The Prince's Potion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he took her by the hips with both hands.

'Here we go, child,' he grunted, preparing her body, 'and remember to keep quiet this time.' He would jerk himself off with her body now until he could hold it no longer. This was usually the time when she would tell him to remember to pull out before he came.

Except now she looked to be so lost in her own ecstasy that she didn't appear to realize what was going on. So, he wrapped his hands around her hips and dug his big thumbs into the small of her back. He used his palms to pivot her ass up even more towards his groin. He heard her whimper but still she said nothing. Then he really started giving it to her.

While using her, Ser Blant smiled and realized he should have taken a younger wife years ago. Someone to cook, clean, and squeeze out a few more boys for him. Not too bossy neither. This one would get some nice big tits then too. Especially if she was knocked up all the time.

A thought came to him then as he fucked her. Maybe she wanted him to knock her up? Maybe that's why she wasn't stopping him now? He was really pounding her, there was no way he'd stop now anyway, but still the thought persisted. The teenager's big ass was a blur beneath him. He soon felt the rush and dumped his entire load in her in young cunt. Another loud grunt escaped him, and he heard her squeal.

'Yes, my love! Inside, inside, all inside! Give me all your precious seed!' He heard her moaning and babbling, widening to accept his entire load. 'My sweet knight. Ohhhh, so full. So much hot love... inside your little princess...' She sounded ridiculous.

Ser Blant had to admit she felt incredible though. Something so young and tight, such a fat ass on such a tiny body, forcing him to cum inside her like that. He knew why he kept going back to her each night.

'Ohhh that was exquisite,' she beamed.

Later, he stood and watched as the young princess hoisted her legs in the air, holding her big bottom up with both hands. He had no idea what she was doing.

No matter, he thought, I am spent. He suddenly wished to be back in his own bed. She was normally always so clingy afterwards and begged him to stay with her. Tonight was different. And the lower levels of the castle gave him the creeps. The dead wizard's chambers were down here. Who knew what vile spells were just waiting to be unleashed now that that old wretch had finally keeled over.

He had personally taken care of the wizard's body. It hadn't been the pox either. Some spell had killed him, it was said. Tustin had been experimenting on his pecker, from what his first lieutenant had told him. His man swore the ancient wizard had been obsessed with sex and used his magic to increase his stamina and the size of his manhood beyond anything resembling normal.

Ser Blant had buried the old man and could attest to it; the wizard had still had a giant, raging hardon even as they piled the dirt on top of him. 'Whatever', he shrugged, mumbling, 'I've never needed any magic to power my cock.'

'What was that, my love?' he heard her ask. 'What were you saying?'

'Nothing, pet,' he turned to face her. She still had her legs pointed up in the air, tossing them back and forth sensually. Her nipples, often inverted, were now an erect bright red and looked like little pebbles balanced on her upturned chest.

'Exercising before bed, are we?' he asked, watching her flex.

'Something like that. Are you leaving now, my sweet? I thought we might... go again?'

'Alas,' he watched her sit up cross-legged, 'I am on watch tonight. I must soon relieve the south tower guard.'

'Rodmond's chambers?'

'Your queen mother's request. She has asked two guards posted at the base of the tower for the entire night.'

'That is... odd,' she said, but he was tired of her talk now.

'I must depart,' he bowed. She always seemed to like it when he acted like a knight around her. Which was good because it was the only way he wished to act. 'Until... tomorrow night?'

'Of course... Goodnight, my love,' she whispered but there was no response. He had already rounded the corner of the book stacks and made his way up the narrow stairs.

***

Later, when Ser Blant had been gone for some time, Gilly finally raised her head and wiped her eyes.

She was still sitting down on the floor of the archives' reading area. It was almost completely dark, beyond the light of her own candles. The young girl sighed and leaned against one of the huge chairs facing the ancient unlit fireplace.

Still naked, she had her head rested against her knees. Her arms wrapped around her legs. Gilly could still feel Ser Blant leaking out of her. She felt like a complete idiot. How had she been so clouded over... with love... as to ignore all the other signals? She had been so obsessed with giving herself to a man, any man, that she had looked past all the warning signs that confused love and lust?

Ser Blant didn't care for her. He simply wanted to keep her as his little secret and fuck her tight little teenage pussy every chance he could get. If the old knight had his way, their arrangement, these clandestine trysts, would be the extent of their relationship. What had she been thinking? And letting him cum inside her just now? What was she trying to achieve?

She tossed her head back against the soft pelted seat of the chair and laughed scornfully at herself. Part of her wanted to get pregnant with Blant's child. As a testament to their love. What she thought had been love. And perhaps in defiance of her betrothal to her brother.

Princess Gilly had hoped allowing Anson to do so would have also solidified their relationship. Even if, as her mother had said, it would always be outside her role as queen to Rodmond.

But this had proved it. All Blant had wanted was to fuck her and cum in her whenever her could. He hadn't even asked! Simply planted his seed and then left her here in the archives all by herself. And maybe that was fine, she reasoned, on some baser level, satisfying her primal lusts to get fucked apart. But Gilly wanted more, she also wanted connection.

Ser Blant was clearly not able to provide that. The last two months had been wonderful. At least at the time that was how she saw it. Now she was totally reconsidering his demeanor. What she had thought was attentive listening and contemplation may have just been a quiet indifference.

Gilly shook her head. saw the aftermath dribble from her sex, pooling on the beautiful carpet. Had all of it simply been in service to fuck her perfect little teenage pussy and worship her fat ass with his tongue whenever she let him?

She hated to admit it, but her mother had been right. Her responsibility and her heart were rarely aligned, but she always had to be aware of both. And right now, her heart was telling her to move on from Ser Blant. If true love exists, she thought, it doesn't end up on this carpet.

After a few more moments of collecting herself, Gilly got up and got dressed. She moved silently along the southern wall of the expansive room, opposite from where Ser Blant had departed, and made for the only other way out. An arched doorway that passed by the wizard Tustin's chamber.

As her little slippers quietly tapped against the cobbled flooring, Gilly could have sworn she heard movement from inside the room as she passed the threshold of the wizard's door. He's dead, she remembered, no one would be in there now. No one except for...

Her suspicions getting the better of her, the young girl tested the door and found it to be unlocked. Carefully, so as not to make any noise, knowing how cranky these old doors could be, she slowly eased it ajar with her hand and her foot, then peeked around inside.

Sure enough, hunched over the cluttered worktable of her former master, Princess Maymon stood side on to the door and was carefully pouring a bright looking vial into another larger bottle.

Gilly's older sister was also barefoot and oddly dressed, she noticed. Maymon had on only a pale red robe, loosely tied together at her waist. From this angle, and against the light of several candles burning in the lavishly decorated chamber, Gilly could make out that her sister was naked underneath it. That was very strange. Her sister always dressed so conservatively. Even for bed.

Even one of May's plump breasts was hanging out of the robe and a curvy thigh had escaped out from under the sash of her robe. What was she doing down here at this hour and in such casual garb?

Like all the women in her family, Gilly's sister Maymon was arrestingly beautiful. She was only two years older than Gilly and their brother, but those years had always vastly separated them.

Maymon had a rounder, fuller face, and short cut black hair, always messy, that came down to her chin. She had droopy, puppy dog eyes that were astonishingly sweet when she smiled but could keep others at a distance when her rosebud lips were closed tight. She had this kind of perpetually sleep look to her, or perhaps it was a sultry look, Gilly often thought.

Where Gilly was outgoing and personable, her sister was quiet and reserved. Often alone in her room or down here with her master, Tustin, learning to make some new potion or cast some new spell.

Maymon was also generously proportioned, like their mother, but she hid herself beneath heavy layers of robes and conservatively cut dresses. She had big round tits that stood high and full on her chest, and she had a wide curvy rear, if somewhat smaller than Gilly's.

The two girls were complete opposites but not unfriendly with one another. They loved each other very much. It was rare for them to argue or bicker anymore, as lately they had very little to do with each other. They had little in common. Still, Gilly admired her sister's intelligence and intensity. She had no doubt Maymon would make a fantastic sorcerous someday.

Now, as Gilly peered over at Maymon doing whatever, she forgot about the big door separating them and leaned too heavily against it. One second, she was balancing against it and the next she was slipping forward and foolishly falling onto the cold stone floor of Tustin's room.

This immediately got the attention of Maymon.

'Gilly?!' she turned in surprise, 'what are you doing here? And at this hour...' she put down the vial and mindfully adjusted her robe.

Gilly stood and wiped herself off, eyed her sister suspiciously. Cast in the strange green glow from the table, Maymon looked every bit the wizard. 'I could ask you the same question.' The two regarded each other for a tense moment, peering down their noses and with chins raised.

'I asked you first,' May said too quickly.

Gilly scoffed. 'I was... down here... er, reading before bed.'

'Reading? In the archives? Why not the library? Wait a minute... you're lying!' May pointed at her accusatorily. 'You look as though you were just out riding a horse! And in your night clothes... what were you up to, sister. The truth. Out with it.'

'Umm... well, I was here,' Gilly swallowed, 'with Ser Blant.'

'Ah hah! I knew it!' May yelped and gave a short hop. Then readjusted her loose robe when a big boob escaped again. 'You know, I had heard some... rumors around castle in the last month.'

'Rumors? From whom!?'

'Ah ah ah,' May said, wagging a finger, 'I have my sources, sister. But they were unconfirmed if you had in fact... made good on his affections for you.' She winked at Gilly.

'Yes, his lusts were about the extent of his affections,' Gilly spat. She could see that her sister understood her meaning at once.

'Oh, Gilly,' Maymon shook her head and put an arm around her little sister. 'I wish you had come to me about him. The man is a dog. Haven't you seen how he ogles mother every moment?'

'Come to you? Why would I? When have we ever spoken... about men? About... love?'

Maymon gave a quick chuckle and then coughed it away. 'Is that what this is about? Love? Were you looking for love... in Ser Blant?'

The question hung in the air. Gilly had, of course, foolishly hoped he would return her love. Now she understood the folly of such an idea. She had mistaken his lusty urges and passion the entire time. After a moment, Gilly turned and faced her sister, reached out to hold an arm.

'You're right, of course. Oh sister, what have I done.' Her eyes welled.

'Nothing that cannot be fixed in time, I am certain. You are a princess of Trevilan. You need not seek love, sister, for it will surely find you in some form or another.' Maymon hugged her tiny sister and then turned back to the table. 'But I have not yet told you what I am working on. Why I am here. Come and see.' There was that wicked smile May got when she was excited about something.

Gilly sniffed and shrugged off her emotions for the time being. She stepped forward and saw an open tome next to numerous vials, bottles, bones, and feathers, all spread haphazardly across the table.

'What is all this? Something... left over from the wizard Tustin?'

'You could say that. It's part of a potion he had made before his... untimely demise. I suspect everything was in the right place, for the spell to work as intended. But something was off. He had made a potion for imbuing great strength and stamina on the body. It would, at least at the smallest amount, last noticeably for about a day.'

Gilly had little interest in this sort of thing but appreciated her sister's mind for it. 'I see,' she said.

'Tustin gave Rodmond enough for several days.'

'Oh, my word,' Gilly said. 'He did?'

'Oh, it gets better. Look over here, at this one. I think he added in a little something extra, either accidentally... or on purpose.'

Gilly leaned in to inspect the scribbled notes on the page of the wizard. 'Sister I cannot read that gibberish.'

'It was a spell of Tustin's own making. He was obsessed with his own... size and stamina. Ahem, Down there.'

'Down there?'

May sighed. 'Gilly, the potion... gave Roddy an enormous cock.'

Gilly gasped and covered her mouth. She wanted to laugh, but her sister remained stone faced. She lowered her hand. 'What... his penis? You're serious?'

'Dead serious. That same kind of potion killed Tustin because... it seems the only way to break that spell is to cum. Yet, when combined with the strength and stamina of the other potion, Rodmond seems to need... many orgasms to get back to normal size.'

'That's what killed him? And now it's happened to Roddy? Wait, just how do you... know all this?' Gilly asked, afraid she might already know the answer.

'I was there when we discovered what had happened to him.'

'... We?'

'Yes, mother and I,' she gazed up at the ceiling, 'even now she is up there... with Rodmond. Contending with his great beast.'

'Mother? And Rodmond? they're...'

Maymon nodded slowly.

'Oh, great Redeemer.'

'Yes exactly.'

Gilly let it sink in. Suddenly her mind was flooded with lewd images of her mother and brother naked, holding each other, and kissing passionately. Bouncing on top of one another. Rodmond taking their mother just as... Ser Blant had had her moments ago. She shook her head. 'Ugh! And so now... you're doing what exactly?'

'Well,' May sighed, 'I have yet to fully replicate the potion Tustin made for Rodmond last night. Whatever gave him the stamina and the big dick. But I do have something concocted to greatly increase... a woman's endurance and libido. I don't know if it's going to work for sure, but at this point our plan is to use it on ourselves and...'

'What? You want to do it,' Gilly gulped, 'with Rodmond? Until he... cums? And you break the spell.'

Maymon nodded. 'Yes. But mother seems to be the only one of us who can take... his size. Gilly, it is a real big one.' She approximated with her hands.

Gilly's eyes widened. And she thought Ser Blant had been generously gifted. She closed her mouth and thought about this absurd situation she suddenly found herself in. Maybe this was fate? Breaking her from her sadness over Blant to bring her back... to her family? Her duty?

'I want to help,' Gilly said.

'Sister,' May laughed it off, 'have you not heard me? I couldn't take him. I couldn't even close my hand around it! The thing looks positively obscene going into mother. And there is so much cum... How do you expect to do anything with it?' She almost laughed again but wanted to get the point across without sounding flippant about Roddy's plight. 'That cock would rip you in half, Gilly.'

'... I'll drink your potion. Maybe it will allow me to also take... his size. Sister, I can do this. I'm supposed to be his wife anyway. Supposed to have his sons, aren't I?'

Maymon was quiet and seemed to consider this for a moment. she eyed her sister and sized her up. It was true, the potion might allow for such a thing. Gilly certainly had the hips for it. That ample backside would help. She took in her little sister's thick legs, the slight bulge of soft flesh where her white stockings ended above her knees. She was so small though. 'It's too dangerous. Mother would be furious.'

'Mother has already reminded me of my duty. Rodmond is my responsibility as much as he is hers. Sister, I can do this. I want to fuck him.'

Princess Maymon had never heard her little sister speak in such a way, with such conviction, about anything before. And the crazy part was that the girl had a point. She was betrothed to Rodmond after all. This was her responsibility as much as any of theirs. But just wait until she sees this cock, May thought.

'Alright, little sister,' Maymon said, holding up the glowing bottle. 'how much of it do you want?'

***

The girls stood alone outside Rodmond's room on the third floor of the south tower and faced a closed door. Gilly had yet to feel any of the effects of the potion she'd taken but that wasn't even on her mind. She could not believe what she was hearing on the other side of the door.

Maymon's toothy grin was practically ear to ear. Perhaps only an hour had passed since she had left her mother alone with Rodmond. She assumed Queen Marzanna would continue to service him with her mouth since the horse-hung boy had fucked her into oblivion three times earlier.

Surprisingly, however it sounded like they were back at it. It was as if a great battle was being fought on the other side of the door. A wonder the whole castle hadn't been woken up. The rhythmic thumping was quite pronounced but louder still was their mother's throaty screams and deep groans of what they assumed to be pure ecstasy.

Little Gilly wasn't yet convinced that voice she was hearing was the queens. She had never heard her mother utter such vile obscenities. And then there was the wet slapping noises, totally obscene, and yet salaciously intriguing.

Maymon couldn't wait to open it and see how they were doing. 'Ready?' she asked, looking to her little sister.

Gilly nodded and they both entered.

The smell was the first thing to hit them. the air was thick with sex, sweaty flesh, and salty rich ejaculate. It overwhelmed the little girl's nostrils. When her young eyes finally scanned up to the four-poster bed, she saw an unbelievable sight.

Her mother and brother as she'd never seen them before. She felt her stomach tied in knots. She felt sick at first and then, strangely horny at the jarringly abrasive act of incest happening just a few feet in front of her.

Mommy was fucking Rodmond!

Her mother's big sweaty ass slapped down against her son's lap in a slick, fluid motion. Then she travelled back up and Gilly got her first good look at the most absurdly big cock she'd ever seen in her life. The thing didn't look real, didn't look like it belonged to Rodmond surely. It had to be at least a foot long, she guessed, though there was obviously so much of it still rooted in her moaning mother.

Marzanna was on autopilot, bouncing wildly, and generating so much force with each connection that her legs and her ass were a deep red color from repeatedly slamming down on her son. Her big ass and thighs had a luster to them, a sheen of sweat and sex that made them shine in the dim candlelight of the room.