The Modern Amazons of Fitness

Story Info
Dana Linn Bailey seduces Bakhar Nabieva.
1.4k words
2.11
561
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,135 Followers

"Welcome to my dungeon," Dana Linn Bailey said with a smile. The short and curvy, muscular gal admired her latest visitor. Bakhar Nabieva is fast becoming a presence in the celebrity fitness circuit. The tall, dark-haired and bronze-skinned, muscular gal looked bodacious and strong. Ignoring Dana Linn Bailey for the moment, Bakhar Nabieva looked around the dungeon. There were whips, floggers and dildos galore all over the place. Yeah, it looks like the tall muscular beauty from Baku, Azerbaijan, came to the right place.

"Nice place," Bakhar Nabieva said with a wicked grin. Dana Linn Bailey licked her lips. In recent sessions with taller, physically stronger women like Dani Elle Speegle and Kristen Nun, Dana Linn Bailey found herself tested and challenged. In this life and any other mode of existence, the challenges are what best define a person. Dana Linn Bailey looked forward to showing Bakhar Nabieva what she was made of. A lot of people underestimate short women's ability to absolutely overpower and dominate taller, bigger women. Dana Linn Bailey wants to destroy that stereotype, one bitch at a time.

"Let me show you around, but first things first," Dana Linn Bailey said without smiling. Bakhar Nabieva stood there, decked out in a black leather jacket over a red tank top and stylish black leather pants. Dana Linn Bailey took a doggie collar and approached Bakhar Nabieva without an ounce of fear. Bakhar Nabieva towered over Dana Linn Bailey but as the two women locked eyes, it was Bakhar Nabieva who blinked first. Dana Linn Bailey wagged her little finger, and that's when Bakhar Nabieva obediently got on her knees.

"Alright," Bakhar Nabieva said, and Dana Linn Bailey put the collar around her neck. Dana Linn Bailey admired her handiwork. Bakhar Nabieva is tall and pretty, with a muscular body, thick thighs and a really nice ass. Still, the bitch did speak without being given permission to. Dana Linn Bailey drew back her hand and slapped Bakhar Nabieva hard across the face. Bakhar Nabieva blinked in surprise and rubbed her face. Dana Linn Bailey smiled, pleased with the reaction she got out of Bakhar Nabieva. In the dungeon, Dana Linn Bailey is the Mistress and all Bitches must obey. Those are the rules.

"Don't speak unless spoken to, are we clear?" Dana Linn Bailey demanded, and Bakhar Nabieva, red-faced, nodded obediently. Smiling, Dana Linn Bailey fixed a leash to Bakhar Nabieva's collar and led her around the basement/dungeon. On all fours, with her precious black leather pants getting scuffed on the rough stone floor, Bakhar Nabieva obediently followed around her new mistress, Dana Linn Bailey the Fitness Goddess. Time for this strong woman to learn the ways of female-on-female dominance and submission. At the end of the day, there can be only one queen per kingdom...

Dana Linn Bailey led Bakhar Nabieva to the boudoir, the place where all the magic happens. Dana Linn Bailey ordered Bakhar Nabieva to undress and the tall gal from Azerbaijan did as she was told. Dana Linn Bailey feasted her gaze on the spectacle of Bakhar Nabieva undressing. Hot damn, Bakhar Nabieva has definitely got a hot body on her. Dana Linn Bailey couldn't help pinching Bakhar Nabieva's thick round ass as the tall gal bent over to remove her crimson panties. This was going to be a lot of fun...

"I am yours," Bakhar Nabieva said, and Dana Linn Bailey sighed. What is it with new female subs and their inability to follow basic instructions? Kneeling before Dana Linn Bailey, Bakhar Nabieva smiled smugly. Clearly the uppity muscle-woman from Azerbaijan expected another slap from the Mistress. Well, Dana Linn Bailey never does what is expected or anticipated by her female subs. This is how the Queen of Fitness keeps her female subs on their toes. Grabbing Bakhar Nabieva by her collar, Dana Linn Bailey looked into her eyes.

"Damn right you are," Dana Linn Bailey said, and then she kissed Bakhar Nabieva with a passion which surprised them both. Bakhar Nabieva was blown away by Dana Linn Bailey's kiss. The two women exchanged a grin when they came up for air. Dana Linn Bailey then took Bakhar Nabieva to the nearby fed. After fastening Bakhar Nabieva's arms and legs to steel bindings, Dana Linn Bailey admired her spread-eagled masterpiece. What is it about muscular women in chains that arouses Dana Linn Bailey so damn much? The mixture of strength and vulnerability is simply irresistible for her. Time to play!

"Oh," Bakhar Nabieva said, and she grimaced as Dana Linn Bailey grabbed her breasts roughly. Laughing, Dana Linn Bailey pinched and then twisted Bakhar Nabieva's nipples, causing the muscular woman to hiss and then scream. Dana Linn Bailey slid a hand between Bakhar Nabieva's thick, muscular thighs and began playing with her neatly shaved pussy. Bakhar Nabieva sighed deeply and moaned softly as Dana Linn Bailey's sleek fingers explored her pussy. Oh yeah, Dana Linn Bailey had Bakhar Nabieva right where she wanted her and both women damn well knew it...

"Oh I am just getting started," Dana Linn Bailey said, laughing wickedly. The short, muscular sportswoman kissed Bakhar Nabieva and then licked her breasts. A pleasant shudder coursed through Bakhar Nabieva as Dana Linn Bailey worked her magic on her. Dana Linn Bailey kissed a path from Bakhar Nabieva's tits to her crotch. Grinning, Dana Linn Bailey inhaled Bakhar Nabieva's womanly scent and then went to work. Just like that, Dana Linn Bailey buried her face in Bakhar Nabieva's pussy. Time to feast like it's nobody's business...

"Hmm, yeah," Bakhar Nabieva whispered, and the tall, muscular Middle-Eastern gal squirmed on the bed as Dana Linn Bailey ate her pussy. When it comes to eating pussy, Dana Linn Bailey definitely has her preferences. The women that Dana Linn Bailey tends to go for are muscular, fit women whose sexuality falls somewhere between super heterosexual and super dyke. Dana Linn Bailey licked and fingered Bakhar Nabieva's pussy, causing the muscular woman to cry out in sheer pleasure. For Dana Linn Bailey, the fun was just beginning.

"My turn," Dana Linn Bailey said, and as Bakhar Nabieva looked on, the shorter gal shed her trademark black tank top and black shorts. Dana Linn Bailey turned around, giving Bakhar Nabieva a good look at her thick, muscular booty. That's right, Dana Linn Bailey has a nice ass and she earned it at the gym by working on her glutes. Dana Linn Bailey stood over the bound Bakhar Nabieva, fingering her pussy with one hand while rubbing her nipples with the other. Bakhar Nabieva admired Dana Linn Bailey's tight, sexy body. Hot damn, she really wanted some of that...

"I want you," Bakhar Nabieva said urgently, her voice filled with need. Dana Linn Bailey grinned and then sat on the muscular woman's world-famous pretty face. Bakhar Nabieva grinned as Dana Linn Bailey smothered her face with her thick ass. Inhaling Dana Linn Bailey's scent, Bakhar Nabieva went to work. The horny Middle-Eastern muscle woman began eating Dana Linn Bailey's pussy like it was the last pussy on the Planet Earth. Sighing happily, Dana Linn Bailey sat on Bakhar Nabieva's pretty face like a Queen on her Throne. Oh yeah, the short gal relaxed and enjoyed as the tall woman ate her pussy voraciously. It's good to enjoy the finer things in life, isn't it?

"Eat that pussy," Dana Linn Bailey commanded, as if Bakhar Nabieva needed any encouragement. Dana Linn Bailey felt a pleasant tingle down below as Bakhar Nabieva ate her pussy like a condemned prisoner devouring her last meal. Bakhar Nabieva might have her hands and feet bound but she fastened her mouth to Dana Linn Bailey's pussy and didn't let go. Moaning and groaning, Dana Linn Bailey rocked back and forth as she rode Bakhar Nabieva's face. Moments later, Dana Linn Bailey cried out as she came...

"Looks like this sub turned the tables on her Mistress," Bakhar Nabieva said, and she smiled at the post-orgasmic, quivering mess that Dana Linn Bailey had turned into. Grinning, Dana Linn Bailey kissed Bakhar Nabieva and then undid her bindings. The sexual chemistry that Dana Linn Bailey had with Bakhar Nabieva was just too damn good to waste. The two women then began making love, letting go of the restrictions imposed by dominant status and submissive status. Their orgasmic screams echoed well into the night, and it was glorious.

Dana Linn Bailey, the world-famous DLB, college soccer star turned Fitness Goddess, surprised many when she introduced the world to her new partner Bakhar Nabieva. Yeah, a lot of people were surprised but the two women love each other and couldn't be happier together. Dana Linn Bailey's former subs, Kristen Nun and Dani Elle Speegle were surprised and perhaps a bit jealous but that's life. Dana Linn Bailey and Bakhar Nabieva are the Goddesses of Fitness and people had better learn to get used to it. Life happens, folks...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,135 Followers