The Principal's Turn - Liz & Chantelle

Story Info
Liz becomes the pet of a young and hungry power couple.
19.3k words
4.84
25.7k
15

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/12/2022
Created 12/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,857 Followers

Although this is a stand-alone story, it is hard to believe, it is the twelfth chapter of "The Principal's Turn series, depicting the transformation of Principal Maggie Turner from straight married woman to submissive lesbian pet to her former student turned employee, Taisha Smith.

Along the way, Liz Richards, became a vindictive thorn in the side of Taisha Smith. Unfortunately, Lizzie fell prey to Taisha Smith as well. Once the threat was eliminated and controlled, Taisha reached out to an old friend to take her latest sub slut, Lizzie, off her hands so she could focus on her true target.

In this chapter we find out if Liz will find a new place to explore her recently discovered need to surrender herself for the pleasure of others. This story is told from Liz's perspective and contains scenes of non-consent and reluctance. If this does not appeal to you, please find another story. If you choose to read on, please enjoy.

__________

Monday morning seemed to drag on with my head in a semi fog, anticipating my lunch time encounter with Taisha. As I tried to teach, my mind kept drifting off to the events of recent weeks.

After treating Taisha Smith, the new substitute teacher, terribly, Karma kicked my ass. Taisha caught me with an adult aged male student, in the fucking supply closet at school, of all places. It had been the single biggest moment of weakness of my life, without question, and she captured it all on video.

She leveraged the video and turned me into her own personal cunt licker. As it all replayed in my mind, my pussy steamed while standing in front of a classroom of high school seniors.

That was the most disturbing thing about all of this. I had been humiliated, used and manipulated but my body betrayed me every time. The more degrading, the harder the orgasm. The harder the orgasm, the more I wanted.

Taisha Smith was an addiction that filled every moment of thought. She delivered climax after climax, leaving me satisfied like no one ever had. But, no sooner would we finish, my mind moved to wondering what the next encounter may have in store.

She instructed me to be at the park at lunch time to service her orally, making it impossible to focus on. There was an added sense of urgency today, since she'd made it clear "our time together was coming to an end." Knowing this could possibly be our last time together made it all the more intense.

The good news, for my newly discovered sex addiction, she introduced me to a couple, I labelled in my mind as "The black Ken and Barbie." They were absolutely gorgeous and with the help of Taisha, I had just submitted a series of "audition tapes" to become their personal "fuck toy"

Even as I say it, my mind can't fully comprehend how I arrived at this state. Taisha Smith had opened the flood gates and the rushing waters took the entire damn down with them. There was no going back now, only full speed ahead. The closer to lunch time the more my body tingled, like a hormone crazed teenager.

The second the bell rang, I texted her.

Liz: On my way.

Taisha: Wait for me in the back seat, door unlocked.

Liz: Thank you Ms. Smith

I pulled into the park and found a spot in the back corner of the lot under an Oak tree. I got in the back and adjusted my thong, pussy wet and ready. As I waited, I found myself trying to figure out how to pose most seductively. It was really kind of pathetic if I thought about it. But my pussy throbbed for her, and I would do whatever it took to please her. The reward was always worth it.

I settled on my back in the corner of the car seat and door, with my left leg straight and heel on the floor. My right leg was bent at the knee with my knee touching the back of the seat, and my skirt pulled up, showing off my white thong.

After a few moments she pulled in next to me and walked toward the door. Then, she leaned down and looked through the tinted glass with her hands cupped to her face. When she saw me, her smile brightened, and she slipped into the back seat with me.

"Good girl Lizzie..." She said as she closed the door, slipped her skirt up and opened her succulent cunt wide for me. "...your video editing job was remarkable. I have been waiting for this since I saw the finished product."

I was stunned as Taisha sat before me, left foot touching the back window. Her right foot slipped under my leg, and she stretched out, heel on the floor. Her ebony pussy lips glistened with wetness. I could barely breath as I gazed at her dark labia and black muff, split by the bright pink slit between her spread lips. Clearly Ms. Taisha was not interested in wasting time and I was grateful as I gazed hungrily.

"Can I please kiss your cunt, Ms. Smith" I asked squeakily as I started to tremble.

"Yes, please Lizzie. Thank you for your manners."

I positioned myself with my knees on the floor, leaned in and began to gently kiss the seam of her inner thigh and outer labia. I inhaled her scent and moaned audibly.

"I love the smell of you, Ms. Smith. Thank you," I said, continuing to pepper her with soft kisses.

She sighed, "Such a good little cunt licker, Lizzie."

I nodded and moaned slowly kissing the perimeter of her succulence, before gently splitting her dark pussy lips with my tongue tip. I felt the heat build between my legs as she sighed softly and closed her eyes. The first taste was sweet and as l wiggled my tongue slowly into her warmth. A mixture of tangy sweetness flooded my tastebuds.

"I have some good news Lizzie," she said softly sighing as I probed her. They loved your message and are ready to accept your offer. Oh, you feel so good Lizzie. I'm gonna miss this." Her voice squeaked. "Chantelle will text you soon. She needs a test run before, ah, finalizing..." She panted and lost her words.

Her moans grew louder as her thighs moved together brushing my cheeks with her silky smoothness. My lips pushed between her labia allowing me to penetrate her further and I marveled at how amazingly soft her inner thighs felt against my cheeks. The dichotomy of her silky softness from such powerful thighs crossed my mind as her hand gently touched the back of my head.

She let out a long quivering exhale as my lips and tongue, pressed into her. My head swirled in tiny circles and she moaned her approval. Next. I breathed deeply through my nose overwhelmed by her scent and tangy sweet flavor. Her pussy radiated moist heat and her juices coated my lips and tongue.

"Such a good pet, Lizzie. Your oral arguments are so persuasive, OH!" She moaned and pressed my face into her hot wetness. I couldn't help but smile with pride watching her head roll back and those full lips part as she moaned.

"Oh, fuck Lizzie, so good!" She squealed and gripped my ponytail. She ground my head against her, spreading her cunt juice over my face. "I need this, Lizzie." She groaned jerking my head faster and harder against her. "I need... this! I, need, this. Oh fuck, don't stop! Need! This!" Her body shuddered as I could feel her cum flooding my face. "Need, this! Oh Fuck! Lizzy!"

She held my head firm as she succumbed to a powerful orgasm. I kept my tongue in constant motion as her body jerked and she grunted pressing me face into her steaming cunt.

As her orgasm passed, she released me and caught her breath while I continued to lick her clean. I savored every drop, driven by the realization this could be my last time with her.

Being totally honest, I had to admit excitement imagining how Chantelle would taste and feel. Taisha had turned me into a pussy hungry nympho slut. But I had never tasted another woman and the thought had me throbbing in anticipation.

Almost as if reading my thoughts, Taisha spoke. "Do that for Chantelle Saturday and you are in. That was very good, Lizzie." She petted my head and then pulled me up. "Now show me those white panties again Lizzie. I want one last look. I did like the pose you gave me when I got here."

A sad sense of pride washed over me, knowing she noticed my pose. I positioned myself again legs spread, with my back in the corner, skirt up, and panties exposed.

"I see that wet spot peeking through, Lizzie."

"You make me so wet Ms. Smith." I replied without thought. I so wanted her to lick my pussy again.

"I do love those white panties on you Lizzie."

"Thank you, Ms. Smith. I love wearing them for you."

"Do you want to make yourself come in them for me Lizzie?"

Here words sent a tingle through me, beyond anything Tony had ever done. I didn't understand it but I had to give into it. I wanted to give into it. I needed to.

"Yes please Ms. Smith." I replied, mesmerized by the ravenous look she had as her eyes locked on my cunt. I moaned as my fingers pressed the wet silk fabric between my engorged pussy lips. "The silk feels so good against my pussy, Ms. Smith."

Her eyes widened, never wavering in their gaze. "You are such a good little slut Lizzie."

I sensed true regret at the thought of giving me to the Morrises and it nearly pushed me immediately over the edge.

"I love pleasing you Ms. Smith. More than anything. Oh God, I'm so hot for you."

"You're soaking right through Lizzie. That's so good. Get them good and wet, I'm gonna keep them to remember you by Lizzie."

"Fuck! I wanna cum in my panties for you. Ms. Smith."

"What are you, Lizzie?"

"I'm your cunt licking nympho slut Ms. Smith!" I blurted, on the edge of orgasm yet again.

"Good girl Lizzie. Cum in your panties and I'm gonna eat that little slut cunt one last time." She said, finally breaking her gaze and looking me in the eye with a wide smile.

My lips puffed out and mouth locked open as she pushed me over the edge. "Coming for you! Ah! Ms. Smith!"

My fingers rubbed my clit feverishly as my cum soaked panties became almost transparent.

"You are a nasty little slut Lizzie, coming so hard."

I could barely gasp for breath as I came for my African Goddess, still tasting her heavenly juices in my mouth.

Finally, I collapsed back against the car door, gasping as she pushed my legs together and began to pull my panties off. I raised my ass so she could get them off my hips. She pulled them off, giving them a sniff before stuffing them in her purse.

"Thank you, Lizzie. I think you've earned a reward, don't you?"

Then she smiled, gripped me behind the knees, and pushed them up and out. I nodded, happily letting her spread me wide open, trembling as she leaned in and licked up my slit like a child with an ice cream cone.

Her eyes seemed to penetrate me deeper than her tongue, staring directly into mine.

"Huh!" I gasped. "Oh, Ms. Smith, you feel so, ah..."

She pressed her mouth to me, and her tongue swirled magically as her lips engulfed my labia. My hand went to her head, and I caressed her braids that hung down to the center of her back. They felt like the finest wool I'd ever felt.

Her lips were soft and delicate as they gently kissed my labia. I watched as she sucked them in one at a time and gently stretched them out before releasing them, then plunged her tongue back inside.

"Oh Ms. Smith no one's ever..." I lost my words as she made love to my pussy with her lips and tongue, slowly, savoring the moment. She brought me to edge repeatedly then backed off, not letting me climax.

She broke away for a brief moment. "I'm gonna miss this sweet little treat, Lizzie. But if you're a good girl, Chantelle and Michael will reward you too."

I let out a loud moan as her tongue worked my clit, unsure how to respond. Once again, she pulled away. "Are you ready to come for me Lizzie?"

"Yes, please Ms. Smith." I pleaded as she plunged in with her tongue swirling. "Yes!" I squealed, "please!"

Then she sucked my clit tickling it wildly with her tongue, sending me barreling over the edge. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" I screamed as her tongue ravaged my stiff button. My body shuddered with an intense orgasm that seemed to last forever.

Finally, unable to take anymore I shoved her off and slipped of the seat ass first onto the floor. "Oh God, Ms. Smith!" I panted after a mind-blowing climax.

"Sorry Lizzie, that little clit gets so hard, and I do love to play with it."

She licked her lips and tapped the corners of her mouth like she just ate and was cleaning her mouth.

"Thank you for lunch Lizzie. We'd best not be late, people may talk." She stepped out of the car, looking in at me through the open door. Her arrogant smile lit up her face as she looked at me half naked and disheveled on the floor of my car. "What a memorable send off. I will miss you, Lizzie. Be a good little slut for Chantelle. She can be very... appreciative of good behavior. I think you two are gonna have a lot of fun."

She closed the door and I sat there stunned, naked ass on the floor mat, trying to process my situation. I was sick to my stomach at the realization, she just handed me off like a gift to her friend. I didn't want it to end. The irony of feeling like I had lost a great love when my tormentor had just set me free was overwhelming.

I picked myself up, pulled my skirt down, and collapsed into the back seat. I sat there for several minutes, mind darting, from a sense of loss to relief, then to excitement for Chantelle and Michael and back again. Finally, I realized, I had to get back or I would miss my next class.

With two minutes to spare I made to school. I checked myself in the visor mirror and hit the classroom as the bell rang. The air hitting my naked pussy, gave me a sense of pride knowing Taisha had my panties as a keepsake for our time together. After a two-orgasm lunch I was able to focus much better for the rest of the day.

After class, I was grading papers when a text dinged in.

Chantelle: Hello Lizzie.

My heart raced as I typed.

Me: Hello, Mistress Chantelle.

Chantelle: You have been released. I wish I could have been there. Text me when you get home, and we will discuss next steps.

Me: Yes, Mistress Chantel. Leaving now.

I rounded up the paper and put them in my bag. Within minutes I was on my way, tingling in anticipation. As I drove my inner voice tried feebly to protest, but my body had been running on overdrive for weeks and there was no going back to idle speed.

I got home and immediately texted.

Me: I'm home Mistress Chantelle

There was no immediate reply, so I turned the volume up on my phone and left it on the bathroom counter as I showered. The aftermath of my lunch meeting had left we in need to clean myself up. As I lathered up, I heard the ding and immediately stepped out with the water running. I dried my hands and read her response.

Chantelle: Naked on the bed, ten minutes. I'll facetime.

I hurried and finished and for the second time today posed myself for a gorgeous African woman. No sooner had I assumed the position laying naked on my side with my phone mounted on a tripod, it rang. Unfortunately, I had to get up to answer it then lay back on the bed. My pussy was moist in anticipation already.

As commanded, I lay naked on the bed, positioned on my side, head propped on my right-hand left knee in the air.

"Hello Lizzie, you look very pretty today." She said pleasantly. The camera was far away, and she looked tiny, so it was hard to see her facial expressions.

"Thank you, Mistress Chantelle. You look beautiful as usual." I replied.

"Thank you, Lizzie. Taisha tells, me you had quite a satisfying lunch, today."

"Yes, we did Mistress." I answered cautiously. It always made me a bit uncomfortable talking to one of them about the other.

"I am happy for you both," she said sincerely. "Are you still eager for a new position Lizzie?"

"Oh yes Mistress Chantelle."

"You do sound excited Lizzie, I like that."

"Oh, Mistress Chantelle, my pussy is so wet for you right now."

"But Taisha says you came for her twice today already Lizzie, are you really wet for me after that?"

"Yes, Mistress Chantelle, I've been thinking of you and Master Michael all day." I began to touch myself for her.

"It's just you and me tonight, Lizzie. No need to bring Michael into this, understood?

"Yes, Mistress Chantelle," I answered, confused.

"Did I tell you to touch yourself Lizzie?" She asked sternly.

I removed my hand. "Sorry Mistress Chantelle, I just wanted to show you how wet you make me."

"That's good Lizzie, thank you. But I'll tell you when you can touch yourself understood?"

"Yes, Mistress Chantelle."

"Good girl Lizzie. I'm going to be evaluating you, Lizzie. If all goes well, we'll meet next Monday with Michael and make it official. We'll be face timing every day this week at this time. Then Saturday morning I'm going to need you to meet me at Dr. John's Lingerie and Novelties on I -30. They open at 10. Be there on time and I would like you to wear a little outfit Taisha told me about. Tight pink jogging shorts and matching teddy bear T-shirt."

"Yes, Mistress Chantelle."

"I expect nothing else under them. No panties. No bra. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress Chantelle." My pussy was flushed with wet heat. "Thank you, my mistress."

"Lizzie, I like that title, but it is too soon. I will not be YOUR mistress until we have an agreement."

"Yes, Mistress Chantelle."

Good, now let's talk about expectations. First, anytime I tell you face down ass up, it means just that. In this case, face on the bed, ass pointing to the ceiling, on your knees. This will apply anywhere we are. So. if we're standing in my living room and I give you the order, it means face on the floor, ass in the air. On the couch, face on the couch ass in the air. Got it?"

"Yes, Mistress Chantelle." I said tingling at the thought of offering myself to Chantelle and Michael. "Now?"

"Before you do, I want your web cam as close to the bed as you can, and I want the pretty little ass and pussy practically touching the camera. I want to see ass and cunt and nothing else."

"Yes, Mistress Chantelle. Give me one minute please." I said rolling off to get the camera adjusted quickly. This was my first one-on-one with her and even though it was not in person, I was nervous and excited to please her.

I adjusted the camera at my best guess location and positioned my ass inches away on my hands and knees on the bed.

"How's this, Mistress Chantelle?" I asked looking back over my shoulder.

"Move to the right a little and the camera frame needs to go up a little."

I adjusted it. "Better?"

"Not quite there Lizzie. Zoom out just a bit." She said patiently.

After several more shifts and adjustments, we got the view she wanted.

"Excellent Lizzie, you have such a pretty little ass. I hope to kiss those cheeks really soon."

"I would like that so much Mistress Chantelle."

"This is such a pleasant view Lizzie. Even your little asshole's cute Lizzie, so tiny and tight, and look there's a little mole just to the right of it, precious."

I couldn't believe how excited this was making me. Face planted on the bed naked ass and pussy spread wide open for her to examine.

"Is that a shadow, or... Wiggle your ass a little side to side slowly Lizzie." I did as commanded. "Oh no its not, that's so cute. There's a little dark ring around your little sphincter. It looks like a little butterfly with a wing on each ass cheek. Can't wait to see that in person."

I was speechless. I had offered my most intimate parts for her viewing, and she talked as if I just showed her a new puppy. I can honestly say I had never had anyone talk about my asshole, and never would have imagined anyone calling it cute.

Then she moved on to my pussy. "My what big lips you have my dear." She said in her wolf voice, and I, of course, was Little Red Riding Hood. "A petite little thing but such suckable lips." She took in a huge deep breath and spoke in a mumbling grunting voice. "Fuck I just wanna shove my face right in there and eat that meaty little cunt!"

rimaday
rimaday
1,857 Followers