The Princess, The Pirate, The Witch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm...." I heard next to me in the bed. "Are you leaving already?"

"Yeah. I have to get home to Daniel and my mother. I texted her last night, but I'm sure she's worried."

"You ok? With everything?" my wife asked.

Grace sat on the corner of the bed as she answered, "OK? I'm great. I'll be honest, I never thought I would do something like that, but yeah, it was definitely fun. I may have to hide an ice pack you know where though. I don't think my puss has gotten that much action in years. But seriously ... thank you both. You won't ...uh ... tell anyone, right?"

"No, sorry." Sherri replied. "I intend to get on the school announcement system tomorrow and tell everyone that my pirate husband and I put a spell on an innocent Disney Princess and fucked her in our bed until she passed out. I'm sure that would go over great!"

Everyone chuckled as Grace gathered the last of her belongings and slipped out the door, allowing Sherri and me to drift back to sleep for a few more hours.

---------

Epilogue:

About a six weks later, I was flipping through the stack of holiday cards that had started to arrive at our house. I did a slight double-take when I saw the family Christmas picture of Grace, Daniel and Andy posed at a Christmas Tree farm complete with matching sweaters.

"Hey babe!" I called to the other room. "Did Grace and Andy get back together?"

"Yup. I guess so." She replied coming into the kitchen. "But I haven't really talked to her lately."

"Really? What's up with that?"

"No idea. But something tells me that our little after party freaked her out a bit. So, she got back with her husband, and everything is back to normal. She's probably avoiding me because I'm just a reminder of that whole night."

"Weird. Are you surprised at all?"

"Not really. When you think about it, it's the perfect ending. The Princess escaped the clutches of the Wicked Sorceress and Naughty Pirate, got back her Prince Charming and lived happily ever after."

------------

Hope you enjoyed my Halloween 2023 Entry!

Also, please vote, comment and favorite the story! I'm always looking for more followers, so give me a follow, too!