Bisexual Muslim Pegging Night

Story Info
Samira straps it on fucks Muslim hubby Bilal.
1.9k words
2.1
740
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

Night falls over the City of Nouadhibou, second largest metropolitan area in the Islamic Republic of Mauritania. The denizens of this Muslim nation, straddling the line between the Sub-Saharan African and Arabian realms, are quite unique. A sturdy people whose civilization has endured much in both ancient times and modern times. In spite of political and economic issues, Mauritania is boldly looking to the future. A nation's strength, after all, are its people. Newlyweds Bilal Ahmad and Samira Obeid are fine exemplars of the modern-day Mauritania. Just hard-working, decent folks trying to move forward as best they can...

"Bilal, we've been over this, Pegging is halal," Samira Obeid said with a sigh. Bilal Ahmed sat on the bed, looking a bit nervous. What could possibly be affecting the tall and burly Mauritanian fellow in such a manner? Samira stood a few feet away, decked out in a red tank top and black leather miniskirt which contrasted sharply against her golden brown skin. The tall, busty and thick Mauritanian Muslim woman looked magically delicious. The shiny ebony strap-on dildo jutting from between Samira's thick thighs filled Bilal with apprehension.

"Yeah, um, easy for you to say, your dildo is even bigger than Nasser's dick," Bilal said, and he swallowed hard. Samira grinned while stroking the strap-on dildo's business end. The dildo, modeled after the penis of legendary African-American porn star Lexington Steele, arrived by mail from DHL. These folks really do deliver everywhere, and the City of Nouadhibou, Islamic Republic of Mauritania, is no exception. Samira is eager to test her strap-on dildo and there is only one place where she wants to put it. Up her husband Bilal's ass, of course.

"It's alright, habibi, I'll be gentle," Samira said softly, and she gave Bilal the sort of smile a serpent would recognize. For six months now, they had been married. A few weeks ago, Bilal's parents, Bashir and Fariha Ahmed, were overjoyed when Samira revealed that she was pregnant. That's right, Bilal is going to be a father. That's awesome news. Samira has grown more bossy and horny since becoming pregnant. Bilal loves his dear wife Samira but she can be a real pain in the ass. Quite literally. Isn't life grand?

"Alright," Bilal replied, and Samira smiled gleefully as the big and tall Mauritanian stud assumed the position. Bilal, a forthrightly bisexual gentleman, is no stranger to getting ass fucked. In fact, during Bilal and Samira's wedding night, they had a steamy threesome with their good friend Nasser Yazdani. The handsome Bedouin stud fucked the hell out of the happy couple. Nasser is quite close to Bilal and Samira. Too bad he's currently away on business. Nasser's family does business in the Dammam region of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Until Nasser returns, Bilal has to satisfy all of Samira's decadent appetites all by his lonesome. The things a man must endure...

"Give me that sweet ass," Samira said, and she felt her pussy get with anticipation as she admired Bilal's ass. Grasping Bilal's ass cheeks, Samira spread them and then poured lotion against his butt hole. Without further ado, Samira pressed the dildo against Bilal's asshole and pushed. Bilal gasped as Samira's dildo popped into his asshole. Yeah, Samira's phallic toy was bigger and harder than Nasser's dick had been alright. Bilal gritted his teeth as Samira began fucking him. Talk about a different experience...

"Oh fuck," Bilal said, groaning as Samira's dildo invaded his butt hole. For a bisexual black man who enjoys bottoming with his male lovers, this is quite different. A dildo being thrust into a man's ass by a freaky woman is very different from a man's dick going into the same place. For starters, Samira was not as gentle as some of Bilal's past male lovers, including his good buddy Nasser. Gripping Bilal's hips, Samira leaned into him as she thrust the dildo into his asshole. He felt her large breasts press against his back as she fucked his ass with the dildo. Oh yeah, Samira is really into the role reversal thing. Bilal is, ahem, getting used to it...

"Hmm, Bilal, I've been wanting to fuck you for ages, you always let Nasser have that ass but not me," Samira said, teasing. Bilal was so surprised by that statement that he briefly turned to look at her. Samira looked at Bilal and nodded firmly. Shaking his head, he resumed, well, bottoming for me. Seriously, what the fuck is Samira's problem? Even before Bilal married Samira, he told her that he was bisexual and broke down the top/bottom thing. What a man likes in the bedroom is no reflection on his masculinity. Sex acts are just that, sex acts.

"Why is that an issue? Nasser fucked both of our asses," Bilal asked, shortly after Samira pulled the dildo out of him. Bilal lay on the bed, trying to catch his breath. Samira sat nearby, a weird look on her beautiful face. The tall and gorgeous Mauritanian gal seemed to be feeling some type of way about what her husband just said. Bilal sighed, bracing himself. With Samira, it's never the calm before the storm but rather, the storm beneath her calm. Oh well, might as well hash things out in the open. Sex is never just sex with her...

"Why is it an issue, Bilal? You let your man Nasser fuck you, and he also fucked me, but you've yet to fuck my ass," Samira said, sounding quite indignant. The young Mauritanian woman folded her arms over her spectacular chest and stared at her husband. Bilal sat up, pondering Samira's words. What is a man expected to say under those circumstances? Samira sniffed, looking more disappointed than angry. She was expecting some type of reaction from Bilal. A woman's shit-tests for a man do not stop after they get married. Not even close...

"Come on, habibti, if you wanted some butt sex, all you had to do was ask," Bilal said, and Samira scoffed, then got up. Clearly, whatever she wanted to hear from him, this wasn't it. Looking right at Bilal, Samira undid the strap and then tossed the strap-on dildo to the floor. He watched as she marched her shapely ass to the bathroom located down the hall from the master bedroom. Samira's got one hell of an ass. Bilal, who appreciates fine butts on both the ladies and the fellas, definitely loves his wife Samira's thick posterior.

Bilal stood there, with his dick in his hand, wondering what Samira's problem was. He always wondered if it bothered her that he was the bottom in his sexual relationship with Nasser. Since Bilal was young, he liked both women and men. He liked to be the receiver during his sexual encounters with males. The prospect of sticking his dick in another man's asshole never held any appeal for Bilal. Yeah, Bilal likes sucking and riding dicks, and Nasser's was his all-time favorite. Surely, after fucking Nasser herself, Samira ought to understand, right? Yeah, nope...

Bilal headed to the bathroom, hoping to make peace with Samira. This was his beloved wife, and she was pregnant with his son...or daughter. Sometimes, Samira does frustrate Bilal, but he does love her. There are certain things between men and women which will not change, no matter what. External factors such as race, religion or culture only affect things to a certain point. Samira is feeling some type of way about their sex life, and Bilal must make amends or solve the issue. Make no bones about it.

Samira stood in the shower, letting the warm water cascade down her body. Once upon a time, she was tall and willowy, but she filled out in recent years. Since becoming pregnant, Samira has gone from curvaceous to downright voluptuous and yes, there is most definitely a big difference between the two. Taking the soap, Samira lathered her body with it. She cleaned her face, her armpits, and washed her hairy pussy. Samira also cleaned her butt. For ages, Samira had been told her thick, heart-shaped ass was her best feature. Every man in Nouadhibou seemed to think so. So why did Bilal, her supposed husband, neglect her ass so much?

"Oh my, look at that ass," Bilal said, laughing. Samira turned around and saw Bilal standing at the bathroom door, with a big smile on his face and his dick in his hands. Samira pursed her lips, pretending to be mad. Bilal was looking like a college dude, all horniness and youthful exuberance. Ignoring Bilal for the moment, Samira bent down, pretending to be soaping up her toes. Bilal's eyes widened as he looked at Samira's huge round ass. African women are famous for their thick asses but Mauritanian women are in a class by themselves. Hot damn, Bilal wanted Samira's ass as much as he wanted his next breath.

"What took you so long?" Samira teased as she sensed Bilal right behind her. Moving with speed and stealth that were surprising in such a big and tall man, Bilal closed the gap between himself and Samira. Grinning, Samira pressed her thick ass against Bilal's groin as he put his hands on her hips. Bilal's big hands grasped Samira's thick butt. She could feel him holding his breath. Bilal's dick felt hard and thick against Samira's ass. Oh yeah, she had him right where she wanted him.

"I want you," Bilal said, with an urgency in his voice that Samira hadn't heard in a long time. She rose to her feet, still not facing her husband. Samira reached for Bilal's hard cock and stroked him. Leaning forward, with her arms against the bathroom wall, Samira pressed her bum against Bilal's cock. Bilal kissed the back of Samira's neck, and she giggled. When he spread her thick ass cheeks, which were already well-lubricated thanks to the soap and water, she arched her back, wanting him.

"I am yours," Samira said firmly. Bilal pressed his dick against her backdoor and pushed his way into her. Samira licked her lips as Bilal's cock popped into her asshole. Vaginal sex is fun but lacks the intensity and raunchy, freaky nature of butt sex. As Bilal's dick invaded her asshole, Samira fingered her puffy pussy lips. Bilal sighed as Samira's warm, tight asshole ensnared his dick. He'd never fucked anyone in the ass before, woman or man. Samira's warm, tight asshole gripped Bilal's dick, causing him to moan in pleasure. He could not get enough of her.

"I am claiming that ass, that ass is mine," Bilal all but bellowed into Samira's ear. Something seemed to come over him as he gripped her hips tightly and slammed his dick into her butt hole. Samira moaned deeply, loving how roughly Bilal was fucking her. The tall and voluptuous Mauritanian Muslim woman likes rough sex instead of the boring, love-me-tender stuff. Being pregnant has done nothing to diminish Samira's sexual appetite. In fact, she is hornier than ever. Bilal tapped that ass, as they say, and fucked Samira into submission. It was hot, filthy and freaky, just the way she liked it.

"Hmm, thank you, habibi, wow, that was perfect," Samira said to her husband Bilal, as they exited the bathroom, a little while later. Bilal kissed his beloved wife Samira passionately. At the end of the day, although he is attracted to both sexes, she is the only person he loves. Hand in hand, the couple returned to the bedroom. They had a few things to do the next day, such as visiting the doctor for some pre-natal care, and dropping by Bilal's parents. Bashir and Fariha Ahmed, Bilal's doting parents, are thrilled at the prospect of becoming grandparents. A new chapter of their lives is rapidly unfolding. Hopefully, everything turns out alright...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers