The Prince's Potion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was there for him immediately. Gilly had loved him since she was a little girl. Now she was a young woman and more than willing to be an even greater comfort him. To be there for him when he needed her most. To love him the way she so desperately needed to be loved.

While it was clear that Ser Blant was grateful to have Gilly as a friend during this awful time, it had been her to initiate the first move.

She was sighing thoughtfully at the dinner table now, her palm holding up her head, thinking back on that night in the gardens...

They walked alone through the palace topiary. Her little arm around his massive one, when she pretended to trip and fall over a fallen branch. He naturally caught her and, meeting eyes, she stole a kiss. It was so clumsy and quick. She had been so nervous that night, despite planning the moment for so long in her head. But then he had returned it in earnest.

She confessed her love for him that night. They quietly stole back to her room, blushing all the while, even as he slowly undid her layered white dress and undergarments. He took her there on her bed. Twice.

Breaking her maidenhead had been surprisingly painful, something she hadn't considered, but then, afterward, he had been so gentle and caring. He guided her through the first of several orgasms that night. She knew it was true love. There wasn't a night that first week they didn't share her bed. Despite the more than 30 years between them, the two had felt a true connection. Love, at last.

Or at least, that was how Gilly saw it.

After that first week together, Ser Blant made it clear that their nights together must be kept secret. She was promised to her brother Rodmond after all. A broken maidenhead was easily explained by her well-known penchant for horseback riding. Ser Blant would be killed if it were discovered that the captain of the guard had deflowered Velcin's youngest princess.

Gilly could care less about any of it. What she felt for him was the most intense passion and connection that she had ever shared with another human being. Not only was Ser Blant kind and generous to her, but he also legitimately seemed to care for her. To take interest in who she was. He was such a good listener. She could depend on him being there each night by her side. Gilly knew she must have him and no other.

The weeks went by, and still Ser Blant made her swear to keep their relationship a secret. No matter how many times she made him roar her name and say that he was hers alone, he would always sneak away afterwards. To protect them.

Gilly carried on as best she could despite her frustration. On the one hand, she loved him, more than she could write in a thousand journals. She never named him in her writing, of course, but by the description, any reader could tell it was Ser Anson Blant. On the other hand, what did it mean to want to shirk her royal responsibility in marrying her brother?

She couldn't think straight anymore. Her thoughts were consumed with those of her Knight. She loved his pronounced square jaw and short cut beard. His grey hair. She loved the hairs on his broad chest, so thick and curly, even all the grey ones. She loved running her hands through them. She adored how big and strong he was. His tree trunk arms could pick up with ease and throw her on the bed. Which he had done more times than she could count.

She swooned again over him, feeling the soreness between her legs. She loved his big powerful manhood, thicker than her arm. How his love making always made her mind go blank when it kissed her deepest places. The way he would call out her name before he came. A true knight, pulling out at the last moment and coating her little tummy or her generous bottom in all his love.

She gave a sly smile, thinking of their connection. Sometimes she would take him in her mouth, though he was much too large for her to do so for long. And once, with his hand to guide her head, she had even brought him to climax that way.

He was a patient teacher, and lover, and she adored him even more for that. She loved that he worshipped her body.

At just eighteen, Gilly was physically small and modestly built. She was the opposite of her full-figured sister and mother. Where they were curvy and buxom, with big breasts to match their matching five foot two height, Gilly was petite, athletic, and barely four foot eight. She had little hands, little feet. Her breasts were tiny rosebuds with big red nipples.

Conversely, Gilly had a noticeably large bubble butt that stuck out irritatingly. Her sizable rear was a constant source of frustration for her, causing her dresses to fit awkwardly because of how much it protruded. Her wide hips caused her fleshy cheeks to sway and rock at the slightest movement. She was always aware of how out of proportion it looked in relation to the rest of her body.

Anson absolutely adored her ass. His hands or his mouth were on it constantly. And she loved that about him, how his lust for it would often drive his tongue to exploring her round rump within minutes of him getting into her bed, much to her delight.

After their first secret month together, Gilly made it clear that she would entertain this clandestine arrangement for only so long. She wished to marry Ser Blant and would go to her mother about it with or without him.

'Princess, to tell the queen about us would be as to sign my death warrant,' he pleaded one night after a particularly needful coupling.

But she would hear none of it.

Gilly had been raised as a lady of the court and could navigate any royal issue with reason and tact. Her mother had been an excellent teacher. Gilly explained to her knight lover that he would not be named directly at her official request. She instead would use the platform to beseech her mother in allowing her to choose her own husband. And suggest Maymon marry Rodmond instead.

Ser Blant sat silently and seemed unconvinced. He was clearly at odds with her decision but no longer attempted to dissuade her.

Next day, Gilly requested a formal audience with her mother and her mother's closest advisors and handmaids. She had planned this step carefully for many days. Doing so meant that her request would be formally logged in the castle archives. Should her mother's judgment prove unsatisfactory to Gilly, which she anticipated, she could appeal the judgment to her father, the king, within one standard year.

Her father never took council on matters of familial relations, but he would if he knew it was regarding Gilly, his favorite daughter. She wouldn't go directly to him with this request. Even informally. Word would reach her mother, the queen, who was technically the royal matchmaker. This would have to go through Queen Marzanna first to be official. It would have to be quite the performance, Gilly knew.

Within a week princess Gilly received a summons.

'Your royal highness, distinguished advisors,' Gilly projected, standing before the single table in the brilliantly lit main hall of the eastern wing. Her mother's side of the castle. She could see the queen's wide grin spread across her beautiful face. She thinks I'm not being serious, Gilly thought, wait until she hears what this is about. 'I stand before you today to formally request a total cessation of my betrothal to prince Rodmond, so that I may be free to choose my own husband.'

Oh, the look on their faces. Everyone was sitting up now and turning towards one another, confusedly murmuring about the nature of such a request. Only two people in the room were silent. Gilly's mother and herself. Their eyes deadlocked.

'What is the meaning of this, Gilidred?' the queen asked sternly, an open hand held high in the air to silence the room. 'Princess, this is not a subject on which you have any say. It is not a request you are free to make. You know that.'

'Your majesty, I am a woman grown. I should think I have every say on this matter.'

Stunned faces abounded, people didn't know where to look. The queen remained obstinate. 'I disagree, child. As you are aware, you live in this castle and under the rule of your father, the king. As princess, it has been decided that you are to marry prince Rodmond at the time of his ascension. Whenever that may be.'

'And... if Rodmond should never become king?'

There were several gasps and the murmurs rose up once again around the hall.

'Silence!' now the queen was riled up, 'child, you are lucky neither your father nor Rodmond are present to hear such dissent. I am willing to overlook suck folly on account of your age. Even still, you dishonor House Velcin. I reject your request. Council, I want to apologize on behalf of Princess Gilly.'

'Your majesty,' Gilly bowed, face red and hands tightening into fists. 'Council members, please see to it that an official log of my request is made.'

'No such record will be made,' the queen said curtly.

'Excuse me?' Gilly titled her head, 'Majesty, that is against royal policy.'

Queen Marzanna leaned forward; her corset-clad tits swelled onto the table. 'I wasn't born yesterday, child. An official log could be appealed. You could go running to your father about this. Come to think of it, I'm surprised you didn't do that in the first place. Instead, you chose to waste our time with this silly nonsense.'

Gilly gritted her teeth, but stayed bowed so her mother could not see. 'Am I dismissed, your majesty?'

'You are free to go.'

Gilly stood up and turned sharply. She made for the door before she heard the queen call out again. 'Wait,' Marzanna said, 'before you go, will you at least do us the honor of telling the council which stable boy you've fallen in love with this time?' There soon arose dry laughter that only made Gilly quicken her step.

That same evening, Gilly sat in front of her mirror in her chamber. Brooding and straightening her long hair before bed. Soon there came a knock at her door. But it was far too early for Anson. That wasn't how he knocked either. 'Who is it?' she asked, tentatively.

'Your mother,' the queen's voice said, 'may I enter?'

'That depends,' Gilly said, resuming her brushing, 'is the entire council with you to keep the laughter going?'

The door opened and her night gown clad mother walked in, both arms raised. 'I am alone.'

Gilly sighed and put down the brush. She looked at her mother in the mirror. Marzanna was a beautiful woman. The silk gown she wore accentuated her stunningly full form. Her mother's large, heavy breasts swung freely beneath the translucent cloth as she moved gracefully to Gilly's bed.

For most of Gilly's life, she so desperately wanted to be her mother. She thought that this was how a woman looked. Marzanna was so perfect, her curvy hourglass figure and luxurious black hair. Gilly had wanted so much just to be her for so long that she almost ignored who she was herself.

Then came the age of reason, when children form their own thoughts and opinions about the world. Gilly envied her mother for her looks and her status. But she didn't wish to be in her shoes. It is no easy task to be a queen. Even harder to be a mother to three children.

'I've come to apologize for earlier,' Marzanna said, 'not as queen, but as your mother.'

'You humiliated me today,' Gilly said, turning to face her mother, tears welling up in her eyes.

Marzanna sat on the bed and motioned for her daughter to join her. 'You did that to yourself, child. Imagine my surprise at such an outrageous request. I tried not to see my daughter today, but you forced my hand. You put me on the spot. What was I supposed to do?'

'Grant my request?' Gilly sniveled, now sitting next to her.

'Hah!' she placed a dainty hand over her large bosom, 'my daughter, you have much to learn. Love and marriage are not always the same thing. You must marry your brother. It is your duty. You must bear his offspring. But who can say what lies in a woman's heart? You are free to love whomever you like.'

'I... I am?'

'There is no royal policy against such... arrangements. Gilly, you are so young. So many decisions have had to have been made for you... when you were just a baby. To secure the future of Trevilan. I know it is not easy, trust me. I was born into the same system. I had to marry my own father when I was your age. But being an adult means knowing the difference between what a responsibility is and what is in your heart. Rarely are they the same.'

Gilly was rocking in her mother's arms now, pressed deeply against her big soft tits, listening to every word she said. This wasn't her stern queen from before, this was her mother, who read stories to her and Rodmond and Maymon when they were little kids.

Gilly had been so caught up in her feelings for Ser Blant that she had completely overlooked her role as princess. Her responsibilities. She had almost begrudged them. Until now, nestled into her mother's welcoming arms and warm bosom. This was where she belonged.

They soon made up and talked for a little longer before Marzanna finally tucked her daughter into bed and said good night.

Less than an hour later, came the knock she had been waiting for.

Anson opened the door to the dark room and crept in. Gilly was ecstatic, kicking her little legs in bed at his approach. She was already naked and sopping wet when he undressed and crawled in. She had him hold her for a while and kissed him silently before telling him what had happened. She explained that everything was alright now and that she had finally come to her senses.

The little princess lay on top of her knight, whispering while she squeezed her thighs between his gigantic tool. She felt the massive thing pulse against the fat of her legs. Soon she was tickling him until he could take no more. Her knight flipped her over onto her back and pierced her tight wet gash with his searing hot cock.

Ser Blant fucked her royal little pussy harder than she'd ever known that night, like a man possessed. It had actually hurt her a great deal and yet, she had never felt happier. Had never needed him more. And then, because it was safe, she let him to finish inside her...

Back at the dinner table of king Rodmond's coronation, the hour was getting late, and Gilly noticed members of the castle were departing. There would surely be fireworks and more festivities in the gardens but under the circumstances they would be much smaller than normal. surprisingly she had missed the exit of her brother. Her mother and sister were now gone as well. That was odd. They were usually the last to leave dinner.

No matter, she thought, I must be away as well. She soon caught the glance of Ser Blant and saw his hand signal. The lower archives. Twenty minutes. She signaled back, saw his smile, and turned away.

***

Quietly coming down the spiral staircase, Ser Blant thought he had made it to the castle archives first. But he wasn't surprised when he came upon their usual spot, a carpeted section between the bookstacks, where a low fireplace stood before two great pelt-covered chairs, only to see Gilly's tiny form undressing. The girl had on only her long white stockings, which travelled up above her knees, and a thin white bustier that forced her small breasts together deliciously.

'You're late,' she smiled. 'help me with this, my sweet Knight?'

'Of course, your highness,' he moved to her. 'we'll leave the stockings on.'

Twenty minutes later, the little girl's head was pressed against the carpet. The captain of the guard loomed larger over her. One of Ser Blant's giant hands rested on her neck, keeping her down there. The other was near her hips, a fist on the ground, hanging on as he hammered into her astonishingly wet pussy.

He kept a hold on her head both because he enjoyed the dominating stance and because Gilly was a screamer. He wanted to be able to cover her mouth in the carpet if he had to.

That was her problem, he thought as he pounded into the teenager. He wasn't about to stop thrusting into her tight little cunt because she had yet to handle his size and strength. He was really laying into the girl now. Long powerful strokes as he watched her fat ass jiggle helplessly around his cock. A froth of her wetness pooled around his thick shaft.

The immense size, and age, difference between the two gave him immense pleasure. He couldn't help but watch as his entire length came out in a long, slow stroke, only to be buried back inside her young body with great force. His black cloak was stuffed under her stomach, forcing her big juicy ass up and towards him.

The two had attempted doggy style several times. But the girl didn't have the stamina for it yet. After one or two orgasms, Gilly's legs gave out and she could no longer hold herself up. The poor girl, he thought and gave her another hard thrust. He loved hearing her yelp like that.

He watched her big white ass cheeks ripple from his impact. Looked back to see her dainty feet and thick legs, still wrapped in the bright white stockings, flop and kick uselessly while he buried his into her over and over.

'Ugh! Ugh! Ughhhh! Oh yes, my knight,' she babbled, 'my sweet knight. Yes! Deliver me! Give me the seed of our love.' She was always going on about such nonsense when he fucked her.

The girl had said she loved him the very first night he took her. The spoiled little cunt had wanted to marry him, he laughed to himself. That was when he knew he had really fucked up. But what was he supposed to do? She'd practically thrown herself at him and, after his most recent injury, along with the death of his wife - that battleaxe of a woman - he figured some young cunt throwing herself at him was probably as good as it was going to get. Royalty or not.

Besides, it wasn't like Rodmond was ever going to knock her up. Word from his nurse, Wengigia, was that his cock didn't even work anymore. She would know, she washed it every day.

So here he was, fifty-four years old, captain of the guard to the house of Velcin, the rulers of the kingdom of Trevilan, who were once one of the more powerful among the five kingdoms, now brought low by the plague, forced to secretly bang the princess' eighteen year old pussy. He wasn't complaining. He couldn't believe his luck, to be honest. She easily had the best ass in the castle. He couldn't keep himself off it. Whenever he could get away from her grumpy bitch of a mother.

Oh sure, he would love to be fucking Queen Marzanna right now. She had the kind of body any man would cut off a nut for. Huge tits, great big ass, a beautiful face, and not too tall either. She was perfect. Too bad she was so sour all the time, worrying about this or that.

He continued to ram into the squealing child beneath him, oblivious of her heated confessions for him. Oh, to be fucking busty Queen Marzanna right now. Not sure what I'd do with those big tits, he thought. Maybe now that the king was dead, she would remarry? Fat chance noticing an old fart like you, he thought, but you never know. Kingdom is in a bad way, by all reports. And now the wizard was dead. It was a wonder he had made it this long.

He slapped Gilly's big fat ass, hard, and watched the ripple her young flesh made.

She turned her head back to smile at him. 'Yes, lover,' she panted, 'take your pleasure. UGH! I offer it to you... Oh!... all that I am! Ohhhh Redeemer, so hard! So deep, Anson, and soooo hard. So much to give... Ughhh, your little princess... yes, you're going to make me... make me...'

'That's right, little girl,' he spat, 'cum for your knight. Cum all over this fat cock.'

'Ughhhh,' she cried though her orgasm, 'merciful creator. you've... oh, made me sin twice now. Such a diligent knight for his princess...' He finally let go of her head after forcing her to ride out the orgasm. A moment later, he shoved back into her again, felt his balls push press against her hairless mound.