The Princesses Versus the Pirates

Story Info
A boat full of super-babes gets boarded by sinister forces.
16.1k words
4.49
20.7k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Princesses vs the Pirates

Preface: Several notes on this one, skip past italics to get to the actual story.

Politics Warning: Just a head's up, since folks can be sensitive to this kind of thing particularly if it happens to involve their own countries; this story features a couple of heroines themed around specific nations' iconography (*spoilers*) getting plowed. To be clear, no geopolitical message or what have you is intended (which obviously doesn't mean it's impossible to construct one, death of the author being what it is), it's just a superhero-porn thing. Plus at this point I've done several stories involving characters with American national or sub-national iconography getting railed, it's only fair a few others get a turn once in a while. That said, this doesn't mean there isn't still some quite blatant symbolism and allegory going on here, it's just targeting a, ah, rather different set of subject matter. Exactly what I mean by that is likely going to be obvious by the last few lines at the end, if not well before.

FYI for those who don't obsessively follow the comments to all of my works, aspects of this story were by reader request. Just to reiterate from that conversation; I don't normally have the ability to be this responsive, just because my writing process is far too chaotic. This was an unusually serendipitous situation. But I guess it never hurts to ask!

That said, while this started out as a simple find->replace to satisfy a particular pairing preference, it kind of expanded out in several areas in the course of revision. To quote George Lucas... I may have gone too far in some places. But... hell with it. Time and the comments section will tell.

Finally, all characters in this work are over the age of eighteen.

A long, sleek, and powerful speedboat slid smoothly through the deep blue sea of the South Pacific. The water was tranquil and blue. The weather was warm, clear, and calm. Two well-endowed and scantily-clad women lounged upon its deck, their large breasts sloshing in time to the rolling of the waves.

"Ah..." Princess Peace purred. Perched with her buxom ass only half-on the pilot's seat, she lazily steered with one hand, the other holding her drink. Blonde hair flowing around her shoulders, her ample body strained at the confines of her Swedish Flag bikini. "Now, this..." she purred, taking a sip before lowering her glass back down, "is my kind of crime-fighting!"

"Oui..." Princess Glory sighed softly, from where she lounged upon a towel. Clad in her own blue, white and red tricolor bikini, the French superheroine wiggled her ample bottom back and forth in her skimpy patriotic sheath while, her top open, she let the sun sink into the bare flesh of her back. Her long chocolate-brown hair was done up in elaborate braids, to help keep it off her back. Her drink was half-finished beside her... a fact she would have to rectify soon.

Then, lifting her gorgeous head, Princess Glory switched to a fetchingly accented English - which, though neither beauty's native tongue, was the best mutual language they both shared.

"I do wish, however," she said, "that we had been able to bring the bigger boat..."

Swirling her drink, Princess Peace smiled back. "What need?" she asked. Steering idly with just a couple gloved fingers of one hand, she gestured the other across the expanse of glowing ocean and sleek sun-baked deck all around her. "This one has everything a super-lady could want! Besides, it was the only one already in the correct position."

"Mmm..." Princess Glory murmured. She did not sound convinced. But, unwilling to continue the argument when she had better things to do, she turned her head, put it back down between her arms and, big round tricolor-clad bubble-butt once more wiggling gloriously behind her, settled back in to get some more sun.

The Vexillum Pacis - roughly translated 'Standard Bearers of Peace', usually referred to as the 'Pax Vex' for short, or just 'Peace Force' in English - were by design one of the leading superteams in the world. Literally designed. While many of the details of their creation were secret, even from them, it was known at this point that their code names were neither accidental nor entirely apocryphal. Though they would appear on no official line of succession, multiple royal bloodlines had been carefully combined together to create each of them - a necessary measure, to allow them to interface with the artifacts that granted them their powers.

Princess Peace, the prototype, was the oldest and therefore leader, with an acknowledged age of twenty-five. Her name referred to the fact wherever she and her girls went peace would follow - one way or another. Princess Glory was part of the second batch, drawing on countries with large numbers of bloodlines available; a group that also included Princess Unity, Princess Honor, and Princess Defiant. A third batch was on the way up, but they had just barely turned eighteen and were mostly still considered 'in-training'.

That all of the products of the program to date were female was often remarked upon - whether this was a necessary part of the process, a deliberate choice, or due to something else, was as yet not public knowledge. That they all followed typical superheroine fashion conventions, i.e. wearing as little as possible as a sign that they were above such concerns, was also very avidly noted. But then it's not like that didn't cut both ways. Jock Justice flew around in very little but his cape and eponymous strap after all - much to many superheroines' secret delight.

As they steered and relaxed upon their boat, the two heroines were in full costume. In addition to their bikinis, these consisted of gloves and boots in colors to match their flag-themed bikinis, plus gleaming tiaras upon their brows. Each also had a glittering ring upon one finger: Princess Peace's bore a three-pointed crown, and Princess Glory's a fleur-de-lis. Though barely visible in the bright sun, these rings glowed softly with a faint blue light.

Despite their relaxing surroundings, however, the two heroines were not on a pleasure cruise. More like a pleasure patrol.

"Keep your eyes and ears opened," Princess Peace reminded her extremely nominal subordinate. "Remember, this matter is quite serious. That boat full of touristic college girls didn't just vanish into nowhere. So make sure you are scanning the horizon."

"Oui," Princess Glory said. She kept to herself the opinion that they had probably just all stopped somewhere undeclared, in order to fuck around without their boyfriends knowing. Lifting up her gorgeous head, she turned it first one way and then the other, taking in the flat blue line that appeared all around them. Then, she put her head back down. "There, I have scanned it," she said, her tricolor-clad butt wiggling once more with relish.

Princess Peace's lip quirked up. "Rövhål," she purred, amused.

"Ferme ta gueule," Princess Glory murmured back, not lifting her head.

But there had of course been a reason that brought the two glorious superheroines to this particular patch of the remote South Pacific. In truth, there had been strange disappearances in the area for some time; but only the most recent one, involving as it did several pretty blonde white girls, had forced a response from more distant powers.

Initial fears had been that the naughty nautical menace known as the Leviathan was involved... but then sensor contacts put his super-submarine off the coast of Beachport, thousands of miles away. Current reports out of Papeete named the most likely culprit one Zheng One-Eye, a low level pirate with at most a few small craft to his name. No real threat, certainly, to the real powers of the world. But the local authorities, including the small group of regular patrol boats already based out of French Polynesia, appeared stretched too thin to deal with him effectively. Something, it was insisted, had to be done.

However, sending out a task force of additional cutters or warships to teach Zheng his lesson was quickly calculated as being very expensive indeed. Two superheroines flown over to a pre-positioned speedboat were ultimately much more economical for what should just amount to a quick 'showing of the flags'. And, after all, they did show them off so very, very well...

Her voluptuous bottom jiggling delightfully within her straining Swedish Flag panty-seat, Princess Peace shifted on her chair, and lifted up higher - scanning the horizon. But as their sleek crime-fighting super-boat glided slowly onward through tropical waters, even she could not keep up the illusion of feeling particularly threatened. Despite the gravity of their mission, the roll of the waves and the warmth of the sun slowly lulled the scantily-clad heroines into a lazy and contended ease. It was after all impossible for anyone to get close to them without giving them a tremendous amount of advance notice - at which point they would be effortlessly pacified as was the Pax Vex idiom..

As she steered, Princess Peace had a quick one-page dossier of Zheng and his crew, sealed in plastic and affixed to the console right beside her. It featured some vital information, which a female Tahitian officer had carefully compiled from available reports. However, some of the numbers on this report the two Princesses had found impossible to believe. They had circled these, added some derisive comments towards the Tahitian woman's professionalism, and then written in their own guesses based on keenly honed cultural intuition.

Soon, without even realizing it, they slowly approached the remote coral reef to which the missing college girls had supposedly been heading - for some snorkeling - when they vanished. Then their idle ease was broken as a deep and unnatural moan suddenly reverberated up from beneath the water, just off the port side of the ship.

"What was that noise?!" Princess Peace gasped, rounded ass rising up pneumatically over her seat as she craned her head.

"Arrest the motor!" Princess Glory said, her head leaping up. Nodding, Princess Peace promptly shut down the engine, and then came forward to help inspect the sea. Princess Glory rose up... and then bleated in dismay as she realized her enormous bare breasts had risen while her open tricolor bra had remained in place. In some circumstances the French beauty might not have cared so much, but a potential crime-fighting encounter was not one of them. Snatching it up, a blush upon her gorgeous cheeks between the spill of her chocolate hair, she hastily re-affixed and then re-clasped her bra, then darted forward as fast as she could to assist her friend.

The boat drifted in silence for several seconds, as its two voluptuous occupants - Princess Peace and Princess Glory, the latter with her bra back in its rightful if barely-adequate position - leaned out as far over the port side rail as they dared and strained their ears Then another low loud moan rose up from the water, and some bubbles burst from beneath the bow on the opposite side of the ship. With a gasp, both busty crew-women leaped back, whirled, and scrambled forward. Bending low they peered blindly down into the water from the prow, trying to see what had caused the noise... and seeing nothing.

As they did so, both women's voluptuous bubble butts, each clad in her skimpy national-flag bikini bottom, lifted up and wiggled back towards the remainder of the boat. And behind those oblivious panty-stretching surfaces a clawed green hand reached up out of the sea on the far side of the boat... and snipped their radio antenna down to a nub. As quietly as it had come it vanished back into the sea.

Moments later a terrible screech rose from far beneath the waves, and the entire boat started to shake back and forth under the startled, sloshing heroines' knees.

"Oh!" Princess Glory said. "Something has gone very wrong! Get us out of here!"

"Right!" Princess Peace said. Leaping to her feet she dashed back to the wheel, grabbed a firm hold of the throttle, and shoved it forward. But instead of its usual roar their powerful engine bucked and let out a sickening screech. The deck kicked even more violently beneath them, and both mighty heroines squealed like schoolgirls. Then the engine died, as a Christmas tree's worth of warning lights exploded to life upon the ship's control panel.

"We have broken down!" Princess Peace said. She grabbed up the radio microphone. "Mayday, mayday," she said into it - hoping to reach their home base back in Tahiti or, failing that, anywhere else that could help. "This is Sea Peace One, we are dead in the water! I repeat, dead in water! Request backup!" But when she pulled the microphone back from her lips all that came out was static. She stared at the handset in shock. "No! The radio's dead too!"

"We are now un-puissant!" Princess Glory gasped, in horror. "Completely impotent!" she clarified, attempting to correct her initial panicked mistake.

Then, suddenly, a chorus of dark laughter started to bubble up from the sea all around them. The two trapped superheroines looked up, heads spinning round and gaping, as one by one a dozen ugly green faces rose up from the depths to bob in the sea all around their disabled boat. The faces, a disgusting mixture of human and fish, leered up eagerly at the two trapped, bikini-clad beauties.

"Well, well, well," the biggest and closest face said, from the sea just below the cockpit. Alone of the creatures his face sported long eel-like whiskers. "Look what we caught in our net!"

Princess Peace strutted up to the side of the boat and planted her fists upon her hips. "Who are you?" she demanded. "How have you done this to our boat?!"

The creature took a moment to leer up at her from the waves. His eyes lingered in particular on the sleek scantily-clad crotch that hovered just above the railing of the boat, as if presented perfectly for his view. "We are the Sea Men!" he said, "I am our Leader. We have used our Mystic Powers to shut down your pathetic, polluting vehicle. We demand you pay us tribute for violating our realm... or it shall never move again!"

"NEVER!" Princess Peace said. She lifted her chin proudly, her eyes on fire. "We of the Pax Vex never bow, never surrender, and never give tribute!"

"Yes, do not be stupid," Princess Glory purred. "No weapon you possess could eventually have the slightest effect upon us!" As if to demonstrate the impervious nature of her flesh, she stroked the sleek swooping surface of her tricolor panties as if they were a battleship's armor and then perched her gauntleted hand smugly at the apex of her wide and curvy hip.

"Well then," the Seaman Leader said. "In that case by all means come into the water and fight us. Please, come into the water and drive us away." He waited a moment. "What are you waiting for?" he asked. "Come, and deal with us... in the water."

Princess Glory and Princess Peace exchanged sidelong glances. As one, they shook their lovely heads, their tiaras flashing in the sunlight as they did so.

"Do you think us that stupid?!" Princess Peace said indignantly. "We are not going to do what you want!"

"Yes, if you wish to take us, I propose you come up to us!" Princess Glory declared, pointing a finger upwards to her own head, while her other arm remained folded beneath her huge, tricolor-bra-straining breasts.

"We will not," the Seaman Leader said.

"Then that is your cowardice, not ours," Princess Peace asserted, folding her arms beneath her own ample breasts and glaring.

For several seconds the two sides stared at each other across the railing. Princess Peace bit her lip... and then realized if they were otherwise at a momentary impasse she might as well fish for some intelligence, since she had none.

"Do you Seamen know anything about a Zheng One-Eye?" she asked. "He is said to be a nasty little pirate in this area."

"We came here with a plan to rapidly vanquish him," Princess Glory declared.

The Seaman Leader chuckled. "Do not speak of Zheng One-Eye," he said. "Thanks to us, he and his crew are in the embrace of Lady Ocean right now!"

The two women gasped at this news. But in the end, they were not about to shed a tear for a few lowly foreign pirates.

"That is not a surprise," Princess Glory commented to the Seamen.

"Yes, we knew one such as him could not be any sort of actual threat," Princess Peace said, hands on her curvy, scantily-clad hips.

Then, silence set in. For the next few minutes the two sides were left to simply stare at each other. The two superheroines preened haughtily, their thighs spread in defiant power stances. But neither woman seemed eager to reverse their prior policy, and voluntarily dive into the briny depths... and directly into whatever trap the Seaman leader must have prepared for them down there. Even besides his obvious desire for them to do so, the thought of immersing themselves in the yawning deep, and also in their foes' own element, sent an instinctive dread oozing up between their legs. As they stood fast the sea winds billowed against their stretched panty seats and buffeted at their huge bra-straining breasts. Slowly, as minute stretched on minute, the two heroines began to bite their lips and squirm, as it settled in that they really were stranded, surrounded, and trapped.

"We live here," the Seaman leader pointed out, as he saw reality start to spread across their gorgeous, previously-indomitable faces. "We can wait as long as we like. Can you?"

Princess Peace squirmed, sighed, and then leaned in close to her curvy colleague. "He may be right," she told her. "We may have to negotiate. But do not worry. Our superior intellects will certainly allow us to effortlessly manipulate these weird and backwards creatures!"

Princess Glory smirked, and nodded her agreement..

"Very well," Princess Peace said, aloud. She turned back out to the Seaman and did her best to sound reluctant. "We... we shall negotiate terms. We wish that you restore our boat. What condition do you demand in return, you fiend?" She thought a moment. "Perhaps that we blow you kisses?" she suggested, hopefully.

"First things first! Remove your objects of power, ladies, and place them upon the side of the boat," the Seamen Leader said, grinning in triumph. He raised a claw and made a mystic gesture towards their bodies. "Don't try to deceive us -- we are eldritch beings and can see the sources of your strength!"

"We could never do that!" Princess Glory promptly gasped, her tricolor-clad body shivering in outrage at the very idea.

"Yes, that is too much!" Princess Peace concurred. "Our rings are too precious!"

"Well then take them off and lock them up," the Seaman Leader replied. "But we will not negotiate further until you have done so!"

Princess Peace gasped at the very idea. But, moments later, her eyebrows went up - as within her gorgeous blonde head an idea suddenly blossomed. Always a dangerous event, it must be admitted. Leaning over, she briefly put her luscious lips near the ear of her voluptuous French comrade.

"Let us agree," she whispered softly. "Do not worry," she hastily murmured, as she heard the buxom brunette gasp softly, in shock. "I have a plan."

Princess Glory considered this a moment - and then slowly nodded.

"Very well," Princess Peace said, aloud.

"We will comply," Princess Glory added.

Lovely faces displaying outrage and not a little shame - which was not entirely feigned, even for a ruse - both superheroines lowered one hand to the other. Their fingers trembled, as they caressed their mystic rings. Then slowly they drew them off.

The Sea Men chuckled evilly as, with faint gasps and a brief glow that rapidly faded again around their stunning bodies, both heroines surrendered their superhuman strength and toughness - leaving them normal, if still highly athletic, women standing upon the deck. The floating fish-men's chuckles rose swiftly to a delighted laughter, lashing at the two European beauties' squirming and suddenly depowered bottoms.