The Prince's Birthright Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As a result, Brother Agnar has become my most trusted servant. When you take the balls out of a man's sack. He becomes docile. He no longer has the desire to seek his own needs. I have seen Brother Agnar in a room full of the most beautiful naked women anyone has ever seen. Any other man would have been out of his mind with desire. Brother Agnar's cock didn't even twitch. He can look upon the female form with absolutely no desire. His lack of desire for the female or male makes him a strong tool for me and the crown," said the King.

The King turned to face the two Brothers.

"Brother Agnar, please come and attend me," commanded the King.

Brother Agnar climbed up the steps just below the King and knelt down.

"Prepare me," he commanded.

Brother Agnar leaned forward and put the tip of the King's cock in his mouth. Viggo could see Brother Agnar's tongue licking the underside of the King's cock and making circles around the big mushroom shaped head that began to emerge from the foreskin. Brother Agnar began to bob his head back an forth on the King's knob until it was slightly engorged.

"That's enough Brother Agnar. Please return to the bottom of the stairs," commanded the King. "See, Viggo, Brother Agnar is good for many things."

The King turned around to face the woman on the bed, her legs spread wide.

"Step close, Viggo," commanded the King.

Viggo stepped up next to the King between the woman's legs a the edge of the bed.

"Remember I told you that the Gods had given our bloodline a gift? Well, I'm now going to show you this gift," said the King.

The King reached both hands above his head and removed the simple ring crown from his head. He presented it to Viggo for inspection, never letting it out of his hands.

"This is the source of our power. It is the talisman that allows us to control all females and by proxy all males," said the King.

The King lowered the crown and placed it on the woman's abdomen. Viggo wasn't sure what he was seeing. The crown seemed to shrink in size. It was larger than a ring you would put on your fingers but much smaller than a crown. The King retrieved the ring from the woman's belly. He then crouched down a bit and reached under his big belly, placing the ring around his cock, threading each of his balls through the loop. The ring was a perfect fit for the King's girth.

"Viggo, the crown is not only a crown and a symbol of our rule over this kingdom. It is also a symbol of our rule over all the females," said the King.

The woman on the bed began to slowly fidget. The ring around the King's cock and scrotum started to give off a faint glow.

"Viggo, the ring has recognized this virgin and has bound to her for our coupling. Please observe the blessing. Don't leave my side. It is important for you to witness every detail," he instructed.

Viggo watched as the King moved further into position between the creatures legs. The King's cock had grown in size, far beyond what Brother Agnar was able to accomplish with his mouth.

"Look how the crown grows brighter as I get closer to this female's sex. Notice how my cock gets fuller as I get closer. Notice how the woman is spreading her legs wide, presenting herself to me," said the King.

The King then stepped back from the woman. His cock was pointing directly at her slit as if it was magically attracted to it.

"Viggo, open her lips and check her state of arousal now. Remember earlier when I said she wasn't aroused?" said the King.

Viggo stepped closer. He now noticed that her outer lips were engorged and her inner lips protruded a bit more from her slit. He also noticed a glossy sheen on slit.

"Spread her lips and check her wetness," commanded the King.

Viggo did as he was told and used the one handed technique to quickly thread his fingers between the folds of her lips and spread them. Immediately, Viggo felt the moisture on his fingers.

"Sire, she is extremely wet now. I can fill the slickness on my fingers and I even saw a few drops of her wetness fall on the bed sheets," reported Viggo to his father.

"Taste her wetness on your fingers, Viggo. What does she taste like?" asked the King.

Viggo put his two middle finger into his mouth and suck off the juices from the woman's sex.

"She tastes sweet and sour. Your highness,", reported Viggo.

"Good...good. That is her arousal juices. Step back son, I will now show you the next step in the blessing," said the King.

The King resumed his position between the woman's legs. His cock homed in on her slit. The woman began to slide her sex towards the King's rigid member.

"Calm down my dear, I will relieve your passion soon enough. Let's not rush. I have more to teach my son," he chided the woman.

"Son, a female in this state will do whatever you tell her to. This is almost the height of our power. Our power grows as we get closer to her and eventually take her," instructed the King.

"My dear, spread your sex for me," the King commanded the woman.

The woman reached her hands down between her legs and daftly spread her outer and inner lips pinning them back spreading the entrance to her womb. The King leaned forward placing the head of his cock at the entrance to her vagina.

"Viggo, the more you play with her the more she will be devoted to you after the she receives the blessing," said the King.

The King pushed forward intentionally sliding past her entrance, rubbing his shaft across her pleasure nub. The woman's hips bucked slightly. The King grabbed his cock and tapped it several time on her sex.

"You are a beautiful creature, my dear. If you want me to enter you, you need to spread your legs wide so I can access your cunt. You can moan if you like it when I call your sex a cunt," teased the King.

The woman let out a strong moan. She had obviously been holding it in for a long time.

"Not only is that hole between your legs a cunt, but you are yourself a cunt. My son has tasted you and confirmed that you are ready for me," said the King.

She moaned again and ground her ass into the bed.

"Viggo, I'm going to enter her now. Remember that her maidenhead is still intact so there is no way for my cock to get through that small opening. The only way I will be able to fully sheath myself inside her is if I tear through the thin skin," he told Viggo.

"Did you hear that my dear. I'm going to take your maidenhead and sheath myself inside you," he told the woman.

The King slid his cock back into position, pointing the tip of his head at the small opening. The woman continued to stretch her lips open for the King. The King waved for Viggo to get on the bed next to the woman so he could see better. Once Viggo was in position, the King pushed against the woman's opening. She moaned with what seemed like pain instead of ecstasy. The King put his hand on her mound of soft curls above her sex and used his thumb to lightly rub her pleasure nub. She pushed down against the King's cock but again moaned with what sounded like pain.

The King moved his hand up her belly and under her gown, lightly brushing her skin, grabbing her right breast. The thin material showed the movement of his hand as he kneaded her breast. Next, he reached both hands around the back side of the woman's thighs. He drove his shaft into her virgin opening, pulling her towards him on the edge of the bed. The woman's hands flew back as the King tore through the thin skin of her maidenhead letting out a bellow of ecstasy which was accompanied by a scream from the beautiful creature on the bed. The ring around the King's cock flashed with a blue light and began to pulse slowly. The King didn't move. His cock was buried half way into the woman's womb. Her pussy lips hugged the King's shaft. The King's eyes were closed. The King and the faded virgin were perfectly still; joined by their loins.

After a few minutes passed, the King opened his eyes. His eyes gave off the same blue light that he cock ring did. The King shifted his gaze to his son.

In a much deeper and menacing voice the King said slowly, "Viggo, I have defiled this creature and she is now mine. I can choose to mate with her fully, or I can end the blessing now. Either way, she is mine. I choose to complete the mating and fully invade her body with my seed. She is a truly exquisite creature worth the anointing of her womb with the essence of the Gods through my seed."

The King began to rock back and forth slowly. Going deeper and deeper into the woman. Inch by inch Viggo watched as the King buried himself deeper and deeper. The lips he had been paying so much attention too, seemed to massage the King's member as it slid in and out of her. Each time the King moved out, he could see the moisture on the King's shaft deposited there by this woman's wetness, lubricating the King's cock. The once slick moisture on Viggo's fingers had turned into a tacky substance that had grown white and cloudy as it dried on his fingers.

The King slowly worked his way deeper into the once virgin canal. The King grinned with each small thrust going where no other man had ever been.

"This female is very tight. I can feel the muscles in her pussy grabbing my cock," described the King.

The King relished his conquest. Once the King had fully sheathed himself in the woman. He released his grip around her thighs and moved his hands back to her belly. With one hand he rubbed the pleasure nub at the top of her slit. He slid the other hand back under her gown that hid her breasts from Viggo's view. The King began to grind into the woman. Rubbing her nub and groping her breasts. The slow grind turned into a slow pistoning of his cock in and out of her. She moaned in ecstasy as the King tended to all her pleasure zones. After a few minutes more, the King slid both of his hands up the sides of her naked torso and back under her gown. Viggo wanted to see her bare breasts so bad. The King obviously enjoyed them too. Viggo had so many fantasies related to the one time he had glimpsed the top of Tawny's breast. Viggo had dumped his seed many times thinking about that one vision. It may have been some sort of lost mother complex, but he really liked the fleshy globes. At that moment, almost as if the King read Viggo's mind, the King grabbed the edge of the gown and lifted the light material up to the woman's neck revealing the most perfect pair of breasts Viggo though could ever exist in the world. The King went back to his thrusting and continued to grope the woman's breasts as he took his pleasure. Viggo stared at the globes of flesh. The were large but not too large. Their shape was perfect. The glimpse he had of the bottom of her breast earlier was all he needed to guess the rest of the shape. They were exactly what he imagined but one thousand times better. The part he couldn't image were the perfectly dark pink nipples that poked out from her breasts. The young woman's breasts floated on her chest, slightly parted by gravity as she laid back on the pillows behind her. Each thrust of the King caused her breasts to gyrate up and down on her chest. The King placed one hand firmly between her breasts while he fucked her, stopping the bouncing of her beautiful mounds.

The King kept pounding on the young woman's opening but started talking to Viggo.

"What do you think of this creature?" said the King with his illuminated blue eyes.

"She is magnificent," exclaimed Viggo. "She is perfect in every way."

"I know," said the King. "I enjoy all shapes of women, but his female is exceptional. I'm glad to add her to my harem so that I can fuck her any time I wish."

The King's efforts increased.

"Soon you will be able to bind any woman to you as long as she is a virgin," said the King.

Immediately, Viggo thought of Tawny. He knew that Tawny would give herself to him freely, she had already confessed her love, but he could also see how this ritual would heighten the connection between them. They were going to be together forever anyway. How long before he would inherit the throne and the crown? Then he would be able to join with Tawny. He began to imagine what Tawny's slit would look like. Would she have a curly patch of hair on her sex and mound like this woman? Did she have hair down there at all? The sweet and sour flavor of the woman lingered on his lips and he wondered how Tawny would taste.

The King looked strong and healthy as he ground his cock into this woman. Earlier the King could barely climb up the stairs to his throne on the dais in the hall. Now, the King was pounding this woman's pussy with reckless abandon. His massive belly was not stopping him from copulating with her. The King slid the woman further onto the bed and climbed up between her legs. He pulled the woman's legs off the bed and draped them over his shoulders all the while keeping his cock inside her pussy. The King leaned forward on the woman, pressing her legs towards her chest. The King continued to pound into and out of her enjoying his pleasure inside of her.

"Viggo, remove your pants before I deposit my seed inside her unless you want to soil your undergarments."

Viggo didn't understand what the King meant, but he remembered rule number one. Always do what the King says with no questions. Viggo pulled off his pants and small clothes. He was naked from the waist down sitting on his knees next the King while the King fucked this woman.

"I invite you to touch her, Viggo. She is highly aroused and will enjoy your touch," said the King.

Viggo slowly moved his hand towards the object of his desire. The woman's breasts continued to bounce up and around her chest as the King took his pleasure one thrust at a time. He placed his hand squarely over her right breast. He could fill her hard nipple in the center of his hand, tickling his palm. He pressed against her breast and squeezed. The firm but soft flesh molded to the form of his hand and he could feel the weight of her breast as it moved beneath his grasp with the King's thrusts. Groping her breast firmly, he felt his loins stir and his cock began to harden. He released the right breast and moved his hand over to the woman's other mount of tit flesh. He groped and mauled her right breast while his cock hardened and lengthened. Eventually, he had both hands on the woman's tits and was kneading and pawing at them much like the King had been doing. They felt fantastic in his hands. His desire was growing and growing with each squeeze. To his surprise, the desire he felt refocused on the woman's pussy. His arousal was being further fueled to a new level by picturing his fingers sliding between the slick folds of her pussy lips and the sweet and sour taste of her juices on his fingers. Viggo slowly slid his fingers down the woman's abdomen to her soft and hairy mound. The soft curls slipped between his fingers as he continued south to her pleasure. He lightly touched her and waited for his father to call him off. His father just continued to pound into her.

"Son, slide your fingers down into a V shape around my cock. You will be able to feel me slide in and out of her," the King commanded.

Viggo again followed rule number one and slid his V spread fingers down around his fathers cock and overed the woman's slit. He could feel his father's lubricated member slide between his fingers, into and out of the woman. Her lips flexed in and out with his father's motion.

"Squeeze your fingers together," instructed the King.

Viggo pressed his fingers together; applying increased pressure to the sides of his father's cock. The King continued to punish this poor woman's pussy with his relentless attack.

"Ok, Viggo. I'm going to finish the blessing. You can back away," said the King.

Viggo pulled his hand back and sucked the juices off of his fingers savoring the tangy fluid. His member was fully engorged and throbbing. He noticed that his cock throbbed at the same rate as the blue light from the King's cock ring. The King leaned forward over the woman. The new angle caused the woman's ass to raise off of the bed and gave the King a perfect angle to her sex. After a few more minutes, the king's rhythm changed to a slow and powerful thrust. With each thrust, the woman's breasts would jump up under her chin and back down.

Eventually, the King slammed into the beautiful creature beneath him and ground his cock as deep into her as possible. The light from his cock ring flashed. The King arched his back and deposited his seed into the woman. She squealed with each throb of the King's cock. Each spurt of his seed coated the inside of her womb. Simultaneously, all three of the other men in the room came, falling to their knees in ecstasy. Viggo and Brother Frigg both watched as gobs of semen spurted from their shafts uncontrollably. Brother Agnar had no liquid release, but he had obviously experienced a climax at the same time as the men in the room.

Exhausted, the King collapsed on top of the woman. His full weight fell heavy onto her frame. The woman worked to free her legs from the shoulders of the King as he lay heaving for breath on top of her; his cock still buried in her sex, depositing the last of his seed into her. The woman laid completely still under the King. Viggo and the Brothers slowly recovered from the unexpected climax. Brother Agnar sobbed as he felt the climax subside. Brother Agnar and Brother Frigg slowly stood. Viggo was on his knees on the bed, his seed spread across the bed sheets in front of him. Once recovered, Brother Agnar produced a towel and began to clean up the semen between Brother Frigg's feet and the semen Viggo had deposited on the bed.

"Don't move my dear. I'm not done with you yet," the King commanded.

The woman's legs were no longer over the King's shoulders. She laid legs spread on the bed with the King on top of her, still inside her. Brother Agnar disappeared into the hidden door and returned shortly with an interesting looking glass jar. The jar had a wide funnel on top, a curved spout from the bottom like a tea pot, and another raised hole on the side of the glass jar opposite the spout.

"Viggo, remove yourself from the bed and do as Brother Agnar instructs you," commanded the King.

Brother Agnar climbed the steps to the edge of the bed and motioned for Viggo to join him. Viggo could see clearly where the King's member was buried in the woman's sex. The ring was still around the base of his shaft and it pulsed with a light blue glow.

"The King's seed must not be wasted. I will use this glass jar to catch his seed should any escape from the woman's vagina or from the King's penis," said Brother Agnar.

Brother Agnar moved the jar beneath where the King was attached to the woman. There was a small ring of seed around this shaft and at the base of her slit. Brother Agnar reached up and placed his hand on the King's sack. Slowly, he massaged the King's reservoir, coaxing out the last bit of the King's semen. The King let out a slight sigh and pushed his member back fully into the woman. Viggo saw the muscles around the base of the King's shaft spasm as Brother Agnar helped the King empty himself fully into the female's womb. A few moments later, Brother Agnar grabbed the base of the King's cock and slowly attempted to pull him out of the woman. The King protested before Brother Agnar could fully extract the King's cock and the King animalistically buried his shaft back into the woman. Brother Agnar again massaged the King's sack gently until the King relaxed. It took several more tries before Brother Agnar was able to extract the King from the woman without protest. Viggo noticed that the glow of the ring faded each time the King relaxed. Brother Agnar was not able to stop the coupling between the King and the woman until the light had completely faded. Brother Agnar quickly positioned the top of the glass jar beneath the King's shrinking cock. Brother Agnar continued to massage the King's balls. Each spasm of the muscles around the base of his shaft produced a thick stream of seed into the funnel on the top of the glass jar. Brother Agnar began to stroke the King's soft and well lubricated cock, milking him into the jar, careful not to spill a drop of his seed.