The Prince's Birthright Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Viggo heard the King from atop the woman say, "Brother Agnar, you may take your pleasure."

Brother Agar again got on his knees under the King's cock. He placed the entire length of the King in his mouth and cleaned the King. He expertly sucked any lingering seed from the King's shaft and removed the lubrication deposited on the King by the woman's arousal.

"That is enough, Brother Agnar," said the King.

Brother Agnar stood and continued to hold the glass jar below the king's cock. Viggo noticed that there was a build up of cum at the base of the woman's slit.

"Brother Agnar, I believe that the woman's sex is full of the King's seed and some may overflow," Viggo notified the Brother, drawing attention to the collection of semen slowly sliding down the to woman's rosebud.

Brother Agnar put the edge of the funnel against her skin and slid the thin edge of the glass funnel up to her slit collecting the escaping seed. Brother Agnar kept the funned just below the woman's slit waiting for any more to escape.

The King began to stir. He was now ready to get off of the woman. His girth would not allow him to easily stand up between her legs, so he rolled off to his right, laying beside her on the bed face up. The woman heaved for breath once the King removed his weight from her body. Her chest rose and fell quickly. Viggo watched her breasts move with each breath. The King slid off the bed and stepped back between the woman's legs. He massaged the sides of the woman's pussy and pushed on her mound. Several globs of the King's seed seeped out of her and ran into the glass funnel.

"I think we are done, Brother Agnar," said the King.

Brother Agnar returned to his position at the bottom of the stairs being careful not to drop the glass jar containing the mixture of the female's juices and the King's seed.

"Brother Frigg, please join me," commanded the King.

Brother Frigg looked scared as he slowly ascended the stairs and stood at the edge of the bed.

"Brother Frigg, you have been a good friend to my son. You would not be here today without his request which says a lot about your character and your friendship. I would like you to clean up this creatures sex," said the King.

The King stepped back from the edge of the bed, leaving Brother Frigg alone between the woman's legs. The woman rested exhausted on the bed, her body laid out completely naked from her neck to her toes. Brother Frigg turned tentatively towards the naked female. Viggo remembered earlier how excited Brother Frigg was by evidence of his rock hard cock when the King and Viggo where examining the creature's maidenhead. Brother Frigg lowered himself to his knees at the edge of the bed and placed his hands on each of her inner thighs. Just as the King instructed Viggo, Brother Frigg spread the woman's outer lips and placed his mouth at the base of her slit. He extended his tongue and licked from the bottom to the top of her slit in one motion, scooping up the King's seed that lingered in between the folds of the woman's sex. He continued to lap at her sex, moving his tongue around the soft pink petals of her inner lips. He pressed his tongue against her pleasure nub and flicked the small pink flesh. The woman gyrated her hips with his attention. Brother Frigg sucked on each fleshy petal making sure he retrieved all of the King's seed. Lastly, Brother Frigg lowered his mouth to her rosebud and cleaned any stray seed from the entrance to her asshole.

"That is enough, Brother Frigg. She is now clean," said the King.

Brother Frigg stood and walked down the steps. The area around his mouth as wet and slick with a mixture of the King's seed and the woman's juices. Brother Agnar produced a wet cloth and wiped the area between the woman's legs. Brother Agnar did not offer the web cloth to Brother Frigg. The juices were drying on his face and becoming cloudy showing how well he had attended to his task.

Brother Agnar presented the glass jar to the King. The mixture of fluids had slid down the sides of the funnel and had collected at the bottom of the jar. Brother Agnar placed a cork in the bottom of the funnel where it emptied into the bowl at the bottom of the jar.

"Not just yet, Brother Agnar. I have another lesson for my son before we proceed," said the King.

"Viggo, join me back at the top of the stairs," commanded the King.

Viggo found himself back at the top of the stairs next to his father between the woman's legs. The King crouched down and removed the ring from the base of his cock. The ring was no longer glowing. The King placed the the ring over his ring finger on his right hand and the ring changed size as before to perfectly fit his finger.

"There are many ways to use and wear the ring. Sometimes I don't want to wear it on either my head or my cock," said the King. "Viggo, I have now taken this woman's virginity, broken her maidenhead, and invaded her womb with my seed. Look at her, she is exquisite," praised the King.

Turning focus back to the woman the King said, "My dear, please sit up and present yourself to me on your hands and knees. Viggo needs to inspect your maidenhead now that I have taken it,"

The beautiful creature climbed up on the bed and got on her hands and knees. Her pussy and ass were at eye level from where Viggo and the King were standing on the bed stairs.

"Viggo, look at the roundness of her rump. Look at how her breasts hang down under her like udders. Slap her on the ass like you would one of your fillies in the stable," said the King.

Viggo lightly slapped the woman on her ass. The King slapped her too leaving a red hand print. The female's breasts swayed as they hung low.

"You've seen stallions ride the fillies from behind. That is one way for a man to take his pleasure on a female woman. We share many behaviors with the beasts in the world," instructed the King.

The King rubbed his hand on her slit and parted her lips showing the thin skin that was now ripped open signifying that her maidenhead was no longer intact and that the King had taken her virginity. Small specks of blood were on the torn flesh.

"Brother Agnar, it is time to complete the final part of the blessing. Viggo, there are several stages of the blessing. Not all females receive the full blessing like this creature," said the King.

Brother Agnar brought the glass jar to the the King.

"My dear, you may turn around and face me. Please remain on all fours," said the King.

The veiled woman turned to face the King and Viggo. Viggo watched her breasts sway as she repositioned herself as the King directed. The King groped her breasts once she was in position.

"Grab her tits, Viggo. Feel their weight and firmness," commanded the King.

Viggo reached under the woman and grabbed her tits, pushing them up as if to test their weight. He fondled both of her hanging globes while everyone watched.

"Ok, Brother Agnar, please remove this woman's gown," instructed the King.

Brother Agnar climbed the steps and began to unwrap the gown from the top of the woman's head. It had become tangled during the King's efforts with her and her movement on the bed. Viggo's heart was beating so hard in his chest. He wondered if this creatures face could possibly match her flawless body. Viggo had intimate knowledge of every inch of this woman but he had not seen her face or heard her voice except for her moans of ecstasy and pain. The woman hung her head down as Brother Agnar gathered the thin fabric around her neck and pulled the gown and cowl over and off her head. She was obviously exhausted from the events of the evening. Viggo saw that this woman had beautiful blonde hair. Her hair was fairly long and fell around her head covering her face much like the cowl did. Brother Agnar stepped away and the King stepped in front of the woman. Everyone in the room was now completely naked except for Viggo who was naked from the waste down. The King put his hand under the woman's head and pushed up on her chin.

"My dear, look up at your King and your master," instructed the King.

The amazing creature slowly raised her head to look at the King. Viggo gasped as he saw Tawny's face revealed as her beautiful hair fell away from her face. The King looked into Tawny's eyes and studied her face.

"You are truly exquisite from the top of your head to the tip of your toes," praised the King.

"Thank you, Sire," answered Tawny in a small voice.

Viggo's head was spinning. This amazing creature was Tawny. Tawny was the woman that he just watched as the King took her maidenhead. Tawny is the woman that he just spread her slit open and looked into her most intimate region. He had taken pleasure in groping her breasts and he had experience the the most mind blowing climax and release as his father blew his seed into her unprotected and freshly defiled womb. He had watched Brother Frigg clean the King's seed from her pussy lips with his mouth and tongue. Viggo stood there frozen in shock.

"Viggo, this is the woman that you asked me to invite to the party, correct? She is your friend from the stables? I want to think you for inviting her. She really is a fine creature and I will enjoy taking my pleasure with her for many years," said the King.

"We have one last step to complete the blessing. Tawny, you will drink the mixture of our juices which signify our bond with each other," instructed the King. "You must not spill a drop of this precious liquid. You must swallow all of it."

Tawny nodded her head in agreement. She never took her eyes from the King's face. The King raised the glass jar and placed the spout in her mouth. The King put his mouth to the hole on the opposite side of the spout and started to blow into the jar. The build up of pressure forced the liquid into the spout and into Tawny's mouth. Little by little Tawny drank the liquid, swallowing as her mouth filled up with the mixture of her cunt juices and the King's spunk. Only Brother Frigg would know what Tawny was tasking. The last bit of liquid left the jar and entered Tawny's mouth. As she swallowed, the King massaged her hanging tits in time with the flex of her throat muscles as if he was drawing the liquid from her mouth down into her belly. When she finished, the King removed the spout from her mouth and handed the empty jar to Brother Agnar.

"Good job, you didn't even spill one drop. Now open your mouth wide and show me it's all gone," instructed the King.

Tawny opened her mouth for the King sticking out her tongue and moving it around so the King could inspect the hidden areas.

The King lightly tapped her cheek as a show of approval.

"She will be branded and added to my harem," said the King.

"Brother Agner, Tawny is a rank of five. How many fives do we have in the harem?" said the King.

"Your highness, your harem has three females with the rank of five. This creature will be number four. Her designation will be 5004," stated Brother Agnar.

"Tell Viggo how our grading and numbering system works," commanded the King.

"The King has a total of five levels into which he can rank females in his harem. Level one is the most base ranking. The most prestigious ranking is five. Each member is numbered sequentially in their rank. The last thee digits are their order and the digits before that is their rank. For example, 2045 is the forty-fifth female in the rank 2. The King has ranked this female tonight as a 5. She is the fourth member of that rank, so she her identification number is 5004. There are also members of the harem that were inherited by the King from his father. These females will have a small star at the end of their number signifying their generation of inheritance. The King has many members of his harem that belonged to his father. There is actually one two star member that was from the King's grandfather's time," explained Brother Agnar.

"The brotherhood will ink brand this female with her identifier. The brand can usually be found in one of four places: behind her right ear, on the small of her lower back, inside her lower lip, or on her inner thigh near her sex. I prefer to have the brand placed behind the woman's right ear. It makes it very easy to identify her as a member of the harem. Some members of my harem live in the castle, sequestered from the general population. Other members of the harem are allowed to leave the castle and live normal lives. They are even allowed to get married and have children with the understanding that I can take my pleasure at any time," said the King.

Viggo couldn't believe what he was hearing. His woman was no longer his woman. His woman had been taken from him by his father. His father had fucked his love in front of him and he had been party to the act.

"Father, I would like to say something. Tawny is one of my dearest and oldest friends. She was also the object of my desire," complained Viggo.

"Don't worry Viggo, you will still be able to see Tawny. She will be one of my favorites in the harem and she will never be far from my side. You will she her often," said the King.

"Father, I don't think you understand. Tawny professed her love for me not but two weeks ago. We were planning to spend our lives together. You have taken that away from me, from us," said Viggo.

The King furrowed his brow. "I will take any female I wish. I do not care if she is precious to you. She is now precious to me."

The King's brow softened. "Don't worry son, I have not forgotten about you. I would like to extend my favor to you as well, and remember that one day you will inherit the gift from the Gods and you will also inherit my harem which will include 5004. You can add a star to her brand and then you will be free to take your pleasure with her anytime you want. However, by then you may find other females that you enjoy more. You will always have access to the maidens of the land to do with as you see fit."

The King turned his attention to Tawny.

"My dear, please lounge with me on the bed while I give Viggo a boon. He has endured much this evening" instructed the King.

The King climbed up on the bed and arranged the pillows so that he cold lounge on his side. He motioned for Tawny to join him. Tawny crawled across the bed into the King's arms. Viggo watched as Tawny's perfect ass crawled across the bed and into the hairy arms of his father. He saw Tawny's puffy pussy lips poking out from between her legs as she crawled. The King arranged his new prize in front of him so that they were both facing Viggo. The King wrapped his arms around Tawny placing one hand on her breasts and one hand over her mound.

8. THE BOON

"Ok, Brother Frigg, please bring in Viggo's boon."

Brother Frigg once again disappeared into the hidden hallway and brought out another figure in a light gown like the one Tawny wore earlier. The new figure was brought in front of the fireplace. Viggo could see that this also was a woman; however this woman had more curves than Tawny.

"Disrobe my dear," commanded the King.

The figure, with the help of Brother Agar, pulled the gown off over her head. A mature woman stood before Viggo. She had very large breasts. She had full hips and a soft curve to her belly. Her pubic hair was full and covered the entirety of her mound. The rich curls grew high on her mound. The hair on her head was blonde, long and straight. As she stepped towards Viggo he saw who she was. It was Ingrid, Tawny's mother, #4013!