The Princesses Versus the Pirates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You heard the captain," one of the dark pirates growled, when after several seconds the seemingly near-catatonic beauties still hadn't budged.

Stepping forward, the two strong pirates tugged at the superheroines' leashes. For a brief moment, on old instincts, the two soiled Princesses darted their eyes up and glared, their lips twisting into sultry snarls. Then a moment later, after a few more tugs, they moaned, and then slowly nodded. Dropping down onto all fours, voluptuous round bottoms lifting up behind them, they slowly began to crawl forward, between the towering legs of the watching pirates. All around them, the sneering pirates looked down at the two naked beauties being led on leashes through their midst, and pointed and laughed and jeered. At this, the heroines gasped... but kept crawling.

Soon they arrived before Zheng One-Eye. At another tug of their leashes they sank back down, and knelt before him. Their voluptuous hips dropped down to perch atop their booted ankles. Gorgeous faces turning up, they gasped up at him from his feet.

Looking down at the two white superheroines, Zheng One-Eye leered. "You are supposedly two of the greatest champions on Earth. But to us, you were but excellent fuck-cattle. So...what do you have to say for yourselves, ladies?" he asked them.

Slowly, the two heroines panted softly. Squirming side by side, their enormous bare breasts sloshed almost as if in a ponderous coordinated display, each tipped by a large and delicately extended pink nipple. Their lips gasped, and shivered.

However, though they knelt before him naked, with the cum of a dozen pirates each dripping out of their exposed pussies, now that they were no longer being actively ridden it looked as if the two proud beauties' wills yet remained unbroken. Throwing their tousled colorful locks behind them, both tiara-crowned Princesses lifted themselves up as high as they could upon their knees before his feet, and glared up at the towering Asian pirate captain with defiant flashes in their eyes.

"We think..." Princess Glory began, her lips quivering with disdain, "that you are a perfect brute!"

"You are criminal scum!" Princess Peace said.

"You are dastardly and weak!" Princess Glory declared, her eyes flashing.

"You are an uncultured barbarian!" Princess Peace hissed.

This continued for some time. As the two beauties spat up their hatred at him, however, Zheng One-Eye did not seem too concerned. The couple-dozen kiss-prints covering his face, split evenly between two separate shades of lipstick, perhaps helped him deal with the liberal application of superheroine lip being directed, now in a different way, up towards him. Especially since each had been given to him as a memento, once each, for every time either buxom beauty had felt his enormous discharge begin to erupt up inside her.

But this was not the only reason for his smirking serenity, in the face of their vocal hatred. For, when preparing for this last confrontation, the pirate captain had not bothered to put on his speedo. As they snarled and spat their fierce words up at him, the two pale beauties could not help themselves. Repeatedly, in between hissed insults, their blue eyes darted down... and briefly widened, their lips spreading out in soft gasps, as they beheld his immense member throbbing before them... their eyes growing ever so slightly wider each time.

Although the entire crew had been far more well-armed than the European beauties had been prepared for, it was the captain's long lance that had naturally left by far the deepest impressions within them - not to mention the widest and the most forceful. Every time they glanced at it a shiver ran down through their curvy kneeling bodies, almost as if something else was being spiritually thrust through them, driving a bit more of their reborn willpower in the process.

At last the two beauties fell silent. Like a boss who had just been waiting for a pair of lowly subordinates to get something out of their system, Zheng nodded. "Is that all you have to say, ladies?" he asked them.

Side by side, the two European heroines swayed slightly. They bit their lips, and whimpered. Their eyes could not get up to his face, anymore. Then suddenly, they broke. With twin moans, both beauties toppled forward and, as if no longer able to look him in his one unblinking eye, pressed their foreheads down to the deck at his feet.

"We... we are so sorry!" Princess Glory moaned.

"We should not have intruded into your domain!" Princess Peace cried.

The pale hourglass-shaped torsos of the two white beauties wiggled back and forth, side by side, before his boots. Their golden and chocolate hair spilled forth, respectively, to wash around his feet. The pirates, naturally, began to laugh even harder than before - their cackles and jeers lashing down onto the naked flesh of the two kneeling princesses. At this, the two alabaster heroines moaned - and prostrated themselves still further. Their enormous natural breasts, hanging down beneath them, bounced and jiggled heavily, tender nipples scraping across the deck, as they pressed their heads low beside his bare feet.

"We did not know... how outmatched we were..." Princess Peace said. Turning her head, she ran her wide blue eyes up... and whimpered with a mix of fear and wonder.

"You were... far too much for us," Princess Glory confessed, her eyes doing likewise from next to his other heel.

Then, crawling forward slightly, both heroines brought their faces level with his ankles, and began to kiss his feet.

"Please," Princess Glory pleaded. "Let us... serve you..." she said, pausing every couple words to give another of his toes a kiss.

"Keep us..." Princess Peace said, doing the same to his other foot. "We... we... beg you!"

"Let... let us please you..." Princess Glory begged, pressing another kiss to his foot.

High above them, Zheng One-Eye chuckled. Catching their eyes up upon him - but only because the principle weapon that had shocked them into surrender happened to be directly in between his faces and theirs - he motioned them up. Gasping, shivering, the two squirming beauties withdrew their heads and rose back up to their knees. "And why would we keep you, ladies?" he asked them. "What sort of service would you provide us?"

Side by side, the two heroines panted softly. Their enormous breasts wobbled and bounced upon their chests, heaving from side to side with ponderous motion, as they squirmed.

"Let us... show you..." Princess Peace whispered.

"Yes... let us..." Princess Glory agreed, not wanting to try to use any more words than she had to.

Then, seeing no immediate objection, both heroines followed through. Rising up on their buxom haunches they bent their gorgeous heads forward, wrapped their lips around him and, eyes blinking up at him, began to energetically and reverently suck on Zheng's long penis. Deep blushes spread across their high cheeks, as they heard the surrounding pirates chortle and jeer. But they could not stop. Lips slurping and suckling continuously, they began to slide back and forth up and down him, as if worshiping every inch... their bright eyes never leaving his in the process.

Looking down, Zheng chuckled. Reaching out, he stroked his hands through their colorful hair. Then, one by one, he seized a beauty and, pulling her out, held her in place before his cock.

"This is what you want?" he asked Princess Peace, moments before, using his firm grip on the back of her blonde head, he thrust deep inside her. Shivering upon her knees, lips spreading wide around his girth, Princess Peace's blue eyes blinked up wide and wild into his, as his penis went deep down her throat. But she nevertheless slowly nodded her agreement, and murmured a faint "Mmmm-hmmm!" as best she could around his huge cock.

Zheng enjoyed for a moment, as her lips quivered around his base, and her once-defiant throat convulsed around his shaft. Then he pulled out - leaving Princess Peace panting and gasping in shock. Reaching out, he instead seized Princess Glory.

"And you?" he asked her, pressing his tip up against her lips.

Princess Glory's lips shivered... having seen what his tremendous length had already done to her friend. But then she opened them up slightly. "Oui..." she said softly. She gave him a brief kiss at his tip, and spread open wide. Moments later, Zheng took her up on her invitation and thrust home. And, though she did her absolute best to open wide and take him freely, in no time the French superheroine as well was whimpering and moaning upon her knees, her bright eyes blinking wildly in panic over her over-stretched lips, as she too discovered just how deep Zheng's penis could reach inside her shivering voluptuous torso.

Then Zheng pulled back out and returned control of his cock to the two beauties. And, though their battered lips quivered at the memory of what he had just unleashed on them, the two European beauties promptly dove back in and resumed devoting every ounce of their beings to giving Zheng pleasure, their gorgeous white faces moving with both ravenous hunger and reverent awe as they sought to pleasure his enormous coppery cock.

Looking down, Zheng grinned.

"That is very nice, ladies," he assured them - stroking his hands through their hair, as their sweet mouths continued to slurp and lap. "If you had done this immediately - instead of your foolish attempts to resist us - then, perhaps we would have agreed."

He shook his head, still stroking his hands through their long lustrous hair. The heads beneath bobbed and slurped - thier tiaras glinting in the light as they strove to serve him.

"But... I am afraid it is too late," he said. "Our balls are drained, we no longer think with them. So we see that, no matter how pleasing you look, and how well you suck... you two super-sluts are simply more trouble than you are worth."

As Zheng had spoken the two beauties, lost in a world that consisted almost entirely of his gigantic throbbing penis, had continued obliviously to suckle and slurp upon his vast veiny shaft. Only gradually, through the murmurs and gurgles they made as they serviced him, did what he was saying filter into their decorative white heads. Slowly they opened their eyes, and blinked up at him in bewildered confusion... even as their lips, as if completely of their own accord, continued to kiss and slurp upon him.

Looking down, Zheng chuckled. "Sorry, babes," he said. Lifting up a hand, he took a firm grip upon each of them, by a length of their bright hair. Coming up behind them, other pirates did likewise. Then, as one, they tugged the moaning heroines back, forcing them to relinquish the grips they had maintained only with their plush, battered lips.

The two heroines looked like just about the only thing that left them more stunned than being fucked by Zheng's penis, was to have their offer to serve it rejected. Their eyes blinked wide, shivering in disbelief within their gorgeous faces, as if they were still having difficulty processing that this was a thing that could happen to women as beautiful as they.

While they squirmed, Zheng snapped his fingers and pointed.

"Prepare them," he said.

Snickering, the pirates surged down. The two heroines screamed, and even made a half-hearted attempt to fight - but even had they not been exhausted by hours of pounding ravishment, their buxom jiggling bodies were utterly helpless before their enemies now. Though they thrashed and moaned, making their huge breasts bounce delightfully one last time amidst the leering pirates, they could do nothing as their hands were dragged back and once more bound. Then, they were forced to stand up one last time and present themselves before Zheng.

He nodded, from where they stood, out over the side.

"You know what to do," he said.

Snickering, two pirates seized Princess Peace - one by her shoulders and one by her ankles. They lifted her up and held her between them. The blonde goddess, still unclear what was happening to her, gaped around and whimpered in bewilderment. Then, they heaved her back - and her jaw dropped in shock.

"N-no!" she moaned. "Y-you can't do this to MEEEE!"

Her voice went up into a squeal as the cackling pirates hurled her out over the side - dumping the blonde slut off her own ship. Screaming in terror, Princess Peace flew out over the roiling ocean... and then slammed down with a brain-jarring thump inside the waiting raft, her buxom body bouncing off its taut rubber surfaces.

Princess Peace came to a rest sprawled in the raft, her body sloshing and her head spinning. Moments later, a second high-pitched squeal sounded above her. Princess Peace cried out in shock as Princess Glory's buxom form slammed down into the raft just beside her, semen splattering from every inch of her bound naked body. The French superheroine screamed, bounced, and then also came to a rest upon her back.

Gasping in dismay, the two heroines found themselves lying side by side in the raft, their heads propped up on opposite ends and their bodies sunk down into it. Shaking their heads to clear them, they looked up and gaped to see the pirates standing in a row at the side of the boat and leering down at them. From their vantage upon the low bobbing raft, the two heroines finally saw, with twin outraged gasps, that the name "Sea Peace One" on the back of the boat had been crossed out with paint, and a set of Chinese characters scrawled in above it that, as best the gasping blonde heroine could recall, would translate roughly as 'Ship of Eternally Open Pussies.'

"Thanks for the boat bitches," Zheng One-Eye laughed, from his new seat in the captain's chair.

"You... you're stranding us here?!" Princess Peace asked. "How... how could you?"

"Yes," Princess Glory gasped. "You promised not to kill us. If... if you will not have us servants, could... could you not at least keep and sell us?!"

"Superheroines like us would bring a thousand times as much, each, as that boat will, on the black market auction blocks!" Princess Peace pointed out, desperately. The thoughts of what sort of men might bid on her made her squirm. But if the alternative was a raft...

But Zheng One-Eye just shook his head.

"Sorry, sluts, but you two are 'booty' that is just a little hotter, so to speak, than we're used to handling. We've had our fun with you sluts, and don't want to sit around and listen to you yap." Rolling his eyes, he mimed two flapping jaws to either side of him with his hands. Then, putting the hands back on the wheel, he leered down at them. "But don't worry..." he said, turning his head and smirking, "if we ever want to remember you sluts, we can always admire our new flags..."

On cue, a pirate spun the crank on the former Sea Peace One's rear flag pole. And, as the two heroines looked on, mouths dropping open in disbelief, the flag line went up... with the two heroines' own skimpy little panties pinned to it. The skimpy Swedish and French flags flapped and billowed... and then finally spread out as the wind caught them, until they seemed to mirror almost exactly what they had looked like when still defiantly stretched across the buxom contours of their former owners' fertile hips.

"Oh, by the way," Zheng One-Eye said, as the two heroines still gaped in horror at their own flapping captured panties. "I'm guessing they can track these or something... either way, they're not worth the trouble either." He reached out his hand, and tossed their shining rings up and down - showing them off to their gasping, helplessly-watching owners. "So... I hereby return to you your distinctive cultural artifacts!" he said.

With a casual underhand motion, he tossed the two rings out. Despite themselves, the heroines gasped in gratitude, as they saw the shining rings arcing straight out towards them. But moments later their coos rose up into sudden shrieks of dismay as each ring bounced right off one of its owner's gigantic breasts - and, driven out by those big taut jiggling spheres, arced right back out over the side. With twin plops they landed in the water, right beside the raft, and instantly sank away to vanish into the shadowy depths.

"NOOO!" Princess Peace squealed, her face trembling in horror.

"Our rings!" Princess Glory moaned, craning her chocolate-framed head to stare in horror down into the waters.

Sitting above them, Zheng One-Eye smirked. "Ah, don't worry babes," he said. "The ocean here is not that deep. They'll probably find them... eventually!"

Then, with a final round of parting laughter down at the shocked, depowered superheroines, the pirates gunned the engine and took off. The two superheroines screeched and moaned like schoolgirls as the huge gouts of white froth kicked up by the roaring speedboat made their tiny raft bob and buckle like a toy in a child's tub. Then they could only watch, gaping, as their mighty custom super-boat roared off into the distance, laughing pirates clustered on its fantail. Slowly their precious craft receded into the horizon and finally vanished beneath the setting sun.

When all sight and sound of their former craft had ceased, the two superheroines slowly collapsed onto their backs. They looked at one another across the raft. Their lips puffy, bruised, and stained with cum, neither gasping beauty could think of anything to say. Naked, defeated, and exhausted, lit by the setting sun, the two shapely white champions could but bob in silence upon the vast empty sea, alone.

Turning their heads, after some minutes, they faced one another across the raft.

"You... you did not mean any of that... at his feet... did you?" Princess Peace asked. She shivered. "It was just a trick to... to get our revenge later... right?"

"Oui..." Princess Glory said. She blushed, and nodded. "I agree," she said. "It was a quite clever ruse, of course, and... and nothing more."

Princess Peace nodded her blonde head confidently. "Yes," she said. "It was just a noble sacrifice, so that we might learn even more of his very threatening and important penis." Princess Peace squirmed a moment, then suddenly her jaw dropped. "Oh! I meant plans!" she moaned, her well-filled hips suddenly squirming beneath her, and her face suddenly pink.

Princess Glory took in a deep breath, and then let out a long sigh. "Oui..." she whispered, a pink blush spreading across her own cheeks as well.

Night set in. A full moon cast its glow down upon them. It might have even been a little romantic... save for the continuous blow of chill salty spray down onto their unprotected bodies, the shiver-inducing lashes of the wind, and the aching of their fucked-out pussies.

"I am... so cold..." Princess Glory moaned. A chill shiver quivered through her buxom bare flesh.

"Me too. Cold... and thirsty..." Princess Peace gasped, licking at her puffy dry lips.

"Yes... I am so thirsty... as well..." Princess Glory sighed.

Silence reigned for several more seconds, as the raft bobbed in the pale light of the moon. Then, gradually, the two heroines turned and looked into each other's eyes again. They held one another's gaze for several seconds. Then, ever so slowly, their eyes turned down and looked simultaneously in between each others' mighty lifted thighs... and at the veritable torrents of vile pirate cum that continued to pour from their respective vaginas. Their breaths quickening slightly, the two heroines' eyes slowly slid back up to stare into one another again. They held each other's gaze for a long pregnant moment.

No more words were said. None needed to be. As one, both heroines rose, bodies jiggling deliciously as they shambled awkwardly in their bonds, and came together. A brief rubbing and struggling of huge breasts against one another ensued, before, after a brief whispered negotiation, places were settled. As the younger Princess Glory lay down on her back in the center of the raft, and Princess Peace awkwardly straddled her.