The Princess and The Porn 07

Info
T. enjoys Hotwife porn.
50 words
4.32
11.8k
9
3

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/18/2019
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome back to Princess and the Porn! Many of you said you missed these, so I decided to bring thr series back!

Today's video is from Pornhub (I am sorry, Lit doesn't allow me to post external links! 🥺) called "Sexy Shared Wife Ashley Lane Squirts for her Boyfriend".

--:--
--:--
1.0
Tempest_Wolfsong
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
Tempest_WolfsongTempest_Wolfsongabout 3 years agoAuthor
Re Anonymous

THANK YOU!

I love UNDERSTANDING why certain things turn people on. If I understand it, even if it confuses me at first, or maybe didn’t affect me at first, I can find a way to change my perception of it and make it sexy for myself so I am better at adding that to my erotic bag of tricks for my lovers and my listeners.

You perfectly explained it to me, and I appreciate that so much! 🥰💕💕💕

Tempest

ArkalesArkalesabout 3 years ago

Holy shit that was so hot listening to your describe the girl in the porn while wishing it was you getting fucked! Great series. There’s something about chicks getting off watching porn that is a huge turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Re gagging

Personally, it is a dominance power move, especially if you do it to yourself for me. You keep doing something to pleasure me despite the discomfort. Same goes with breath play and choking. It is one level when I can do it to you and you keep taking it. Another level when you do it to yourself, just because i enjoy it, you eagerly do it.

Share this

Similar Stories

A Halloween Romance Love can be scary.in Romance
Milk Man Pt. 01 He is forced to impregnate them all. He is their commodity.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Date Night with Wife's Friend Wife loans husband to single mom best friend.in Loving Wives
Isn't That Why I'm Here? To Be Used Your good girl knows exactly what you need. (Two Versions)in Audio
My Salacious Amenity Male POV meant for Audio Story.in BDSM
More Stories