All Comments on 'The Prince's Bride Ch. 03'

by GigglingGoblin

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Amazing

You always have the most wonderful, descriptive phrases in your stories. Your stories never fail to push my buttons, though I'm not sure how impressive I should consider that, given I think your stories might have given me quite a few of those buttons in the first place.

"...just one kiss is enough to turn a man into a blubbering, gooey slave to his cock..."

JohnlitJohnlitalmost 5 years ago
Amazing

This part is amazing , looking forward to the next part !

warelliswarellisalmost 5 years ago
Beautiful

Seriously, this is just lovely~.

I really do hope the Prince gets sucked nicely by these demons. And I hope he and the Succubus Queen get to enjoy more of each other than some nice kissing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Gloriously slow, delectable teasing, tempting seduction!

I really love this kind of story, where the male is seduced and tempted into becoming a pliant, desperately horny toy for the female, who slooooowwly overwhelms him with teasing affection.

More like this, please!

Thanks, G.G.! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Waiting for the other shoe to drop

Given the short passage at the beginning of the first chapter, the "bad end" twist I'm afraid is inevitable won't be that Jenne is the Succubus Queen. What I think is more likely is that Jenne is secretly working for the Succubus Queen as part of a misguided deal she made on her own to save her home (since Rainvale tried to conquer Wildflower before).

Of course, what I REALLY hope is the case is that there is no twist or secret deal, the alliance against the SQ is solid and on the level, and Jenne is just letting the alcohol and everything else about the evening (along with her own insecurities about being desirable, perhaps) run away with her sensibilities. Hopefully it culminates with the two having sex while Jenne's illusions just keep everything extra-fun.

GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks so much, everyone!

All your kind words mean a lot! If you want to see more exclusive content, get early updates, and support my work so I can post more regularly, consider checking out my Patreon! <3

https://www.patreon.com/gigglinggoblin

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGigglingGoblin@GigglingGoblin
2276 Followers
Check out my Patreon for exclusive content, polls on future stories, early updates, alternate Bad Ends, smutty "Dungeons and Dazes" games/erotic one-on-one roleplays, and more! It really does help me keep writing these stories regularly, even if you can only afford to pledge a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES