The Principal's Turn - Liz & Chantelle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,850 Followers

I moaned fidgeting. "Oh please Mistress Chantelle."

"Spread those lips Lizzie, let me see that pink little pocket." I reached between my legs and opened my lips with my finger. "Oh my Lizzie so pink in there. You are wet, aren't you Sweet Thing?"

"Oh, yes Mistress Chantelle."

"Do you want to come Lizzie?"

"Yes, please Mistress Chantelle."

"You have such good manners, Lizzie. Touch yourself and tell me what you've been thinking about today."

"I've been thinking about how beautiful you are and how much I want to please you Mistress Chantelle. I wanna be your cunt licking fuck toy." I could feel myself building quickly to an orgasm. "I love being face down and ass up for you. I love touching myself knowing you're watching me." I whimpered as my finger moved faster and faster.

"That's so sexy Lizzie but slow those little slut finger down. I'm not ready for you to come yet."

"Yes, Mistress Chantelle, please tell me when. I want to come for you everyday Mistress."

"What a self-centered little slut. Do you think I'm here to serve you Lizzie?"

"No please, I'm sorry my, Mistress Chantelle. I mean I love pleasing you. I wanna make you happy. I've been thinking of ways to please you and Master Michael every day since I met you..."

"I told you once, it's just you and me tonight. I will not remind you again Lizzie."

"Yes, Mistress Chantelle. It won't happen again."

"Ok Lizzie, that's enough for tonight. Stop now. You may not come until I tell you. We'll talk again tomorrow, same time, same place Lizzie. Good night."

I turned around to face the phone. "Please Mistress Chantelle, I'll be..." She had disconnected.

I sat there stunned. My "evaluation" seemed to be an epic failure so far. Lesson learned. Never even mention Michael when it's just the two of us. I struggled to understand the reaction. Was she jealous? Was she just testing my limits? It was a rough night, as she had me so excited and so close then nothing!

I struggled to get to sleep, worried I had blown it and suppressing the need to rub myself off. But eventually, I drifted off.

Tuesday morning, it was difficult to focus again, consumed with worry I had blown it. Fortunately, my spirits were lifted during second period, when I got her text.

Chantelle: Go to the park where you met Taisha at lunch. Skirt up, no panties, with the pose you gave her. I'll face time and expect another pleasant view.

Me: Yes, Mistress Chantelle. Thank you.

Chantelle: Welcome Lizzie, good manners.

I arrived at 12:05 and quickly set the phone on the back door armrest, positioned myself and texted her.

Me: I'm Here Mistress Chantelle.

Less than a minute later the face time call rang in, and I connected.

I saw her face light up. "Very nice Lizzie. That pretty little cunt looks scrumptious today." She said happily.

"Thank you, Mistress Chantelle. That makes me very happy you think so."

"Show me that pink slit spread wide Lizzie, Chantelle wants to see." She said softly.

I glance around to make sure no lookie-loos were hanging around and spread my cunt lips for her.

"Oh yeah, Sweet Thing, it's glistening already."

"You turn me on so much Mistress Chantelle. I think about how beautiful you are and how you looked in that dress at the fund raiser. My pussy burns for you." I said panting.

"Do you want to touch yourself Lizzie?"

"If that pleases you Mistress Chantelle, then yes please."

"I like your attitude very much today, Lizzie, thank you. Now, I want you to rub yourself off, but you will not come without permission, understood?"

"Yes, Mistress Chantelle, thank you."

I began to rub my fingers slowly in a circular motion on my clit and groaned loudly, feeling like it would only take seconds. The camera view was centered on my cunt and the range of the picture covered, my knees to my head. I tried to look directly at the camera.

"Good Lizzie, let me see those fingers inside you."

I moved my fingers from my clit and ran them up and down my slit, to spread my juices over my lips. Then I wiggled in two finger and began slowly sliding them in and out. "Thank you, Mistress Chantelle, this feels so good." I panted.

"Fuck that little cunt faster Slut, I wanna hear those fingers sloshing in your juices." She barked.

"Oh God, Mistress Chantelle fuck me please!" I squealed as my fingers thrust in and out wildly. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna come!"

"Stop Lizzie. Suck those fingers for me," she said firmly.

I did as she commanded as quickly possible, whining like a hungry puppy.

"Pwease! Mwistwess Santelle!" I pleaded sucking my fingers. Pwease, wet me hum."

"That's so cute Lizzie. I wish I was there with you leaning back in my lap so I could reach around and finger your little cunt, till you come trembling against me." She said seductively.

"Please Mistress Chantelle, let me finish for you." I pleaded after having cleaned my fingers.

"You have been excellent Lizzie. That's it for now. I'll tell you when you can come. Back to class, Ms. Richards. We'll talk again Later. Oh yeah, by the way. Panties, stay off the rest of the day. Going forward, dresses and skirts only the rest of the week. No panties. Thanks again Lizzie, you did well today."

She hung up and I growled in frustration. My pussy was soaked and swollen and throbbing for relief. There I sat, legs spread, staring at the ended call on my screen.

Back to school I went, panties in my purse, naked below my skirt for the rest of the day. About halfway through my second period after lunch, I received another text.

Chantelle: Send me a cunt pic in three minutes proving you're following orders Lizzie.

The class had started a quiz, so, at least I wasn't actively engaged in teaching. However, I needed to stay in the room during the quiz. I quickly but casually walked to my desk and sat down. Then I retrieved my phone from my purse, unnoticed. I always made it clear cell phones never came out during class, so I slipped it under the desk and slowly pulled my skirt up enough to point the phone and take a blind pic under the desk.

Then I leaned back holding it down next to my hip and snuck a look. It was good enough. I quickly texted it and held the phone on my lap until I got her reply.

Chantelle: Thank you Lizzie. 😊

And so it went. Later that night, I was once again face down ass up rubbing myself off. She gave me the play by play of how my fingers melted into my engorged lips that looked so warm and soft, she wished she could slip her tongue right in.

I thought about letting myself come without telling her but knew there was no way I could get away with it. I was already loud just building to it. She would definitely know. Nonetheless, I begged, loud and proud.

"Oh please Mistress Chantelle, I need it so bad please let me come for you." My voice was a squeaky, crying, whine that apparently drew no sympathy.

"Let's stop there for today, Lizzie. Thank you for the slut show. Can't wait to sink my tongue into your juicy little cunt with those big meaty lips. Sleep well and text when you get to the park tomorrow. One more thing Lizzie, I want your pussy shaved completely from now on. We'll both know why you did it and you will maintain it every day.

As commanded, my freshly shave pussy added to my excitement the next day but once again, without reward. To the edge and back twice a day and texting pussy pics in between continued all week.

By Friday night I was a wreck. My pussy throbbed all day long practically dripping. If I wasn't thinking of sucking Chantelle's pussy till she came in my mouth, I was thinking of riding Michaels cock like a pogo stick till I came screaming like a banshee. When I pushed those thoughts away, I thought about rubbing myself off for the camera and sending it to Chantelle with a big FU.

As frustrated as she made me, the sad reality was I would probably have continued for another month if she wanted. There was something undeniably exciting about not knowing when she would let me.

Saturday morning I awoke with a hopeful outlook for the day. I would see her face to face, and we were meeting at the store I bought most of my toys. I showered and shaved extra carefully, primped, plucked, cleaned, and moisturized. Then I put on the shorts and T she instructed me to.

I thought about the old Tesha song, "we got our hot-pants on and up." My cheeks peeked out nicely and it caused a little camel toe in the front. The T fit tight, with a hint of my areola visible through the fabric. I put my hair in a ponytail to keep it out of my face just in case it got wet with something sticky.

I pulled into the lot at the novelty store and there was only one other car there. It was a black Mercedes S 580. Inside sat Chantelle. Her hair down and flowing like the night of the fundraiser. Unsure what to do I got out and stood next to my car.

She got out and stood up wearing a white and black sleeveless tank-dress with a swirling zebra like pattern on the top. There was a seem just below the nipple line and below the line it was solid black. It was form fitting and highlighted her gorgeous curves wonderfully. It was a V-cut crossover top and its bright contrast to the rest of the dress and her dark skin seemed to light her up.

Her smile was wide and bright, her arms firm and toned. Her neck and chest were glistening in the sun light and looked completely kissable. Suddenly the oldy but a goodie, popped into my head. "She's simple irresistible... SOOO completely kissable."

I watched mouth agape as she walked around the car, revealing the hemline at mid-thigh and black high heels. She was stunningly beautiful. A full six inches taller than me with smooth, creamy chocolate, shimmering skin, and curves in all the right places. She looked sexy, elegant, and teasingly slutty all at the same time. My pussy buzzed with heat and a tickling tingle that made me forget everything else.

Her smile widened as she approached. When she reached out two hands, I took them lost her eyes. They almost looked Asian, but she was ebony skinned, as dark as Taisha's if not darker. I only knew I was hers. I could not imagine ever saying no to her.

"Taisha was so right about this outfit Lizzie. You look so cute; I could just devour you Sweet Thing." She said spreading my hands wide and pulling us closer.

Her lips glistened, coated with lip gloss and much to my surprise, she leaned down and kissed me. I had not expected it and felt like all the oxygen had left my body. Those lips were warm and soft and tasted of cherry. They seemed to melt into me, and her tongue slipped slowly between mine. It was like reliving my first kiss. A tingle of hormone driven electricity passed through my whole body. I had never kissed a woman in public and the only other was Taisha as a reward for good behavior.

I could barely stand, as my legs suddenly felt like noodles and a whimpering moan escaped from deep within me. Our hands were interlocked pointing straight out to the side as she continued to kiss me slowly and passionately. My tongue eagerly danced with hers leading of course. Our heads turned in synch, when her tongue would briefly recede leaving our puckered lips touching softly before our mouths opened and tongues penetrated.

When she first leaned in, I had expected a peck, but this was so much more. I finally sucked in a deep breath through my nose, unsure how long this would last, but never wanting it to end. It really felt like sixteen again and the long make out sessions with Tony before we were having sex.

I hoped my wetness was not soaking through my shorts but did not really care. I would stand there and kiss her as long as she wanted. My hands slid up her arms to her shoulders and she gently pushed me back against the car. I was grateful for the support because my body was trembling at this point.

Chantelle Morris was kissing me breathless. One of the most beautiful women I have ever seen was thoroughly and passionately kissing me, like no one ever had. When she finally broke the kiss, I opened my eyes, panting as I looked into her deep brown eyes.

"Wow, Lizzie," she grinned a little breathless herself.

"Oh my God, Mistress Chantelle. That was the best kiss of my life." I said still trying to collect myself and breathe.

"You make me blush Lizzie." She said leading toward the store. Her expression was not that of a blushing lover, but one of knowing confidence. That just made me want her even more and I happily walked hand in hand into the store.

We were immediately greeted by a young lady with short black hair, buzzed on one side, spikey on top, about 2 inches long. She had nose, ear, and eyebrow piercings but no obvious tattoos. She was fairly well endowed, wearing a tight pink tank and matching pink miniskirt. The outfit was highlighted by over the knee black high heeled boots.

"Good morning, ladies. Who would have guessed my first customers of the day would be the most beautiful couple of the day." She grinned. Her eyes were beautiful blue with a ring of dark mascara surrounding them. "My name is Kenzie; may I help you find anything."

"Lizzie and I are starting a new, relationship..." Chantelle emphasized relationship as if she were questioning the word. "...and we thought it best to purge her old toys, so we can make a fresh start. Lizzie, is quite adventurous when it comes to her toys, so we will follow her lead on this."

Kenzie smiled at Liz. "My girlfriend and I are quite adventurous too. Would you like me to show you something or would..."?

"Yes please," I interjected, happy for some help with this endeavor. I did not want to take a chance of offending Chantelle again.

"Do you have a favorite style of personal intimacy product you prefer... Can I call you Lizzie?" She asked sweetly.

"Liz is fine." I replied with a sliver of dignity still remaining. I always hated Lizzie. But have grown to like it when servicing Taisha and now Chantelle.

As I thought about my response, they all had such memories attached to them. I looked to Chantelle for cues and seeing her glossy lips made me want to kiss her again and again. She only looked at me with an expression I sometimes give a student when waiting for them to participate.

I broke the silence. "I really think a massager ball is..."

"I agree Lizzie, your work with that was epic." Taunted Chantelle.

"That's a good choice Liz. We have a new rechargeable model that's every bit as powerful as a plug in. Kate and I have one. The battery life is very good and charge time is just thirty minutes. It has eight different settings that vibrate and undulate depending on the settings you choose.

"That sounds interesting," I said looking at Chantelle.

"It sure does, Sweet Thing." She said as she leaned in and gave me a tongue first sensual kiss, for Kenzie's benefit as much as mine, I gathered. "Money is no object for my Sweet Thing. I want you to pick anything you like Lizzie." Then she looked at Kenzie. "For purely selfish reasons, I assure you."

"Oh Liz, you are a lucky, lucky girl. Right this way." She led us to the massager.

Next, she pointed out a "plug with plunger action." She put it in my hand and showed me the feel. It could vibrate and with a second push of the remote control she activated the plunger feature. I imagined how that would feel in my pussy and smiled and nodded. Shaped as it was, I asked her a question.

"So if I insert this in my pussy, it locks in and stays in place?"

"Yes, that is true. It can be used in the pussy if you like as well." Replied Kenzie.

"I like the remote, so I can control it without touch..." Then it hit me what she had said. "Did you say can be used in the pussy as well? So where...? Oh it's a butt plug. I don't think we'll need..."

"We'll take it Kenzie, thank you." Chantelle said nonchalantly. "And Lizzie Honey, I'll be the one holding the remote." She grinned slyly.

"Yes, Mistress Chantelle," I said compliantly, terrified at the thought of that plug in my ass. Although I indulged Michael's fantasy during our phone sessions. I had not tried or had the desire to try anal.

"Excellent choice ladies. You'll probably need some lube with that. We've got several kinds..."

Kenzie Sweetie, you've intrigued me with that one. Could you please take this and get it on charge for us? Then you can show us lubes, thank you Sweetie." Said Chantelle leading me to the wall of dildos.

"Happily, Mistress Chantelle. There's and APP for your phone so you can control it from anywhere in the world. I can load that for you."

"Kenzie Honey, I just love you more by the minute. Please do, thank you Sweetie. Can we take you home with us?"

She looked at me hungrily then to Chantelle. "Tempting, very tempting."

We had Kenzie to ourselves until about 11:40 and she walked us through everything talking in great detail about her products. She and Kate had tried many of them.

We ended up with a total of 5 dildos, counting the butt plug and massager ball. Which I hoped she would use as a pussy plug but doubted she would be so restrained.

They included a black double ended rubber cock about 18" long, a handheld seven inch slightly curved dildo with an amazing looking clit tickler, a strapless vibrating dildo that also had a clit tickler for the wearer of the dildo. That one was highly recommended by Kenzie as the favorite of her collection.

Chantelle made sure we had batteries for the handheld and that Kenzie, put the strapless on charge also. I couldn't help but get more excited with each one. With her insistence of charging them on the spot, it could only mean we would test them out and I would finally get some relief. In addition, Chantelle purchased several lubes and a leather collar with chrome linked leash.

Chantelle paid and we headed for the parking lot. "I need you in the back seat of my car Sweet Thing." Said Chantelle seductively as she unlocked it.

I eagerly replied, "Yes Mistress Chantelle!"

"Good girl Lizzie, I do like your enthusiasm. Have a seat on the passenger side, I just can't wait to try some of these things Lizzie. How 'bout you?"

"I'm very anxious to try them too, Mistress Chantelle."

I got in as instructed while she slid into the driver's side seat and began looking into the bag. "You made some good choices Lizzie. I'm not sure where to start." She said contemplating.

"Ah, yes two birds, one stone. Lay, face down across my lap Sweet Thing." She slid toward the middle of the seat holding the bag up in her left hand while I stretched out. I had to bend at the knees a little with my toes resting on the door.

She immediately began petting my ass, and then traced a finger along the bottom of my shorts where my buns peaked out. "Such a cute little ass Lizzie." She said sweetly. She sat the bag on my back and began rubbing with both hands. "I don't think I could ever tire of touching your tight little ass, Lizzie. You should be proud Sweet Thing."

I whimpered my approval and rested my head on my forearm contented to let her have her way. When her right hand slid between my legs, I moaned from the pleasure of the touch I had longed for. It didn't matter we were in a parking lot where someone might see. My Mistress was touching me where I needed it and nothing else mattered.

"Oh Lizzie, your little cunt is like a furnace. The heats just radiating from it." She sighed, rubbing me through my shorts. She pushed even harder. "I think you're soaking through Sweet Thing. Why don't we take these off?"

"Thank you, Mistress Chantelle," I panted shoving my ass in the air to help as she gripped the waist band and wiggled them down.

Her hand slid between my thighs, and she ran a finger up the length of my slit sandwiching my pussy lips between two fingers on either side. I let out a loud panting, high pitched moan that echoed through the car.

rimaday
rimaday
1,850 Followers