The Alchemist's Medicine

Story Info
The princess lacks a sexual drive.
2.4k words
4.52
7.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steam filled the room as the doors to the elevator opened. Sir Lorch Stanley stepped in before I followed him. The doors closed with a loud screech. Our slow descent began.

I looked through the passing windows the lands of my father, lands of farmers cultivating wheat and fruits with their automated machines, mostly, as people of higher nobility worked within the Copper Castle, if you could even call it work, since almost everything was done by automatons and their arms of steel.

We finally arrived o the 17th floor of the castle. Sir Stanley walked slowly in the hall, spear raised, looking out for giant rats. Since the poison Autodispenser had stopped working, these beasts were roaming everywhere in the castle, and I could go anywhere by my own now -- Not that I minded, because I had never liked going out of my room. The castle offered nothing interesting to do for a princess like me. People never even wanted to accomplish any kind of activities with me, since I was of higher nobility than them. I spent most of my days sowing, reading books, and playing with the mechanical doll my mother had given me on my 20th name-day.

Hopefully, we didn't encounter any giant rat on our way to the alchemist's laboratory. This was due thanks to the efforts of the Copper Guard who patrolled day and night to eliminate the rodents they found and protect the people, especially the royal family. I don't think that as much effort was done towards the halls of the lower nobles.

Sir Stanley opened the door to the alchemist's office and I entered to see a small man with a sly grin and a thick red mustache greeting me. I sat in a small uncomfortable chair and rested my hands on my knees. I didn't say anything. I knew, already, why I was here, and I saw no use to that.

My father thought that I was unable to feel sexual tension, which was completely false. If anything, it was his fault I didn't engage in any sexual activity. You see, he married me to a High Born, a Lord of the Purple Fort. Lord Maurice Wayton was a powerful politician, full of ambition and intelligence. However, he was old, terribly old. His white hair fell like ripe lemons from a tree, his skin was rippled like the sea when the wind blows strong. His penis was frail, like a twig he could barely use properly. The man himself, although strong of mind, was weak of body. Sex with him was horrendous, and I had done many things to avoid his touch. Thus, he thought, and my father thought, that I had sexual incapacity. They couldn't have been further away from the truth. Everyday at night, alone in my bedroom, I masturbated, thinking of a proper young man who could actually fill my needs. I had filled myself with many objects, pretending they were a large and powerful dick pounding me.

The alchemist studied me and began explaining why my father had called to him for help. I listened patiently, as the well-mannered lady that I was. However, as soon as he had finished his speech, I had to intervene.

"I am sorry, good Lord, but this is a mistake. I am in no need of help. At least, none of which you would be the person to provide."

The alchemist smile, exposing his shiny golden teeth. "You think you are fine the way you are, but I assure you, you are mistaken. I will provide you with an aphrodisiac, with effects that will completely change you. You will see the world differently. Once your sexual drive appears, you will discover a world of new possibilities. You only fear your sexuality because you haven't explored it yet."

Obviously, the alchemist didn't understand my situation. How could he? I could not explain what I lived through, as it would be ill-mannered. My father would be furious if he found out I spoke wicked words of my noble husband. Thus, I kept silence, as the alchemist took a flask from inside a small drawer.

"This should do the trick," he said, handing me the small flask over. It contained a few drops of a pinkish liquid that let no light through. It smelled of strawberries. "Take a sip of this beverage every night for the next seven days and you shall become a new woman. I suggest you taste it now, to make sure you don't suffer any immediate side effect. Not that it should be the case, of course, I have done proper work on this one..."

I really wanted to decline the offer, but what choice did I have? I approached the potion to my lips and took a small sip. It tasted, too, of strawberries. I supposed that it couldn't hurt me much. Taking a medicine when you are not sick does not kill you, right? For a long minute, nothing happened. The alchemist just stared awkwardly at me. As time went by, his smile grew larger. After some eternity, he said:

"Good. You will be fine for the evening. Come see me back tomorrow, we will discuss how effective my craft has been."

I respectfully thanked the alchemist and took the small flask with me. As I followed Sir Stanley back to the elevator, I felt stirring in my stomach. I thought I would throw up. I stopped walking and Sir Stanley looked at me, worried. "Are you alright, princess?" he said. "If this man gave you a poison, I will escort you to the infirmary and pierce the impostor with my blade."

I shook my head. "It will not be necessary, good Sir. I do not digest strawberries well, that is all."

Sir Stanley frowned, but did not insist. We continued to the elevator, and I once again looked through the window as we went up. Would I really feel the want to fuck my husband tonight? I hope not, I was still planning on escaping his bed as I always did. The doors of the elevator opened on the 38th floor, filling the room with steam. I started to feel weak. Maybe sick, even, or just flustered. It was the anticipation of the upcoming evening, I convinced myself.

We arrived at my chambers. Sir Stanley opened the door. I walked in, feeling dizzy. I could barely walk straight. Then, I just stood in the middle of the room, my head being empty of any thought.

"Is everything alright, Princess?" asked my knight again. I figured that something must have indeed been wrong. I turned to face him. Awe struck me. My eyes fell in Sir Lorch Stanley's. They were sweet and of a deep brown, like the chocolate that my father imported from countries very far away. He had a square, well defined-chin. His muscles were showing, big and strong. His armor was shining like stars on a beautiful night. Had Lorch Stanley always been that hot? It was the first time I noticed it.

I slowly stepped back until I hit the foot of my bed. "I am not fine," I spoke in a soft voice. "I need you..." Lorch dropped his weapon and came to me in a rush. He thought he needed to save me, how romantic... As he came close, I jumped on him, wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his chest. My knight was so strong, and so tall! I noticed how small and fragile I looked next to him...

With no hesitation, I smacked my lips against Lorch's and moaned loudly. That was what I had always wanted. It felt so good. Why did Lorch then force my mouth away from his?

"This medicine was way too strong," he said, like it was some problem. "You should rest, now, Princess.

"No," I snapped back. "I want to fuck you. My husband can't satisfy me. I need a real man."

I immediately went back to kissing him. He was reluctant, at first, but quickly gave in. I tasted his lips, they tasted of honey. I then forced my tongue between them. It met his, and they swirled together. I wanted to taste every corner of my knight's mouth. I was so aggressive that even he couldn't keep up with me. Oh, how long had I been waiting.

My arms behind his neck pulled him closer. I used all my strength so we could both fall together, landing on the soft pillows on my royal bed. His weight crushed me, but I didn't mind. In fact, I enjoyed that every inch of him touched every inch of me. My tongue was still deep inside me. His tongue was deep inside me. I would have thrown my tongue down his throat if I could have.

Then my knight broke the kiss. He raised and my arms couldn't reach him anymore. Only my legs still latched on to him. I wasn't satisfied yet. I almost screamed angrily at Lorch, but I saw him reach for his armor, which he started removing. I smiled in anticipation. Soon, his chest was bare naked. It looked wonderful. He had strong muscles glistening with sweat, he could have crushed me between his pectorals. My hand quickly went to them, felt them in every way possible. I tried to suck his nipples, but he pushed me back. He got up, removed his breeches. I realised I should be naked too.

I quickly removed my dress, although it took more time than I wanted it to. Why did they make women's garments so complicated to put on and off? I squeezed my tits with my hands, smiling. Lorch smiled back. He liked it! He jumped on my chest, grabbed both of my breasts and sucked on them like a devil. I moaned in ecstasy. I took his head between my hands, trying to drown him in my chest.

Soon, Lorch's mouth went back to kissing me. My hands ran down his chest until they met the real object of my desire. While I was swirling my tongue inside my knight's mouth, I had my eyes closed, but my hands could feel everything. The cock was long, and thick. It was as solid as an iron bar. I dropped my head and opened my eyes. It looked moustrous... But I was hungry.

I engulfed the dick in my mouth, easily taking half of it. I bobbed my head up and down, while I looked in Lorch's eyes. He seemed proud. I was proud. But I decided I could do more. As I pursued my blowjob, I got more and more of his dick in my mouth. I could barely breath, but what did it matter? I would have died sucking cock.

I heard Lorch moan. Gods did I love hearing a man moan! It was nothing like the sheepish sounds Lord Maurice Wayton would occasionally make. Lorch grabbed my head and forced me down his cock. I complied happily with his demand, choking on every single inch of his knightly weapon. As I finally grasped for air again, long strips of saliva were still joining my lips to the tip of his cock. I kissed it, slurping all of the saliva back in, and then I resumed my blowjob. I felt full, and happy.

At some point, my pussy ached badly. I didn't want to remove myself from my delicious cock, but needed to be fucked. I begged Lorch to fuck me like a whore. He grinned, and complied. I lay down on my back and he dropped his cock on my stomach. It looked gigantic. He stroke my clitoris with his big hand, pleasuring me, yet teasing me. "Fuck me, fuck me," I muttered, begging. He put the tip of his cock at the entrance of my royal vagina. He slowly pushed, making his way through. It felt incredible. Where my husband could barely be felt inside of my walls, Lorch was taking every space available. I felt complete. That was what I had been waiting for my whole life. Did it hurt? A little bit. But the pleasure was ten folds the pain I felt. I begged my knight to ram me.

And rammed me he did. He used all of manly strength to break me. His thrusts were divine, his sword impaling me over and over, destroying my pussy violently. He grabbed my hair and went faster and faster. His weight was crushing me. The heat radiating from his body burned me. Our sweat dripped, making us a sticky mess. Each thrust went as deep as it was possible to. Yet I craved more. More violence. More love.

Tears ran down my eyes. "FUCK ME!" I cried. Somehow, Lorch started to pound me even faster, even deeper. I screamed in delight. I had never screamed before. I didn't care if the world could hear me. My whole body was shaking. Suddenly, my vision blurred as an immense pleasure greater than anything I had ever felt, rushed through my body. I thought I would die in my ecstasy. As my first ever orgasm started to fade, I burst into laughing. It was so great!

Lorch groaned. He pulled his dick from my hole, creating a vast empty space inside of me. Why did he go away? At this instant, his dick spurted jets of cum that landed on my stomach. My husband's cum was little, clear and liquid; my knight's was abundant, white and thick. It sprayed on my heaving stomach. I was amazed. I ran my fingers over the white seed and tasted it. I loved it.

Both of us kissed again, this time slower. We did it with passion. I would have loved for this moment to last forever. But as the effect of the alchemist's medication subsided, my energy left my body. I lay down on my bed, my knight looking down on me with his beautiful eyes.

"Next time, don't drink as much medicine," he said to me. "It is too powerful."

I smiled. I knew that nothing was wrong with the medicine. Its purpose had been to increase my sexual drive. Only, the alchemist thought I had none, although I already had a strong one. In retrospect, I should have guessed that this was what was going to happen. But I had no regret. For the first time in a long time, I felt amazing.