The Prince's Birthright Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Viggo knocked on the door and heard someone command him to enter from within the room. Viggo stepped inside and closed the door behind him. Selby and Edyis waved at him as the door closed. The castelan's office was large but bare. Across the room was a large wooden desk and the castelan, Flemming, sat behind the desk. There were two chairs on this side of the desk and one was already occupied by brother Agnar. Viggo felt his heart begin to pump faster. As he walked across the room, he thought of Tawny and the kiss they shared. The image of her beautiful face calmed and centered him. He approached the desk.

"Hello, master Viggo. Please take a seat," said Flemming.

Viggo lowered himself into the empty seat and surveyed the room, the desk, and the two other men in the room.

"I guess you are wondering why you are hear today. I understand that Brother Agnar may have given you some information already," said Flemming.

"Yes, Brother Agnar did let me know why I was summoned today, but I don't really understand why now and what this really means," said Viggo.

"As you know, you are the son of King Harald. The King understands that your twentieth birthday is fast upon us, and he would like to host a banquet in your honor and bestow upon you your birthright as the Prince of Westa and only heir to the throne," announced Flemming.

"What happens after the banquet?" asked Viggo.

"Well, you will have full access to the royal residence, required to attend certain court events, and access to the King. You may be asked to travel with the King or on behalf of the kingdom on occasion, too," Flemming explained.

"Who will be attending the banquet?" asked Viggo.

"The attendees will be the usual members of the King's court and any nobles that wish to attend. We will make sure it is one of the largest and most exciting social events of the year. There will be many, many attendees," said Brother Agnar.

"Can I invite any of my friends to the event?" Viggo asked.

"Yes, you can invite anyone you would like," Flemming said.

"Ok, I would like to invite Jorlaug Hjordis, his wife Ingrid, and their daughter Tawny. I would also like to invite Brother Frigg," Viggo said.

"Very well, it will be done. I will work with Brother Agnar to organize the event. This event will be held on your twentieth birthday, which I believe is one week from today," said Flemming. "You must not tell anyone else about this change in your status with the King until it is announced by the King on your birthday."

Viggo's head was swimming as he left the castelan's office. Selby and Eydis were true to their word and were still waiting on him.

"Why did my father want to meet with you?" asked Selby. "Was it anything important. We would love to know."

"I'm not allowed to tell you," said Viggo.

"You can tell me. My father tells me everything, so I will know soon enough," said Selby.

"I'm not allowed to tell you, Selby. You can ask your father," said Viggo.

"Very well. Like I said earlier, Eydis will be presented to the court soon. Do you like her dress? It is the latest fashion," said Selby.

Viggo inspected Eydis in detail. He took full advantage since he was given permission by Selby. Edyis was a beautiful woman and her dress highlighted her large breasts. Through the thin material Viggo could see the faint outline of Edyis' nipples. Viggo quickly looked away which caused both women to giggle as his face reddened.

"I told you Viggo would appreciate your assets, Eydis," Selby chuckled. "He spends most of his time in the stables with the horses, that bitch that dresses like a boy, and the castrated clergy. I would be surprised if they hadn't already cut off Viggo's man parts!"

"No, look at his pants. See that bulge? He's still got something between his legs that responds to a nice set of paps!" exclaimed Edyis.

With that the two women turned and laughed all the way down the hall as they walked away from an embarrassed Viggo.

4. THE BANQUET

The next week went by so fast for Viggo even though he hid out in his cell in the brotherhood dormitory. Brother Frigg brought Viggo a suit that was sent by the royal tailor for him to wear to the King's event. He also received another bath in the course of the week. On the morning of the event, several representatives from the court came to the dormitory to prepare Viggo for the banquet. They dressed him, barbered and combed his hair, and explained to him some of the more basic rules the court that he would be expected to follow. Most of all, they stressed the number one rule. This rule was easy. The King is always correct. Do not question the King. Do not hesitate to follow the King's commands. Any action that the King may interpret as disrespect or lack of allegiance could prove fatal.

Viggo was escorted to the castle by Brother Frig, Brother Agnar, and the castle representatives. Viggo had never been so dressed up in his life. The new suit fit Viggo like a glove. It was most certainly made just for him. His years of hard labor gave him broad shoulders and a muscular physique in comparison to many of the dandies of the court he observed. When they reached the main entrance to the castle's keep, Viggo's nerves began to take hold of him. He again centered his mind reminding himself that Tawny would be at the party. He had not seen Tawny for an entire week. This was the longest he had been away from her in his whole life that he could remember.

Brother Agnar lead the procession through the hallways of the keep to the banquet room. Along the way, many members of the court stopped their conversations to cast a judgmental stare at Viggo as he walked by bound for his new destiny. A large set of double doors barred the entrance to the banquet room.

"They will announce us as we enter the banquet room. Just follow Brother Agnar and do what he does," said Brother Frigg.

The doors to the banquet room were flung open by two guards dressed in silly costumes. Each guard wore large, voluminous pantaloons and also sported large furry orange codpieces. Upon stepping through the door, Viggo heard the announcement.

"Announcing the arrival of Brother Agar, Abbot of the Brotherhood of Discipline, Brother Frigg, Assistant to Brother Agnar, and Viggo, servant to the Brotherhood," announced the herald.

All conversation in the large hall stopped and all heads turned to look at Viggo. He had never been in a room this large with this many people, and he had most definitely never had this many eyes looking at him at one time. He felt all the eyes boring into him. The other attendees obviously knew who he was and why he was here. Viggo scanned the crowed for Tawny but he didn't see her. Had the castelan forgotten about this request? If that was the case, tonight was going to be a long and torturous event.

The herald escorted Viggo's party to a small table on the edge of the dais on the far end of the hall. Once seated, Viggo scanned the room once more for Tawny and her family. He didn't see them anywhere. He did notice that the ratio of women was very high. Everywhere he looked there were ladies of the court near his age dressed in their finest which meant that their breasts were tumbling out of the tops of their bodices. There were groups of these women along the hall in conversation and glancing at the dais as they conversed.

With very little fanfare, the herald made the announcement that the King would soon arrive. Everyone in the hall turned to face the throne on the center of the dais and all talking and movement in the crowd stopped. Brother Agnar stood and turned to face the throne. Viggo and everyone at the table followed his lead.

A few minutes later, the King entered the hall and marched by himself to the throne. He promptly turned and sat without a word. The movement and small groups of conversations continued and Brother Agnar took his seat. Again, everyone at the table followed Brother Agnar's lead. Viggo stole glances at the King. He had never been this close to his father before. The King sat stoic on the throne, stone faced. He didn't even seem to look around the room. He simply looked over the crowed from his elevated position with no emotion on his face.

The King was wearing his royal garb that was rich in color and texture. He had a simple crown that almost resembled a simple ring of gold that sat on his head. The King had grown quite robust in his age. He was no longer the fit and strong man he had been in his youth. His belly was quite large and Viggo could see that his posture was affected by his girth. Viggo also noticed that the climb to the throne had caused the King to breathe deeply to catch his breath from he small climb.

The herald once again appeared and made an announcement to the entire crowed.

"We are gathered here today at the request of His Majesty to recognize Prince Viggo as the rightful heir to the throne. Let it be known that Prince Viggo has all the rights and privileges of the crown. His Majesty requests that all attendees of this royal banquet make merry and enjoy themselves. The banquet will be served in the adjoining hall. You may feast at your own leisure as the food will be available throughout the evening. Please enjoy the music and dancing," announced the herald.

With that the King arose from the throne and left the room through a side door without saying a word to anyone; not even Viggo. Shortly after the King made his exit, a beautiful woman made her way up the steps of the dais towards Viggo. She was quite striking and he again noticed the low cut style of this woman's bodice. He was focused on the bounce and heave of her breasts as she ascended the steps towards the table. As she got closer, he adjusted his focus away from her cleavage to her face. It was Tawny! She couldn't believe his eyes. He had never seen her dressed like this before. Her flowing gown was a sharp contrast to her normal work attire. His heart almost jumped out of his chest. He then realized that he had not seen Tawny earlier because he was looking for Tawny of the stables, not Tawny of the banquet. Tawny curtsied just below the table on the steps.

"Your highness. I would like to be the first to ask you to dance," said Tawny with a big smile on her face.

Viggo had never danced in his entire life, but he didn't want to miss the opportunity to put his hands on Tawny. The music had already begun and he quickly observed how the members of the court moved on the dance floor. It didn't look too complicated.

"Hello, Tawny," he answered back returning her smile.

Viggo stood and made his way around the table and down the steps to take Tawny's hand. Her hand seemed softer than he expected. Her hands were used to hard work, but they seemed soft tonight. They made their way to the dance floor and began to mimic the steps of the other dancers on the floor. Luckily, the dance was simplistic and slow paced. Viggo and Tawny picked up the pattern fairly quickly. There were no other men on the dance floor. Viggo noticed that there were females dancing with females and all of them were focused on him as they danced around him and Tawny. The woman clasps one of their hands together. The first woman then put her hand on the other woman's shoulder and the second woman put her hand on the other woman's waist. Viggo chose to put his hand on Tawny's waste. He wanted to feel the curve of her hip. Putting his hand on her waste sent a shock through his loins. He felt his cock stir. They moved around the dance floor together looking into each other's eyes. She had confessed how she felt about him two weeks earlier and he thought she knew how he felt.

When the song ended, a woman tapped Viggo on the shoulder and asked if she could have the next dance. Viggo didn't know what the proper answer was, but he thought it would be rude to say no. He squeezed Tawny's hand before he let it go. Turning to the new woman, he saw Tawny's smile fade as she walked off the dance floor. He again put his hand on her waste and clasped hands with her. The new woman pulled Viggo closer than he had danced with Tawny. The new woman's breasts rubbed against his chest as they moved around the dance floor. He was keenly aware of how the flesh pushed up and out of her low cut bodice when her breasts pressed against him. He couldn't see Tawny, but he knew she was somewhere watching from a distance. He knew she must be having terrible feelings because he would if the situation was reversed.

One after another, each woman took turns dancing with the new Prince. Eventually, he got a tap on his shoulder and he turned to see someone that he knew. It was Selby.

"Hello, your majesty. May I have this next dance?" she demurely asked.

Maybe Selby had a new respect for Viggo now that he was the rightful heir to the throne.

"Hello, Selby. Yes. You may have the next dance," Viggo said with a bit of a snobbish air.

He resumed the dancing position with Selby and began to move around the dance floor. Selby stood closer to Viggo than any of the other women. During one of the faster twirls, Selby nudged Viggo's hand down her waist to the top of her back end. He could feel the stares from the attendees as his hand rested on Selby's ass. He felt a thrill as he started to realize that each of these women were actually interested in him now because he was the heir to the throne.

Next up in the line of dance partners was Selby's friend, Eydis. Viggo remembered how Eydis had taunted and embarrassed him just a week earlier. She had brazenly flaunted her body and laughed at him when his body responded. Viggo pulled Eydis close and placed his hand further down her ass than anyone else. He pushed on her ass and pulled Eydis' crotch against his. Everyone was looking but he didn't care. Eydis had made a fool of him and now he was going to embarrass her. It didn't have the affect he desired. Eydis seemed to enjoy him "taking advantage" of her. He quickly broke away from her and walked off the dance floor to look for Tawny. He hoped she had not seen him with Eydis. He had gotten carried away with wanting to get even with Edyis, but he now realized that he didn't know the ways of the court or the real motivations of these women.

Viggo made his way around the room looking for Tawny. She was nowhere to be found. He felt a tap on his shoulder and turned to see Tawny's mother, Ingrid beaming at him.

"Congratulations, Viggo...I mean your majesty. I never knew you were the King's son. What a revelation this is. I hope you will show your kindness on our family. We were always good to you, right? I saw you dancing with Tawny. I suggested that she dance with you first. Isn't she beautiful tonight? Thank you for inviting us to the banquet. I was so surprised when we got the invitation directly from the King!" babbled Tawny's mother.

Tawny's mother was also an older beautiful woman. It was easy to see where Tawny got her beauty. Tawny's mother's breasts were massive! Her entire chest was nothing but flesh pushing out of her dress. It looked like her bodice was about to explode under the pressure. Over Ingrid's shoulder, Viggo noticed Jorlaug. He was in the minority of men in attendance.

"Good evening, Jorlaug," Viggo greeted.

"Good evening, your highness. Congratulations," Jorlaug said looking down.

"Do you know where I might find Tawny. I would like to talk with her," said Viggo.

"She is in the dinning room. I'll take you to her," said Ingrid.

Ingrid grabbed Viggo by the hand and led him through the crowd to the adjoining room where the feast was being served. Viggo noticed a number tattooed behind Ingrid's right ear. He had never noticed it before because she always wore her hair down and he had never really followed behind Ingrid. The number was 4, 0, 1, 3. Viggo wondered what that number signified as they made their way through the crowd. At the end of one of the tables sat Tawny, by herself. Ingrid let go of Viggo's hand and motioned in Tawny's direction.

"Tawny, I really enjoyed our dance. I was looking for you but it looks like your hunger got the best of you," Viggo said.

"Your highness, I left because I couldn't watch you dance with all the other ladies of the court. Please forgive me," said Tawny.

Viggo knew that Tawny was not remorseful. She was upset and possibly angry.

"I didn't want to be rude and not dance with the other attendees. I don't know what it would mean to refuse to dance with someone. I would like to eat here with you and then dance with you more. You are the only one I care about here," confessed Viggo.

Tawny looked up at Viggo and a smile slowly formed on her face. It was the smile that Viggo loved. Her low cut top and ample cleavage supported her beautiful smile and caused Viggo's heart to rise up into his throat. He almost coughed as he lost his breath.

Two servants brought several plates of food to Viggo and stood by attentively to refill his goblet. Viggo instructed the servants to serve Tawny, too. After a few glasses of wine, Viggo and Tawny were feeling light headed. Viggo escorted Tawny back to the dance floor and this time he placed his hand firmly on her back side and pulled her as close as he could. Tawny's eyes went wide and Viggo noticed Ingrid observing and smiling from ear to ear as Viggo danced with her daughter as one.

After several more dances with Tawny, a messenger pulled Viggo to the side of the room.

"Your highness, the King requests that you attend him immediately in his private residence," said the messenger.

"Ok, let me tell a few people that I need to leave and then I will go with you," said Viggo.

"The King said immediately. You must come with me now," said the messenger firmly.

The messenger turned and began to walk towards the same exit that the King had used earlier in the evening. Viggo followed the messenger while looking over his shoulder for Tawny. He knew the number one rule when dealing with the King. He couldn't find Tawny in the crowd and regretted not being able to tell her goodbye and that he enjoyed the evening together. He would just have to go see her in the stables tomorrow.

5. THE KING'S CHAMBER

Viggo followed the messenger through a series of hallways and up a flight of steps to a well adorned door. The messenger knocked on the door and stood to the side of the door. From inside the room Viggo heard the bellow of the King to enter. Viggo pushed open the door and walked into the King's private bed room. The room was the largest bed room Viggo had ever seen. There were three areas in the room. One area had a large desk next to a fireplace. The second area was a large sitting area with two couches and a few chairs next to the largest fireplace he had ever seen. It was large enough to stand up inside of. A roaring fire was already burning in the fireplace. The third area and the main focal point of the room was a large bed. The bed was tall and had steps that surrounded the bed so that someone could more easily get into the bed. It was as if the bed was on its own dais. There were intricately carved bed posts the size of tree trunks on the corners of the bed. The bed's mattress was covered in what looked to be a soft bed spread and there were many pillows piled at the top of the bed. It was the largest and the most comfortable bed that Viggo had ever seen. It looked like ten or more people could sleep in the bed!

After observing his surroundings, he noticed the King was sitting in a big chair next to the fire. The King had changed his clothes from the formal garb he wore earlier in the night to a large red comfortable looking robe that was edged in white fur. The robe was tied around his tremendous waist with a golden cord with tassels on the end. The King still wore his the simple crown on his head.

"Your highness. I'm here," said Viggo.