The Princess of Wakanda

Story Info
M'Baku and Agent Ross entertain Princess Shuri.
1k words
2
1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

The Kingdom of Wakanda stands at a crossroads. Located in the heart of Africa, this technologically advanced, fiercely independent nation has been through a lot lately. Wakanda participated in the Battle for Earth, helping the Avengers, Earth's Mightiest Heroes, fight against the evil space deity Thanos the Mad Titan and his alien hordes. The people of Wakanda faced a number of tragedies as King T'Challa, Queen Raimonda followed King T'Chaka into the realm of the dead. Princess Shuri stands as the new ruler, following the war with the aquatic humanoids led by King Namor. The Princess of Wakanda has a lot on her plate...

Princess Shuri began her day with a morning briefing from the Joint Leaders of the army, navy and air force of Wakanda. The three Leaders, two men and one woman, presented their intelligence assessments to the newly installed ruler of Wakanda. Wakanda had spies in Europe, Africa and the United States and was kept appraised of emerging threats from all over the world. In a world where there are super-powered heroes and high-tech villains, interdimensional threats and hostile aliens, smart people stay ahead through the acquisition of information. After the Briefing, Princess Shuri dismissed the Leaders. It seems like the ruler of Wakanda had bigger fish to fry.

Princess Shuri retired to her chambers, and what awaited her was a certain big and tall, dark-skinned fellow. M'Baku the warrior, Leader of the Jabari tribe, smiled enigmatically as Princess Shuri entered the chambers. The two of them had grown quite close since repelling the invasion of the blue-skinned aquatic humanoids led by the fearsome Namor. Princess Shuri smiled at M'Baku who nodded graciously. The warrior knew what the Princess needed, but he still needed to hear her say it. It is the way of things in the Kingdom of Wakanda.

"Fuck me," Princess Shuri said with a slick smile. The six-foot-tall, slender and dark-skinned, curvaceous Princess of Wakanda got on all fours and spread her thick ass cheeks wide open. Grinning, M'Baku stroked his bearded chin. The tall, dark-skinned and muscular Jabari tribal leader admired Princess Shuri's ass cheeks, and playfully clapped them. He unzipped his tunic, freeing his long and thick ebony cock. Time to give the Princess of Wakanda the kind of fucking that only a Jabari tribal man could deliver.

"Give me that ass," M'Baku said, and he gripped Princess Shuri's hips as he pushed his dick into her. Princess Shuri gritted her teeth as M'Baku's big dark dick entered her backdoor. Earlier that day, Princess Shuri shaved her pussy and lubricated her asshole with lotion. M'Baku smiled as Princess Shuri's warm, tight asshole swallowed his big African dick without much difficulty. Princess Shuri exhaled deeply as M'Baku began fucking her ass with slow, deep strokes. Nothing like a solid ass fucking to remind a strong black woman of the order of things. M'Baku, leader of the Jabari tribe, is the right man for the job.

"Oh my," came a voice, startling both M'Baku and Shuri. Agent Ross stood there, a big smile on his face, and his dick in his hands. The forty-something, dark-haired and pale-skinned American intelligence agent smiled and waved at Shuri and M'Baku with his free hand. Shuri looked at Ross cock and licked her lips. The Princess of Wakanda did not know that the Colonizer was packing down below. M'Baku looked at Ross and nodded. The two men exchanged a look and a smile. Hmm, things are about to get restraining...

"Everett Ross, my favorite Colonizer, care to join us?" asked Princess Shuri. Ross smiled at Princess Shuri and M'Baku as he drew near. Ross stroked his cock as he approached the Princess. Grinning, Princess Shuri grabbed Ross long and pale cock before taking him into her mouth. M'Baku smiled as he watched Ross big white cock slide into Princess Shuri's succulent mouth. At the same time that she started sucking Ross dick, Princess Shuri clenched her asshole on M'Baku's cock. The big black man groaned in pleasure. Time to get the party started in earnest.

"Good lass," Ross said as he pushed his cock down Princess Shuri's throat. As Ross introduced her to the realm of deep throating, Princess Shuri threw her booty against M'Baku's groin. This had the desired effect of driving the Jabari tribal leader's huge ebony cock deeper inside Princess Shuri's decidedly supple, royal butt hole. At the end of the day, royal African women with majestic butts need ass fucking as much as everyone else. What the ladies need, the men must provide. It is the way of things in the Kingdom of Wakanda.

"Fill my holes," Princess Shuri squealed. M'Baku and Ross worked in tandem, filling Princess Shuri's holes with their stiff poles. After a while, they switched things up because it is always fun to try new things. Princess Shuri climbed on top of M'Baku as the big black man lay flat on the bed. The Princess fingered her wet pussy and then straddled M'Baku. Grinning, M'Baku caressed Princess Shuri's small tits then smacked her round ass. The Princess groaned as M'Baku's thick cock thrust into her pussy. Jabari men got some of the best dicks in Wakanda. Must be all that mountain man stuff. Just like that, the Princess went for another ride.

"Such a nice ass," Ross said as he came up behind Princess Shuri. Grabbing some lotion, Ross smeared it on his cock and then spread Princess Shuri's ass cheeks wide open. The middle-aged white dude lubricated the tall sexy black woman's asshole and then rubbed his cock against her backdoor. Without further ado, Ross pushed his pale cock into Princess Shuri's asshole. White dicks look great inside black butts and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Princess Shuri groaned as Ross pale cock filled her butt hole. At the same time, M'Baku pounded his big black dick into Princess Shuri's pussy. Filled at both ends, Princess Shuri simply relaxed and enjoyed.

"Hmm, that felt good," Princess Shuri said, sighing happily. After getting her pussy pounded by M'Baku's dick while her butt hole got tickled by Ross cock, the Princess of Wakanda was on cloud nine. Lying between the two studs, Princess Shuri was glowing with that post-fuck aura that makes certain ladies shine. M'Balu and Ross exchanged a smile. Yeah, the Jabari warrior and the U.S. secret agent had a lot of fun banging the Princess of Wakanda but they also have other interests. Those interests shall be explored at a later date. Just another night in the Kingdom of Wakanda, folks.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers