The Prince's Birthright Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello, my child. Please come sit next to me by the fire,"

Viggo made is way across the large room to one of the other chairs that faced the large fireplace and was also in view of the King. The King stared at the fire and made no effort to look in Viggo's direction.

"Viggo, you are my son and heir to the throne. You will inherit great responsibility and power when you eventually take the crown. Today, I would like to give you a glimpse of your birthright in hopes that you will understand what awaits you in the future," said the King.

The King then clapped his hands twice, startling Viggo and making him jump in his chair. A few moment later, Brother Agnar entered a room from a previously unseen door. Brother Agnar was no longer in his court finery either. He had changed back into his simple clergy robe.

"Brother Agnar, have you made the appropriate preparations that I requested?" questioned the King.

"Yes, your highness," answered Brother Agnar.

"Very well, please bring in our guest," commanded the King.

Brother Frigg stepped out from behind the hidden door. Behind him was a figure in a thin white gown with a large cowl that covered the figure's face. Brother Frigg was also in his simple clergy robe. Brother Frigg led the figure to a position in front of the fireplace. Viggo quietly observing the figure in the gossamer gown. The backlight from the fireplace illuminated that the figure in the gown was clearly a female. The light filtered through the thin material and left a shadow of her figure for everyone to see, ringed in light. Viggo couldn't make out any details other than the curves of the female figure.

"Viggo, you are part of a strong line of royalty. We have led this kingdom from the throne for more than five centuries. This responsibility was given to us directly by the God's and we have a duty to rule. The God's gave us a symbol of our authority to rule. The symbol is the simple ring crown that now sits on my head. It has adorned the head of our forefathers since it was given to our bloodline. Do you understand?" said the King.

"Yes, sire," answered Viggo.

"With this awesome responsibility, the Gods granted us a boon. I would like to demonstrate to you tonight the gift that the Gods bestowed on us, and let you understand the rules associated with this gift."

The King arose from his chair, slowly lifting his large body from the seat. He walked over to stand behind the female figure in the thin garment. The King's body absorbed the light from the fire such that the outline of the female's figure under the gown was no longer visible.

The King looked at Brother Agnar and nodded. Brother Agnar lit several tapers to fully illuminate the room. Once the King was satisfied, he took the hand of the hooded figure and led her over to the side of the bed. Slowly the King and the figure ascended the steps to the edge of the elevated bed.

"Viggo, join us," instructed the King.

Viggo stood and walked over to the bed, ascending the steps half way. He could feel his nerves rising up and he was very unsure about what was about to happen.

"As you know Brother Agnar is a member of the Brotherhood. His sect serves at the pleasure of the crown. His sect has many responsibilities, but one of the sect's chief responsibilities is to record all female births in our kingdom. According to the Brotherhood's records, this beautiful creature was born twenty-two years ago. She should be just about your age. Brother Agnar also assures me that this female has never been with a man. This means that she is a virgin. It is very important that she is a virgin. This is because it is the core rule related to our gift from the Gods. Once you wear the crown, you will be given a power over the female sex. You will be able to command them and by proxy you will also have power over men. You may not understand this now, but soon you will. The rule that is core to our power is that once you wear the crown, you may only lay with a virgin females."

Viggo was stunned. His father, the King, was telling him that one day he would be able to control women and men through a supernatural gift given to his bloodline by the Gods. Could this be true?

6. THE MAIDENHEAD

The King reached down and grabbed the hem of the young woman's gown. He raised the hem, slowly revealing her bare feet, then her knees, and then her thighs. The King stopped there and looked back at Viggo. There was a fire in the King's eyes that wasn't there a few moments ago.

"Viggo, I'm about to show you our gift. Please prepare yourself by bowing your head while Brother Agnar leads us in prayer," commanded the King.

"Gods of the terra, Gods of the water, Gods of heaven, and Gods of hell we beseech you to take this offering as proof of your greatness. We ask your blessing on this creature and on your servant of the anointed bloodline. Please make your presence known as we make this offering to you. Fill our our hearts and bodies with the essence of the Gods," prayed Brother Agnar.

Brother Agnar slowly raised his head and nodded at the King.

"Viggo, a female has many gifts that she can bestow on a man. The most precious of these is her maidenhead. This is the seal to her womb. A woman with an intact seal is known as a virgin. This creature is a virgin and therefore has an intact maidenhead," continued the King.

The King then raised the hem of the woman's garment a bit further revealing her most intimate region. Viggo could see the curly hair that covered the region between her legs and above. The King slowly raised the hem further revealing a firm, smooth belly. The King stopped when the garment was just below her breasts. He draped the hem over her head.

"Viggo, this is your first time seeing the female form, correct?" asked the King

"Yes, Sire," responded Viggo.

The King placed his hand on the creature's lower belly just above the curly patch of hair. She jumped when she felt his hand.

"Easy my precious," said the King.

The King slowly slid his hand down into the curly hair, parting his fingers and letting the soft curls slide between them.

"This part of the female form is my favorite. This creature has a soft firm belly and a beautiful fleece," said the King.

The King continued to rub his hand across her soft abdomen and through her pubic hair while looking at Viggo.

"Brother Agnar, you have done well. We will see what else she has to offer," said the King.

"Slide yourself up onto the bed. I will hold up your gown so that it doesn't catch," instructed the King.

The King reached down and pulled up the rest of the hem that trailed the back of her gown. Viggo could not she her backside from where he stood. The woman still could not see with the large cowl over her head and the hem of her dress draped over her head. The King slowly guided her, backing her up to the large bed and helping her slide her bare bottom onto the edge of the bed. Brother Agnar moved several pillows from the head of the bed to behind her back.

"Very good dear. Please recline on these pillows and make yourself comfortable," he told the young woman.

"Viggo, I want to show you this creature's maidenhead. It is important that you can verify that it is intact. I trust that Brother Agnar has already verified her virginity, but it is imperative that we also verify it is intact," said the King.

The King then reached down and grabbed one of the ladies ankles that were dangling off the edge of the bed and moved her foot onto the edge of the bed. Bringing her foot onto the edge of the bed increased the space between her legs, opening up the view of her naked sex. He repeated this with the second foot. The woman pulled her knees together, closing of the view of her most private parts. The King put his hands on her knees and slowly separated them, fully exposing her sex to the onlookers. From where Viggo stood he could clearly see the slit that guarded the entrance to her womb.

"Brother Agnar, I see that you removed the hair from around her sex. Very well done," the King complemented.

The King continued to allow his hands to wander over the woman's body. Viggo's eyes were glued to the slit between the woman's legs, but he also noticed as the Kings hand slid up under the gown that still covered the woman's breasts.

"Viggo, this slit is the doorway to a woman's womb. Inside is the maidenhead that we must verify is intact. You will see that the hair that usually grows around her slit has been removed by Brother Agnar," said the King.

While the King was providing his instruction, his hand continued to move under the garment, fondling her breasts. The gown had slid up slightly due to the King's probing and Viggo could see the full underside of her right breast. The King's hand slid over the fleshy orb and his thumb moved under the breast, caressing the beautiful skin. The King absentmindedly moved his hand back and forth between her breasts, groping and rubbing the fleshy mounds beneath the thin garment as he continued his instruction.

"It is a matter of personal preference if the hair around the sex is removed or not. My father did not want any hair removed from this area. You will eventually need to decide how you like a woman prepared," said the King.

The King's probing hand made its way down the woman's body back to the hair just above her sex. He slowly rubbed his fingers through the hair just touching the top of her slit. The King then moved between her legs and placed his hands on her inner thighs using his thumbs to massage the edges of her sex.

"Come close, Viggo," commanded the King.

Viggo climbed a few more steps to stand next to his father between the woman's legs.

"This creature has two sets of lips around the entrance to her womb. The outer set of lips you can see here," said the King.

The King pointed and slid his finger around the slit. The woman's hips squirmed with the King's light touch.

"There are inner lips that are revealed by spreading apart the outer lips. Some females have larger inner lips and may extend beyond the outer lips. If you look closely, this woman has slightly enlarged inner lips. You can see a small pink bit of flesh between the outer lips. When a woman gets aroused, these lips may swell and her sex will become wet with arousal juices. I can tell that this female is not yet aroused," said the King.

The King then used his thumbs to part the woman's outer lips. Viggo observed two thin pink pieces of flesh revealed as the King further separated the lips.

"See those pink petals. Those are her inner lips. They are the final guard to her womb," said the King.

The King made no mention of the pink rosebud below the woman's sex. Viggo knew that must be her anus, but he didn't ask any questions about it. The whole experience was very academic. He was aroused by seeing the woman's soft firm stomach and the swell of the underside of her breast, but getting close and personal with her sex was not something that he particularly enjoyed. The King moved his hands allowing her slit to close, hiding the inner pink petals. The King then slid one hand into place and spread her lips with two fingers revealing her inner lips again. With his other hand, he ran his hand through her soft curls and back under her gown to massage her breasts.

"Viggo, look at the top of her slit. Do you see that nub of flesh? That is the most sensitive part on a woman's body. You can drive a female wild by touching it," said the King.

The King moved his roaming hand back between the woman's legs and lightly touched the the nub of flesh. The woman squirmed.

"This female is well aware of her pleasure. See how she moved her hips when I touched it? Females may rub on this region in order to achieve a release. Much like how males massage their cocks to achieve a release."

The King continued to rub on the woman's pleasure enjoying watching her hips move.

"Let's see what lies beyond her inner lips," said the King.

The King then used his thumbs to spread both her outer and inner lips. Inside Viggo saw a small hole. The King stretched the inner lips so that they looked like the wings on a pink butterfly.

"There are two holes here, Viggo. Do you see them?" asked the King.

"No, Sire. I only see one hole in the center," answered Viggo.

"That hole you see is the entrance to her womb. Some call it the birth canal. That is the hole where a man may take his pleasure. Just above that is a very small hole that she uses to urinate," said the King.

The King pointed at the second hole with one of his free fingers.

"Now we can see her maidenhead. I'm happy to say that it is intact. See the thin skin around the man's pleasure hole? That is the maidenhead. It is fully in place with no tears or perforations," beamed the King. "Viggo, put your finger on the part that you think is the maidenhead."

Viggo placed his finger on a thin skin just below the hole.

"Yes, that is it. Good job. You can also see that this female is clean. It is important for females to keep themselves clean. I'm sure Brother Agnar was partially responsible for preparing her for us," acknowledge the King. "Brother Agnar, this woman's maidenhead is perfect. I'm actually quite surprised it is in such good condition."

The King removed his hands from the woman allowing her slit to close. He stepped to the side and again placed his hand on the woman's abdomen.

"It is your turn to open this female's sex and identify the maidenhead. By the way, it is also referred to by the masters as her hymen," said the King.

Viggo stepped up between the woman's legs and placed his hands on her inner thighs. Following the King's example, he but his thumbs on each side of her slit, applied pressure, and pulled the lips apart gently. Viggo liked the feeling of the soft skin beneath his fingers and the intimacy he felt with this nameless woman. His face was close as he bent down to carry out the King's instructions.

"Pull them wide apart. Don't worry about hurting her, she can take it," said the King.

Viggo applied more pressure and separated the lips; stretching her sex to reveal the pink lips beneath.

"Now put your fingers between the outer and inner lips," instructed the King.

Viggo moved his thumbs into the space between her lips.

"No, use one hand. Your fingers are in the right place, but you need to hold it open with one hand with your fingers spread like I showed you," commanded the King.

The King was feeling the woman's body while Viggo did as instructed. The King's hand continuously moved between the woman's abdomen and up under her gown to her breasts. Viggo slid the middle fingers on his left hand between her outer lips and separated his fingers to force open the woman's sex like the King instructed.

"Ok, now spread the inner lips with the other hand," commanded the King.

Viggo used his thumb and forefinger on this other hand to spread her inner lips exposing her fully. Viggo then repositioned his hands to spread the inner lips and outer lips wide. He pointed at her maidenhead and looked for the King to agree.

"That's great. You can now find the maidenhead on any female. Step back now," said the King.

As Viggo stepped back, the King slid his right hand between the woman's legs down from her abdomen and through her pubic hair. His fingers slid deftly between the folds of her lips and he quickly spread the woman's sex with little effort.

"See Viggo, one day you will be as skilled as I am with what lies between a woman's legs," grinned the King.

With his free hand, he slid it underneath the woman, between the woman's buttocks and the bed. His thumb rested on the little pink rosebud below her sex.

"I know you noticed her asshole," said the King. "Many men covet this hole, and you may find that you enjoy it, but I prefer a woman's pussy. That is the true man's pleasure. A woman may offer her asshole to anyone, but she will guard her true treasure," instructed the King.

The King had become more crass with his language. Viggo noticed that the King was becoming a bit more agitated.

"If you find that a female's maidenhead is not intact but she is a pretty as this creature is, you may decide to take your pleasure in her asshole," instructed the King. "I've found myself in this situation many times with a raging hardon and no where to put it," smiled the King.

The King pushed his thumb against the woman's rosebud. When he release his finger the muscles around the rosebud spasmed.

"This female may actually like it in her asshole. Did you see her asshole flutter when I pushed on it?" asked the King.

"Yes, I saw what. What does it mean?" asked Viggo.

"It means that she has some strong muscles with which to pleasure a man and that she is sensitive here," confirmed the King. "Like I said. I don't usually use a woman's asshole unless I'm too worked up and her pussy is not an option."

The King then blew on the woman's pink nub and she squirmed. The King looked at Viggo and smiled. The King stood up and took one step back from the woman. Her legs where still spread wide and her sex was open for everyone to see. The King patted the woman's head.

"That's very good...very good," he soothed.

7. THE BLESSING

Viggo looked down from the bed at Brother Frigg and Brother Agnar. Brother Frigg was standing funny. Probably because he had a raging hard on. Brother Agnar looked somewhat bored. Viggo wondered how many times Brother Agnar had been privy to the King's exploits. Brother Agnar climbed the steps to stand behind the King. The King unfastened the golden cord that held his robe around his waste. With one shrug, the rob slipped off his shoulders and fell into the waiting hands of Brother Agnar.

The King stood naked at the top of the stairs. His large round belly was covered in a forest of hair that was the same color as the thick white beard on the Kings face. Brother Agnar scurried down the steps and placed the robe on the back of the King's chair. The King turned his attention back to the female form on the bed and placed his hand back on the woman's abdomen, petting her belly. Viggo could not believe the contrast between his father and the beautiful creature on the bed. His father's body was covered in scraggly hair. He could now see his his father's backside and the hair that not only covered his rear end, but the hair that also grew out from between his ass cheeks and up his back. The woman on the bed was a perfect specimen of the female form in every way that he could imagine. The King rubbed his hands down to her sex and back up under her gown to her breasts.

He looked back at the two Brothers and saw that they too had removed their robes. Each stood fully naked at the bottom of the bed stairs. Brother Frigg's penis was fully erect. Brother Agnar's penis was dangling between his legs. The King noticed Viggo looking at the Brothers.

"Viggo, this is Brother Frigg's first time to witness this blessing. I understand you wished for him to be invited. Is that true?" questioned the King.

"Yes I requested that Brother Frigg be invited to the party," answered Viggo.

"I guess you have seen the striking difference between Brother Frigg and Brother Agnar's penises. It looks like Brother Frigg is enjoying seeing this female's sex. It is one of the great joys of serving in this sect of the Brotherhood. You may ask why Agnar does not show his excitement in the same way. It is because Agnar does not have testicles. They were removed when he was close to Brother Frigg's age. Brother Agnar is the most trusted member of the sect. He is responsible for inspecting each female and he must be able to respect the position he holds in the clergy. Brother Agnar, though a devout servant to the crown, once lost control of his body. While inspecting a female, Agnar was so taken with the female's sex that he sprayed his seed from his loins without control. Luckily, the seed did not come in contact with the precious creature or Agnar would have been killed by the other Brothers in his sect without a word. The Brothers are not allowed to lose control of their loins and the sect follows strict rituals around this practice in order to make sure this doesn't happen. I offered Brother Agnar a deal. I would trade him his life for the essence of his manhood, his testicles. Brother Agnar accepted the deal and the next day, Brother Agnar brought me his testicles in a box," explained the King.