The Princesses Versus the Pirates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! Yes!" Princess Peace gasped softly, as Princess Glory's tongue slid up into her pussy. The French superheroine said nothing; she was too busy eagerly mining more dollops of warm, sticky cum from her Swedish comrade's channel. Then, hips rolling with pleasure, Princess Peace dove down eagerly between Princess Glory's powerful, invitingly spread thighs, and slid her own tongue in.

"Mmm!!!" Princess Glory warbled with helpless pleasure as she felt her ally's tongue enter and begin licking at her... even as she continued to munch desperately on Princess Peace's trim golden rug.

For hours the two superheroines bobbed upon the dark sea, bodies writhing, as they eagerly and tirelessly ate out each other's pussies.

Both had said many many times, in haughty reply to the snide questions of this or that uncouth interviewer, that they were all perfectly straight and that nothing remotely titillating ever occurred within the locker-room of their universally scantily-clad and staggeringly well-endowed team. Now, both blushed deeply as, bodies squirming and lips munching desperately, they engaged in one of the most vigorous, eager, marathon-length pussy-eating sessions ever to grace the pages of human sexual history. But those blushes did not for a moment stop the enthusiasm with which their long tongues steadily probed, and stroked, and teased in their quest to get deeper into each other's quivering slits.

Every once in a while one pulled her head back briefly, and gasped.

"Moisture!" Princess Peace moaned once, licking her cum-slathered tongue eagerly over her lips. Then, wiggling in delight at the counterpart in her own pussy, she put her head back down and eagerly dove back in.

"So sticky and so warm!" Princess Glory sighed, dropping her head back down into the raft. She licked her lips, savoring both the cum rolling in her mouth and the caress of Princess Peace's luscious hot body against her own. They lay breast to belly, the better to share their precious warmth... among other things. Then, as she lay back, catching her breath, Princess Peace's hips wiggled plaintively above her... dislodging a dollop of cum to splatter down onto Princess Glory's mask. Gasping, the French superheroine extended her tongue and managed to lap it up and bring it inside, and, closing her eyes, savored and then swallowed. Then, with an eager gasp she crammed her head back up between Princess Peace's thighs, and sent her tongue diving deep once again, rubbing the sides of Princess Peace's pussy like sandpaper as she tried to get at every last bit of cum.

Such was the heroines' desperation and diligence, that even as dawn broke and its golden rays speared down upon them, the moaning beauties continued to be utterly absorbed in their work... and in each other. So much so, even, that they failed to notice the approach of another vessel... until, that is, it let out a sudden blast of its deafening foghorn.

Gasping in shock but remaining locked together, both heroines' heads looked up to gape at the sight of a long tramp freighter looming over them. Princess Peace's head flew up to hang, mouth agape, directly over her comrade's glistening pussy... her lips still guiltily dripping with cum. Princess Glory, meanwhile, craned her head to peek around Princess Peace's thigh, her eyes going wide.

"Oh, thank the Goddess! We're saved!" Princess Peace said, shuddering with relief. Then she saw the freighter's crew, gathered along the railing... pointing and leering. More than a few had video cameras. "I... I guess..." she added, swallowing.

"Oui..." Princess Glory murmured, blushing.

Sometime later the two heroines found themselves lounging in deck chairs upon a broad and sturdy steel deck, lying in the sun. Each beautiful champion lay back luxuriously upon her chair, empty fruit drinks in their hands. Their bodies, though naked, had been bathed clean. In the warm sun their silky flesh seemed almost to glow with warmth. Despite themselves they squirmed upon the chairs, cooing softly, enjoying their relative comfort after the long cramped cold ride in the raft.

"Well, all things considered, this isn't so bad..." Princess Peace said.

"Yes, I suppose... that is true..." Princess Glory sighed.

Then, as one, both slowly and obediently spread their long legs, allowing the two waiting, burly, greasy deck-hands to step up and take their place. They undid their pants, and the two heroines' lips dropped and gasped in shock as they saw the surprising size and girth of their first two customers. Then, grabbing the heroines by their unresisting thighs, the two hulking men maneuvered into position and, sharing smug smirks with each other, simultaneously slammed home.

"Oh! Great Goddess!" both heroines yelped as one as they got brutally entered yet again. Despite all that had happened to them their pussies promptly began to juice eagerly around the two deckhands' thick, deep, brutally pumping members.

"Ah, good! Having funsies already, ladies?" the Captain said as he appeared from a row between two containers and strutted up to stand over them. Heads shuddering with pleasure, the heroines looked up at him and blushed. His accent was thick and hard to pin down, just like the two penises rampaging inside them. Grinning, the captain held up a clip board. "I make checklist. All crew listed, plus spaces for number of times fuck crown girls, and also level of pleasure, and for complying to the requests without question. All men satisfied, we give you free passage, give tapes back, and no tell press anything." His smile darkened. "Anyone unhappy we tie you bitches to dock, call film crews, and leave tape of pussy-licking gift-wrapped in front of you. Any questions?"

"Y-yes!" Princess Peace moaned, as her body started to shudder helplessly with steadily pumping passion. "How... how many days is it back to Europe again?"

"Many!" the Captain laughed. Turning he strutted away from whence he came. "Have fun sluts! See you tonight in my cabin!" he called over his shoulder. Then he was gone.

To either side of the heroine's deck chairs, a long line of deck hands impatiently waited their turns. To the shipping containers above each heroine's head had been pinned crude signs, reading "Ship's Slut #1" and "Ship's Slut #2" respectively.

"Well... well... look at it this way," Princess Glory moaned, her voice rising and falling in pitch with each thrust of her skilled but brutal Malay paramour. "At... at... at least we got that bigger boat!"

Princess Peace, her lips claimed by her own powerful Pinoy lover, could only moan in response... her moan rising steadily as his deep plowing made her come.

More sighs and gasps of pleasure echoing softly down its immense deck, the tramp freighter Deep Passage turned slowly and ponderously out into the open ocean, and began what would eventually go down in its captain's log as the slowest and yet most pleasurable thirty-eight-stop circumnavigation it had ever performed.

Meanwhile, in an undisclosed location high in the Alps...

Three gorgeous figures lounged back in the control room of the Pax Vex's secret base. Being on-call, they were all in uniform. On the far right sat a dark-haired woman who, even by their standards, had an exceptionally curvy and top-heavy figure. Her enormous breasts sloshed back and forth, heaving inside green white and red cups; which also had large golden eagles spread prominently across them. Her bikini panties below were styled to match.

At the other end of the room, a more slender but still heartbreakingly beautiful woman stood. Honey-blonde hair swirling around her, her own body was clad in a skimpy uniform of red, gold, and black.

In the center, an athletic redhead was perched on a stool, her body straining at the confines of a bikini that proudly displayed the Union Jack*. [*see endnotes.]

Rather than conversing, at the moment all of them were tapping away silently upon their communication devices - mostly responding to media posts in their respective national languages. Meanwhile, behind them, a broad internal window looked out over a large training facility. Here, almost a dozen more women could be seen vigorously exercising. They may have been designed to be the peak of genetic perfection, but they still required hours of exercise a day to develop their immaculate physiques. Most appeared to be just over eighteen, but there were a few older ones amongst them. However, since they were not on duty each of them was clad in a skimpy, form-fitting black exercise outfit rather than her uniform and that fact, in addition to the slight frosting on the glass, made it impossible to tell who any of them were.

Suddenly, the quiet silence in the main Ready Room was broken by a rising and falling tone. All three women hastily looked up from their phones.

"A call is coming in," Princess Defiant said, sweeping back a bit of her red hair.

"Answer," Princess Honor said, doing the same with her jet-black locks.

Replying to her voice, their automated system complied. However, since they had privacy mode engaged - just in case an under-dressed trainee should burst in unawares from the adjacent locker rooms - all that appeared was the stylized black outline of a human head over a hazy blue gradient.

"Hello," a voice intoned. "A new incident has occurred."

"Display it upon the screen for us," Princess Unity said, in a fetchingly Teutonic accent.

"Complying," the voice said. There was the sound of tapping. "Um, by the way," it added, "we have not had contact from Princesses Peace or Glory for some time. Does this concern you?"

But at this, all three Princesses promptly giggled.

"You must be new," Princess Unity purred softly.

"Yes," Princess Honor said, wiggling back and forth eagerly as she waited for her next potential mission to appear. "You know nothing, if you think there is the slightest possibility two of us were defeated."

"Understood," the voice said.

Approaching the screen, the three superheroines' faces glowed as the situation details were brought up for them. Hands going to their buxom hips, their eyes flickered up and down, as they took in the details - particularly the location and the details of the opponents involved. Then, slowly, three smirks spread across their full and luscious lips.

"Yes, yes this is just a perfect job for us," Princess Unity asserted.

"Are you certain?" the voice asked. "Should backup be provided, just in case?"

"There is no need at all!" Princess Unity said, confidently. The other two nodded eagerly.

"Nobody there has even a single weapon that would be a threat to us," Princess Honor confidently asserted. "They are, how you say, not sufficiently well-equipped!"

"Yes," Princess Defiant sniffed disdainfully. "And even if they did, their prowess is far too pathetic to have the slightest effect upon superior women such as we!"

"And their stamina?" Princess Unity said. She waved a hand and let out a sparkling laugh. "Why, they will be but limp and spent before us, before they have made us even the slightest bit wet."

"Uh..." the voice asked, suddenly sounding very taken aback. "P-pardon?"

"Ah!" Princess Unity said, looking very slightly embarrassed to realize her English had been imperfect. "Our bodies wet with, uhm, our sweat!" she said, clarifying her idiom.

"From all the fighting," Princess Honor chirped in, coming to her flummoxed comrade's rhetorical aide.

"Ah. Well, very well then, ladies," the voice said. "We wish you luck."

"Thanks," Princess Honor said.

"But we do not need it," Princess Unity replied.

"Yes," Princess Defiant asserted. She and the others could not resist adopting bold stances, smiling eagerly. "Do not worry," she continued. "The situation will be thoroughly handled, and peace and tranquility will most definitely be restored... just as a few deserving targets have received a very deep...thorough... and long-overdue pacification!"

Laughing their agreement at this all three turned, and eagerly set forth.

LONG BORING ENDNOTES GO HERE:

Hey, porn's over; go look elsewhere if you want more. This part is for the pedants only.

*On Princess Defiant aka the UK heroine: for anyone who's immediate response on reading this is 'WTF is SHE doing here?!' then, hey, this note is for you. Also, that's why she stayed home instead of going on the boat, which was my initial instinct; since I didn't want to have to add in yet another bit of exposition to deal with this issue before getting to the sex. The out-of-text explanation is that these ladies were all originally created for a story published elsewhere that, ironically enough, ended up dropping within days of the Brexit referendum, which like a bunch of others at the time I hadn't bothered to account for in advance. I've been too lazy to go back and figure out a new status quo for her. The in-universe explanations are as follows:

First, and foremost, while I am never going to bother establishing in-text the details of its bureaucratic oversight and funding because fuuuuuck that, we can take it as read that the 'Pax Vex' isn't directly an EU thing, similar to the ESA and a bunch of other similar organizations that are made up of European member states but, like, not exactly that same bunch of member states. So, recent changes didn't directly affect her regardless.

Second, presumably as a highly symbolic figure there was still some public pressure for her to leave anyways and like, make her own team along with like a lady with a red dragon on her butt or something; but at the end of the day she's an adult woman who has her own say on the matter. Presumably her choice to stay causes some people to feel very conflicted whenever they look at her butt and/or boobs. Maybe I'll have her leave and go hang out with the nice pretty Welsh lady eventually but right now I think we're approaching our quota for flags on butts so for the time being she stays where she is. Although, these ladies aren't going to be in focus right away; they'll show up again eventually but not for a while.

Speaking of, second note:

**if you've read several of my other stories then right now you're probably thinking something like "Wow, this guy really likes ladies with flags on their butts," and yes, yes I do. Above and beyond my own weird kinks they're very useful for my purposes, since I need iconography that I can describe very succinctly in text and flags work well for that. That said, it is getting a bit ridiculous at this point, so I'm probably going to cool it with the 'flags on their butts' thing for a while and make sure that any new super-ladies I introduce for the time being have a different iconography to them. A couple of the ladies of this sort that have been hanging around quietly in the background so far (Sun Idol most notably) will get some time at center-stage to be fleshed out further at some point, but other than that no new ones for a while. Well, okay... there is probably going to be a new American one at some point because there's a particular concept I'm working on, but after that, seriously, no more for the time being.

No, I don't have a problem; I can stop at any time!

Okay endnotes over, go read something else.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
18 Comments
MarkVSharpMarkVSharpover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous5: Realism, in my opinion, is a virtually worthless quality in a story and I prefer to have as little of it as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

LOL'ed

Just as how superheroes aren't real, neither is this scenario (except for actual hijackings).

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpabout 2 years agoAuthor

@Shilton_Lineker: Thanks! Glad you liked it.

On characters - that’s understandable There is a lot more material using the old characters still in the works for DBC, although in the very long run I do plan on trying to shift towards making more material originally with the characters I’m using over here.

“One big ask is to not give up writing short sex-focused stories.”

Yeah, this is something I think about alot actually. I do hold that stories should be as efficient as possible, and that anything extraneous should be trimmed. But, these days, I find that’s an ideal that’s harder and harder for me to stick to. I do often feel like my stuff has gotten a bit more bloated compared to the early stuff, where it tended to be more lean; but at the same time just noticing that trend doesn’t necessarily make it easy to reverse it. If you have ideas, you want to use them. So, while there will still be shorter stuff coming, it’s probably going to be interspersed with somewhat longer multipart works for better or for worse.

Shilton_LinekerShilton_Linekerabout 2 years ago

Excellent story, enjoyed it very much, and thanks for putting in the extra work on this version of it. I think I like it better than the one on DBC - all the character interactions just flow better and the sex scenes in particular are better paced and have more consistent detail. The one downside is I don't like any of the principal characters as well as their DBC counterparts (although that's in part because the primary heroine is a fan favorite and you just can't match that with a new character). Also a big fan of not rushing to the main course (hard sex) and lingering on the appetizer (humiliation and foreplay).

One big ask is to not give up writing short sex-focused stories. There are two writers I followed religiously on this site in the past who went on to self-publish novels and gave up on their stroke fiction roots. There's too little quality short-form work as it is. No specific requests, though - follow your muse.

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hey, All; apologies it took me a while to get back to you. Real life got in the way, among other things.

@Anonymous 3: “One can not ask for more! May I humbly suggest that the other three beauties will also find themselves in "Yellow peril"?” Yes, almost certainly. That said, this one is probably a ways out, for reasons covered below.

“P. S. I completely agree with Fmdmlvr1992. Princesses vs pirates is not only one of the best stories on Literotica, but also one of your best stories. Cheers!”

Thank you very much, that’s very high praise! I’m very glad you enjoyed it so much!

@IronWill_

There will be more along those lines eventually, I can guarantee you. And I’m a little slow on the uptake sometimes, I didn’t realize why you wanted those pairings until you spelled it out. Suffice to say, yes, I’m very aware of some of the legacies of anti-Asian racism in this country, both in the South and outside of it. (In all fairness if I was going to make this a pure ‘historical reversal’ type story I should probably also throw a heroine in a California flag costume in there too, considering that state’s leading role in quite a few of the more flagrant actions of anti-Asian descrimination in US history, alot of which tends to get elided over nowadays. But I digress).

One minor point, and I’m not sure how committed you are to it, but since you’ve brought it up a couple times now:

“Have Rebel Belle in a Confederate flag bikini.”

I’m probably not going to do this, at least not as a general change. Maybe if I have a story where they all go to the beach or something. Reason being is that I’ve actually done some test art of these characters (I may post some of it here eventually if I get it into a state I think is good enough); and as part of that I have tried a few bikini-based versions of Rebel Belle and generally didn’t like them. The root of the issue is that while the ‘Confederate Flag’ has a certain wicked sartorial elegance to it is also really busy; it’s symmetric in four axes with a lot of detail down each and you need to get all four axes in view to get the proper effect out of it; and also if you put it both on top and bottom they both need to be at the same scale or it looks bad. Not that I necessarily care for her sake but she’s a pornographic character, she needs to be attractive on some level for the concept to work. Ultimately I liked the mostly-white version, with the flag as just a blunt ‘thesis statement’ right at the middle, the most of the variants I tried and that’s why I went with that as her main costume layout. She has the bustier instead of a bra because again that made her overall ‘look’ more balanced to me when I tried out both.

In fact, if anything she’s going to move to being even less scantily-clad than she already is, if only slightly. The root of the issue is that I belatedly realized while you can type the words ‘Confederate Flag Thong’ into your word processor, and you could presumably make such a garment by taking the appropriate fabric and cutting it to pattern, the result is essentially unrecognizable as such from the back, due to the same design issues discussed above. Same for the mask just in general. So I’m likely going to switch her to a full-back but high-leg panty going forward, so there’s room for the damn thing on both the front and her buns, and her mask will just be white. I don’t think ‘woman changes her clothes’ needs a major retcon so I’m not going to try to change any of her previous appearances, just saying going forward that will probably be her look.

That’s a lot of words to spill about Rebel Belle considering she wasn’t even in this story, just saying there will be stories fitting what you ask for sooner or later, but I’m probably not going to do this one particular part, and here’s why.

@Anonymous 4:

“Love the story keep it up. I would love to read more about the princesses.”

Thanks! As mentioned with Anon#3 above, they will be back sooner or later. (Technically they showed up at the end of Zoo but I think that barely counts, they’re just one of a giant crowd there and not really in focus).

Re: All - On Scheduling: since I mentioned this multiple times, just going to lay it out. The elephant in the room for me right now is that I am working on finalizing a longer form story; much longer form than I’ve done here previously, 12 total chapters and roughly 145,000 words total as of current draft. It is not really interracial-related at all; it has it’s own rather different angle on things. It has multiple endings, similar to Alpha Angel vs Valiant Valkyrie (in fact one of the reasons I released AA v VV when I did was to test how Lit would handle that on a ‘shorter’ story before I jumped into the longer one). For various reasons I would like to have this thing wrapped by the end of June, and given the length that means I need to start dropping it shortly. Where I am with it now is that the whole thing is done (though it will get at least one last revision pass as I go along) save for one of the endings, which is about 75% done; so my first priority right now is getting that last ending to 100% so I feel comfortable starting to release the whole thing. I originally thought I might get one or two more smaller stories out before this thing started dropping, but given the aforementioned real-life-related delays that is probably not feasible at this point. So any other stories are probably not coming out until this big story is done, i.e. probably June at the earliest (assuming I find time to work on them).

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Teams Colliding Pt. 01: Bus Ride Forced to share a crowded bus, Anne gets screwed.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Single Combat An Amazon Queen faces an invader in single combat.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Natural Born Fucker Hot reporter is fucked on national television.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Taking of Invincible Girl Superheroine sex slave torture porn.in NonConsent/Reluctance
From Feminist to Fuckdoll Marcus desconstructs a feminist verbally and anally.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories