The Princesses Versus the Pirates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Herre GUD!!!" Princess Peace moaned in awe. Blonde head whipping back, her eyes stared wide in shock up into the matching sky, as the pirate's huge thick penis filled her, its tremendous girth blowing her peril-moistened mind. She thrashed and squealed as she got fucked, but could not resist him. Then, in the wake of one particularly furious stroke, her curvy hips thrashed over a little further on the console. Her giant ass heaved back and squished against the little door, then bounced back off to press hard further down as she continued to get fucked.

The document door let out a little beep, in response to the press of Princess Peace's stunning bubble-butt, and then promptly flopped open beside her. The precious little rings, having been secured in haste, promptly plopped out, and rolled out across the deck.

"Oh! No! NO!" Princess Peace moaned in horror... to see her ring roll past her feet, down past her enemy's rutting shoulder. But she was in no position to recover it - far too busy being pinned down, while Zheng's giant penis pulverized her tender pussy the way a battleship's cannon softens up a helpless beachhead. Meanwhile, craning her head back to see what was the matter, Princess Glory's slate-blue eyes spread out in shock to see her own ring roll out to lie upon the deck, in the middle of the passageway between the foredeck and rear. Then both pinned, horrified superheroines could only watch, mouths agape in horror, as two sneering pirates promptly snapped their rings up, while the rest cackled. And with that, Princess Peace's brilliant plan was utterly ruined - in exactly the time it took the gigantic penis inside her to make one more ruinous slam up into her defenseless pussy.

But neither Princess would have long to contemplate this.

"Don't worry, babe," Zheng purred. Yanking her gorgeous gasping head down to him, he leered into her shivering blonde face, as it blinked up at him - still dealing with the shock of being utterly defeated in two separate ways at the same time. "We'll find better uses for them than you dumb sluts could," he assured her. Then, holding her shivering blonde head in place, he claimed it - making her moan still louder, as his tongue found hers and began to coil dominatingly around it.

Meanwhile, at the other end of the boat, bound naked and helpless Princess Glory gasped in horror as she found herself rapidly becoming surrounded by a throng composed of most of the rest of the pirates. As was the nature of pirates since ancient times they were a motley bunch, with what looked like a man or two from every conceivable ethnicity found around the Asia-Pacific region. Gaping up from her back, the busty French beauty could not help but notice that despite their great diversity every last pirate, from their leader to the lowliest youth, were extraordinarily well hung. She said not a word about it... but her tongue did slip out and slowly, silently moisten her proud and opulent red lips.

"Now, listen here, superbabe," one pirate said as he knelt over her head. He pulled aside his speedo, and hauled out his cock to hover over her gorgeous gasping face. "We can do this one of two ways. The hard way or the easy way. Cooperate, and we let you go once we're through. Resist, and once we're done you go into the drink."

Princess Glory gasped in shock at the demand. A look of defiant outrage briefly snarled across her face, and for a moment it looked like she would dare him to make good on his threat.

But then, from behind her, the glorious brunette gasped to hear a high-pitched squeal... as, in barely-intelligible Swedish, Princess Peace announced she was coming. Princess Glory quivered in shock at this. By her estimation it had been barely a minute, two at most, since her sister-heroine had been entered. Suddenly, with a sinking feeling, she realized that if their honor was already forfeit further resistance was pointless. She told herself this realization had everything to do with her superior's weakness, and nothing to do with the sudden flood of jealous moisture into her pussy.

Closing her eyes, she lifted her face up slowly. "V-very well," she whispered. Lifting her quivering lips, she gave the pirate's big hanging balls a tender, slurping kiss. She pulled back, blushing, and looked up into his eyes past his wobbling dick. "C-consider me your booty," she said.

Then, lifting her gorgeous face back up to his balls she kissed them again and again.

"Goddamn!" the pirate lieutenant crowed. "We need to get more white supersluts out here, if you're all this damn EASY!" Behind her tricolor mask, Princess Glory blushed... and continued to delicately lick at his dark pirate cock. Laughing, he reached out and seized a rude hold of both of her huge bouncing tits, pulled back until only his tip rested beneath her lapping tongue, and without another word slammed his long schlong deep inside her. Princess Glory moaned as his veiny girth shoved its way deep down her throat, but, despite almost gagging on his immense size, began to energetically suck.

Then moaning, even as she sucked, Princess Glory suddenly felt compelled to further demonstrate her compliance. While slurping helplessly upon the pirate lieutenant's cock she wiggled around until she could get a bound hand beneath her ass. There, even as her tongue plaintively licked the chuckling pirate's shaft, lying in the midst of a sea of his watching comrades, Princess Glory slipped two fingers up, slid them into her pussy from below and opened herself up as best she could. At the sight the pirates pointed and laughed. Princess Glory whimpered... and sucked harder.

Suddenly, one of the horny pirates finally stopped laughing long enough to beat the rest in a sudden rush towards her open waiting thighs. Thumping down between her luscious legs, he grabbed her mighty open thighs and shoved himself into the place of glory between their silky curves. She got only a brief caress of a large bulbous head against her trembling wide-held gates before he too slammed home, and she shuddered and moaned in awe around the dick pumping in her throat as a second even larger one slammed in effortlessly thanks to her spreading fingers, and instantly began to deliver pounding devastation all the way up inside her fertile cunt.

And so it began; but it did not end soon. There were many pirates, and their stamina proved as superior as their length and girth. For hour after long sun-baked hour Sea Peace One rocked back and forth with the throes of pirate pleasure. Its once pristine gleaming decks were soon covered in a foul mixture of spilled booze, splattered semen, and dribbling heroine fluids. Instead of the fearsome justice they had hoped to bring to the high seas, the voluptuous crime-fighters ended up handing the cackling pirates the equivalent of a pleasure cruise, complete with separate entertainments to satisfy their boarders' every whim.

Upon the foredeck, starting out tied down and having been tricked early on into complete surrender, Princess Glory provided the all-you-can-fuck buffet. One pirate after another had his brutal way with her sloppy dripping snatch, until every last one had had her at least twice. And from the first to the last she moaned, gasped... and pushed her buxom hips back to help him as best she could.

No sooner had one finished inside her than another waiting pirate promptly seized her, positioned himself as hastily as possible, and promptly slammed up into her. Her only breaks came when the pirates decided to force her into another position... and, though she moaned and squirmed, her buxom jiggling body always dutifully complied as it was put onto hands and knees, or onto her side, or forced to straddle a lucky pirate and ride him herself, her buxom noble hips bouncing up and down him like one of her ancestors of old galloping into the charge.

Meanwhile, those waiting their turn in line for the all-you-can-pound pussy buffet stood around the gasping heroine's gorgeous head, wherever that might be, and offered her awed upward-blinking face a buffet of their own. And, despite her previous pride and defiance, Princess Glory dutifully leaned in and pleasured whatever array of penises was placed before her, her luscious lips gobbling and nibbling at their hard flesh like a land whale at the free ice cream counter. Moaning softly, her gorgeous tricolor-masked face twisted and darted from phallus to huge pirate phallus seemingly at random, slurping and sucking and lapping eagerly.

Throughout all this, from time to time, some pirate made a comment that deeply offended her virtue. These inspired Princess Glory to turn her eyes up, glare in fury, and bleat indignantly at him. They did not, however, inspire her to stop sucking.

And, though her ultra-tight and super-humanly fertile pussy remained the prime attraction, wherever possible of course a second pirate would spread her ass cheeks and also slam up into her anus. These depredations the moaning, bucking, sucking heroine found particularly hard to deal with. Her head leaping up from whatever big cock she'd been sucking she would turn, gasp, and then squeal in shock. But, though she trembled and shuddered under their devastating penetrations, Princess Glory ultimately allowed the pirates as free reign in her ass as her cunt... and, turning back, as she wrapped her trembling lips around another waiting cock and returned once more to sucking, the blushing heroine could not hide the fact that, with each new penis and each new thrust, getting fucked in the ass was increasingly starting to turn her on too.

Meanwhile, amidships, and bathed in the continuous music of moaning, slurping, and squirting that came from her conquered comrade on the bow, a snarling Princess Peace offered the scheduled entertainment.

This was not due to any innately superior defiance within her buxom flesh or pretty head, it should be clear. Instead the pirates, having managed to convert one heroine into a free-pussy buffet, wanted to preserve the other one as a tamed busty beast they could delightfully defeat over and over again - and as the slightly older, taller, and blonder of the two, who began with her legs unbound, the Nordic beauty was their natural choice. Unlike with Princess Glory the pirates never threatened her. In fact, the snarling Swedish heroine's resistance was kept carefully, meticulously, and snickeringly cultivated at all times, allowed to tenderly regrow like a precious flower every time it was stomped down. It was, after all, the key to her particular attraction.

Scrawled on a piece of paper taped just out of her sight but right beside her buxom quivering hip, was a set of artfully scrawled characters that could be loosely translated as 'You Tame the Superheroine - Live!'

Her wrists bound to her console, each show started with her standing helpless and trapped in a ring of pirates. But, despite her predicament, the mighty tiara-crowned blonde held herself high, lifted her regal chin, and glared in righteous defiance at the circle of whooping pirates all around her. Most of these were flaccid-dicked fellows taking a break after a schlong-satisfying session with her mobbed comrade up on the bow. But eventually one would get it up and, under the whoops and encouraging back-pounding of his comrades, would come forward to face the great white superheroine. And another show would be on.

The show always started with a prelude. Princess Peace would spit insults and threats at her foe as he stood before her, either taunting her right back, or just smiling and waiting for his moment. Finally, having worked up his courage, he would suddenly spring forward. And, with no other way to defend herself, the snarling Princess Peace would lash upwards with her mighty, muscular, boot-tipped leg.

That was the moment of truth. If she hit, the pirates would soon find the challenger thudding back into their midst, rolling on his back in pain, hands upon his nuts. He would get laughed at, and another show would have to be scheduled.

If she missed the show would go on. Moments later, even as her errant leg caressed at his side, the pirate would seize the gasping heroine's hips and repay her for her attack threefold with a brutal, punishing thrust right up into her unprotected pussy.

From there it was all over but for the moaning. The ring of watching pirates laughed and jeered, watching Princess Peace's body bounce helplessly as it got fucked. At first she would grit her teeth and attempt to hiss out her continuing defiance. But in time she could not help herself. As the pirates whooped with glee, and several filmed with cameras stolen from her own cabin, the unexpected size and fury each and every pirate could deliver into her gradually began to tell upon her whimpering face. Inevitably Princess Peace's luscious legs would lift and wrap, trembling, around her attacker's waist. Though her words never ceased to proclaim the inevitability of her victory, their tone gradually changed, and they would start to ring hollow as they were stated in breathless gasps or shuddering sighs. Towards the end, her eyes half closed, she would be assuring her foe that he would never tame her even as her head pressed against his cheek and shivered in near-orgasmic pleasure.

Finally, whether the star was Zheng One-Eye himself back for another turn or the lowliest cabin boy, the show always ended the same way. As she felt her conqueror's cum start spurting into her pussy, the moaning Princess Peace would be sent over the edge. As cum began to dribble and leak from her wide-spread and deep-plowed pussy, Princess Peace's legs unspooled from her attacker's waist, lifted high in the air, and began to shake uncontrollably as she came. Having been broken by Zheng's penis during their very first fuck, she could not help herself - and every time she felt a new load of pirate cum spewing up into her, she was sent over the edge. Then, and only then, would her defiance fail entirely and, in mid coitus, each and every time she lifted her lips up and, unable to express her emotions in any other way, gave her conqueror a tender kiss as if to thank him for another deep thrilling, and punishing defeat.

Moments later, when he pulled out, she gasped briefly, hauled herself back to her feet... and, standing again amidst the ring of laughing and pointing pirates she snarled defiantly... even as yet another streamer of cum flowed from her well-used blonde pussy. And another show would be ready to begin.

Over and over and over Princess Peace was defeated, and though at first she managed to nail maybe two in three as they came at her, in short order the toll of fuck after fuck left her without the strength, and perhaps the will, to keep it up. Within a few hours, every single pirate had at least one flawless HD video of himself evading, fucking, and ultimately fertilizing Princess Peace, to show his friends and relations what he'd done on his latest Pacific cruise -- filmed with the Princesses' own high-end cameras.

Meanwhile, while waiting their turns with the various heroine holes on offer, the pirates helped themselves to the large stockpile of extremely expensive liquor the European beauties had kept secured aboard. Fine French wines, expensive brandies, and a selection of exquisite beers were soon flowing freely, spilled liberally onto the deck and into the sea as the triumphant pirates whooped and stumbled like drunken frat boys.

Upon the console, of course, the dossier the heroines had brought with them was still posted. Every once in a while, superheroine pussy juices cooling off his dick, one or another pirate picked it up and, along with a few more, had a giggling look. They pointed and laughed with particular glee at the annotations the heroines had added, insisting that no men of their meager ilk could possibly be all so well-armed... when, as the shrieks and moans those same heroines were at that moment making proved, the seemingly outlandish estimates of the faithful Tahitian woman had if anything proved far short of the devastating reality.

Finally, although the heroine's bodies were naturally the center of all attention early on, as the higher-ranking pirates got in fuck after fuck one by one they began to become drained and tired, their lusts sated by the sheer abundance of bouncing buxom flesh on offer. Tiring of the pleasures of their enemies' bodies, they broke out the water skis. Then, smirking, they reached down over the back of the boat... and plucked up the metal mesh net they had used to foul Sea Peace One's propeller.

Blushes of humiliation spread across both tricked heroine's cheeks as they felt the rumble of the engines through their buxom asses, both of which were in the midst of being pressed tight to the deck by the pounding of long and devastating pirate cock. But, with no other outlet, they could only channel their humiliation into giving their current and future paramours even more delicious sucks and fucks, as the boat began to accelerate and slalom beneath them, and, distantly, they heard Zheng One-Eye whoop as he danced across the waves.

For the last few hours of the day, mighty Sea Peace One roared back and forth across the sunset-lit sea, one fuck-sated pirate after another skiing along in its wake, while upon its once-criminal-feared decks the orgy slowly but steadily began to deplete its energy upon the buxom bodies of its former heroinely crew. Only those with truly enormous stamina, or low enough on the totem pole to have been forced into long waits earlier, were still taking their turns, rutting away their last ounces of frustration upon the now exhausted bodies of the two once-proudly-defiant superheroines. By this point, even Princess Peace's carefully cultivated resistance had run out. Sinking to her back she joined her comrade in offering her sprawled shapely body as a sexual buffet. Legs spread wide and hands tied pre-emptively behind her neck, she sucked one cock after another as she got fucked, her lips and tongue offering even less resistance to the plunging criminal cocks than the slick tight walls of her repeatedly ravaged pussy.

At last, as the sun began to set, the last, littlest and horniest pirate finished his final desultory fuck and stood shakily up over a squirming Princess Peace. He collapsed back onto a plush leather seat, a big tired grin on his face. When asked by Zheng One-Eye if he still wanted another go, he grinned lazily, sank back in his seat, and asked for a cold drink instead. That was the cue for the party to finally end. Sea Peace One finished towing its last skier and then slowed and stopped upon the water.

After a long day spent filling the air with the roar of engines and the moaning of dominated heroines, for a time the air was almost eerily silent. Then the pirates emerged onto the fantail and tossed a small package overboard. Upon hitting the water it rapidly inflated into a yellow life raft. Standing at the rear of the fantail, Zheng One-Eye nodded in satisfaction. Then he turned around.

"Come here," he said.

At the other end of the fantail, beside the cockpit, the two heroines knelt. Her elaborate braids having been pulled open one by one via being used as handholds during thrashing squealing sex, Princess Glory's chocolate hair hung down and swirled loose around her arms and shoulders - as did Princess Peace's golden hair around her own body. The expression upon both their faces was blitzed. Each beauty now wore her glittering crown...and very little else.

Each was now bound only with a rope and collar around her neck - the other end of which was held by a strong pirate. But, though their wrists and ankles were unbound, it was useless. Their rings were they knew not where - possibly even dropped over the sides. They were exhausted, by hour after hour of pounding sex. Though even without their rings their bodies were superb, they were not superb enough to compete with the entire pirate crew. They squirmed, gaping back down the fantail of their own would-be patrol craft in dismay.