The Prince's Potion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rodmond was busy as well. His strong hands kept alternating every few thrusts. From gripping his mother's big fat ass cheeks as they worked to take in his shaft, to holding her massive udders from pummeling him in the face. Even from the other side of the room, Gilly could see his big smile as he held them lovingly.

She knew this scene would forever be imprinted in her mind.

She could only stand and watch as her mother continued to slam on top of Rodmond. Mommy appeared to be working towards something with each of her powerful thrusts. As if taking that much cock was something she did all the time. Something she had been born to do.

And such profane utterances! Both mother and son were moaning and babbling together, as if coaching themselves through the intense taboo fuck fest.

'Oh yes, harder Roddy! That's it, baby. Ugh, ugh, ugh yes, my sweet baby boy. Fuck me! Give it all to mommy.'

'Ohhh, fuck mommy, you're incredible! So good... this ass is so fucking good!' Gilly saw him pawing at her mother's round cheeks.

'Ughhhhh! It's all yours, Roddy. You own this big ass! Oh fuck, yes! Come on, baby, mommy is so close. You want to make mommy cum again, don't you? Harder, baby. I said harder! Yes, deeper, baby! Mommy wants to feel those big balls on her ass! Give mommy all that big fat cock!'

Gilly couldn't believe what she was seeing or hearing. Mommy and Roddy were practically yelling at each other. One minute her mother would be riding him cowgirl and then she would be on him, her huge tits splayed out on his thin chest, obscenely kissing, and licking each other's faces. Only to push herself up both arms and continue pounding on Roddy's big penis.

The young princess couldn't stop staring at Rodmond's cock either. She would have mistaken it for one of her stallion's members. It looked like it had no business being on his body. The thing was a deep purple-red color and littered with thick blue veins. It was impossibly thick and girthy and bent towards them when trying to sink into her mother after a long stroke.

When mommy lifted her incredible ass up off it, his big dick glistened with the fluids of their lovemaking. A pearly white dew coated where his cock disappeared into her. A group of thick white rings rang around the fat shaft. Was she cumming on him, Gilly wondered. She had no idea sex could look or sound like this. It was exhilarating to watch.

Perhaps only a minute had passed since they came into the room, but it felt like forever to the two girls watching silently. Had mommy and Rodmond even noticed them yet? Gilly wasn't sure.

Up and down the queen's backside went on top of her son, pounding on that mighty shaft. Her heavy hangers crashing about wildly unless suddenly held by two tiny hands. The disproportion between her mother's big tits and Rodmond's hands was quite pronounced.

Gilly watched as her mother's hands travelled up her body and dug into her hair. She arched her back and sat down on her son. The whole thing had to be inside her mother now. Then mommy simply started to gyrate on top of Rodmond. The swell of his big balls was still visible against her perfectly round cheeks. They appeared to be quite full.

Marzanna picked up the pace, still holding her head with both hands. Her huge natural tits wobbling pendulously with her movements. 'Oh, fuck yes, baby. Mommy's... ugh, going to go again. Yes, yes, yes! oh fuck you did it... again? Ahhh Redeemer! Fuck, you made mommy cum all over you.'

'Yes, Mommy... I can feel you cumming around my cock.'

'Roddy,' she heard her mother whimper,' Oh my sweet. Yes, such a good son... making sure to break his mother.' She dropped her hands and leaned forward, offering her incredible tits to him.

'Oh, fuck yes,' Rodmond said, lifting his head up just a little to suck a nipple into his mouth. Both his hands were back at her ass, gripping and pawing it apart with need.

Gilly had an amazing view of the monstrous shaft wedged between mommy's puffy cunt lips. Her pussy looked positively alive with pulsating pleasure. That heavy white foam was like a heavy oil now, layering on top of every surface of their sex.

Her mother had stopped for a moment to ride out her orgasm, catching her breath, but her offering had spurred Roddy into overdrive and, by the position he was taking now, Gilly saw that he meant to fuck mommy hard while she was still on top of him.

She almost wanted to intercede for her clearly spent queen, but realized Maymon was holding her hand, watching as well.

'No,' her sister whispered, shaking her head. 'Watch. He will cum soon.'

Their poor mother surrendered and fell forward onto Rodmond. Her huge tits pancaked out and completely enveloped his upper body. The buxom queen had now buried her face into the pillow next to Roddy and raised her hips up just a little. She was giving herself to him.

Rodmond, barely a nose above succumbing to smothering in his mother's great tits, began to fuck her with long slow strokes. He had a powerfully strong grip on her ass and showed no sign of letting go. His legs were straight, and his giant cock was already halfway inside her again.

Gilly had yet to see the head of his cock. She stared on as he lifted up their mother's big, beautiful butt and brought it down on him. She noticed him flexing, pushing his ass upwards, and squeezing even more of him into her.

Rodmond soon picked up speed and was fucking her with great abandon. Gilly could hear mommy moaning and crying out but it was distant, muffled into the pillow now. All she could clearly hear was the slapping of flesh, the wetness, and Roddy's angry grunting. He was a man possessed. Gilly thought he was that giant cock, the potion had taken him over, her brother was no more.

And while her mother's deliciously full and round ass was a complete blur of waving white flesh in front of her, Rodmond's magically enchanted cock was a malevolent pillar of a thing underneath it. It was a static object extracting pure pleasure. It was alive and taking its pleasure from Marzanna's naturally beautiful form.

Gilly wanted to cry out and stop it, offer herself in place of her mother, but she couldn't. She couldn't move. She was completely transfixed by the scene of erotic incest between her incredible busty mother and her well hung brother. She never wanted it to stop. She felt her stomach churn and her pussy throb. Was this the potion? Was it kicking in now?

She had forgotten all about Ser Blant. She had forgotten about letting him use her over and over for the last two months. Her head swirled. She wanted that fat cock of her brother's inside her, fucking her like it was doing to mommy.

'Ughhh, yes! Oh fuck, here it comes,' her brother's shout took her out of her fantasy, 'I'm cumming! I'm cumming inside you!'

They all heard their mother howl into the pillows. Gilly felt jolted by what she was seeing. Knowing her mother's perilously unprotected pussy was taking all that incredibly virile cum right now.

And from the way Marzanna's ass was still working his shaft, it looked like she was doing everything to make sure she got every single drop.

Precious seconds passed as Gilly watched them ride out their climax. They were both tremoring and shaking into one another, still recovering from their orgasms.

'Oh, fuck yes,' May gasped next to her. 'Merciful Redeemer. Another blessed load! We must inspect the shaft, sister.'

Gilly could hear her mother groaning face down in the pillow even as May moved forward to delicately yank the giant prick out of her. An absurd amount of their combined fuck juice poured from the queen's vulnerably fertile cunt, more than Gilly had ever seen in her life.

A thick white honey seeped from the giant cock head as Roddy groaned in relief.

Marzanna rolled off her son and collapsed face down on the bed, her big ass cheeks clenching to squeeze out even more baby batter from her well-loved pussy.

'Amazing,' May whispered as both mother and son panted with exhaustion.

Rodmond lay face up on the bed, chest heaving, his big cock like an old tower, teetering to one side. 'Four,' he sighed, looking at Maymon. 'four loads now, sister. And yet, I still... I still feel it alive within me. It hungers.'

'Fear not, my sweet brother,' May's red lips parted into another wide lopsided grin as she leaned down to kiss him, 'our sister is here to help you... with her own kind of magic.'

Gilly saw his cock throb.

To be continued...