to fuck it to submission."

Once he was finally satisfied, I rested on his strong, hairy chest to catch my breath. Then, as soon as I could speak, I asked "my Lord? Can we get rid of the gossipers?" Talgorn seemed genuinely surprised, and pleased. Almost enough for one more round.

"Yeah... I'm sick of hiding this," I said kissing His chest. "I don't want to be ashamed of being with you anymore. You bring me a joy I can't find anywhere else."

Talgorn agreed to have them hanged before noon the next day, and casually fell into a deep slumber. That was my Overlord. My tyrant. He was ruthless without compare, and yet I couldn't help but love Him as much as I hated Him.

Just as He commanded, the traitors were publicly dealt with at the plaza. My Master Talgorn made a special appearance too, with me naked and leashed to by his side as always.

"Listen here, you losers!" He directed his anger towards the horrified spectators. Grabbing me by the hair He shook me in front of them, saying "this is your Kingdom. You are weak, defenseless and tiny. You've became lazy because you're rulers were like the little Princeling."

Some of the people in the crowd hung tight to their hope, making faces at Talgorn. I do believe if I hadn't acted in time, the Overlord would have noticed them. So before the scene became a bloodbath, I did the only thing I knew I could do to make our surrender clear to everyone.

While He gave his speech, I got down and kissed his crotch. Talgorn understood instantly. He undid the lower part of his armor and showed off his huge cock, which I immediately put in my mouth.

"This is your savior?" He laughed at the crowd. "The Princeling has already submitted to me. I suggest you do the same. Would you rather be in your knees, or hanging by a rope?"

The talks of rebellion completely died out that day, as well as the gossip surrounding the sissy Prince of Serith. Not that I cared anymore. After the incident at the plaza, I felt like I could actually help Talgorn become even better that he was. I wanted to support him in his reign, as much as in his private chambers.

So, sorry mother and father. I know you had high expectations of me and you Kingdom, but now I know that the best path for us now, is to walk by Talgorns side, even if we do it in chains.