All Comments on 'The Prince Ch. 05'

by RomanticRealist

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
fruitloverfruitloverover 12 years ago

Another wonderful chapter, thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So good....

I LOVE this story and having the next chapter so soon was wonderful. Please keep writing....I can't wait to read what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More, More More

Okay, I have now read all 5 chapters in one go and I need more. Once again I have to congratulate you on this story - your first if I am correct. I am dying to know what happens next. I have a feeling that Marissa might see him taking Amber back to her bedroom!!!!!

Don't leave it too long.

Ceeyena xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Excellent chapter! I can't wait to read more about how their relationship will develop. Also, are you going to show their relationship outside of well.. his home? I am a bit curious as to how other people see their relationship, and maybe shed light to something they are both unaware of? I do like how introspective you write both of them and definitely can't wait to read more. Thanks for sharing such an awesome story with us!

RomanticRealistRomanticRealistover 12 years agoAuthor
An Answer...

Simply put, all of the questions you raised will be answered in the future. However, none of them will be answered before they need to be. There is an order that I am writing this story in and the logic of that order will be clear after it is finished. Until that time comes you will be forced to wait, but I promise you that the wait will never be long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Where is the next chapter?

This story is so good, but when will the next chapter be out? I am anxious to read more....

panthergoddesspanthergoddessover 12 years ago
Wonderful!

I have been reading on this site for years. This is by far the best story I have read here. It is well written, and keeps me coming back for more. I almost feel guilty for getting a story this good for free. Please don't stop here! I do believe I will die if I don't get to read more.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

He is clearly deluded can't wait to watch him fail or win only to find out that he is the actual loser

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous