The Prince of Puruvardhana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lay her on his bed and climbed on top of her. He slowly slid his dick inside her vagina. She groaned loudly, "Stop. Manu, go slow, go slow!"

Manu grinned at her state but did slow down. He wasn't even half way in but he knew that she was his mother and not any other concubine so he had to go slow. Within a few minutes his mother's pussy adjusted to his size and that is when he increased his pace. He wasn't a virgin and even gave his concubines a challenging time in bed and his mother had only had sex with his mother who wasn't very good in bed.

He continued to push relentlessly and his mother's groans never stopped. She had to drink water in between as her mouth had run completely dry with all the face fucking and moaning.

Manu turned her around in bed. "Manu take it easy. It's our first night and don't worry I'm going nowhere. You can fuck me everyday if you want you don't have to do all the fucking tonight."

"Mom this will happen everyday now. This isn't a one night thing. You will have to do this every single day to please me."

Manu then spanked her hard on her ass cheeks, "Ahh!" His mother groaned. For the first time he had seen his mother in this condition and he loved every bit of it. He spanked her again and again until her ass grew red.

Then he kept his dick over them. He too was impressed at his size. He then slowly inserted his dick inside his mother. He wanted to fuck her now in doggy style. For Radha this blissful nightmare had just begun and she grew even more excited by knowing that this will happen to her every night. Her own son was now her husband. Her son Manu who was so shy as a person was rough fucking her and dominating her and she like never before was complying to all what he said.

She felt his penis glide through her vagina and felt it reach the very end of her pussy. His dick had stretched out her vagina and was bigger than what she could handle. But she couldn't stop with the pleasure it gave her. She had cum thrice already and almost all her energy had vanished from her body with the continuous amount of sex they were having.

The night was cold but she didn't feel any cold around her. She was sweating profoundly and the heat there body were generating was soaking the sheets. She felt him grab hold of her hair and with his style of constant rough fucking her body had reached its limit and every minute she was crossing that boundary but the pleasure she derived from it was more than enough for her to go on. Her body arched as he pulled her hair backwards. Her huge tits were bouncing to and bro. He would grab them in between so as to give her hair a rest. She was stunned by the sexual calibre of her son.

When he was about to cum they were back in the missionary position. She could feel his penis growing and now she wanted this to finish inside her. She couldn't let all these hours go to waste. "Cum in me Manu. Cum inside your mother. Give her your child honey, ahhh, go on yes honey inside. Cum inside me."

Manu couldn't control any longer and he shot all his load inside his mother's pussy. Her mother tightly pulled the sheets which she had grasped in her hand as support. Her body arched as she came too. And her body shivered in a few bursts as she came on his dick. But her pussy didn't have enough room for his load far less than it did for her own juices.

A lot of cum flowed outside her vagina and onto the sheets. Manu didn't stop cumming for a few seconds and she could feel every load of his hit her uterus. She knew that this would definitely get her pregnant. This particular incident made her eyes roll over. She had never had such sex in her lifetime. Four hours of continuous fucking had starved her body of all its energy.

Manu kissed her passionately but saw that she had fainted with pleasure. He took out his dick and let her stay there. She came back to her senses after a few seconds and Manu then cuddled her close to him like a child and without speaking a word she slept under his arms. While they spooned and slept Radha couldn't imagine what would happen if this did everyday. She knew that she will have to stay in bed tomorrow as her pussy lips were starting to pain a little.

Stay tuned guys the next part will come soon. The author was going through a period and will now be back to writing. We received a lot of messages and feedback asking the author to write more stories on the incest and interfaith genres. So this is the latest work and another three parts are expected to come.

12